Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kawaii Fairy

9,075 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mood:.Cautious|| Wearing:.Runner Attire. ||Current song:. Fear Not This Night ||Love Interest:. ||About:. Character Bio

Saima laughed again, her teeth were a bright white. She did not smell. She wasn't dirty like the others yet he still insulted her. She found it funny as hell. "Do I want to die? Do you want to die? You're in the mouth of the beast, love, belly of the whale. So how you gonna get out once everyone get's tired of your putrid scent?" It was then the girl approached, Saima lifted an arm to block the girl from getting too close. "Don't do it love, not worth it." Saima listened to the two and nodded in approval at their banter. However pointless it was. That's when the elver dropped down and attacked the pure blood. Saima's swords were drawn and she growled at the beast. "How the hell did you get here elver!? Hey pure blood, you're about to become a puree'." She laughed at the man but then her face got serious when the elver ripped off the man's gear. "s**t." She said. Saima jumped up over the elvers head, landing behind him and slashed into his previously injured leg with a quick whirl, a sign of a seriously skilled person of the blade.

Devoted Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Jax Martwid

Jax looked at the human who had narrowly avoided death, and cocked his head to the side, slightly. " You are the oddest creature I'll have ever feasted on. You have odd clothes, and useless objects attached to your body. " Jax swiftly avoided the machete with a quick step back. " Your fire-arms have made you pathetic with a blade. Same with all the other gunslingers. " Jax drew his blade in his left hand, and a single arrow in his right. " The wounded one is my target. I shall feast on his flesh. You seem to be a protector. You will die, all the same. " Jax flashed his teeth, having his canine tooth unusually sharp, as he moved in for the kill, throwing the arrow at the humans head, and going for a low blow with the blade. Didn't want to get metal in the meal. An arrow sank into his right shoulder, causing him to gasp in pain. He soon realized that if he didn't leave soon, he was a dead Hunter. Blades swept for his legs. He leaped out of the way, but landed on his side, causing intense pain in his already wounded shoulder. This was a hunter who had single-handedly taken down a Verashi patrol in melee combat. Three humans shouldn't have shown this much of a challenge. Jax stood to his feet, and felt a second burst of pain. A bullet pierced his left bicep, injuring him gravely.. He didn't even hear the gunshot. Blood spurted out of his bicep, and he turned to see the wounded human, firing from a silenced pistol. Jax quickly grasped his arm and bolted away, the bullets from the wounded one whirring around him.

(( OOC : Alright, hopefully this fixes my godmodding situation. I'm just trying to avoid major wounds.))

[ EDIT ]

Kawaii Fairy

9,075 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
((You're godmodding like hell. Should at least let him get injured by someone other than yourself. These are all skilled hunters.))

Invisible Regular

5,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
Odiah
((You're godmodding like hell. Should at least let him get injured by someone other than yourself. These are all skilled hunters.))

[ ooc ] Ravensyde isn't >.>'' But I do agree, that is pretty bad god-modding. Mayhaps in the future, allow the others to score a hit? [ /ooc ]

Devoted Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
(( OOC : Good point. I'm just trying to avoid major wounds. A machete to the arm and he loses a hand, and a blade to his leg could cripple him for quite a while. I just don't want him to lose anything major. ))

Invisible Regular

5,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
John RipFist
(( OOC : Good point. I'm just trying to avoid major wounds. A machete to the arm and he loses a hand, and a blade to his leg could cripple him for quite a while. I just don't want him to lose anything major. ))

[ ooc ] Hmm, I understand that. Perhaps such as 'orchid' did in that he tried to avoid, but armour was removed. I guess since there were three almost simultaneous attacks it makes it a little less believable. Ravensyde's arrow would have missed, yes, but like Saima could have just barely nicked to a point it shocked him, or something.

Orchid didn't specify where he was swinging, just that he was. Something to work on for future occurrences ^_^ [/ ooc ]

Devoted Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
(( OOC : All right, post edited. I made Jax more mortal, whilst not suffering deathly wounds. ))

Invisible Regular

5,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
John RipFist
(( OOC : All right, post edited. I made Jax more mortal, whilst not suffering deathly wounds. ))

[ ooc ] omg! Ravensyde hit something! =P I like the edit ;] [ /ooc ]

Romantic Businessman

6,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Knuse Hukkomelser
John RipFist

[ ooc ] Hmm, I understand that. Perhaps such as 'orchid' did in that he tried to avoid, but armour was removed. I guess since there were three almost simultaneous attacks it makes it a little less believable. Ravensyde's arrow would have missed, yes, but like Saima could have just barely nicked to a point it shocked him, or something.

Orchid didn't specify where he was swinging, just that he was. Something to work on for future occurrences ^_^ [/ ooc ]

Actually, I did specify that I was swinging at his arm ^^

Kawaii Fairy

9,075 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Mood:.Cautious|| Wearing:.Runner Attire. ||Current song:. Fear Not This Night ||Love Interest:. ||About:. Character Bio

((Good man. It's good instruction from the lady here. She's good. Thanks from all. I'll make this one post then I must escape to a intervention for a couple of hours. Oye vey...))
Saima whipped her blades around again and just sliced the elver's leg as he collapsed. She swung them around and did a quick twirl, flicking the blood off of her blades and then stopped. She released they were drawing way too much attention by townsfolk. Saima crouched down to the floor and with one gigantic leap of about 20 ft, made it to the top of a building. Her mutations allowed her to jump high into the sky and far, as well as run faster than the wind when tapped into her ability. She began running across the rooftops making an escape from the scene. She jumped down into a far allyway, sheathing her swords and walked down it as if nothing had just happened, though she was stagger breathed and her eyes were shifting to any noise that her ears would catch. She was genuinely afraid of drawing too much attention to herself...due to her hidden agendas.

Invisible Regular

5,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
jix-kun
Knuse Hukkomelser
John RipFist

Actually, I did specify that I was swinging at his arm ^^

[ ooc ] Oh. hahah! I read 'at arm's length' not 'at thing's arm' X'D [ /ooc ]

Invisible Regular

5,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image

Siddy's heart was throbbing in her chest; her bow was shaking violently in her hand. Eyes were wide, skin paling to the point of her looking blue from her veins pulsating beneath the epidermis. She landed it. Usually she would have missed her initial mark and hit some bystander. But she actually hit a moving target! She should have been jumping for joy, but the fear inside her was still paralyzing her.

Siddy finally gained her composure as she saw the elf fall to the ground as the red head sliced at or towards his legs. She grabbed another arrow from her quiver, though she dropped it from her unstopping shaking. As soon as she bent down to grab the arrow that had slipped from her finger tips, she saw even more blood drops hitting the ground. Who else was hit? Had he managed to hurt the pretty one? Or the guy with pink hair? When Siddy looked back up, it was the elf holding his other arm. She followed his gaze to a male holding a pistol. But she hadn't heard the sound? Were silencers still in existence? She had always wanted one, but thought there was no point since the ammunition was so few.

Siddy stood back up, placing both her bow and arrow back in her quiver. She was still shaking and although she was still rather milky looking, she was no longer looking blue. She took a few deep breaths and then reverted her eyes to the ground. She was a pretty bad embarrassment when it came to fighting and thought she should just sneak off while no one was the wiser. However, before she could take her own leave, she watched as the pretty one with red hair suddenly bounded the building and disappeared. She stared at the length of the building a good while. Someone had jumped down from the top, and now someone jumped to the top from the ground.

Siddy knew there were special people. She knew that some species of mutation that had grown from the radiation were blessed with abilities far beyond a humans. She had never seen these abilities until this day.

Now that the woman had vanished, Siddy was left in the presence of the pink haired man, whom had been calling her names and making fun of her lack of bath; and the man with a gun. Either way, Siddy was nervous to be around them both. She was not as skilled as a fighter as they apparently were. She didn't know if she should say something before leaving, or if she should just walk away. In her mind, she was tossing these options back and forth, but her body, well, it was still in place. Her feet feeling heavy and unable to move. Regardless what her decision was, she would have to abate her fear first.

Devoted Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Thomas Day

The cannibal running in pain brought a smile to Thomas' lips. Of course, there was the Pure now, and apparently a flying woman. " Dammit, Major. I gave you two rules! Don't touch my briefcase, and don't get into trouble! We've been in town not even two hours and you were already almost murdered! If it wasn't for those two, you'd probably be dead, right now. " Thomas put his pistol into it's holster, and approached the Major, rubbing his brow. He looked to the remaining girl. " I'm sorry for my companions behavior. Can you explain what happened? I'm Tho-Andrew. Andrew Hopkins. " Thomas looked at the Major, and gave him a glare, before turning back to the girl.

Invisible Regular

5,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image

Siddy blinked a few times, not having heard the words the man was saying. She sighed deeply, very audiably, as though some great relief had over come her. As the breath escaped her lips, her posture slackened slightly, making her appear only five foot or five one.

She looked to the man who was speaking to her. He introduced himself as 'Andrew Hopkins'. He wanted her to explain what had happened. She blinked at him a few times as though she didn't understand the language that he had spoken. Finally, she understood what he was asking and nodded. From the way this 'Andrew' had yelled at the pink haired guy, she didn't know if she should tell the truth or play it a different way so he didn't get into further trouble. Deciding to skip the part about the exchange between herself and the pink haired guy, she began to recount the tale of grandeur.

"Well," she began. "The elf tried to jump on the pink guy's head but missed and de-armoured him. Then the pink guy tried to slice him with his machetes, I somehow hit the elf with an arrow and the red lady struck his legs. Then you came along with the final blow that drove him away"

Technically she left out a lot of information, but that was the gist of the fight. The rest of the conversation was between her and the pink haired guy. She also didn't offer her name while this 'Andrew' offered it so freely. She hadn't seen either of these men around these parts before, and it sort of made her nervous. Plus, she was now consciously aware of her smell and really wanted to go to the creek for a bath.

Romantic Businessman

6,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Major Orchid

User Image

The major's eyes narrowed at Andrew as he put his equipment back on, pulling his hood back over his head and reattatching his gas mask. "That thing said it was here for you, Andrew. Damn thing only came after me cause I saved your sorry a** from it earlier." he said. Then he looked at the girl. "Thanks for the help..." he said. But then he began to notice her smell again. "Oh god...take this and come with me..." he said, throwing her a bar of government issue soap from his bag and throwing his rifle over his shoulder before walking towards the hotel. Soap was something that was really rare in the wasteland. Fresh soap was unheard of...and yet he had just thrown her some.

After a few minutes, he found himself back in the room, waiting for the girl to follow. He hadn't asked Andrew about this...but in his opinion, the girl needed a shower. Come to think of it, he probably needed one too. After all, he had been out for two days and hadn't showered. Then again, he hadn't done anything really...dirty until that day.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff