• Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Amaya/Ayumi Suzunami

☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤ ~♡のⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡~

I tried to kill the pain but only brought more, so much more

"What would it matter Leon? I should kick your a** for those remarks, but I don't feel like it at the moment." She said smiling. She smiled listening to the two men talk. Her ears were itching as they shortened. She reached up and scratched them a frown flickering across her face briefly as she felt how short they were. She could only wonder how long or short her tail was right now.

I lay dying and I'm pouring crimson regret and betrayal

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

((OoC: ))
User Image

ANYA MARIE SANTANA
DEMON

User Image

User Image Anya listened attentively and nodded at the right moments as Rica spoke of this Jacob, whom she assumed was some sort of a guardian to the little girl.

"Hmm. An inn, eh?", Anya said as she walked up to Rica and looked around her. She stood tiptoed to get a better look at the signs of the shops, and saw that there are a fairly good amount of inns and restaurants in this street. ""Do you remember the name of the inn? If not, I suppose we could go through every single one we come by". Anya didn't mind that at all, she had plenty of time in her hands to waste. Despite the fact that she was getting hungrier by the moment, but that could wait. She already offered to help this little girl, she wasn't going to leave her and break her promise.
---
CHARACTER

[ RICA ]

Rica looked down. "I'm...I'm sorry. Triela has it on a piece of paper. So I never bothered to ask. I was just gonna follow." Her voice was like a soft whisper, but it was delivered with clarity and surprisingly can be heard clear as day. She looked up at her. "If you're hungry I got leftover pocket money. It's the least can do as thank you for helping me. I'm not hungry anymore, and was gonna save this with my other allowance, but I have a lot back home so, I wanna buy you something." She had her innocent smile back. She didn't sense or know Anya was hungry. It was mere coincidence. "I mean. What we have to do doesnt have to be done yet soon, so I'm sure Triela will trun up eventually. Hm. Or I'll turn up in her case." Her voice was still in that light soft whisper, with a hint of shyness...

---
SCRAPPED
[ VAN - LEON(IDAS) ]

User Image
User Image
Leon smiled at Amaya. "Always the feisty one ey? Cool. You wouldn't be you if you weren't. Heh." He pinched both her cheeks. "All jokes, love. You'll always be famly you know that." He stood up. "Well thought I'd stop 'ere on my way back to wherever I was goin', but I admit I didn't think you all would still b 'ere."
"Well it's been a rough few days. We'd like the rest and relaxation. SO you're just passing through, huh?"
"Yeup, thought I'd check on AMaya 'ere, but it seems she's got more than she needs. Guess I'll be off."
"Oh. Already. Well. Safe trip."
Leon nodded then looked at Amaya. "Catch you later, cuz?"

7,150 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
Amaya/Ayumi Suzunami

"Of course." She said smiling. "See you around Cousin." She said smiling. "And hey, don't worry about me. I will be perfectly fine!" She said.

User Image

ANYA MARIE SANTANA
DEMON

User Image

User Image Anya smiled, and patted lightly on Rica's head. "No need to apologize, love

She laughed when the little girl offered to buy her something to eat, as if reading her mind. Perhaps her stomach growled a little too loud? "I'm not that hungry yet", she lied. She didn't want to use a little girl's pocket money, she would've felt guilty if she did. But truth to be told, Anya was quite short on money as well. So maybe having one or two meals short wasn't such a bad idea. "Come on, let's go check out that inn over there", she pointed to an inn with the name..."Rubber Ducky"? Hahaha, such a silly name! But an inn nonetheless. Maybe if it was decent enough she could stay there for the night.

"I hope you don't mind me asking, Rica. But what is it that you and Triela have to do in a place like this?", Anya asked as she walked beside Rica with her hands behind her back.
---
CHARACTERS

[ RICA - TRIELA ]

Rica looked at the inn Anya pointed at. Rubber Ducky. Rica doubted Jacob would pick a place like this, but it wouldn't hurt to try. "Okay." She smiled and replied. Rica walked alongside Anya as her violin case swayed slightly. She paused for a moment, hesitating a little to answer Anya. But Anya was so friendly to her. Despite strict orders of confidentiality, she still had the mind of a child. "Well. I'm not supposed to say, but we're to----"
"RICA!" Rica was shocked to hear Triela's voice. Rica was relieved, but she noticed Triela's disappointed look when she walked up to her. Triela was young too but was about possibly 5-6 years older and looked in her mid-teen area. Maybe 14 or 15. "Don't wander off like that. Do you know how much trouble we'd be in if we're---" Triela noticed Anya and was cautious. "C'mon, Rica. Let's go." Her tone turned stern. "Oh you noticed my, Anya? She's a friend. She helped me find you."
"I told you not to talk to strangers. Remember this isn't a vaca---" Triela caught herself, not wanting to say anything in front of Anya. "C'mon." Rica put her head down. In the short time, she knew her, Anya was sweet and already didn't want to have to leave her. Rica didn't go out much and meet new people. Not that she wasn't content with Triela and the other girls. It's just it felt different outside. She turned and looked at Anya. She looked up and spoke in her soft whisper tone. "I'm sorry. Wish we could've hung out more. I wanted to get you something for your help. Ah! Here have my---" Rica was ready to pull out her pocket money, but Triela grabbed her arm, and kept it from moving out of her pocket and pulled ger gently to her. "C'mon...don't give strangers money either. What's the matter with you?" Triela then looked at Anya with a cautions, non-trusting glare.

---
SCRAPPED
[ VAN - LEON(IDAS) ]

User Image
User Image
Leon nodded at Amaya. "Of course you will. I have no doubt." He looked at Van. "At least you better not let anything happen to her, eh?" Van grined and nodded. Leon nodded back and shifted into his cat form, and prowled off quickly. Soon he was out of sight. Van sighed then looked at Amaya. "So now that you're no longer a demon, how does that whole cousin-hood thing between you and him work?"
User Image

ANYA MARIE SANTANA
DEMON

User Image

User Image Just before Rica could say anything more, they were interrupted by a girl in ponytails, a little older than Rica. She began scolding Rica and dragging her away from Anya and talked about her as if she wasn't there. Her words were cut off, as if trying not to say anything wrong.

Anya decided not to bring the little girl any more trouble, so she simply said "That's alright, Rica. I'm sure we'll see each other again some time", she smiled at her, ignoring the older girl's glare. Anya waved goodbye at Rica. And before turning around, she stole a glance at the other girl whom she supposed was Triela. She wasn't as polite as Rica, and she was rather harsh when she spoke to Rica. Anya hoped Rica wouldn't be in much trouble and get punished too severely.

---
CHARACTERS

[ JACOB FROST - RICA - TRIELA ]

A tall man walked out of the inn and saw all three of them. He walked up to them all. His tone was low, but friendly. "Ah. Rica there you are. Don't wander off like that okay." His tone was a mild scold with a hint of concern. "I--I'm sorry, Jacob. I wasn't paying attention. I got lost and---it won't happen again, I promise." Jacon sighed and formed a small smile and placed a hand on her head. "It's okay, Rica. Stay close now okay." He looked at Triela. "Triela take her inside. There;s much to discuss. I'll meet up there later. Take this key. The room number is on it."
"Okay..." She said plainly. Rica followed alongside her. She took one look at Anya and smiled. "Thank You, Anya. I hope I see you again." SHe gasped lightly as Triela was already way ahead of her. She quickened her pace and the two were out of sight. Jacob sighed and turned and looked at Anya. His face was neutral and his tone was still friendly. "Thank you. I hope she wasn't any trouble."

---
SCRAPPED

6,400 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • The Perfect Setup 150
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTHE REAPER

User Image
                                                              Grim appeared slightly amused, the covenant was an interesting faction indeed and he did recall many the things they had taken upon themselves to do. He imagined the answer Ukyo would feed him was something of the like. "Ah yes... your friend. Very important business then, 'tis it not?" He would let out with a smile, once again through telepathy. His voice was echoing and when he spoke it seemed as though a chorus was doing so, perhaps where it the souls of the damned speaking through his mouth.

((sorry, short post, busy with university stuff razz ))

Vicious Pumpkin

13,050 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
Esuta

User Image Esuta was practically drifting off at this point, only vaguely aware of what was going on. "...I wanna bunny when I grow up," she mumbled. Even though she was tired, her grip wasn't loosening - She'd gotten used to doing this during her childhood.

7,150 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
Amaya/Ayumi Suzunami

"Dunno, but we'll figure it out." She said with a chuckle. She looked up at Van, now completely human. Moving her hand to scratch the area her ears should have been. "Man this is gonna be weird." She muttered.

User Image

UKYO

User Image
Ukyo nodded. "Yes. But I feel time is running out, despite the fact that I able to juggle my duties, a friend's well-being, and my own free time as well, which is actually being used to help this friend. It appears no rest for me is in sight." He said still with a smile, not a hint of stress as he mentioned all the things he felt he needed to do. "But of course the same can be said about you. The Grim One's job is a never-ending one, but one I'm sure you love doing, even for an eternity. Although tales of your deathlings have reached my ear in my many travels. A successor to your scythe perhaps?" An honest question as he didn't mind the idle conversation, even one only shared between the two and nobody else could hear. Which was probably for the best...
[ HIRO - OKOI ]

User Image
User Image
"Hm." A neutral acknowledgement as Esuta mentioned she wanted a bunny. Okoi. on the other hand, scratched the back of her head. "When you grow up? You're like 120ish aren't you? You're not grown up now??"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff