Kawaii Fairy

9,075 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
John RipFist
jix-kun
((Hmm....thinking of what to post))

(( OOC : DOHMAHGAWD I AM GONNA FUS RO DA YOUR FACE OFF ))
omg I am playing skyrim right now.

Devoted Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Odiah
John RipFist
jix-kun

(( OOC : I think I'm in love. dramallama ))

Kawaii Fairy

9,075 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
John RipFist
Odiah
John RipFist
jix-kun

(( OOC : I think I'm in love. dramallama ))
((OOC: ME TOO))

Devoted Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
(( OOC : emo wahmbulance dramallama cheese_whine burning_eyes talk2hand pirate rofl 4laugh ninja mrgreen neutral arrow idea question exclaim rolleyes twisted evil cry razz mad lol cool confused eek surprised sad wink whee xp heart sweatdrop stressed scream gonk blaugh 3nodding xd stare crying redface smile biggrin OH GOD, I'M FEELING TOO MANY EMOTIONS ))

Devoted Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
(( OOC : Alright, I'm bypassing the middle man. Thomas has a long line of work, and plenty of wounds. He should have at least basic medical know-how. Sorry, Jix, but the entire RP is in a standstill right now. Time to get it moving. pirate ))

Devoted Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Thomas Day

The Pure seemed...blank. He was either shocked, or just out of it. Thomas gave an irritated sigh and lifted the medical bag. He also took Siddy's makeshift painkiller, and applied it to Saima. Inside the pack was various bandages, medicines, syringes , and blood packs. Thomas reached in and pulled out a small IV tube. " Ha! This'll do! Siddy, help me get some actual bandages on these wounds. " Thomas said as he inserted the IV tube into Saima's wrist, and hooked up a blood pack to it. Thomas could only hope that Saima was...A+. " Do you think you could stitch up these gashes? " Thomas asked Siddy, while he lightly put alcohol on Saima's wounds, to avoid infection. Thomas had to hope what he was doing would at least help.

Kawaii Fairy

9,075 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mood:.Cautious|| Wearing:.Runner Attire. ||Current song:. Fear Not This Night ||Love Interest:. ||About:. Character Bio

Saima began convulsing on the bed as the blood reached her heart. Her blood was not only not A+, but it had changed and mutated. No human blood would fix her, it would take the blood of a mutie or someone who'd endured the toxins of the planet for all of their life.

Invisible Regular

5,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image

Siddy was probably in shock herself because she was just staring at the open wound on Saima's side. When Andrew asked for help with the bandages, Siddy walked carefully next to him and started opening gauze packages, using them to clean up the dried blood, though she was in a shocked state.

When Andrew asked if she could sew her up, Siddy immediately stood up. "No, no, no, no, no, no! I c-c-can't..." She was already shaking as bad as it was, now Andrew wanted her to use a needle to close a wound? She couldn't do it. Just the thought was making her start to act a little irrational. The only thing she ever used on her own wounds was honey. It was a clean disinfectant, would form a seal in a wide wound.

Siddy began backing away from Saima and Andrew, staring at the wound that desperately needed to be closed and quick. Deciding she needed to take her eyes off for a moment, Siddy turned her gaze back to the window. She was stunned at what she saw: a small group of grey and black mass. "Varashi!" She howled through her shaking and fear. There were at least nine or ten of them. Most likely a scouting party, but this close to the city? They usually didn't make a huge fuss in the city. "What did Saima do?" Siddy felt anger start to rise within her. The first time in years she felt safe, and now they were being attacked by the very thing that ruined her life to begin with.

Devoted Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Thomas Day

Thomas stared in horror as everything went wrong. Varashi walking right up to his home, Saima was dying, and all he could do was sit and watch. Thomas looked to the window, at Siddy yelling in anger, and fear, and at Saima, having convulsions. Before Thomas even realized it, he was sitting on the wall, his face buried in his hands. Millions of images flashed in his head. The slave camp. The blood and horror. The Wasteland. The death and destruction he faced, and fought through. Thomas suddenly began to realize. He had been through worse. He survived the destruction of Boston. He survived six years alone in the wasteland. He survived the slave camp. He was going to survive a Verashi assault, and he was going to finally make up for all the lives he threw away. All the pain and suffering he had caused. Thomas stood to his feet. " Saima needs mutated blood, and you have to close that wound. This clean stuff is killing her. " Thomas pulled the IV out of Saima, and severed the connection between it and the blood bag. " Our blood should work. One of us has to give her the blood, and one of us has to go out there and fight the Verashi. Unless Orchid snaps out of his little trance, we're in this alone. " Thomas pulled out an empty blood bag, and set it on a table. " I'm a better shot. If I go out there, I'm probably going to die, but I have a better chance out there than you. " Thomas' face hardened. " By the way, My name is Thomas. Not Andrew. I'm sorry. " Thomas grabbed his blade from his briefcase, and walked through the door, closing it behind him. He stepped down the stairs, remembering every face of someone he had hurt or killed. Every poor sucker he had made homeless. Every person who's life he had ruined. Thomas stepped through his door, and drew his pistol. He stepped into the middle of the street, and waited for the patrol.

(( OOC : Well, I may end up killing Thomas off a tad bit earlier than I expected. I'll have to make a new character. Bleg. ))

Romantic Businessman

6,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Major Orchid

User Image

"Goddamnit...." Seth said as he looked at Saima...then the Varashi showed up. "Goddamnit..." he said once more. All the responsibilities piled up...so much to do. And then Siddy was so scared that she couldn't even move...and then Andrew was really thomas and everything came into a big rush... "GODDAMNIT!!!!" he screamed. All his officer training...all his work...and now he couldn't even save a few muties...wait...why did he even want to save muties? It didn't matter. His eyes widened as he grabbed three stimpaks off the bed from his emptied bag. He jammed them into Saima's chest, letting the fluid drain from them. Then he wrapped up her Serious wounds in Goz.

Seth felt like he was working on overtime as he slid over, grabbing his rifle and pointing it directly at the window, aiming at the Varashi. But he was foolish in his actions...he neglected to even think of grabbing his mask. The Major aimed down his scope at the head of the first Varashi. He pulled the trigger, and the Varashi fell back, hitting the ground. His rifle was meant to deal with these things...he looked at Siddy "Put pressure on her wrappings and get the needles out of her now! That will hold her stable until we can get her to an outpost camp!" he yelled, breathing heavily.

After that, he fired off a second shot, downing the second Varashi scout. The major was still on overdrive. The window shattered, and yet he still didn't think to put on his mask. Third shot...BANG! Another Varashi down. His ears were ringing from the loud noise his gun was making...he hadn't bothered to put his silencer on.

((Catchup post complete))

Kawaii Fairy

9,075 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
((OOC:Saima will live! Don't kill Thomassss!Sorry guys went take a shower. Posting.))

Kawaii Fairy

9,075 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Mood:.Cautious|| Wearing:.Runner Attire. ||Current song:. Fear Not This Night ||Love Interest:. ||About:. Character Bio

Saima stopped convulsing but she laid there still as a log, the colour drained from her face...however the bleeding of her wound significantly stopped when the stimpaks were injected. It began to heal itself. Finally a success. She laid there pale and unconcious as the gun shots poured out around her. Her lips had even lost their colour. She simply lay there in a comatose like state as her surroundings became chaos. He hand was stretched out, her small fingers curling in slightly as if her poor unconcious body was reaching out for someone's hand.

Invisible Regular

5,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image

Siddy was shocked at the coming realization that Kid was moving around. He barked at her, as he always did, to hold the bandages tight on Saima and to pull the needles out. She didn't move yet, but suddenly jumped to it when he started shooting. She immediately ripped the needles out and put both hands on the wounds.

She was crying pretty hard as she stared at Saima's unmoving body. When she looked to kid, she realized that the air was getting heavy. She was used to it and it took until the third shot went off that she realized the window was open. "The window! Kid! You'll get sick!" She could barely hear herself from the ringing in her ears. The crack of the rifle was deafening to her as she had never heard it before. She looked to Saima and then back to Kid.

Siddy looked at Saima's pale body and started crying more. She knew that even if the stimpacks were 'stabilizing' her, she still needed blood. Biting back her fear, she grabbed the IV line, broke the bag off, attached it to a syringe and attached the line to both their arms. She used the syringe to start the flow from her arm to Saima's arm. She felt weak and new she was paler then ever. She sat next to Saima, folded her arm onto her chest, and pulled Saima's head into her lap, cradling it and smoothing the copper hair from her face.

Kawaii Fairy

9,075 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Warmth began flooding back to Saima's face as blood pooled in her full lips and cheeks. Slowly her tone came back to her, an indication things were going great. Saima's hand twitched for just a moment. She was still unconcious but her body was responding well, finally, and her wound was nearly completely healed. Tissue and blood were working hard in her. It had been a miracle.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff