Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fill this out

Name:Geoff

Weapon: Sword (Cloud) Death Penelty (Gun for Vincent)

Moves Omnislash and Cosmo Energy
Hey guys! biggrin xd
Serious roleplays always have good plots...
Name:kagome
Weapon:sword in the shape of a dragon
Race:Half wolf demon half human
~also knows some spells~
Hey i need you to help me
my race: human
*Kagome was only a half demon and nothing more. Her father was a wolf demon and to Kagome's disgrace her mother was a human. She was abused by the village when both parents died. Now the only weapon she had to protect her was a sword in the shape of a dragon that her now dead father left to her and a few what she calls worthless spells. She now searches this earth for meaning in which she does not know. Her pink hair glittered in the moon light. She could see her reflection in the lake she was passing. How she hated the way she looked she looked human except for her fangs, claws, wolf ears, and tail. She has been traveling for miles looking for somewhere to stay. She had cuts all over from her last battle against a demon. She knew that the cuts were so bad they would turn to scars of hatred. She started to get weak from all the blood loss and sat under a tree hopping that she would gain strength when she awoke. When she awoke the next morning she went to the lake to wash out her wounds. ~Are they really that bad she asked herself~ She saw that the water around her was a dark red. She then decided that her only way for her wounds to heal was to got to the nearest town and seek help from a healer.......but the only problem was.....were is the nearest town? Not knowing where to go next she decided that the best thing to do was to sit and wait for someone to give her directions. She jumped on top of the large oak she slept under and she began to wait...After 3 days Kagome knew that no one would come so she jumped to the nearest tree and began searching for people and just maybe other half demons like her….. But the one thing she really wanted was someone to be with her cause Kagome was always lonely…she began to hear muffles of peoples voices ~there’s humans here maybe just maybe there might be half demons too~ she said to herself..kagome bean to think that her life was a waste she began to get mad and unable to control her anger her eyes turned red and she began to think that killing would be fun.....unable to calm down she searched for a town nearby with plenty of humans killing will be fun she said while cutting down the forest with her sword.*
Tryte
Serious roleplays always have good plots...

I agree..
(( stare The title Drew me here, looked at the post and gods...another Finalfantasy based character...))
the plot is seperoth and kuja have created a meteor to destoy EARTH!!! domokun xp stressed scream gonk
*final fantasy is cool heart
((The title made me come, the posts are making me go away.. x.x))
ok so lets do this!
well i just started yesterday so can u guys help me out with this forum please sweatdrop
Name:Kenji

Weapon: Katana(Shadow Fang)

Moves: Shinken, Hiryuu, Senko-Jin, Hyoso-Hojin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out