Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Bibliophile

14,225 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
User ImageGiovanni Silver
The Hothead____________________________________________

As Ruben explained to her who they were. It would seem introductions would be unnecessary. Which was good she guessed. Time was money, every second they spent chatting was another second of her assignment wasted.

Giovanni looked Delena over, noting the hostile tone, she wasn't any stranger to the hostility she was used to people taking a disliking to her. Although, since she was suppressing her own hate-mones this particular hostility made her open up a small book and job it down. Just observations, she didn't know whether or not Delena actually 'felt' hostile to her, but she was still jotting it down so that it was noted, observe every reaction.

Giovanni did however change her tone, nodding at Delena

"I'm in your hands." She said, before adding "And I'll keep myself out of as much trouble as I can." The last bit was a promise that was marked by the change in tone of her voice. She maintained eye contact with Delena for a while before she reached into a bag she was carrying with her and handed a small circular container to Ruben.

"Here's the other portion of the data as promised. Thanks for having me, I'll be going now." She stated plainly, before exiting the tent.

Esuta's comment about getting drunk easy, along with Delena's inquiry of Giovanni's story made the hothead purse her lips.

"It's the same sob story every Hated has... Horrible, unfair, long and boring..." She deadpanned, her tone turning back to hostile while her face twisted into agitation. She didn't like telling her story. For those who would listen they would either pity her or tell her to suck it up. For the most part she hated both reactions. Especially the pity.

After saying 'summarizing her story,' Giovanni stopped and paused for a moment...

"Oh yeah, I suppose I should have mentioned that I'm a hated first by the way.But seeing as no one's trying to kill me right now I suppose I should explain... But now's not the time... I'll answer your questions when we're not out in the open, I'm ******* broiling out here..." She stated, shooting a look at the other two women. So far, her first impression was going pretty badly... It wasn't likely to get any better either.

Rage...
Is what motivates us to protect...
Freedom...
Is what keeps us standing strong...
Loyalty...
Is what keeps us from backing down...

Out Of Control:
YAY!!! ESUTA!!!
Y'know, I honestly forgot that most of my characters swing both ways... xD I don't understand why either, they just do. (Except Yui, she's as straight as a ruler.)

Babalu X
[/quote'
”Volk0v”

MALAKAI AUGUSTINE

User Image
All he got was an answer saying that the fire was "more important". Of course he wasn't an explanation didn't follow. This woman must be a hit with human police during interrogation. He dropped the towel around his waist and proceeded to simply put on the pants and worry about underwear later. He'd rather deal with this than put on women's panties.. Then once he put on the jacket, his wardrobe was complete...ish.. Then he watched as the fire leapt up oddly high. "Seems your blood also causes stir in the flames. Them again Fire often represents rage, does it not?" Of course he didn't forget that his blood was in there too. It began to creep in his mind that perhaps she is burning the floorboards to rid evidence of her DNA or something of the sort. What else could the reason be? ...besides being a possible pyromaniac....

=================================================
OOC:

Haha well I guess blood does tell quite a story I guess. Plus its also a usual ingredient for some spell be they simple or of epic roportions. So I see where you're coming from xp

Sorry about the wait. sweatdrop

Of Soul Fire
User Image Miki Tuscany
Hated of Silence
At Malakai's advice about putting out the fire, Miki shook her head no. She understood that he was just trying to help out, that he was right about the fire being likely to attract unwanted attention, and she appreciated his concern, but she just couldn't do that. She couldn't just put out the fire while it was still burning up the remains of her blood. She couldn't just let the stuff sit there to attract all manner of beings to the house. While at the same time she also couldn't call anyone so they could come clean it up either. So it was up to her to make sure it was disposed of. Meaning that she couldn't put the fire out even if she wanted to.

"Fire's more important..." She mumbled to Malakai, still being vague and making more questions arise than answers. She didn't elaborate any further, but instead moved to lean against a support beam while she waited for the fire to die out on its own.

The effects of Hated remains, weren't very well known because allowing people to know about such things would cause Hated to be deemed too dangerous, and more than likely many would try to use Hated blood for summoning and magic. Especially human witches. They used to use goats blood, but ever since the Hated started appearing, they've found out that Hated blood is far more potent and effective in summoning demons, and casting all sorts of evil spells. While at the same time, the blood of the Adored is also very effective in summoning angels, and furthering holy magic.

The blood itself doesn't exactly have any special magical properties. In fact, it doesn't have any at all, it's simply about the hatred and love one experiences in their lifetime. There will always be remnants of the emotions that one feels left over in their remains. Negative emotions like hate resonate well with evil, and positive emotions like love resonate well with good. So imagine what kind of resonance can be created from the constant and intense emotions that are generated by the Hated and Adored. These remnants are powerful enough to makes demonic and angelic powers, spells, aura, etc ten times more powerful. How exactly this happened was more of a mystery that the fact that it 'could' in itself...

This is why Miki couldn't leave her blood there. As well as why she didn't want to tell Malakai the true reason either. He himself seemed harmless enough, but she'd just met him, so she didn't know him well enough to tell him about something like that right off the bat.

However to explain it to him without actually telling him the real reason wasn't easy. She could always not answer him. However for whatever reason, she was now thinking about telling him that she didn't want her DNA recorded and put into any system. Which was actually true, but still not the most important reason...

She still tried to think of a good reason, however almost as if it were trying to sabotage her efforts the fire leapt unnaturally high into the air again. The wind managed to catch it this time and blew a few of its embers into dry grass setting it on fire.

Now she had no idea how she was going to explain that. She didn't even know what she'd put in the fire to make it do that. Her blood didn't do that unless...

After realizing just what was causing the fire to leap up like that, Miki stood up calmly and proceeded to put out the grass.

She didn't know how exactly she'd managed to find a demon that her blood worked so well with that she didn't even need to get a skilled witch to perform a ritual. But her blood would only make fire leap up if it was working with a demons, and Malakai's blood was in there too.

Well, on the bright side, without a proper witch to make some weird tool that gave him super powers, then she would just have to make sure their blood wasnt thrown into any fires together.

As for the fire leaping... Maybe he would stick to his habit of asking a question and cutting himself off about it? Although, that really wasn't very likely, not when the fire she'd started just leapt up to an unnatural height.

She could at the very least hope.

My greatest weakness... My greatest strength...
Orders with reason... Crimes without passion...
Senseless hate… Silent protests…
Bloodied hands… Regrets without voices…
Stifling loneliness… Unshed tears…
My shattered heart… My perfect mask…

Orders Over Commands:
I don't know why I'm doing the demon/hated blood thing. Although it occurred to me that 'the super tool' could be what he pulls out of the pouch when he tells his fathers story. She's reluctant to tell him what it is, but decides to journey with him for a while to see whether or not its worth telling him... Y'know be the judge of character on whether or not he'll misuse the 'whatever' that he'll get from increasing the potency of his demonic powers.
God, what is it with me and using 'blood' and 'remains' here? I have no idea... I swear that I don't normally do this, its just that blood and pieces of yourself have always seemed like something to use when making a spell or something.

Babalu X

User ImageUser Image

Despite still looking over his work than at Giovanni, Ruben merely patted the circular container in acknowledgement.

As they began to exit the tent. Delena noted Giovanni talk of her "story". Her eyes kind of widened and roamed. She didn't really expect her to answer..especially in that deadpan of a mood about it. Delena accepted her question to be a rhetorical one. Then Giovanni mentioned that she was a Hated and Delena nodded in acknowledgement. "Yep. I know. Wasn't given much details, but I was informed that you were a Hated. I'll admit at first. I said 'Hell no' to the idea. Nothin' personal. I'm just not in the business of possibly being forced to do physical harm to those I don't know, let alone don't deserve it." Delena then raised a her hand to show an intricately welded golden wristband with a greenish-blue smoky marble looking orb in the middle. "Rayne gave me and my crew these pretty cool lookin' wristbands. Dunno how they made these, but it supposedly regulates the users blood and hormones, along with...I dunno--brainwaves?---so they don't conflict with a Hated's pheremones, causing stability. I tell ya, Rayne and Ruben don't talk much about their race...if at all. Dudes are packing some technological heat." She then pointed at Esuta. "Don't worry about Esuta. I don't think she's Human. Hm. Kinda think of it I never asked. Anyway she's cool."

She was then hit with a realization and looked at Esuta. "Oooh. Crap. Heh. Now I remember. I had a small box that had another wristband for Hiro. Guess it slipped my mind. IIII should probably give that to him, first thing when we get back." She paused. "No disrespect. I know he's your---" She gave a quick incoherent mumble as she didn't know what Hiro was to her yet. "---and all. But with his past and...demeanor...can't risk him causing unnecessary rift on my ship. That band should regulate his moods to Giovanni..." She was going to make a small quip about Hiro again...but stopped herself. Despite how she felt about Hiro, Esuta actually seemed pretty decent so far.

OOC:

Volkov
    Haha oops. I actually meant for Ruben to say "have a tea party" instead of "have a drink". Oh well. That worls too xd

Of Soul Fire
    Kinda funny seeing as she seems the one most likely to be "blind" to genders *ga-zing*

Volk0v
ESUTA

User Image "I can't drink, I get drunk too easy. Let's go."

Of Soul Fire

Shameless Bibliophile

14,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image Miki Tuscany
Hated of Silence
His observation about her blood and the fire caused Miki to bristle a little. Her spine locked up for a moment, and she looked at the ground. Nothing else happened however. She just waited for him to say anything else. It wasn't that she suspected him of knowing about it. It was just that the fact he noticed set her on edge.

She didn't deny or confirm anything in his statement. She just waited for the fire to finish itself off, which it was quick to do after jumping about over 10 feet in the air again. It would seem that once the blood had been burned away, all that was left was ashes.

Seeing that the fire was only smoke and ash at this point, Miki stood, returning the fire extinguisher to her pouch, approaching the site of the fire, and kicking dirt over the smoking ash. She kept Malakai in her peripheral vision. She ground out the smoke with her foot making sure that no more smoke rose, before she turned on her heel to look at the other with her.

You got the distinct impression that she was asking him; "So what's your story?"

Orders Over Commands:
Oh god, I am unbelievably exhausted just from taking notes. I'm almost 'physically' exhausted. It's a miracle I was even able to write this...

College is so different from high school. I miss high school already...

Babalu X

MALAKAI AUGUSTINE

User Image
Malakai just observed her as she remained silent. The fire began to die down and soon she would put it out by kicking dirt on it. Now she looked at him and there was an awkward silence again. He sighed and spoke. "Well this has been an eventful reunion. Not as 'epic' as last time, but...eventful." He looked behind him, then back at her. "But I guess it's time t had out. I'm sure you've got things to do. I've got things to figure out...y'know. Thanks...I guess...for the magic pouch of...convenience." He turned and began to walk away. "Stay out of trouble." He stopped, then turned rowards. "You do have a place right?" He figured out a pattern to talk to her as far as asking quetions go. Open and close ended questions.

OOC:

I second that. College is nuts haha.

Of Soul Fire
User Image Miki Tuscany
Hated of Silence
His observation about her blood and the fire caused Miki to bristle a little. Her spine locked up for a moment, and she looked at the ground. Nothing else happened however. She just waited for him to say anything else. It wasn't that she suspected him of knowing about it. It was just that the fact he noticed set her on edge.

She didn't deny or confirm anything in his statement. She just waited for the fire to finish itself off, which it was quick to do after jumping about over 10 feet in the air again. It would seem that once the blood had been burned away, all that was left was ashes.

Seeing that the fire was only smoke and ash at this point, Miki stood, returning the fire extinguisher to her pouch, approaching the site of the fire, and kicking dirt over the smoking ash. She kept Malakai in her peripheral vision. She ground out the smoke with her foot making sure that no more smoke rose, before she turned on her heel to look at the other with her.

You got the distinct impression that she was asking him; "So what's your story?"

Orders Over Commands:
Oh god, I am unbelievably exhausted just from taking notes. I'm almost 'physically' exhausted. It's a miracle I was even able to write this...

College is so different from high school. I miss high school already...

Babalu X

Vicious Pumpkin

13,050 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
ESUTA

User Image Esuta bit her lip. "Alright... I don't think he'd mind, since you're a Hated," she said, looking to Giovanni. He'd probably see it as necessity and go with it... "I'm not human, so I should be fine..." Esuta twisted one of her pigtails around her finger. "I'll ask him about it for you," she asserted, as she absentmindedly traced her fingers over the flower necklace he had given her. Hiro was a Supra, but they were still called humans, so she wasn't sure whether he would be affected or not.

Shameless Bibliophile

14,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image Miki Tuscany
Hated of Silence
Epic... That was a funny way to describe their last encounter... It wasn't exactly the word Miki would have used to describe it, she probably would have said bloody, or destructive, or even interesting, but definitely not epic... However since Miki was still Miki, she didn't comment on the mild description. Instead she just nodded in agreement when he said this one was 'eventful.'

Gathering everything, Miki secured the 'magic-pouch-of-convenience' back around her thigh and looked up at Malakai as he said something about how her probably having things to do. This statement made her stop to think for a moment. Allowing her to realize that in all honesty. She didn't...

There was nothing important that needed doing, she'd completed her latest job last night. She'd been paid up front, Malakai had treated her, and now, she was leaving. Any requests for her would find their way to her. But for now there weren't any jobs that needed her attention.

Miki was a weird kind of mercenary, she never sought out jobs, the jobs only came to her. Over the years she'd built up a reputation, and was now notorious enough to bring a steady flow of people to her, people who both powerful, influential, and desperate for someone... Like her.

Hiring Miki, was a bit of a chore, and the people who found her, who'd managed to win at her world wide version of hide-and-seek already knew the routine. They had to find her, they had to meet her personally, and they had to pay the number upfront. What would happen afterwards, would simply be history, Miki had yet to fail a job, and deserting or refusing any of them was out of the question.

This process was made so difficult for a few very good reasons. But the number one reason was because it weeded out the trivial requests.

And now - since there wasn't anyone who'd found her- It meant that she was free to focus on other things. So now her main concern was repaying that second life debt she'd managed to find herself owing the demon. She wanted to stay with him for a little bit longer so she could find a way to repay him, and it was this fact alone that caused Miki to stop him before he left.

"Can I... Help?" She asked, having moved quickly so that she was standing behind him. She'd laid her hand on his shoulder, turning him around to face her as she gave him an inquisitive look, urging him to continue.

He asked her if she had a place to stay, causing Miki to stop for a moment in thought. Why she actually had to think about that question was beyond her, but she did.

Taking her hand from Malakai's shoulder she shook her head no. She was nomadic, she stayed wherever she could, slept under the stars half the time, and tended to walk everywhere. Not that she minded. She liked wandering, the sights she saw, were wonderful. Traveling allowed her to see wonderful things, things that directly contrasted with the gruesome nature of what she did.

Orders Over Commands:
Sorry I didn't get this to you at sooner. I just ended up falling asleep before I finished making this post.
But I've got it now... And I'm working on Giovanni... God... I have so much homework... xD But since only one of my instructors scares me, I dont care... xD

Babalu X

Shameless Bibliophile

14,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
User ImageGiovanni Silver
The Hothead____________________________________________

I'm just not in the business of possibly being forced to do physical harm to those I don't know, let alone don't deserve it."

In response to this Giovanni's eyebrows narrowed as she looked back at Delena. Her lips lifted so that she could flash her teeth at Delena as she shot a rather predatory smile back at her.

”What makes you think I 'don't' deserve it?" She asked, her tone seeming playful, but having more of a bitter undertone to it that just erased the effect.

Delena showed Gio the wristband and Giovanni found her eyes transfixed to it wristband, her lips forming a tight line.

"Rayne huh? Never met him... I hear about him a lot though... Apparently he's pretty great..." Giovanni stated in a flat tone looking exceedingly irritated all of a sudden as she walked along clenching and unclenching her fists as if she wanted to punch something.

Giovanni wasn't too thrilled about the wrist bands, or more specifically, she wasn't too thrilled about the fact that she'd never heard of the wristbands. She didn't know how long these things had been around, and furthermore, she didn't know why her employers would send her out with all those pills to help them resist if the wristband could do the same thing?!

"Any side effects?" She asked, trying to keep her tone even so she didn't make herself look ever worse to the two ladies in her company. It wouldn't do for there to be animosity between them if they were going to be confined to a ship for an extended period of time... She was just suspicious of this Rayne now, suspicious of the wristbands.
When they started talking about Esuta and she herself spoke, Giovanni turned to look at her, looking her up and down once.

"Thats good, you don't have to worry about me as much as the others then." Giovanni stated, nodding in approval at Esuta... It would seem that Giovanni was completely fine with Esuta, mostly because she wasn't human, which automatically made her ok to Giovanni, she would probably treat her with less hostility than she did anyone else.

"Hiro? Do I need to be worried about this guy?" She asked, cocking her eyebrows as she looked between Delena and Esuta... Somehow, Esuta had ended up between Giovanni and Delena. Not on purpose, it was just that Giovanni naturally tried to distance herself from regular humans and supra, she just wasn't comfortable with Delena. Eventually she'd get used to her, but for now, distance was best, give her a chance to loosen up a bit.

Rage...
Is what motivates us to protect...
Freedom...
Is what keeps us standing strong...
Loyalty...
Is what keeps us from backing down...

Out Of Control:
Babs you're horrible!!! rofl That was a horrible horrible joke and I'm ashamed of you!!! xD

Babalu X
[/quote'
”Volk0v”

MALAKAI AUGUSTINE

User Image
As he sort of expected, Malakai got a shake of her head, saying she did not have a place to say. It was more of an inquiry on his part. He didn't offer her a place to stay or anything. He didn't have one to offer anyway.

She then asked if she could "help". He didn't know exactly what she wanted to help with exactly so he raised an eyebrow in thought. Then he had a flashback of how she mandaged his head in a funny way... "Help with what? Look. You've done enough...oh yeah. Thanks by the way I guess. But...yeah I think I'm good on the help...regardless of what it is you mean." This woman was a difficult read. Just when he figured he'd keep the questions simple, she decides to say more words, diverse from a yes or no...or a movement of her head. One thing he knew for sure though, was she understood what he is saying.

OOC:

No worries. Trust me. I understand. Mine is pretty late too so...here ya go haha. Now onto Delena...and maybe Hiro.
Here;s to non-scary teachers cheese_whine

Of Soul Fire
User Image Miki Tuscany
Hated of Silence
Epic... That was a funny way to describe their last encounter... It wasn't exactly the word Miki would have used to describe it, she probably would have said bloody, or destructive, or even interesting, but definitely not epic... However since Miki was still Miki, she didn't comment on the mild description. Instead she just nodded in agreement when he said this one was 'eventful.'

Gathering everything, Miki secured the 'magic-pouch-of-convenience' back around her thigh and looked up at Malakai as he said something about how her probably having things to do. This statement made her stop to think for a moment. Allowing her to realize that in all honesty. She didn't...

There was nothing important that needed doing, she'd completed her latest job last night. She'd been paid up front, Malakai had treated her, and now, she was leaving. Any requests for her would find their way to her. But for now there weren't any jobs that needed her attention.

Miki was a weird kind of mercenary, she never sought out jobs, the jobs only came to her. Over the years she'd built up a reputation, and was now notorious enough to bring a steady flow of people to her, people who both powerful, influential, and desperate for someone... Like her.

Hiring Miki, was a bit of a chore, and the people who found her, who'd managed to win at her world wide version of hide-and-seek already knew the routine. They had to find her, they had to meet her personally, and they had to pay the number upfront. What would happen afterwards, would simply be history, Miki had yet to fail a job, and deserting or refusing any of them was out of the question.

This process was made so difficult for a few very good reasons. But the number one reason was because it weeded out the trivial requests.

And now - since there wasn't anyone who'd found her- It meant that she was free to focus on other things. So now her main concern was repaying that second life debt she'd managed to find herself owing the demon. She wanted to stay with him for a little bit longer so she could find a way to repay him, and it was this fact alone that caused Miki to stop him before he left.

"Can I... Help?" She asked, having moved quickly so that she was standing behind him. She'd laid her hand on his shoulder, turning him around to face her as she gave him an inquisitive look, urging him to continue.

He asked her if she had a place to stay, causing Miki to stop for a moment in thought. Why she actually had to think about that question was beyond her, but she did.

Taking her hand from Malakai's shoulder she shook her head no. She was nomadic, she stayed wherever she could, slept under the stars half the time, and tended to walk everywhere. Not that she minded. She liked wandering, the sights she saw, were wonderful. Traveling allowed her to see wonderful things, things that directly contrasted with the gruesome nature of what she did.

Orders Over Commands:
Sorry I didn't get this to you at sooner. I just ended up falling asleep before I finished making this post.
But I've got it now... And I'm working on Giovanni... God... I have so much homework... xD But since only one of my instructors scares me, I dont care... xD

Babalu X

DELENA

User Image
Delena looked at Esuta with a small grin as Esuta told them she'd talk to Hiro. "Heh. Thanks. Saves me the trouble of talkin' to him myself. I'll give you the box and you can explain it to him. I'm sure he knows what the Hated are."

”What makes you think I 'don't' deserve it?"
Delena heard Giovanni ask and she looked at her with a slightly raised eyebrow, noticing a bitter undertone. "Uh. I dunno. 'Cuz I just met you?" That was all she could answer. Does this "Giovanni" feel guilty about something?

Then Giovanni mentioned Rayne and how great she heard him to be. "Hm. Sure. I guess he is. He's a mystery I'll you that. Heh, Even 'Dreamy' to some women who are into.....whatever he is." She shrugged.

Delena proceeded to answer her when asked about the side effects of the wristbands. "Hm. Not that I know of. I imagine you'd have to tread carefully if someone decided to take it off while they sleep. We can take these in the shower, though. But I guess it all depends on the wearer's comfortability. But I made sure my crew knew the drill. They won't be reckless." She paused a bit then continued. "See Rayne wanted to make sure things went smoothly so he came up with these in case your---pills or somethin?---don't work or wear off, She then paused agaian for a split second before answering her question about Hiro. "Tsk tsk. Hiro, Hiro. Where do I even start with that guy." She sighed as she shook her head. "Out of respect for Esuta I won't say much--and trust me I have a lot---but she knows I have a certain...'distaste' for the the guy. Now as far as having to worry about him...to be honest...that's all up to him. F.Y.I. I would love it if we had 'peace and harmony' on my ship..." She said that in a tone that didn't sound too hopeful about it...

"...so what's the deal with those 'pills'? Can you really roam around Humans as long as you take a dosage?" She asked Giovanni curiously...

OOC:

Of Soul Fire
    Welp. You seem amused. Therefore the joke did its job xd

Volk0v
ESUTA

User Image Esuta bit her lip. "Alright... I don't think he'd mind, since you're a Hated," she said, looking to Giovanni. He'd probably see it as necessity and go with it... "I'm not human, so I should be fine..." Esuta twisted one of her pigtails around her finger. "I'll ask him about it for you," she asserted, as she absentmindedly traced her fingers over the flower necklace he had given her. Hiro was a Supra, but they were still called humans, so she wasn't sure whether he would be affected or not.

Of Soul Fire

Shameless Bibliophile

14,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image Miki Tuscany
Hated of Silence
He either didn't want her help, or he just didn't speak vague... This was why Miki wished she could just put her thoughts directly into other people's heads. It was so hard to communicate with other people. And while Miki was well aware that an easy solution to her little problem would be to start speaking in more than three words at a time. However talking always led to more talking, until eventually secrets started to spill out. Miki preferred to be a person who people just talked to without anyone expecting her to answer... Just bouncing thoughts off of her...

With no expression on her face, aside from the hint of frustration that showed in her eyes, Miki reached forward into one of his jacket pockets. She felt the edge of a paper, and proceeded to pull it from his pocket. It was the summoning paper, the paper that had pulled her from a bullets path and into that marble room. The paper he'd used to pull her from the path of a bullet to help him out of a tight spot.

Why the paper was in the pocket of his new jacket was more so because it was going to stick to Malakai like glue until Miki repaid him completely. He'd be finding it in his pockets even if he threw it away, ripped it up, or burned it. A magic I.O.U. if you will...

Holding the small paper between her fingers, Miki held it up so that Malakai could see it. Why hadn't she noticed just how tall he was compared to her? She was so short... And he... Well, he was a giant in comparison.

Either way, if he remembered what this paper was, then hopefully he would understand what she was trying to say.
"Can I help?" She repeated, holding the paper while she emphasized her words, by pointing to herself before pointing at him. In as few words as possible she was; 'Asking if there was something she could do to repay the debt...' He might not quite understand how she still owed him when she'd already helped him out of that crystal... Not that she would explain... It was just... Too complicated...

If this wasn't clear enough, then she would just write it off as a lost cause and start following him around instead.

Communication was so exhausting...

Orders Over Commands:
xD... Malakai needs to learn how to speak vague quickly... This is just getting awkward xD IT SO GREAT!!!

Babalu X

MALAKAI AUGUSTINE

User Image
Malakai saw the hint of frustration in the woman's eyes and he sighed. Then she reached ointo his jacket and pulled out a piece of paper and explained---no---showed it to him.Then he got her. The "paper summoning thing". Then it came back. The paper can be used to summon her for help. Hell, he accidentally did back when he was held captive. This was a new jacket. How the hell could a summon paper be already in here? Was it her type of a business card? He didn't speculate any more than that.

After she asked if she could help, he let his hands close hers onto the paper. "Listen. No. I don't need help. And I can take care of myself." He moved her hand down to her side.

OOC:

Welp. Looks like continous pestering/following it is! Haha. I'd figure you may like it better this way seeing as it is potentially more fun xp
Haha and I guess he can "learn to speak vague". But he's hardly precise or detailed in his pasts sentences so......(unless it was sarcasm [seeing as you seemed to enjoy it] then...haha xd )

Of Soul Fire
User Image Miki Tuscany
Hated of Silence
He either didn't want her help, or he just didn't speak vague... This was why Miki wished she could just put her thoughts directly into other people's heads. It was so hard to communicate with other people. And while Miki was well aware that an easy solution to her little problem would be to start speaking in more than three words at a time. However talking always led to more talking, until eventually secrets started to spill out. Miki preferred to be a person who people just talked to without anyone expecting her to answer... Just bouncing thoughts off of her...

With no expression on her face, aside from the hint of frustration that showed in her eyes, Miki reached forward into one of his jacket pockets. She felt the edge of a paper, and proceeded to pull it from his pocket. It was the summoning paper, the paper that had pulled her from a bullets path and into that marble room. The paper he'd used to pull her from the path of a bullet to help him out of a tight spot.

Why the paper was in the pocket of his new jacket was more so because it was going to stick to Malakai like glue until Miki repaid him completely. He'd be finding it in his pockets even if he threw it away, ripped it up, or burned it. A magic I.O.U. if you will...

Holding the small paper between her fingers, Miki held it up so that Malakai could see it. Why hadn't she noticed just how tall he was compared to her? She was so short... And he... Well, he was a giant in comparison.

Either way, if he remembered what this paper was, then hopefully he would understand what she was trying to say.
"Can I help?" She repeated, holding the paper while she emphasized her words, by pointing to herself before pointing at him. In as few words as possible she was; 'Asking if there was something she could do to repay the debt...' He might not quite understand how she still owed him when she'd already helped him out of that crystal... Not that she would explain... It was just... Too complicated...

If this wasn't clear enough, then she would just write it off as a lost cause and start following him around instead.

Communication was so exhausting...

Orders Over Commands:
xD... Malakai needs to learn how to speak vague quickly... This is just getting awkward xD IT SO GREAT!!!

Babalu X

Shameless Bibliophile

14,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image Miki Tuscany
Hated of Silence
He didn't want any help. It looked like Miki would be following him around for a while. Waiting for a chance to save him, allowing her to keep her pride, and move on. However it would seem that Miki had run across someone who could give her a run for her money in the pride department.

Miki could already tell that he was just like her. Blunt, although much freer with his words. Nomadic, probably for a lot longer than her. A fighter, maybe equal to her in skill if one took away all of the demon strength and powers. And finally, someone who wasn't willing to ask for help, even if he really did need it.

Just. Like. Her.

Malakai closed her hand around the paper and moved her arm so that her hand was at her side. Miki sighed audibly at this action. She suddenly got this foreboding feeling that she was in for a very long ride. Instantly the frustration was gone from her eyes, having been replaced by exasperation. Miki lifted her hand back up and began rubbing her forehead as if she had a headache.

After having finished rubbing the headache away, Miki, looked back up at Malakai, her expression empty as she looked Malakai dead in the eyes and tucked the paper back in his pocket defiantly.

Translation;
"Well then I guess I'm not going anywhere..."

Orders Over Commands:
It's hard to tell what is and isn't sarcasm over the internet so I tend not to use it, despite the fact that I love sarcasm... x3

Yeah, Malakai can definitely learn... I mean... "Actions speak louder than words" right? razz

But otherwise, he should really find a translator or something, because as much fun as this is, it'll get old real fast, I can guarantee it... xD

Babalu X

MALAKAI AUGUSTINE

User Image
Malakai sighed. Seemed getting rid of this woman wasn't going to be easy. She just defiantly put the paper back in his pocket. She seemed intent on paying this stupid debt. He turned his back on her and pointed to the back of his head. "Look. Head better. No more bleeding. No bleeding. Won't die." He turned back towards her. "Debt. repaid. Got it?"

He had nothing against this woman. It's just his travels would likely lead him to bustling crowds of, say, Humans...he could blend in easily. With a Hated however? Not so much. If anything it can hinder what he needed to do. Why can he remember what and who she is, but not how he eneded up a bloody mess next to a dragon?

OOC:

Vague enough? xp

Yes. Yes it does speak louder xd

I hear you. I intend to not make it drag haha. Any ideas on what shenanigans these two can get into? I mean Cookie is just...MIA. Plus I had a funny tidbit in store for this little misunderstanding between Malaki and Miki...assuming the possibility to get to it. Well any ideas you can just PM me.

Sorry. I feel my post was longer than this...its just that...when you take too long to click anything forward...Gaia signs you out without your knowledge. I click "Submit"...boom off line. "Sign back in"....*Post lost*..........................was not. A. Happy........camper........

Of Soul Fire
User Image Miki Tuscany
Hated of Silence
He didn't want any help. It looked like Miki would be following him around for a while. Waiting for a chance to save him, allowing her to keep her pride, and move on. However it would seem that Miki had run across someone who could give her a run for her money in the pride department.

Miki could already tell that he was just like her. Blunt, although much freer with his words. Nomadic, probably for a lot longer than her. A fighter, maybe equal to her in skill if one took away all of the demon strength and powers. And finally, someone who wasn't willing to ask for help, even if he really did need it.

Just. Like. Her.

Malakai closed her hand around the paper and moved her arm so that her hand was at her side. Miki sighed audibly at this action. She suddenly got this foreboding feeling that she was in for a very long ride. Instantly the frustration was gone from her eyes, having been replaced by exasperation. Miki lifted her hand back up and began rubbing her forehead as if she had a headache.

After having finished rubbing the headache away, Miki, looked back up at Malakai, her expression empty as she looked Malakai dead in the eyes and tucked the paper back in his pocket defiantly.

Translation;
"Well then I guess I'm not going anywhere..."

Orders Over Commands:
It's hard to tell what is and isn't sarcasm over the internet so I tend not to use it, despite the fact that I love sarcasm... x3

Yeah, Malakai can definitely learn... I mean... "Actions speak louder than words" right? razz

But otherwise, he should really find a translator or something, because as much fun as this is, it'll get old real fast, I can guarantee it... xD

Babalu X

Shameless Bibliophile

14,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image Miki Tuscany
Hated of Silence

Waiting for him to finish, and give up. She wasn't going anywhere any time soon, and the sooner he learned that, the sooner they could move on. The sooner she could repay him, and the sooner she could leave.

She simply stared at him with a cocked eyebrow.

Translation:
"Are you done yet?"

Order Over Crimes:
The ooc for this post got too long so now it's in the Spoiler...

Babalu X

Not quite Vague enough Babs... xD JK JK

As for shenanigans. How about first thing they do is figure out how to make Malakai stronger? xD I mean that's what I thought they were gonna do first...

I mean, like I said half of Rping is going with the flow of things... I was just waiting for you to 'pull-what-ever-it-is-that-you-think-should-be-pulled-from-the-pouch' before I set us on any adventure... Although, for whatever reason I really want to put them on a train... But that wouldn't be a good idea...

xD I know what you mean, I stopped typing up my posts on the Gaia reply tabs a long time ago, instead I type them up on a separate document with all the code saved on it. And when I do use the reply box, I always copy everything before even hitting submit. And even then I tend to hit 'preview' instead of submit, since if I'm not logged out yet and I still have more to type, previewing keeps you logged in without posting...

But either way I copy everything frequently, since I have this bad habit of accidentally hitting backspace while I'm pressing some other key combination and it takes me back to the last page I was browsing... That's no fun... Because when you try and get back to the post, if you've been gone long enough, then it will all be lost for good with no chance of recovery... (Although suddenly I think I have a new idea about that...)

I understand... If you have a good post, and you lose it, then it's very frustrating... I mean, I type 'a lot' so if I were to lose 'all that work' I would probably start bawling... (Like with Miki's profile that one time...)

However. Do you think t would be a good idea for them to run into Sarah pretty soon? Or should I hold off on that until Miki gets entered into the Hated Gladiator battle? xD

Anyways, as far as events. The only event that I know for sure thats going to be happening pretty soon is...

(Pauses for dramatic effect)

Sarah!!! xD

Yeah, Sarah's gonna be appearing... Of course, Malakai gets to meet her first.. For the sake of bonding... She'll latch onto him... And... SITUATIONAL MANIPULATION!!! BAM!!!

I have things lined up, but they're mostly general idea's instead of specific ones. They leave room to breathe. But first things first...

Ask the magic pouch! xD

Btw

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas