Mafia Boss // [Cop]
Mafia member // [cop daughter]
Samurai // [Geisha]
supernatural // [human]
shape-shifter // [human]
Demon // [Human]
[Test Subject] // Scientist
[Girl] // Cross Dressing Guy
[high school student] // temple guardian (demon)

=============================================================

My Role Play Ideas

Mobsters and Monsters
Sector Z-103 P.R.D.I.S
Red Paper Lanterns
War Of Darkness
The Fifth Element
404[NOT]Found

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Craving

I'm craving a Yaoi kind of RP... If you have any suggestions, let me know. I am always open to new ideas.

=============================================================

No Go

Furries
Yuri of any kind
Cross overs of any kind
Adventure Time related
Twilight
yandere
Walking Dead
One Peice
Orange is the New Black
Rape
Molestation
Slave
cutting / self harm
Pregnancy
incest
Teen Titans

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Rules

Be literate (at least 1-2 paragraphs per post -- quality over quantity -- )

Private message me ideas and interests

Talk to me; give me ideas for the role play. I don’t bite

Keep all out of character and plot ideas in private message, or skype.

Must be able to play both male and female

Tell me if you don’t want to continue the rp

Role Plays are thread only

Romance is great, but stay at PG-13

Stories are the best!

Sparkly Sex Symbol

About LuLu

There's not much I can say about myself. I am just your "normal" otaku, with some minor quirks. I live in Northern California with my parents while I have been working towards obtaining my Bachelors Degree in Human Services. With me in my room lives my cat MoMo, she is my baby.

Let's see... what else...

I am 26 year's young, I'm a Cancer baby, and also a Dragon baby. I love Role Playing (as you can tell lol), and have been on Gaia since 2007. If I'm not Role Playing, I am usually watching anime or reading manga... aanndd possibly partaking in the devils lettuce. I like to drink on occasion with the right people, and have game nights and anime night's with close friends. I also am a co-host to a internet radio show on Wednesdays and sometimes Saturdays.

As you can tell with just a little bit of information, that I am not your typical person. But I'm not a freak, or a weirdo, or will hunt you doing and kill you in your sleep. I am just a "normal" person in a little corner of the world.

If you would like to know more, please feel free to PM me and we can chit chat.

:3
Also to add...

I like original characters over cannon’s
I prefer Male // Female
Will play Male // Male
I can play both male and female
I am a well seasoned role player

Sparkly Sex Symbol

RP Example

From Naruto Next Gen (1x1) (Nawaki / Senchi)
The sun was setting by the time he reached the last hill. He could see the town in the distance, and he frowned. He had to be careful from now on. Mikage knew their movements, but didn't do much about them and where they were headed. Mikage was right though, and that worried him greatly. The rain came quickly, and he found himself standing in the midst of it. Moving quickly to the town he slipped on a slick rock, and found himself flat on his back looking up at the sky and the falling rain. The frown on his face deepened as his mind floated to the different memories he thought he had gotten rid of all those years ago. Suddenly there was a pain in his chest as though something was trying to consume him.

Senchi doubled over on his side in pain and breathing became difficult. His eyes shot open and his breathing stopped. His body became ridged, and snapped into a tight stretched out position. He gasped for air and let out a agonizing scream before sucking in a deep breath and his body relaxing. His skin had turned a pale almost white color, and as he laid there, and let the rain fall, and the wind picked up, the pale white colored skin cracked and flaked off like a serpents. Slowly he sat up and blinked a few times. His sharingan activated, but with the red of the pupils, there was a deep demonic yellow that covered the white of his eyes. Moving his head from side to side he cracked his neck before standing up and looked at the town just a few more miles a head of him. He smirked, his teeth showing fangs, and his nails grown long. There was a piece of skin still hanging on the side of his face, and he peeled it off. Looked at it in disgust, and tossed it to the wind.

Senchi gave a slight twitch before sighing. "Try as you may, but it's my turn now..." he said to himself as the human Senchi fought within, trying to gain control of the situation once more. It was no use though and the demon that took over his body forced Senchi's soul back into a dark corner. "Stay..." he said and smirked before heading quickly for the town.

-----------------------------------

Something stirred within Nawaki as he slept. For a moment there in his haze, he thought he felt someone touch him and his dream self turned in the haze to find no one. All he knew was that he wasn't hurting and he liked that. Whatever that b*****d gave him did him some good. Within the haze though he saw a figure coming forth. It was himself but something was different about this form. It was dark and moved awkwardly through the haze towards him. It was in darker shades of color, and there was black blood coming from it's mouth. Nawaki's eyes widened, and he tried stepping back from this form, but found himself stuck. The form continued coming closer and stopped mere inches from him. It smiled and began laughing. "Stop it..." Nawaki muttered under his breath. "Stop it..." he said again louder. "STOP IT!" he finally yelled and the form looked at him surprised. "Whatever you are, you're not me... you'll never be me. I'd rather die before becoming you. So stop your god damn laughing!!" he yelled at the form.

The form merely looked at him before standing straight and smirked. "It won't be easy, and death is always a option for us." the form said. "You can never get rid of me. I will always be part of you. But put me in shackles, send me into slumber, and you will likely to forget about me." the form said before leaning into Nawaki and whispered into his ear. "You have to wake up first." the form said before falling into Nawaki completely, and was absorbed into his body.

Nawaki tried getting rid of the black substance that fell on him and panicked. His actual breathing became harsh and uneven. There was sweat on his brow and he groaned gently. He clenched the blanket turned his head from side to side as he fought within his dream.

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers