6,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Odiah
jix-kun
Odiah
((Back! Someone please rp with me!))

The person in your signature has rather large breasts.

((That would be me. And okay Terra!!!))

((My...apologies?))

Kawaii Fairy

9,075 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mood:.Cautious|| Wearing:.Runner Attire. ||Current song:. Fear Not This Night ||Love Interest:. ||About:. Character Bio

Saima strolled over to the only open merchant. It was...seeminly a halfbreed elver. She frowned and approached her. "You know the night is dark and full of terrors. You shouldn't be open shop." Saima's eyes wandered the street and returned to the girl. Saima knew the Varashi were more likely to attack at night.

Kawaii Fairy

9,075 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
jix-kun
Odiah
jix-kun
Odiah
((Back! Someone please rp with me!))

The person in your signature has rather large breasts.

((That would be me. And okay Terra!!!))

((My...apologies?))

((For what? You didn't insult me...you just spoke about my breasts being large. Ok. Lol. ))

izuki hatake's Girlfriend

Demonic Hellraiser

16,975 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Festive Eye 50
User ImageNight looked at the girl and tilted her head. She sighed. "Yeah I won't get any customers at this hour." She said softly. She packed her goods and dismantled her stall easily. It was light and folds up so easy to carry and store. She put her stuff in her pack. She thought about staying in town or not. She did have a place in town where she could stay.

Kawaii Fairy

9,075 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Mood:.Cautious|| Wearing:.Runner Attire. ||Current song:. Fear Not This Night ||Love Interest:. ||About:. Character Bio

Saima approached the girls ear and whispered into it. "You're half varashi, aren't you?" She drew back, smirking and waiting for an answer. Saima had a way of telling.

Demonic Hellraiser

16,975 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Festive Eye 50
User Image"Crap..... How did you figure out that I am. I use my cloak to hide what I look like. It covers most of my face. What do you want......"Night said very safely. She didn't bother lieing because she was horrible at it.

Kawaii Fairy

9,075 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Saima smiled and shook her head. "I'll share my secret if you promise to keep it? Don't worry. I won't out you. You should invest in some makeup to cover up the varashi features.

Demonic Hellraiser

16,975 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Festive Eye 50
User Image"Don't know how to use makeup. I won't tell as long as you don't tell anyone about what I am. I don't exactly like geting shot out or to be someone's venagnce." Night said to her with her pack on.

Kawaii Fairy

9,075 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Saima straightened up and looked into the young girls eyes. "I'm an abductee...of the varashi. They got me when I was young. I'm set free...but...on terms. Now...feel safe that you know my darkest of secrets...but feel threatened as well for if you tell I will gut you like the feral elvers gut a mutie."

Demonic Hellraiser

16,975 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Festive Eye 50
User Image"That's a new one. Haven't heard that threat before. They must be up to something to have set you free. Interesting. I'm guessing you don't have a place to stay." Night said softly. She was calm as can be.

Kawaii Fairy

9,075 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

"I...no I do not." Saima spoke, eyeing her untrustingly. She crossed her arms. "You offering elver?" She spoke gently. This was a nice girl. One not to be harmed. While trust had to be earned...this one seemed different than other elvers.

Demonic Hellraiser

16,975 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Festive Eye 50
User Image"Yes I'm offering. There is this place I stay at. You may like it. The company there is great. You will see." Night said softly smiling.

Kawaii Fairy

9,075 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

"Huh...lead the way." Saima motioned for the girl to lead her to her dwelling. She could stick around for a bit. The wastes were far too dangerous for her right now. But with Roland and military in this town...so was it. Old Bones...Old Bones...was growing on her.

Devoted Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
(( OOC : I return and find a conversation about large breasts! dramallama ))

Invisible Regular

5,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image

Siddy had nodded to Andrew's comment about a bed and clothes. The clothing mention made her laugh inside a little. Before she knew it, he had left to a 'doctor', though she didn't know of any science or medicine that would regrow a pinky.

That meant she was alone with the pink haired man. Siddy dropped her hand holding the soap and averted her eyes to the floor. "Now that I don't smell, you kind of do," her voice trailed off, still not making eye contact. She was still nervous, and her feelings were still bruised from his words earlier. She knew he was military, but her ranks and branches were never expanded upon. He must have been a high ranking official to be barking orders at people the way he did.

"Well, either way. We may not have as amazing hygiene as you people, but at least we have manners and try to have a decent amount of hospitality for being a wastlandish people. I'm Ravensyde Leopard. Most people just call me Siddy. That's said Sigh-Dee. It's a pleasure to make what acquaintance you have allowed anonymity to consort with." She finally felt better. She had wanted to say something to him about his making rude remarks but never had the chance. They had been suddenly in a fight and then he had hurried her off up here for a bath. She shook her head as the memories replayed themselves as an old movie.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff