Welcome to Gaia! ::

*uses all the godishness powers to kill Tama-chi* Oh, look i've lost my angelic wings CRAP! *falls from the sky and lands at the bus stop* Umm hey! *burshes self off* ((there i'm done))
KinRyooshi
*turns into a god* and kills Tama-chi* HHAHA I'M LOVING ANGELS INSTEAD!!!!!!!!!! (THAT WAS LAME)
i killed ms. ferry u idiot!! this is...anti-ferry!! duh-duh-uh *dramatic music* MWUHAHAHAA now u can never beat me!! HAHAHAHA *honk honk* huh??*gets run over by bus*
paul...steph...you guys stink!! i'm gonna let this topic die...thanks alot! scream crying
tama-chi
KinRyooshi
*turns into a god* and kills Tama-chi* HHAHA I'M LOVING ANGELS INSTEAD!!!!!!!!!! (THAT WAS LAME)
i killed ms. ferry u idiot!! this is...anti-ferry!! duh-duh-uh *dramatic music* MWUHAHAHAA now u can never beat me!! HAHAHAHA *honk honk* huh??*gets run over by bus*
((rotflmao 'member the james bond thing))
A yellow speck peered in the distance. Luci pointed to it and glanced at Christie, who still had her nose shoved in the book. "Is that our bus?"
tama-chi
KinRyooshi
okies i will stop makin it fun....gosh..okies *rises back to life* wow that was very convineant!! lol *waits at bus stop and starts to poke chrissy-chanA*
KinRyooshi
tama-chi
KinRyooshi
((i banned you, baka, leave!))
tama-chi
tama-chi
KinRyooshi
okies i will stop makin it fun....gosh..okies *rises back to life* wow that was very convineant!! lol *waits at bus stop and starts to poke chrissy-chanA*
*walks up and hangs on steph* hey
I love to poke you domokun
Christie-chan
KinRyooshi
tama-chi
KinRyooshi
((i banned you, baka, leave!))
uh-oh paul she is gonna ban u if u keep talkin...but THAT JAMES BOND THING WAS HILARIOUS!!! lol okies shutting up chrissy....back to the RP
*sees a nickle in the street as a bus comes* A NICKLE!! *skps to go pick it up* la la la!! ^^ *picks it up and gets hit by car* the space thing from excel saga comes *forgot the name** "the main character can't die!! *brings me back to life* yea!!
((*groan* LEAVE ALREADY! god. its to the point of being annoying right now, and i'm on a VERY thin line at the moment. so thin that its blind to the naked eye))
KinRyooshi
tama-chi
tama-chi
KinRyooshi
*pokes paul* stop pokin me i am tryin to b seriouse 4 crissy....*giggles* hey the bus is here!! yea!!
hey were is evryone....o ya u r letting it die cause we r having fun...fine by by
tama-chi
KinRyooshi
tama-chi
tama-chi
KinRyooshi
*pokes paul* stop pokin me i am tryin to b seriouse 4 crissy....*giggles* hey the bus is here!! yea!!
gets in the bus! wahoo to the back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pokeishness

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces