Welcome to Gaia! ::

Farlest
ash2004213
Crissy sat infront her locker not wanting to go to class. she was drawing in her notebook and then thought bout something
"now theres a face i remember!!"stops his sk8board..poping it up into his hands hestands beside her..*"so whats new?"
hello!
Kuma dragged her backpack in the to the school, but not before taking one more look at the big blue sky.." God I hate school..."
Farlest
ash2004213
Crissy sat infront her locker not wanting to go to class. she was drawing in her notebook and then thought bout something
"now theres a face i remember!!"stops his sk8board..poping it up into his hands hestands beside her..*"so whats new?"

she looked up at him "nothin really" she stood up and but her stuff in her locker
::hawk walks down the hall way looking for her class::..grr where is it? confused hrm....im toally lost stare sweatdrop
misiki
Farlest
ash2004213
hello!
uhh... yeah
Kuma keeps lugging her bag to her locker as she mumbles a few swears and tells herself what a shhame iit is that she actually comes to school every day just to have her freedom taken away by old hippies in uniforms....
showgirl456
::hawk walks down the hall way looking for her class::..grr where is it? confused hrm....im toally lost stare sweatdrop
me too.
misiki
misiki
Farlest
ash2004213
hello!
uhh... yeah

um who r u talkin to
::runs through hallways::where the hell is the class room
showgirl456
See's the girl "Hey are you new here?"
misiki
showgirl456
me too.

oh? ::looks at her:: wut class do u have next?..or right now heh sweatdrop
Pearldragonette
showgirl456

oh yeah i am^_^;; u think u can help me out?
*walks into school pasing by all the classrooms wanders what he should do.*
showgirl456
Pearldragonette
showgirl456

oh yeah i am^_^;; u think u can help me out?

"sure." She says looking down the hallway, " What do you have?"
Master_riku
*walks into school pasing by all the classrooms wanders what he should do.*

uh? ::notices riku:: RIKU!! ^_^hehe ::runs to him::: hey there!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff