Welcome to Gaia! ::

MALAKAI AUGUSTINE - RAYNE

User Image
Rayne proceeded to explain. "You see, Miki---" Before he could finish his sentence, however, a little girl suddenly ran into the tent. She seemed fearful of something. She ran behind Tayne and held onto him.
"Out of our way! We know she's in there."
One of Rayne's men peeped into the tent. "We got a situation out here. boss. The Humes have gone nuts." He took a glance at the little girl, then back at Rayne. "You can guess why."
"I see." He said rather calmly in a situation such as this. He then turned and crouched at eye level with the girl. "Sarah. Now wht did I tell you about wandering into the wrong places. Hm?" His tone was so soft and reassuring, Sarah felt like he was a mother...except without the affection of one. Despite his calm tone, she looked down in shame, saying nothing.
Rayne looked up at Miki. Then he stood and lead Sarah to Miki. "This little girl is a hint of what I will tell you. But I have something to attend to. Excuse me." Rayne then exited his tent.

Malakai, sighed in annoyance. This was going nowhere. Distractions from his goal is not what he needs right now. He felt the little girl's---Sarah---eyes on him. He looked back at her and gave her a blank stare. He knew. He could practically smell it. This little girl was a Hated, too...

...the girl gasped then looked up quickly at Miki.

Rayne stepped out to a group of crazed Humans being held back by an equal group of non-Humans. "All this racket."
"Let us have her, boss! Rid her of this place! Then it'll all be better."
"But she is just a child? What do you hope to gain?" Rayne knew they had no control because of the Pheremones. He mere;y chided them and milked the situation with rhetorical questions.
Malakai over heard all this and finally stepped out. "Rayne. We're not done..."
"Of course. As soon as I am done fixing---"
Malakai brushed past Rayne to the unruly crowd. "I don't have time for your ...CRAP!" He clenched his fists and shoved them to the ground. A burning wave created an impact in their direction and blew them all away, Human and non-Human alike.
Rayne looked at Malakai with a small grin as he stood and watched the spectacle. "I was under the assumption you were the 'cool-headed' of the two sons."

Rayne raised and open hand inthe direction of the scattered and confused Human. They suddenly found themselves bunched up and in cased in a glowing transparent forcefield. Suddenly the forcefield pulsed with one quick flash and the Humans dropped unconcious. He released the forcefield and nodded at the rest of his men to pick them up and tie them down far away until further notice.

He looked back at Malakai. "Your 'assistance' is admirable, but I can clean up my own house, Malakai." He walked back in his tent, assuming Malakai would follow...

He turned his attention to Miki. "Miki. This little girl is Sarah. You two should get along. For she is a Hated as well...though I'm sure you've already deduced that."

=================================================
OOC:

((OKay then I guess I'll leave her dialogue up to you smile

If Miki went outside and witnessed the whole fiasco, then let's just say Rayne introduce Saraj and Miki when she came back into the tent.))

Of Soul Fire
User Image Miki Tuscany
Hated of Silence
Miki kept her ears open as Malakai and Rayne conversed, she was intrigued by all of the talk that went between the two of them. She was having most of a picture put together right in front of her with the bit of information she did have.

Miki had ears in many places, she was a lot like Rayne in the respect that she planted seeds and waited for them to bear fruit before she did anything. She knew a little bit about everything that was happening in the world. So in hearing about the Augustine family drama, she was putting together pieces of information that she'd gathered so that she understood what was going on.

She knew that the sons of Sylar had competed in a tournament, a tournament in which the younger sibling had disappeared. The younger sibling had apparently been Malakai, and Miki had a fairly good idea of where he'd disappeared to. She'd also heard about the Augustine's being involved in a huge catastrophe at the Miyazaki estate, and that Sylar had returned from the dead. However, that was about as much as she'd heard.

It was strange just how small the world was. Miki had been at that tournament for a brief period. It was where she met her last employer, wicked b*****d. He'd given her floor plans and a target before disappearing. It was actually rather strange that Miki hadn't run into Malakai there. Or maybe it was a good thing? There was no way of knowing, what was done was done.

Rayne finished his conversation with Malakai as soon as Miki finished putting the pieces together in her head, he turned his attention to the silent woman dispensing with a few pleasantries before cutting right to the chase.

Miki knew that whatever Rayne was getting at, would more than likely be right up her alley. If it wasn't something that she would normally want to be involved in then Miki could always just do him the favor and gain a favor in return. It was always good to have favors built up between people. Tilting her head at Rayne, and gave him another look.

Translation:
I'm listening...

My greatest weakness... My greatest strength...
Orders with reason... Crimes without passion...
Senseless hate… Silent protests…
Bloodied hands… Regrets without voices…
Stifling loneliness… Unshed tears…
My shattered heart… My perfect mask…

Order Over Crimes:
Yeah, I'm just derping on this post... Leave me alone... I feel weird...
Oh, and Sarah, she'd more or less halfway between an NPC and actually character. So if you want, you can take temporary control of her, of course... So long as she doesn't say anything...

Babalu X

Shameless Bibliophile

11,450 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
User Image Miki Tuscany
Hated of Silence
Rayne was just about to explain when they were interrupted yet again, but this time, by a little girl running into the tent to hide behind Rayne. The girl latched onto his leg, clenching her eyes shut as she held onto him. She was definitely afraid of something, and Miki's immediate reaction was to move herself into a semi-fighting-stance as she looked around.

Miki found nothing when she looked around, and relaxed just a little bit, but a shout from outside the tent put her right back on alert. Her hand was inching toward her pouch, ready to pull out some sort of weapon should she need to fight someone or something off.

A head popped into the tent and Miki recognized it as belonging to one of Rayne's men, which kept her from pulling out a gun and shooting him. The man mentioned something about the humans having gone nuts, shooting a pointed glance at Sarah before he looked back to Rayne and said something rather vague before leaving.

This little exchange did nothing to explain anything to Miki, it only made her tense thinking that maybe her presence in Rayne's camp was causing some unrest with the human occupants. However...

When Rayne knelt down to Sarah and chastised her in a questioning manner. The girl shrunk from Rayne's words and looked down at her feet, looking very ashamed.

Witnessing this Miki's face was blank, and she looked for all intent and purposes to be completely unaffected by the turn of events. She didn't show any expression even when Rayne looked up at her before he stood and led the girl to the silent assassin. It was at that point that Miki understood what was going on.

Rayne knew how many strays Miki tended to pick up. How she had the tendency to find those people who were lost and got them back on track, and it would seem that he was now giving her yet another stray to work with. Another person who needed Miki's brand of help.

In other words. He was enlisting Miki to look after another Hated. A Hated who was apparently named Sarah.

Miki nodded in response to Rayne's words, she knew the gist of what was going on, but it would also seem that he had some sort of twist to it that he needed to add. She would just have to wait while he went to deal with the humans before she got the rest of the story. Her presence out there wouldn't help any, so she'd just get to know Sarah a little bit better. Since it was obvious that she would be babysitting the girl for a while. Miki just hoped that this wouldn't interfere with repaying her debt to Malakai, that would be extremely unfortunate.

Kneeling down so she was eye level with Sarah, Miki noted how the little girl's attention was elsewhere. Turned her head so she could follow the little Hated girls gaze Miki found herself staring at Malakai. It would seem that the one she was indebted to had a new fan. Was there any particular reason that he had drawn the interest of not just one, but two Hated?

When Malakai caught Sarah staring she quickly looked away from him fixing her gaze on Miki as an embarassed blush colored the young girls cheeks. The both of their eyes met and an instant connection was formed as they held a silent conversation. It would seem that this little girl could speak Miki fluently.

The silent conversation ended when a wide smile broke out on Sarah's face and she proceeded to launch herself at the grey haired woman. Miki caught the girl and was immediately being smothered by a tight hug. The two had already formed a bond, much like a familial bond. However since Rayne had already taken the position of mom to Sarah, Miki had become her big sister.

Miki didn't hesitate to hug Sarah back, it was just a thing among Hated, you were never selfish with affection. It was almost like a special greeting in Hated culture, a culture in which when you identified another person as Hated you were essentially identifying them as family, and as family you made up for the abuse suffering at the hands of humans by becoming so close knit that things like 'personal bubbles' didn't exist.

Sarah held onto Miki tightly, hugging her like the attention starved child she was, and Miki hugged her back, rubbing her back nonchalantly. They were saying hello, there was nothing strange about it.

It was when Malakai left the tent that Sarah began to squirm, loosening her hug and speaking for the first time since entering the tent.

"I wanna see..." She said timidly motioning towards the tent flap. She was curious to see how Rayne would handle the situation.

Nodding in comprehension, Miki let Sarah down, before she crouched down and made a shushing motion to Sarah as she moved the flap to the side a little. Sarah understood that Miki was telling her to be quiet and she nodded in understanding before moving to the flap.

Sarah was awe struck by Malakai, so much so that Miki could have sworn that she saw the stars forming around the girl. The sparkle of admiration in her eyes was unmistakable, and it didn't look like she was going to have any trouble getting attached to Malakai. Just by the look in her eyes she already saw him as one of the coolest people in the universe.

The two watched in silence, Sarah with an awed look on her face, and Miki with no expression at all.

They backed away from the flap, watching as the men walked back in, Sarah was immediately tugging them all closer together. She insisted on having a hold of one of Rayne and Miki's hands at all times. She kept her distance from Malakai though, preferring to stare at him when he wasn't looking.

Miki humored Sarah, allowing the girl to tug her around, as Rayne explained that Sarah was a hated. A fact of which Miki acknowledged simply by the fact that she was allowing the little girl to keep such a tight hold of her hand.

Order Over Crimes:
YAY! *Dies*

I'll reply for Gio eventually... Maybe... I dont know yet anymore... xp

Babalu X

Shameless Bibliophile

11,450 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
User ImageGiovanni Silver
The Hothead____________________________________________

A growl escape Giovanni's lips at Delena's knowledge.
"Who the **** is this Rayne person anyways? I've never met him! Yet all I keep on hearin is Rayne this and Rayne that!" Giovanni groaned in frustration.

"Yeah, here's the thing, I didn't set up any play date, my organization - Libra, maybe you've heard of em? - did. I'm just following orders." Giovanni crossed her arms, she was getting pretty friggin hot, she needed to use her ability.

Ugh, cover your ears for me will ya? I need to let off a little steam before I go on, I'm getting a little agitated if ya can't tell? Need to use my ability before I boil over, I'll explain more if I haven't muted myself with using the danm thing. I don't think you wanna be subject to a stupid order for a few hours." Giovanni shot Delena a frustrated/apologetic look...

Sorry bout getting off track, it's just... Bull**** I've gotta do all the time..." Giovanni looked away, spotting a trash bin that she pulled closer. She hoped to god that the syrum already wore off, because she did 'not' feel like puking her guts out right then.

Giovanni kept her eyes on Delena, waiting for her to make a decision about whether or not she was going to cover her ears or not. Once she did, Giovanni took a deep breath and spoke a command.

"Throw your shoes at the wall..."

Afterwards Giovanni shivered, she didn't puke, which meant that the suppressant had worn off, however...

"Well... I can't see **** anymore, but otherwise I'm completely fine... So where was I?"

Rage...
Is what motivates us to protect...
Freedom...
Is what keeps us standing strong...
Loyalty...
Is what keeps us from backing down...

Out Of Control:
Kind of pointless stalling post... I haven't quite figured out everything, but once I do... The stalling will cease...

Babalu X

MALAKAI AUGUSTINE - RAYNE

User Image
Rayne proceeded to speak to Miki. "Now as you can see, Sarah here, is very intelligent. Behold..." Rayne went over to his desk and picked up an intricate wristband with a deep marble like color in the center of it. He tossed it over to Miki assming she'd catch it. "Put that on a Human, it blocks the effects of Hated pheremones. Sarah here was essential to its creation." He examined the two together for a moment. "I believe you two will benefit from each others company. I'm working on a way to where the something such as this bacd can have the reverse effect. Where The Hated can walk among Humanity, unharassed."
Malakai raised an eyebrow. "Since when do you care about well-being of Hated-kin?" He inquired.
Rayne gave a soft grin. "Is it so strange that I can help a people in strife?"
"Not if you're benefiting in some way. Then it'd make sense."
Rayne merely looked back at Miki "Miki. You are to take this girl on your travels."
Malakai shrugged. "Welp. Guess you're not following me after all, Miki. Can't say I'm not relieved. But hey. It's for your people right?"
Rayne looked back at Malakai. "On the contrary, Malakai. Miki can still follow you. You are to assist them as well."
"Slow down, Rayne. I'm not a walking daycare. I didn't come here for a babysitting job."
"Trust me. You three will benefit from each other's company. Besides you want answers to your questions do you not?"
"And playing 'adventure' with these two will get those for me?"
"In return for a favor fulfilled? Yes. Did you all of my information came for free?"

OOC:

((none))

Of Soul Fire
User Image Miki Tuscany
Hated of Silence
Rayne was just about to explain when they were interrupted yet again, but this time, by a little girl running into the tent to hide behind Rayne. The girl latched onto his leg, clenching her eyes shut as she held onto him. She was definitely afraid of something, and Miki's immediate reaction was to move herself into a semi-fighting-stance as she looked around.

Miki found nothing when she looked around, and relaxed just a little bit, but a shout from outside the tent put her right back on alert. Her hand was inching toward her pouch, ready to pull out some sort of weapon should she need to fight someone or something off.

A head popped into the tent and Miki recognized it as belonging to one of Rayne's men, which kept her from pulling out a gun and shooting him. The man mentioned something about the humans having gone nuts, shooting a pointed glance at Sarah before he looked back to Rayne and said something rather vague before leaving.

This little exchange did nothing to explain anything to Miki, it only made her tense thinking that maybe her presence in Rayne's camp was causing some unrest with the human occupants. However...

When Rayne knelt down to Sarah and chastised her in a questioning manner. The girl shrunk from Rayne's words and looked down at her feet, looking very ashamed.

Witnessing this Miki's face was blank, and she looked for all intent and purposes to be completely unaffected by the turn of events. She didn't show any expression even when Rayne looked up at her before he stood and led the girl to the silent assassin. It was at that point that Miki understood what was going on.

Rayne knew how many strays Miki tended to pick up. How she had the tendency to find those people who were lost and got them back on track, and it would seem that he was now giving her yet another stray to work with. Another person who needed Miki's brand of help.

In other words. He was enlisting Miki to look after another Hated. A Hated who was apparently named Sarah.

Miki nodded in response to Rayne's words, she knew the gist of what was going on, but it would also seem that he had some sort of twist to it that he needed to add. She would just have to wait while he went to deal with the humans before she got the rest of the story. Her presence out there wouldn't help any, so she'd just get to know Sarah a little bit better. Since it was obvious that she would be babysitting the girl for a while. Miki just hoped that this wouldn't interfere with repaying her debt to Malakai, that would be extremely unfortunate.

Kneeling down so she was eye level with Sarah, Miki noted how the little girl's attention was elsewhere. Turned her head so she could follow the little Hated girls gaze Miki found herself staring at Malakai. It would seem that the one she was indebted to had a new fan. Was there any particular reason that he had drawn the interest of not just one, but two Hated?

When Malakai caught Sarah staring she quickly looked away from him fixing her gaze on Miki as an embarassed blush colored the young girls cheeks. The both of their eyes met and an instant connection was formed as they held a silent conversation. It would seem that this little girl could speak Miki fluently.

The silent conversation ended when a wide smile broke out on Sarah's face and she proceeded to launch herself at the grey haired woman. Miki caught the girl and was immediately being smothered by a tight hug. The two had already formed a bond, much like a familial bond. However since Rayne had already taken the position of mom to Sarah, Miki had become her big sister.

Miki didn't hesitate to hug Sarah back, it was just a thing among Hated, you were never selfish with affection. It was almost like a special greeting in Hated culture, a culture in which when you identified another person as Hated you were essentially identifying them as family, and as family you made up for the abuse suffering at the hands of humans by becoming so close knit that things like 'personal bubbles' didn't exist.

Sarah held onto Miki tightly, hugging her like the attention starved child she was, and Miki hugged her back, rubbing her back nonchalantly. They were saying hello, there was nothing strange about it.

It was when Malakai left the tent that Sarah began to squirm, loosening her hug and speaking for the first time since entering the tent.

"I wanna see..." She said timidly motioning towards the tent flap. She was curious to see how Rayne would handle the situation.

Nodding in comprehension, Miki let Sarah down, before she crouched down and made a shushing motion to Sarah as she moved the flap to the side a little. Sarah understood that Miki was telling her to be quiet and she nodded in understanding before moving to the flap.

Sarah was awe struck by Malakai, so much so that Miki could have sworn that she saw the stars forming around the girl. The sparkle of admiration in her eyes was unmistakable, and it didn't look like she was going to have any trouble getting attached to Malakai. Just by the look in her eyes she already saw him as one of the coolest people in the universe.

The two watched in silence, Sarah with an awed look on her face, and Miki with no expression at all.

They backed away from the flap, watching as the men walked back in, Sarah was immediately tugging them all closer together. She insisted on having a hold of one of Rayne and Miki's hands at all times. She kept her distance from Malakai though, preferring to stare at him when he wasn't looking.

Miki humored Sarah, allowing the girl to tug her around, as Rayne explained that Sarah was a hated. A fact of which Miki acknowledged simply by the fact that she was allowing the little girl to keep such a tight hold of her hand.

Order Over Crimes:
YAY! *Dies*

I'll reply for Gio eventually... Maybe... I dont know yet anymore... xp

Babalu X

DELENA

User Image
Delena chuckled again at Giovanni's irritance of not knowing who Rayne was. "Don't worry. It's not like he advertises himself mainstream. You know him or you don't. He's a private person and those who know him, or happen to are either lucky or amongst the shadows and under the radar themselves. You'll probably meet him one day, who knows?"

Then she was told tover her ears unless she wanted to be "subjected to an order". COnfused as she was, she decided to take her advice. The Hated and their effects were pretty unpredicatble to her. "Er,,,okay..." She covered her eys and all she saw was Giovanni take a trash bin and yell. When she looked done, Delana lowered her hands and stared at her for a moment.

Then she proceeded to catch her up on where she left off after she asked. "Oh. Libra. Following orders---wait. You can't see ****? So you're blind right now???"

OOC:

((Haha no worries smile ))

Of Soul Fire
User ImageGiovanni Silver
The Hothead____________________________________________

A growl escape Giovanni's lips at Delena's knowledge.
"Who the **** is this Rayne person anyways? I've never met him! Yet all I keep on hearin is Rayne this and Rayne that!" Giovanni groaned in frustration.

"Yeah, here's the thing, I didn't set up any play date, my organization - Libra, maybe you've heard of em? - did. I'm just following orders." Giovanni crossed her arms, she was getting pretty friggin hot, she needed to use her ability.

Ugh, cover your ears for me will ya? I need to let off a little steam before I go on, I'm getting a little agitated if ya can't tell? Need to use my ability before I boil over, I'll explain more if I haven't muted myself with using the danm thing. I don't think you wanna be subject to a stupid order for a few hours." Giovanni shot Delena a frustrated/apologetic look...

Sorry bout getting off track, it's just... Bull**** I've gotta do all the time..." Giovanni looked away, spotting a trash bin that she pulled closer. She hoped to god that the syrum already wore off, because she did 'not' feel like puking her guts out right then.

Giovanni kept her eyes on Delena, waiting for her to make a decision about whether or not she was going to cover her ears or not. Once she did, Giovanni took a deep breath and spoke a command.

"Throw your shoes at the wall..."

Afterwards Giovanni shivered, she didn't puke, which meant that the suppressant had worn off, however...

"Well... I can't see **** anymore, but otherwise I'm completely fine... So where was I?"

Rage...
Is what motivates us to protect...
Freedom...
Is what keeps us standing strong...
Loyalty...
Is what keeps us from backing down...

Out Of Control:
Kind of pointless stalling post... I haven't quite figured out everything, but once I do... The stalling will cease...

Babalu X

Fashionable Pup

10,200 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
ESUTA

User Image Esuta waved at him from a little ways away, not wanting to get in the way of anything. "You're done?" she prompted quietly, having heard Ace. She was leaning out from behind a corner.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff