Welcome to Gaia! ::

*Ororon looked up at the man her red eyes lingered then to his wolf like pet...she blinked as her face showed a bit of fear in her eyes*...*she looked back at the man..."who...who are you"....she stuttered in her words,.. as she nodded her head to his question*
"Nah. I just dislike cats of any kind," he replied as his expression became one of indifference s he looked at Dayjin.
She paused in her trudge up the alley, her slightly pointed ears twitching as sound from others nearby drifted towards her. Shuffling back a step, she turned and pressed her back against a wall, melting into the shadows she had previously only clung to. Looking back anf forth between each of the alley's mouths, she watched for figures in the dark ...
Kai's vision was becoming blurry.The loss of blood was great ,and the energy it took to push open those doors... He could hear a woman's voice, but hallucination was now kicking in as well. He raised his head, revealing one devilish red eye, the other hidden by a tuft of hair and an eyepatch. What he saw however confused him on so many levels. He saw a woman with long light blonde hair and blue eyes that sparkled like the stars in the sky. Her wardrobe consisted of black gound and a large saphire pendant. ".. Luceile..? He whispered. Shaking his head slightly his vision began to return, the woman's figure changing dramatically. He could see that she was trying to help him, or so he thought. He was fairly weak though and only managed to utter a silenced "thank you.."
"ok"he said in relief,"so what are you here for,as for me im on my way to the Temple down at the end of the hill"
Name: Cive
Race: Human
Appearance: Cive has messy black hair and emotionless eyes. She has an almost perfect body but one could never tell. She wears baggy comfortable clothings. She carries a beautiful ocarina that she plays to make a living.
Bio: Her family was killed when she was only ten years old. They were murdered by an unknown man that had something against her father. Luckily, Cive escaped and as she looked back she saw her father on the ground, surrounded by a pool of his own blood. Ever since that moment she has been traumatized and emotionally unstable. She wanders the earth, looking for her destiny. She tries to act like everyone else when in reality she would gladly invite death. She sometimes suffers from vivid flashbacks and nightmares from her traumatizing past. Despite it all, she is always rather jovial and good-natured. Still, an aurora of sadness surrounds her.
((DANG!! im watching Inyuyasha and he killed this wolf thing BAD!!!))
Tanman44

(( Yeah I saw that too xd ))
Kai_Highwind
Tanman44

((lol,it was wicked!))
Tanman44
"ok"he said in relief,"so what are you here for,as for me im on my way to the Temple down at the end of the hill"

"Not really here for a reason. It just seemed like a decent place to stop and take a rest," he explained to Dayjin.
Finkish One
Tanman44

"Not really here for a reason. It just seemed like a decent place to stop and take a rest," he explained to Dayjin.

would you like to come with me??
Tanman44
Kai_Highwind
Tanman44

((lol,it was wicked!))
((hell ya...but nuraku gives me the creeps for some reason))
Lucielle..? she thought, but gave it no more than a second's time. She propped up his body, and drew from the large she wore a small silver flask, filled with a potent red liquid, apply named fionsrad, or fire-wine in her native language. She held it to his lips with on hand, and began to undo his shirt with the other, deftly removing it to look at the wound. It was rather grisly, and she cringed a little as she looked. She shook herself, mentally, then poured a drop of the liquid on the gash. The fluid was strong enough to kill bacteria, as well as give any man a kick in the gut in the morning...
((OOOOOOO this fight's gonna be awsome!!))
((OOOOOOO this fight's gonna be awsome!!))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff