Welcome to Gaia! ::

C h r i s t i a n . . . ----------
----------. . . O p h i r e

User Image

Christian was glad that his sleeves were rolled up as he took the bag from her with ease. He took a moment to study the woman who stood in front of him. Her long blonde hair flowed over her shoulders and her features were soft. There was a hint of unease in her expression, and her thoughts were swirling with uncertainty. She was beautiful, yes. But could he imagine his life with this girl...with any girl for the rest of his eternity? The answer to his question was lost. He just didn't know. She was funny however. He chuckled lightly when she thought he was a member of the staff. Dressed as he was? He would never allow such casual dress for his butlers. It just simply wasn't an option. His mansion had few staff, but the ones they did have were utilized daily. Cleaning, cooking, anything they wished.

Her question pulled him from his revere, but it was one he had heard a thousand times before. Why was the capital a beautiful oasis while the rest of the kingdom lay in waste? "It's the way my father likes it." He said matter-of-factly, his voice smooth and controlled. This would more than correct her assumption of his position in the house, but he decided to take pity on her. "I'm Christian Ophire. It's nice to meet you Ms. E'mel." He smiled at her a bit darkly but motioned towards the doors. "Shall we?"

Vannira Alister

Malevolent Star

10,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pulling his satin and lace ascot to sit smoothly under his chin, the reflection of perfection stared back at him in a silver haze. Dressed in the finest fabrics, the combination of a dark gray lined with silver complimented his frost eyes and pale complexion. His fair skin a gift from his mother while the silver strands were his father's curse. Curtis always wanted dark hair like his little sister Abi and was often jealous of her mismatched eyes. The eldest prince adored the gothic female and cared for her above both his brothers. She was so sweet and innocent that it shattered his ice cold heart to see anything bad happen to her. Prince Curtis kept a close eye on her when she was born and, without alerting her, knew the secret of her doll. Most would think she was just being childish, but the eldest knew better. She had a gift for contacting beyond life. As the land was deep within turmoil, it was no surprise to him she was surrounded by passing aura. Yet as her brother, he felt the urge to protect her from negative spirits. A pentagram necklace made of E'mel silver he gave her centuries ago for her birthday. He had a witch enchant it with a protection spell and from what he witnesses of her encounters with the dead, it served her well.

The two males were opposites in every way, but each brother had their traits influenced by him. Growing up in a big castle with as many siblings as they had didn't necessarily mean they were all close. Christian was Curtis' second in command of their father's army and so the eldest and second were more like co-workers than actual brothers as their conversations were mostly of the current conflict within all four kingdoms. Curtis was the one Christian needed to vent to about conflicting ideas. While their father was less approving, Curtis merely listened while having a drink and smirking. Even as the cool, collected exterior of his brother remained in tact, when he spoke of his disapproval there was a certain disdain for their way of life. Curtis wasn't one to run and tell Father. Christian had all kinds of crazed ideas about how the capital should run Nocturnal, but seldom did those ideas come to fruition. As for Zachaary, the pipsqueak couldn't hold a sword up if his immortal life depended on it. Curtis found that to be quite annoying as well as his insatiable lust for women. The blonde was a good shot, he would give him that, but his carefree nature bothered the eldest in such a way that he ignored the existence of the youngest male. He served no purpose to him and Prince Curtis was a stickler for efficiency.

Company: The Mirror
Mood: Thoughtful

sad waifu's Princess

Sparkly Bloodsucker

User Image
☀ ϽӒɌӒ ĞѲȽĐ ☀

..▆ ▅ ▃ ▂ If you know you to earn it ... ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆

♞❀❀❀❀❀♞

Cara looked up as she rode in on her horse. She preferred to ride on a horse rather than her carriage. The air was dreary and musty. Cara could feel something well up in her throat and she swallowed uneasily. For someone who was raised in rolling hills of gold, she was unused to this dark landscape. Her eyes shifted nervously and keep a hand on her horse's neck to keep it calm. Cara whispered soothingly to it and continued forward. The guards who were sent to assist her rode on either side of her, carrying her stuff. She sighed, a little disappointed in the absence of her brother, although her father reassured her that he will soon be joining.

Cara soon arrived in front of the majestic steps and gulped a bit loudly and dismounted from her horse. The moment her foot touched the ground, she shuddered. The earth underneath her feet was ashen and gray, nearly dead. her heart wilted a little and she channeled a little bit of her powers into the ground. The ground glowed green for a moment before disappearing. She sighed and began ascending up the steps, oblivious to the fact that where she had been standing, there was a small green sprout pushing out of the cold, hard ground.

Her guards carried everything to the top of the steps before they retreated back to their horses and walked her horse away too. She gave a small wave to the guards and her horse and turned back towards the large doors and stared nervously before pushing it open firmly with her hands.

"H-Hello...?" Cara muttered quietly between the door crack as she peered in nervously.

♞❀❀❀❀❀♞

Where // Nocturnal capital
With // no one...
Weapons // knuckle blades strapped to my thighs ; sword strapped to my back
Overall // dark gray hair tint ~ nervous ; tense

▆ ▅ ▃ ▂ ... my love will be as unchanging as the earth. ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆
User Image
╔══════════════════════╗
Harmony Orchid E'mel
╚══════════════════════╝
Daughter of E'mel

Harmony bit her lower lip nervously as the man before her introduced himself as being one of the princes and not of the staff. What did he mean by 'It's the way my father likes it'? she wondered as she gave a quick curtsy, trying to regain her composure. She had been expecting horned monsters, winged and clawed beasts, not...well, this! she thought, referring to Christian.

"You may call me Harmony," she replied after he introduced himself, calling her Ms. E'mel. "And a pleasure to meet you as well," she started, taking his que and walking the rest of the way up the steps and into the palace.

Like the rest of the capital, the palace interior was gorgeous, but dark.Four black marble columns stood on each corner of the front room. A flight of stairs curved around from the right, the railing seemingly a design of rose vines that let to a hall that over looked the room. On the left side were goth Victorian style chairs and couches, and next to that a black oak door, its handle silver and well polished, she noticed. Straight ahead was a set of large double doors, their material, Harmony could not make out, but the bones decorated these set of doors, in no set pattern either.

She was just about to ask Christian about those doors when someone else came up behind them, a woman. Another of the summoned royals? she wondered, looking her over. But movement caught her eye again, as the double doors opened, and a large older man stepped out from within the room ahead, his eyed, red with malice, peered over at Harmony and the other girl. He wore nothing but furs over his shoulders and black skin pants. His white blond hair hung long and wild around his hard frame. Was this the king? she wondered, suddenly afraid. The man said nothing, only stared, before his eyes trained on Christian and he smiled. No, not smiled. Laughed.

Aged Genius

Vincent Terawyn

User Image

Vincent stared into the mirror, deep blue eyes gazing back at him. Today was to be the day he was forced to leave his home and join the house of Orphis in the lands of Nocturne. The kingdom that is rumored to never see the rays of light. For all his many hours of training and studies, such a predicament was never brought to light. A 'mutual' agreement between the Lords of Terawyn and Orphis was made after the overwhelming forces of Nocturne slowly wilted away the kingdom. Marry your sons and daughters to mine and the bloodshed shall cease. What a troublesome time.

Sighing, he walks out of the washroom back into his bedroom. The room itself was mostly bare, save for some books and scrolls. He would keep those here. The majority of his belongings were already downstairs, waiting to be loaded onto the carriage. If his intuition was correct, Adelaine was most likely taking her time as she always did. Perhaps moving with such haste at this time is not such a good thing. Who knows when or if they would ever return.

"Perhaps the House of Orphire will prove to be entertaining."

miskart's Wife

Devoted Bookworm

13,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bookworm 100
User Image
Abigail Orphire

۩…………………………………………………………………۩

Abi stepped out of room, knowing well that two of her brothers were out. She wondered if her sisters were still getting ready. Though it made her wonder if she should stay in her room and get a little more prepared, but she was dressed, a little make up on. The enchanted pentagram was resting down her neck, so she couldn't be much more ready than she was now. She walked down the hallway, seeing a few ghosts walk down them with their blank stares. She listened closely as she walked down. Sometimes the ghosts paid attention to the living and began to whisper to each other like old women who speak about how young children were these days.

There were light whispers about middle son taking care of a guest. Abi felt herself become excited. They were already coming, and her brother was taking care of one of them. She hoped it was going well. She was quick to go down the stairs now, rushing toward the door. Perhaps another was waiting for them to appear. Abi stopped at the foot of the steps, quickly turning around and picking up the doll. Best not to scare them off too quickly. She walked up to the door, seeing that it was cracked open and a silhouette was peering inside. Abi smiled walking up and pulling the door open, looking at girl.

She blinked her mismatched eyes at her a bit, noting her very light hair making her think quickly of Curtis. Abi smiled, stepping aside so the girl could come in. "Hello, welcome. I hope your travel was good. I'm Abigail Orphire, hopefully your future sister-in-law." Abi couldn't help but look over the princess's shoulder at the curious ghosts wanting to meet the guest as she spoke, stomping her foot when they began to get a little too close. They backed off, for now. She quickly looked back at her, smiling. "Please, allow me to help you." She quickly grabbed a couple of Cara's bags, her doll tucked under her arm, ignoring the whispers of demands that she hold her right.

۩…………………………………………………………………۩

Outfit: Day / Doll
Thoughts: A person at the door!
OOC: Poor Cara has to deal with the weird one XD

Venomous Kisses

sad waifu's Princess

Sparkly Bloodsucker

User Image
☀ ϽӒɌӒ ĞѲȽĐ ☀

..▆ ▅ ▃ ▂ If you know you to earn it ... ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆

♞❀❀❀❀❀♞

Cara smiled back when a girl pulled open the doors and greeted her. "The travel was long, but I am finally glad to be here," Cara chuckled nervously and grinned childishly before she noticed the girl peering over her shoulder and stomping her foot. Cara turned around curiously and looked but no one was there. She turned back to the girl who already had some of her bags in her hands and picked up the rest before following the dark haired girl. The girl seemed sweet and sincere, a little distracted if she might add, but seeing a friendly face since coming to Nocturne made her feel a little more at ease.

Cara walked through the quiet majestic halls with the girl covered in rich and velvety tapestry and marble stones. She looked around in amazement and her mouth gaped a little at the grandeur of the capital building. Cara turned back to the girl and said nervously, "I-I'm Cara Gold of Alose. It's wonderful to meet you." She then offered an awkward grin and laughed. Cara caught a glimpse of the girl's mismatched eyes and felt a little jealous. Her hair turned a slight green color in envy and continued to follow the girl.

♞❀❀❀❀❀♞

Where // Nocturnal capital
With // this really pretty girl... one of the princesses, perhaps?
Weapons // knuckle blades strapped to my thighs ; sword strapped to my back
Overall // light green hair tint ~ envious ; awe
OOC // Raven, I think your character is a complete sweetheart lol

▆ ▅ ▃ ▂ ... my love will be as unchanging as the earth. ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆

The Raven Rose

Aged Genius

User Image
Vincent Terawyn

¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤

Vincent was growing impatient. They were to have left an hour ago. For some reason however, he was still here, in front of the carriage, waiting for gods knows what. " Euther, what is taking so long? We should be on our way to the Orphire Estate by now and yet for somehow, we are still standing here like bafoons." An elderly man walked from the front of the carriage, the creases of age evident on his face. Bushy brows that had long ago went white and eyes that radiated wisdom greeted him. Euther gave a slight bow and a kind smile.

" I am sorry Your Highness, it seems some are still unprepared for departure. Your father has asked that I take you separately from Adelaine. Please, once you are ready we will head for the Nocturne Kingdom."

Vincent gave a curt nod and proceeded inside the carriage. He would much rather make the trek with his sister, at least to talk with someone of his displeasure of the situation but that was not to be. As Euther and the carriage driver made the final preparations for departure, he took one last look at his home. It may very well be the last time he would see it. He would at least be in Nocturne lands for much of the foreseeable future. With a slight jerk, the signal that they have begun their travel, the carriage slowly made its way towards Nocturne.

Days seemingly passed in the carriage. All Vincent could do was read political debates and past events in Nocturne. While he did enjoy reading, such things lost it's shine after a while. Euther made for some stimulating conversation but it would always devolve into tales of the past, usually him talking about some female conquest or another. Old perv. With another jerk, the carriage came to a halt. It would seem the little adventure was over.

" Highness, we have arrived at the House of Orphire"

F i n d M e :---Front of Castel Orphire :XxX¤ ¤ ¤XxXW i t h M e :---Currently No One :

↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠

Friendly Lunatic

User Image
Rσѕєттє ƝιgнтєηgαƖ Oяρнιяє

Rosette had been dressed hours ago in a dress that started white and faded to a black, her snow white hair was simply brushed through and left down. She was outside, and had been for quite sometime. She was messing with the dead again, this fellow was quite decayed, he was dressed in rags and a bit bloated. Rosette grinned as she had him follow her, his movements were messy and stiff. His joints refusing to move as the cracked with each step he struggled to take. Hehe, You'll get used to it little one, no worries." She said speaking to the dead male she had animated.
That is when she heard carriages and horses start to arrive dropping of the guests. "Well come one little one, let us go have some fun scaring these folk." Rosette smiled as she rounded the corner and saw a boy standing out by himself. "Perfect! Now little one, lets see what he is afraid of." She started controlling the corpse, making him move a bit better now. She made him shuffle up beside the poor boy. As he got to the victim he gave a dry muffled sound from his throat. Of course it was a slightly terrifying sound but Rosette wasn't sure if this boy would be affected.

With: Vincent and her animated corpse

kyounkun

Aged Genius

User Image
Vincent Terawyn

Vincent turned ever so slowly to the new presence besides him. His first instinct was scream, yell and curse all manor of things. Luckily years of etiquette classes beat such things things out of him. His only reaction was a slight jump and a audible gasp. If he was seeing things correctly, that was a decomposing body next to him. He gave Euther an odd glance, trying to get some confirmation of the strange sight next to him. Euther just gave a small nod and a soft smile, which agitated Vincent to no end. Did that man know such things occurred in these lands? This is an blasphemous act against the gods!

"Oh! H..hello....?" Was it a common courtesy to talk to a corpse? Would this abomination even understand his words? Looking past the grotesque man, Vincent laid eyes on another strange sight, a woman. Now the fact that it was a woman was not the strange part. He had never seen someone with such colored hair, it was almost Ivory. She was garbed in what looked like bandages, although there were bits of fabric stuffed underneath. Was this how all Orphire dressed? What seemed to captivate him most were those eyes. He couldn't quite put a correct name to them. Pink seemed a bit to trivial for wonders such as those. Cupid? He was sure that was a color. Whatever the appropriate name was, it clashed against her entire being. Those eyes almost seemed to draw him in. He shook the forthcoming thoughts out of his head. " I assume..." he said pointing to the man beside him " This is yours?"

F i n d M e :---Front of Castle Orphire :XxX¤ ¤ ¤XxXW i t h M e :---Rosette :

↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠
C h r i s t i a n . . . ----------
----------. . . O p h i r e

User Image

Upon entrance to their mansion he could sense the admiration in her thoughts as she took in her surroundings. Surely it was something she wasn't used to. His father had a very different taste when it came to decoration. Setting her bags down, he sighed a bit not exactly sure where to have everyone convene. He should have thought of this earlier. His brow furrowed, now upset at his lack of preparation. Curtis was nowhere to be seen as of yet, but Christian was happy to see that his younger sister and brother had made it out of their rooms and had come to join him in greeting their guests. Well, at least Abi was. Zachary was leaning against the wall observing the happenings. Christians eyes moved over Harmony, taking her in for a moment. Her light hair reminded him of his sister Rosette. She was one of his favorite siblings. She was odd, but in a perfect way. It was really Zachary that stood out the most from the rest of the family. The vampire ran his hand through his hair and smiled once more at the woman next to him. "I will call you Harmony when I feel I have earned such a right Ms. E'mel."

Before he even entered the room, Christian heard the creeping thoughts of his father slither into his mind. His back was to the grand doors that he stepped through and he unconsciously counted each step that his father took towards them. Ever since their discussion of the arrangement, Christian had been tiptoeing around him as if on thin ice. His laugh was low and demeaning, filling the room with its sound and Christians body stiffened. He turned to look into the eyes of the king and smiled graciously, suppressing all fear and anxiety behind a perfectly crafted smile. "Good evening father." He said bowing his head slightly before motioning to Harmony. "This is Harmony E'mel. The first of the royals to arrive."

Vannira Alister

Conservative Regular

5,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image
Barith Wolfsttag Alose
First prince of Alose

"I would rather solve thing peacfully if I can."

Barith had indeed been awake when his sister had come knocking on his door that morning, but he had ignored her for the time being. The room was filled with the thick haze of pipe smoke, and he wore little showing the mass of scars that was his torso. They were both things he didn't want to expose his younger sister too she had after all not really seen him since the war ended. HE glanced up from his book, at the booming laughs coming from the throne room smiling softly at the sound. He was glad he still heard that sound he knew the full truth of what had happened at that very meeting of kings.
"Maybe I could have stopped it." He muttered softly putting away the books, and pulling on his gear. He hid his scarred body under his arming clothes, and the strange armor of his people that moved like leather, but was strong as steel. His was covered in signs of battle in places, but it's crimson color mixed with the crimson cloak that went with it gave him a rather regal look.

Barith stood at the window then the long pipe in his fingers as he watched his sister leave the castle grounds.
"Time for me to be off as well I suppose." He said simply settling his heavy battle-ax onto it's sling on his back. He then pulled on the cloak which left only the last few inches of haft visible. He then pulled on heavy combat gloves hiding his scarred hands, before heading to the stables where his horse awaited him. He saddled up, and only a few moments behind his sister he too left the grounds with his guards. He rode in silence the whole way to Nocturnal wondering if perhaps this whole thing was a trap, and if not who was meant to be his wife.

Barith never really noticed the lifeless land always on the look out for a ambush of some kind meant for him. He was known in even these dark lands as a crimson demon that left only blood in his wake when angered. He had even survived clashes with the princes of this dark land a time or two during the war, but he came out of these dark memories as he arrived. he took notice of the three standing outside as he dismounted grabbing the heavy foot locker that held all he brought with him.
"Be safe on your way home men." He said simply as the guards saluted him with the respect of one who you have fought beside, before leaving. Barith himself stared at the manner for a time, before making his way slowly up the steps wondering just what was waiting for him in this place.

"But if necessary I am not afraid to make rivers of blood."
User Image
╔══════════════════════╗
Harmony Orchid E'mel
╚══════════════════════╝
Daughter of E'mel

When the king burst into laughter, Harmony felt a cold chill run down her spine, but one of the other princesses that had just arrived got led away by one of the Orphire siblings, without so much as flinching. If the king's laugh gave the other girl chills, she did not let it show as she and the dark haired Orphire sibling disappeared.

Hearing Christian speak to his father as calmly as he did, Harmony wondered just what kind of house hold she would be marrying into. She did notice the king's eyes follow his daughter and one of the guests out of the room, his eyes narrowing. The look he gave made her think of a mountain lion staring down its prey. Just what was going on? She wondered. She only wished she knew what had been said at the war meeting with the other kings. Why they agreed to such a terrifying arrangement. Christian seemed kind enough, thus far, but his father scared her and there was no telling what the other siblings were like. Just where was Vryl? she wondered, suddenly wanting her big brother.

"Same to you, my son," Harmony heard the king reply after his daughter vanished with one of the other guests. "It seems things are falling into order. Just as I predicted." He eyed Harmony with great interest. The man looked like he could tear apart his victims with his bare hands. The cocky smile he wore only grew as took a step closer.

Where: Main hall of the Nocturnal Castle
With: Christian and the King
Feeling: Terrified
OOC: Venomous Kisses and The Raven Rose you both completely ignored one of my post. But I worked around it, and figured I would start adding this info to keep such a mix up from happening again.
User Image

╔═════════════╗
𝔍𝔞𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔢Spa𝔉𝔞𝔦𝔯𝔟𝔯𝔬𝔬𝔨𝔢Spa𝔒𝔯𝔭𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔢
╚═════════════╝

"Though my eyes could see, I still was a blind man
Though my mind could think, I still was a mad man
I hear the voices when I'm dreaming...
I can hear them say:"
"Where are you now?
Are you lost?
Are you alone?
Are you afraid?"

Janine had been up for hours- not surprisingly, she was always quite the early riser- although she was usually the last one out of her bedchamber in the morning because she was not sure how to go about her day. Her ever-present shadows had cooed and hissed at her like loving creatures to stir their ever-powerful mistress from her slumber. This 'morning', her father's shadow had left his side in order to wake the Youngest Princess, pulling aside the curtains of her four-poster Queen-sized bed to shed dim moonlight upon her face from the opened double doors. "Good morning" She yawned, stretching lazily as she arched her back and sighed, running lazy fingers through her hair as she untied it from her braids. So early in the morning, the Princess was very quiet in her morning ritual, getting cleaned up and refreshed for the new day. Today was the day when she would be meeting her 'to-be-husband'. After stepping from the shower, Janine had admired her appearance in the mirror as her shadow peeled itself off of the ground and detached itself from her feet to stand behind her, brush in hand and run it through her waist length black locks. All the while, she considered herself closely in the mirror, wondering what her future husband would think of the young girl with her pale complexion, violet eyes, and long, straight hair. When her hair was dried and brushed she stepped out of the bathroom and to her closet to choose her attire for the day. Janine certainly took her sweet time getting dressed- by the time she was done, there were already servants stirring and milling about outside her doorway. As she stood there, she straightened her skirt, and started to slip on her heels with the straps over her black panty hose. If the servants were rushing about already, no doubt her siblings were awake. However... Janine was in no rush to hurry out. Not yet. Who knew when she'd get a moment to herself again after the other Kingdom's children arrived?

Violet eyes had immediately landed on the majestically polished and carved instrument in the corner, resting in its' prop-stand beside her bed, a sheet of music already resting on the stand, calling her name. 'Janine~ Janine!' It called, 'Play me~' Why certainly, Mr. Violin. The young Princess was not one to deny a request~ Picking the violin up from its' stand, she decided- what was a few more minutes? Her father would merely think she was sleeping in, or he wouldn't even notice. The other royals weren't ALL going to be on time, would they? Surely not! So she had a little while to spare anyways~ One should never be early! It's best to be- fashionably late, she thought to herself as she carefully plucked the strings and started to tune the instrument. When she was sure it was ready to play, she pulled her music stand in front of her and rested the instrument on her left shoulder. Taking a deep breath, she placed the bow to the strings, as her eyes started to read the music, her fingers and hand starting to move the bow across the strings to create a rather... well... haunting melody. The piece in particular was perhaps Janine's favorite, because of the story behind it on how the difficulty of the piece and the haunting, screeching noise of the strings caused its' player to go insane during long rehearsal/playing hours until they finally snapped! The results of their insanity always changed in the end of the story, but just the idea of it caused a slight smirk to grace her lips as her notes grew sharper and sharper, the strings screaming as if bloody murder. The large double doors leading onto the balcony still opened to carry the sound out of her room and towards wherever it carried. As Janine plucked the last three notes from her strings, she decided.... there was no point in stalling around any longer, now was there? She might as well join the rest of the castle's inhabitants in welcoming their guests. Humming the song to herself, Janine set the instrument back- promising herself she'd return to play again before the day was over... if anything, that's what she wanted to do most today, but had a duty to get to that her father was expecting her to do right.

Walking out of her bedroom, Janine noticed that all eyes were on her- and not the eyes of the passing servants either; but rather, the eyes of their shadows. They could certainly feel the tension coming from their Princess and wanted to peel themselves away from their person to tend to their mistress, but she held them at bay in the back of her mind before going to the entrance hall, where she found her father- laughing? What on earth was so funny, she wondered? He was accompanied in the room by her elder brother Christian, and his companion from... well... where ever she was from, she was strikingly beautiful in appearance and did her Kingdom justice. The Princess, not wishing to disturb anyone, immediately went to her father's side, and looked up at him with expectant, wide, and innocent eyes, waiting to see if he had any particular orders for her, and patiently stood by as he spoke to her brother before selfishly taking a moment of his time. "Good morning, Daddy. How are you?" She said in a gentle voice, just above a whisper. Janine wouldn't find it surprising if the other Princess, or even her brother hadn't noticed she was there ! However, as she cracked the slightly of smiles at her father- she did notice approaching footsteps coming from the entrance of the castle. Although Janine could not yet see the person approaching, his footsteps were heard.

Where?: Castle Entrance Hall Who?: Daddy, Christian, and the Pretty Princess (Harmony) Attire?: Black and White Ensemble

"I'm not perfect
But I keep trying
Because that's what I said I would do from the start"
"There'll be peace when you are done
Lay your weary head to rest
Don't you cry no more..."

User Image
                            neverZ a c h a r y . O p h i r enever

User Image

Zachary brushed his blonde hair out of his face and red eyes, with slender fingers, watching his sister Rosette speaking with one of the royal princes while another carriage pulled up to the mansion. His other sister Abi, was speaking with a nice looking piece of flesh which caught his eye for a moment. Hmmmm, the one standing next to Christian wasn't bad looking either. Maybe this wouldn't be so dreadful after all he said with a wicked smile. There was no doubt that Zachary was the odd man out of the family. Everyone else was either sadistic and mysterious, or cold and distant, or just down right weird. He on the other hand was a free spirit. This did not please his father, or his eldest brother curtis who practically crawled up his fathers a** and built a summer home. No, he would not one day rule the land of Nocturnal, but he was okay with that. One day he would leave the lands and venture out on his own...somehow. All he knew, is that he would not be cooped up in a house with a family that despised him for the rest of eternity. Who knew, maybe he would even take his new bride to be with him.

It took all of three seconds to rip Zachary from his revere when his father bellowed a laugh from the middle of the room. It didn't phase him as much as it did his other brother Christian. The guy practically pined for his fathers approval, which he knew would come to none of him sons but Curtis...Maybe it was the hair. He smirked to himself and decided that he should intervene. His father couldn't possibly hate him anymore than he already did. When his younger sister Janine entered the room his heart melted at the sight of her. Out of his entire family, Janine was the one he loved the most even though she was most likely his fathers favorite as well. The blonde rushed to his sisters side, ignoring the fact that she had addressed her father and scooped her up by the waist and pulled her into a hug. He twirled her a bit, moving her away from the group and placed a chaste kiss on her cheek. "Well look at you. How beautiful my sister is, all grown up and to be married soon." He shook his head with a smile, "No man is worthy of you Janine." His eyes again turned to his brother and the princess under his fathers gaze. "Lets save them from the intimidation shall we?" he whispered to his younger sister with a wink. Zackary threw one arm around the shoulders of both Christian and Harmony, letting out a long sigh and ignoring the presence of his father, although he could feel his gaze now burning into him. His eyes were fixed on Harmony and he smiled down at her. "Well hello love, it's nice to meet you," he said, pulling both of them away from his father and toward a large living room just adjacent that held many couches and chairs. "I'm Zachary Ophire. Hopefully Christian hasn't soiled our family name yet with his lack of social skills." He said with a wink.

nevershoutnever

Spiteful Revenge

Vannira Alister

Quote:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items