Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Regular

5,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image

Siddy jerked her head up as a bowl and spoon was lain in front of her. She stared at the steamy liquid before deciding it was cool enough. Disregarding the spoon, she lifted the bowl to her lips and began to greedily drink. The liquid was hot and soothing, bringing goose flesh to her arms and the back of her neck. She could feel it trail through her body like a snake wrapping her before the kill.

She sighed happily after her first swallow. She already felt full and the bowl was nearly empty. She took a few breaths and watched as some steam escaped her parted lips for a moment. Taking another breath, she carefully drank the rest of the soup. After she finished the steaming liquid, she slunk back in her booth, closing her eyes and savouring the feeling of warmth that came over her. It brought back memories of sitting next to fires with her surrogate parents, whoever they may be on any given night. There were so many different families; so many different hearths. Most of the families that had taken her in were graving because of a lost child or loved one. The damned Varashi killed anyone they pleased. It was a game to them.

Thinking about what those monsters did to families, to her family, made her angry. With a sudden burst of energy, she slammed her thinned fist into the table, rattling the bowl and the spoon; a small bruise already forming on the side of her fist. She tossed the few gold coins she had found on the table and strode quickly from the inn. She had been thinking about getting a room, but with her new found anger, she had to leave.

Siddy walked quickly down the street, walking passed a beautiful red head and a guy in a mask. They seemed to have been conversing. Siddy payed no mind to them as she continued to stomp down the street. She didn't recall having been this far in before, as she began to walk past some apartments and hotels that she hadn't recalled seeing before. She shook her head and decided she needed to go train in the wood for some practice. Her scatter shot needed some work.

Kawaii Fairy

9,075 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mood:.Cautious|| Wearing:.Runner Attire. ||Current song:. Fear Not This Night ||Love Interest:. ||About:. Character Bio

Saima eyed the weird man in the suit. She took another large bite of her apple and then spoke, mouth full. "You're dressed funny." She spoke. She looked at her apple as he spoke and swolled her large bite. "I suppose it's not great for someone like you. But for me it won't do a thing. Damage is done." She walked around him, just as she did with Roland, always sizing up her enemies or anyone she met really. Trust was hard to come by nowadays. "Military. What are you doing here?" She threw away what was left of the apple but it was quickly grabbed by a beggar and he ran off with it. She shrugged and eyed the militant folding her arms. Military in Old Bones could not bode well.

Romantic Businessman

6,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Major Orchid

User Image

Orchid crossed his arms as the woman seemed to circle around him. Of course...he was ready in case she wanted to try something. His military training made him more than ready for any threat the wastelanders could pose. When she asked what he was doing there, his eyes just narrowed a little. "Just looking around. Taking in the sights." he said to her. Of course that wasn't exactly the full truth. And then again, the whole truth wasn't exactly this girl's business. "What about you?" he asked. He wanted to know why the woman was there...see what kind of things went on in this city.

It was then that Orchid saw another girl walk by. She looked...really dirty, and her hand was all bruised. She almost seemed to be in a daze...lost in her thoughts. And her stench slightly penetrated through his bio-mask. His nose wrinkled, showing his distaste for the smell. "You people surely don't put much thought into personal hygene out here..." he said, loud enough for the girl to hear.

Knuse Hukkomelser

Odiah

Kawaii Fairy

9,075 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Mood:.Cautious|| Wearing:.Runner Attire. ||Current song:. Fear Not This Night ||Love Interest:. ||About:. Character Bio

Saima laughed at his last remark, almost too boldly. "I'm not from here, pure blood." She stood directly in front of him, arms crossed and looking him in the eye. "I don't believe you for a minute. And maybe it's you who smells funny. You smell of pure alcohol. It's rather dank. Is this how all pure blood militants smell?" She scrunched her own nose. She enjoyed picking on this one, since most military thought themselves better than everyone else who had been infected and genetically penetrated by the toxins of radiation. "If I touch you or snap off that mask will you kill me?" She reached up at his face quickly then snapped back, laughing and waiting to see if he'd flinch.

Devoted Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
(( OOC : In all honesty, I have no idea what I'm doing. I TAKE MY PREVIOUS POST'S LIFE, SO THAT OTHER'S MAY LIVE! ))

Invisible Regular

5,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image

Siddy heard the man's remark. Yes, she hadn't had her bath yet for the day; yes, she was pretty dirty for the moment. But that didn't mean that she could be the pinnacle for all the people in the city. It especially didn't mean that he could blatantly point her out. Why take a bath in the middle of working or something? She wondered if she should march over there and give the man a piece of her mind.

She stopped in her tracks and looked towards him, staring hard at him. His stupid mask made him look ridiculous and he had the nerve to talk about her appearance. She could start a scene, risk getting into something she couldn't get herself out of and add another notch to her bed post of losses, or completely ignore the man.

Unluckily for her, she was in a bad mood and didn't feel like taking anyone's crap. Least of all from someone dressed so stupidly. A deep furrow in her brow, she stomped across the street towards the two people. She stopped non-too-far from the red headed woman and the male in the suit. Her petite frame seemed even smaller as she tried to make herself seem tough. "Listen, just because I may not be in best appearances at this moment doesn't mean you have the right to insult a people you may know nothing about. Just because I haven't had my bath yet doesn't give you the right to be a jerk either. I have things to do that would be a waste of resources to take a bath in between. And as a final note, instead of being an a** hole and talking about people behind their backs, why don't you learn to grow up and say things to people's faces."

Siddy hadn't taken a breath the entire time she was speaking, though yelling could have been an accurate description. She was beet red in the face and was shaking. Her fists were clenched as well, making her knuckles almost as white as her eyes. She hadn't been this angry in some time and her sort of hurt. She didn't vocalize her pain though, she just continued to stare at the man as though he might burst into flames at any moment.

EDITED;

Invisible Regular

5,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
John RipFist
(( OOC : In all honesty, I have no idea what I'm doing. I TAKE MY PREVIOUS POST'S LIFE, SO THAT OTHER'S MAY LIVE! ))

[ ooc ] I actually had included you in my original post XD [ /ooc ]

Kawaii Fairy

9,075 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
((Side note: Think Of Me is such a sweet song. Sorry, listening to a PoTO medley! Lindsey Stirling. biggrin <3
Bath time! Well showah time!))

Romantic Businessman

6,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Major Orchid

User Image

Once again, his eyes narrowed as the girl commented at his smell. "Its called soap. Maybe you mutants should learn about it. Then you'll stop smelling like Urine and feces..." he said. And then she drew in close, causing him to stare her down. He wasn't exactly comfortable with this woman penetrating into his personal space. "The question isn't if I'll kill you....its if you wanna die, mutie." he said. He seemed to be serious, but he was smirking under his mask. "you should listen to the radio. We broacast on most frequencies. It'll remind you that the US Government is still around without a soldier having to pop in." he said. Of course, all that was really on the Government's broadcasts was just a bunch of propaganda and babble that the president spewed out. Talking about how they were going to fix America...bring it back to the way it was before the war and restore order.

Orchid then looked at the other girl, who seemed to be getting in his face about his comment. "I'd appreciate if you didn't take that tone with me, filthy mutant. Maybe if you didn't smell so horrid, I wouldn't have to comment on your stench. I wouldn't be able to stand getting close enough to you to actually say anything to your filthy face." he said. Then he looked over her. "But since you're so mad, here's a compliment. You have nice hips. I'm sure you'll make some mutie man very happy if he can tolerate your smell." he said.

EDITED!!!

Odiah

Devoted Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Jax Martwid

The Hunter eyed the group in conflict with what seemed to be a soldier. He had healed incredibly fast, his body driven by his devotion of the hunt. He now stood on the roof a tall building, watching the group. The kill would be easy. A swift drop onto the soldier. The other two would be simple use of a blade. The Pure One showed something new. Even if his body was muscular and tough, it was a new hunt. A pure, non-irradiated meat. Delicious. The human who had lost his finger was resting, and that was no fun for a kill. So he would let the injured one regain his bearings. Then the hunt would be on. The sun rose behind Jax. A new hunt on the horizon. An urban jungle. Hundreds of prey. The greatest hunt of Jax's existence. He wanted to savor this moment, but he had no time. He dropped from the roof, clutching a windowsill, before attempting to drop onto the soldiers head.

Invisible Regular

5,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image

She was completely dumb-founded. In her experience, people who talked behind others backs didn't have much to say when she got in there faces, no matter how small or dirty she was. But this guy held his ground. It made her nervous that her shaking was no longer out of fear, but now, out of frustration. He frustrated her so deeply that she wanted to scream and rip her hair out.

Compliment or not, he was still rude about it. She was going to say something back to him, but then she noticed something over head, well, over his head. She looked up at what was traveling and saw it preparing to leap upon the guy in the armour! Siddy's eyes went wide as she saw the familiar hunting stance and uttered sheepishly move. In her head, she was screaming and angry and frustrated, but now that she saw someone else making a violent move, she was paralyzed.

She gained just enough composure that she was able to take a step back before any sort of conflict sprung between the one on the wall and the mail in the armour. She was still shaking, but the colour had drained from her face and body, making her milky white under the dirt that caked on her body from the tunnels.

Romantic Businessman

6,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Major Orchid

User Image

The major watched as the girl stepped back. She seemed to be looking up, which caused Seth to look in the same direction...and at that moment, he saw it...that same mutant elf thing that he had shot before...it was jumping down at him. Seth's instincts kicked in, and he quickly make an attempt to get out of the way...but only got far enough that instead of the thing landing on his head, it hit his backpack, causing his mask to come off. His backpack hit the ground, along with his mask, and Seth's disposition quickly turned to one of sheer anger. He threw off his coat, revealing his pink hair, and clean, fresh face. It also showed his lead-lined vest, meant to help deal with the radiation.

Seth pulled out his two machetes, looking at the elven creature. "I thought you'd be smart enough to get lost after I shot your leg. Now its time to die mutie..." he said. He was royally pissed. After all, his mask had been removed, and he was now forced to inhale this disgusting air. "By the way...this...thing is here for you two as well." he said, hinting that they should probably help him stop it. Seth then got in closer, swinging his machete at the thing's arm.

Kawaii Fairy

9,075 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
((I NEEDED A SHOWER AND YOU GUYS GO AND START POSTING LIKE MAD. GAH. CATCHING UP!))

Invisible Regular

5,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image

Siddy had fear in her eyes. She had always been a decent shot with her bow and arrow when the target wasn't moving. She was too scared to get in close with her k-bar. Fear and rendered her motionless as she watched the man with pink hair suddenly began swinging two huge machetes towards the elfish looking man. What could she do? She could shoot her gun off and risk scaring the elf away, which had about an even chance of failing. But she could also risk hitting the pink haired man as well. Plus, she only had the click in the gun and maybe one spare left.

Siddy looked around for something or someone that could help. There was no one. Nervous, Siddy pulled out her bow and steadied an arrow. She couldn't take aim though. Every time she would lift the arrow to eye sight, her hands would begin shaking and she had to lower. How could this have happened? Here, someone was actually saying they needed some help and she couldn't come out of her fears and inabilities to provide help.

Come on Ravensyde, you can do this. Just take a few deep breaths, relax, and aim. Siddy closed her eyes and took a deep breath, this time when she opened her eyes, she seemed to have better control of her shaking. She readied the arrow again, lifted it to eye sight, but she was still shaking. She didn't know if she should release and hope it found it's mark, or if she should just quit and let them duke it out. A last minute decision stunned her as the arrow was released and went flying towards the two men. She yelped slightly and began praying in her head that it would find the mark of the elf.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff