Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you could be one of the deadly sins and one of the holy virtues which one would you be!?

Chastity-Lust 0.28378378378378 28.4% [ 21 ]
Temperance-Gluttony 0.040540540540541 4.1% [ 3 ]
Charity-Greed 0.027027027027027 2.7% [ 2 ]
Diligence-Sloth 0.12162162162162 12.2% [ 9 ]
Patience-Wrath 0.094594594594595 9.5% [ 7 ]
Kindness-Envy 0.12162162162162 12.2% [ 9 ]
Humility-Pride 0.094594594594595 9.5% [ 7 ]
Um....idk their preety cool though...COOKIES!! 0.027027027027027 2.7% [ 2 ]
7ArchAngels are the Best! 0.027027027027027 2.7% [ 2 ]
WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO RP TIME! 0.16216216216216 16.2% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 74 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 115 116 117 > >> >>> »|

Hilarious Conversationalist

12,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
User ImageUser Image "Damn it how could this happen!?" Vincent said while seeing people in danger. "Vincent lets go!" Vox, his pet rushed into the battle. Vincent nodded at the demand and headed into the battle field. "Help us! Help" The people screamed and yelled for the help. They didn't want to die and had to much to live for. "AUUUUUUUUghh!!!!" Vincent drew his sword and slashed the enimes in front of the towns people. "Are you all alright?" He asked in concern of the people. "Yes, yes we are thanks to you mister." The Little Girl said. "Vincent! We need to evacuate the civilians as soon as possible!" Vox said. Vincent nodded at the idea of it. Vinccent raised his voiced and demanded that... everyone stay together and that everyone find something to defend themselves with immediatly, and find any survivors. The people screamed and yelled at the idea and decided they had no choice. They all copperated and begun to fight!

Lonely Phantom

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Athlete 50
User Image

Hikaru walks on a desert like path. She had a look of focus on her face as she continued onto the path. The nighttime sky was very cloudy. Almost as if it may rain in this dry land. Hikaru sighs and keeps her blade ready. But it had been a few weeks since she had left home. It made her feel alittle uneasy since she left the sacred grove. Hikaru sighs again and carries on

12,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
User ImageUser Image As Vincent, Vox, and the people of Acclaidia continued to fight on, Vox notices something in the air. "The virus is spreading......" Vox said as his tail sprung up. Vincent and Vox was ahead of the pact and Vox notice something off right away. "Vincent behind you!" Vox had said while a monster grabed Vincent! "Ugh....ugh...UGHHH!" Vincent manage to throw it off and notices that the citizens have all turned into monsters. "This is crazy.... how the..." Vincent was a lost of words he soon grabed his blade. "Vincent, its no use.... we can't win against them all!" Vox said. "Hmph, then we can at least try!" Vincent ran into combat! (go to the 3rd page to see info. on the Phantasma monster! And don't worry im going to change it up so you want just be going back and forth to pages) User Image

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image
Hel yells at her son in the demon's battlefield "LUCIFER KEEP YOUR ARMS UP!!" hits his hands with her twin blades "RAH!!" charges at him as her pets hop around in the old blood puddles

Lucifer ignores the pain in his hands as his eyes glow blood red grabbing his mother's twin blades breaking them "ENOUGH!" his claws cut open her cheek as she stood up laughing

Hel "well done my son" pats his shoulder "your demon is almost tamed soon you can join me in battle with the arch angels" wraps his hands up as her son's pet wolf grave growled at her rabbits
User Image Alfred and silverwing were in the demon world alfred went to a demon"sir were is the demon palace" the demon point up at the top of a hill alfred and silver wing headed there silver wing flew alfred to the training court"hello is a lady hel here"

Lonely Phantom

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Athlete 50
User Image

Hikaru continues to travel until she comes to a ruined village. Everythign she saw terrified her. The way the bulidings burned. The sounds of survivors moaning and yelling in pain and anger. It was deathening. As she walked she saw one man eating something. she gets closer and sees this man was a living corpse and he was eating the neck of a poor victim.

"What...what the hell?"

It growls at her and gets up.With out hesitation, Hikaru draws her blade out and quickly cuts the monsters head off. Hikaru looks around and see's a caped man and a wolf fighting these creatures. One was about to bite the man while he had his back turned until Hikaru ran up and quickly cuts its head off and while the head was in mid air, she cuts the head three times in a quick but bloody fashion. Hikaru looks at the man as she gets ready to fight

"Sir...are you ok?"

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image
Lucifer "Over here light prince" glares at Alfred "What do you want from my mother?" holds his claws back growling as grave pulled on his shirt "Master Lucifer calm yourself, you know how your mother is if you are rude"

Hel punches lucifer in the head "Stubborn Son like his father" giggles "Hello Alfred come in" sits on her throne as her rabbits changed into their demon forms showing the chain around hel's left leg and right arm
User ImageUser Image
alfred smiled at the remark"oh you would be mistaken there hel my older brother edward is the light prince im only the second born i have no place to even think im on the same scale as edward i can here to warn you it seems some sort of zombie outbreak has broken out i wanted to make sure you and young lucifer were safe" mean while edward was in one of the major citys the zombies were coming every were edward was slashing at their heads one came close to him edward notice a man he grabbed him by the head and threw him at the zombie the zombie started eating at the mans flesh edward hid in a small alleyway"damn they keep coming to bad alfred isnt around he make a good meatshield"

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image
Lucifer looks at his mother "may I go help mother-sama" smiles evilly his fangs showing while grave went and got his master's cloak as he put it on covering his face "Lets go grave" runs out of the kingdom

Hel nods "yes lucifer you may go just make sure if you see a angel there kill him or her" smiles tossing him a vial of human blood then looks at alfred "follow him if he dies so will you alfred" white rabbit smiles "So much blood i see when prince lucifer returns" bloody rabbit laughed "of course big sister and we will lend him our strenght" their eyes glow blood red

12,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
User ImageUser Image
User Image Vincent turned his head and noticed a young woman, he knew she wasent human, so he approached her calmly. "Yes....yes I am alright....." Vincent nodded. "*pant pant* that looks like the rest of them.....Hm!" Vox notices a book on the ground. "Intresting looks like a bestiary... hmmm some of the pages are blank, except for this one that has the monsters in it that we just fought." Vox took the book with him and gave it to Vincent. Vincent looks toward Vox and takes it and puts it in his pocket. "Hikaru?" Vox looked at her in shock. "What are you doing here? I haven't seen you since the Sacred Grove accident. Are you ok?" He asked her while wondering. Vincent becomes silenet an listens to the two. (Wooohoooo now everytime a new monster pops up in the rp you can click on the bestiary book in my posts or you can post it in ur post too. I wil send you the link image if you want it too)
User ImageUser Imagealfred went to lucifer"alright so were are we heading to young master"alfred hopped up on silverwing at the city edward was still fighting off zombies"hell bomb" edward started charging up a massive energy bomb to kill most of the zombie

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User ImageUser Image
Lucifer sees Vincent "who in the all 7 hells are you?!" removes his hood as hikaru saw his red eyes, he looks at live zombie about to bite him "filth" fire surrounded the decaying bodies as he laughed hearing screams of pain and torture
User ImageUser Imagealfred looked at hikaru and then lucifer"young master who is that women"edward heard all lucifers laughing and started heading toward it"theres only one ma with that laugh and that would be the demon prince oh im gonna get paided big time

12,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
User ImageUser Image
User Image Vincent changed his attention towards the other characters he just meet. "Who the "hell am i" Who the hell are you." Vincent got in front of Hikaru and fixed his vision on the three of them. Vox growls

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User ImageUser Image
Lucifer opens his vial of blood drinking it, stepping over to vincent "I am Lucifer Halo the demon prince and your protecting my enemy a angel" growls at him while grave sighs "Master enough" walks over to Vox "I am sorry about my master he has a huge temper"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff