Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aziera
Harvests' ears perked up as she grinned.

"You smell of herbs, and you must be a healer, for my appearance does not seem to bother you." This fact alone left her just a little stunned, to say the least. Normally people threw heavy objects at her and called her such lovely titles as, beast, monster, child eater, murderer, and so on and so fourth. But this woman did not.

-she smiled at that-

I've been many places, seen many races, I am no longer startled, I simply accept everyone.. except vampires..

-she added the vampires part without thinking then shook her head-

No.. even vampires must be accepted..

-she whispered to herself-
*goes and sets his hammock between to trees near the pond*
*makes a fire and sits staring at the flames*
WHO AM I?!?!?!
*he clamps his hand over his mouth realizing that he yelled out loud*
Name: Kuroda
Race: Human
Weapons: a dagger, knows some magic
Personality: Quiet, shy, Kind and very protect of
Appearance: Avatar
History: She ran away when her parent tried killing her at age 8. She then came to this village and grew up with an old lady who had just died a few days ago. The old lady had tought her some magic to protect her and others. (( hey howz this and may i join?))
She sits back and throws a shuriken at a tree making it come back with a wave of her hand. "This is why I am hunted?"
"Well Healer, I've found that since I moved to this town of yours I've had the bloodlust more often, even when I am not hungry. I'll black out and wake up with a mangled body in my hands. I don't know why this is happening to me, and I don't know if you can help..." Sighing she flicked her tail in agitation. "But I would be foreve in your debt if you tried to help me figure out what's going on."
Lonely_Kuroda
History: She ran away when her parent tried killing her at age 8. She then came to this village and grew up with an old lady who had just died a few days ago. The old lady had tought her some magic to protect her and others. (( hey howz this and may i join?))

((You're in))
Lillix (Sariah)
Lonely_Kuroda

((You're in))

((ok thankz))
Aziera
"Well Healer, I've found that since I moved to this town of yours I've had the bloodlust more often, even when I am not hungry. I'll black out and wake up with a mangled body in my hands. I don't know why this is happening to me, and I don't know if you can help..." Sighing she flicked her tail in agitation. "But I would be foreve in your debt if you tried to help me figure out what's going on."

-she nodded-

Come with me.. the forest is not safe right now..

-she helped the girl walk, and started back to her home-

I have a blood subsitute.. it's just as good as the real thing.. but it works, will you try it? I can put special enzymes to repress hunger into it for you.. if you do not mind the taste.. it will make it a bit bitter..
"Bitter is better than starving." She thought about the forest. "It was fine when I was there, and I've lived there for a few weeks now. So why would you say the forest isn't safe? Most animals, even my species don't attack healers, they are taboo...Besides, your blood is like water, it totally sucks, uh, no offense."
*sitting there he wonders if anyone misses him*
-but who could miss me-
*takes out his knife and starts to play with it absentmindedly*
ow
*drops the knife and grabs his hand*
stupid knife
*puts it back in its sheath and walks over to the healers place*
*looks back then runs and kicks the fire till its nothing but a few embers*
s**t stupid stupid stupid.
*walks to the healers and sticks his head in*
Aziera
"Bitter is better than starving." She thought about the forest. "It was fine when I was there, and I've lived there for a few weeks now. So why would you say the forest isn't safe? Most animals, even my species don't attack healers, they are taboo...Besides, your blood is like water, it totally sucks, uh, no offense."

-she sighed for a moment-

Healer.. I was not born, I learned to be a healer.. after a vampire killed my parents, this is why I'm not too fond of them, most don't like my blood because I ingest silver as a habit.. it keeps my.. more demonic.. patients from wanting to drain my blood.. there are very few who can withstand the amount of silver in my viens..

-she continued towards the house-

If you can walk on your own.. I'll run and grab the serum..

-she said once they could see the house-
"The worst of the lust has passed, I should be fine. I'm as weak as a human, eh, no offense, but I should be able to manage walking a short distance."
(( sorry i had to restart my computer))

* she sits down staring at the old lady's grave stone that she had made by herself as a tear come down her face. The only women she could call Gamy was now gone forever. The only friend she had. * ....why did you have to go why? ....
*Kuroda has questioned herself over and over again. But now its time for life to move on*
-she nodded and let the girl walk on her own, running to her house, nearly tripping over her skirt, she nearly ran into the man at her door-

Oh.. I'm sorry... I just have to grab a vile.. of a serum.. is there anything you need?

-by the time she had finished that scentence she had gone inside, grabbed the vile, and rushed back outside already-
Lonely_Kuroda
(( sorry i had to restart my computer))

((man I hate it when that happens.. seriously))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff