Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Saga Infinitus ~

User Image

Throughout time, Mankind’s lifetime has been filled ages of war, peace, trials, tribulations, evolution, and historical moments that have defined its existence. Humans have bore witness to the progress from their place in ancient times to the capable present they live in and make moves to progress more effectively, even now, to secure a prosperous future. Within Mankind’s timeline, however, also inhabit other beings. Not the usual beasts and insects they are accustomed to, but more, some would say, “supernatural” beings. Throughout time, Man’s ancestors would speak of myths and legends of these beings. The tales would spread many feelings such as horror, heroism, laughter, good, evil, and many more. Children would be put to bed with stories with characters such as fairies, elves, magical princesses, and warriors of light. Some may be robbed of slumber with tales of ghouls, monsters, evil beings, and witches who snatch naughty ones at night or venture into the woods when they were not supposed to.

These beings have lived alongside Humanity, in secret for the most part through the ages, and they too have their own history and times of strife and progression. Contradictory to Mankind’s exaggerations in their tales, these beings are not simply ghouls and monsters in their closets and under their beds, or witches who eat bad children, nor are they simply magical kings and queens who fight dragons. They are also people. People with gifts and innate abilities inherited by their ancestors. Fear and the unknown is what twisted their images. Despite this, however, one should not be naive as to assume they are all harmless. Some just keep to themselves. Some are bent on taking over worlds and enslaving them.

In Saga Infinitus, exist many worlds and realms, all with their own rich histories. As time progressed, the stories of these realms, which they have woven alone for ages, have come to intertwine. These stories have been passed down through generations. Realms exchanged experiences and shared them through tales orated by mothers, clerics, shamans, bards, and the like.

Now, in the present day, these knowledge of other worlds and realms are coming more into the light, with clearer faces, with more understanding of each other. However, the fear and caution remain. Acknowledgement does not guarantee coexistence.

These are the stories of Saga Infinitus…
OVERVIEW

Entry: As the title entails, this is a walk-in RP. It's not required to make/send a profile before-hand. Simply post and make an entrance where you see fit. Due to the setting (which is better explained below) almost any type of race is accepted (some have even made their own).
OPTIONAL - There is a profile thread which can serve as a sort of archive for character information you would like to save (for things like point of reference, important info for others to know or should know, etc.)

Story: On top of being a walk-in, this is also a sandbox RP where you and others create your own plots. Your stories will shape the world. To touch on entry posts again, of course there will be moments where RPers are in the middle of a story line and simply jumping in may cause plot conflicts. Finding other plots to jump in or communication with others on joining respective plots could help. Otherwise there is an OOC Thread where you and others can discuss and plan plots (or even just hangout).

Setting: With the many realms existing, this RP is a mixture of medieval, modern, and sci-fi settings. Some realms are modern day, some stay true to their medieval roots yet are not inferior to technological advances of other realms, and some are variations of melting pots of both.

RULES & GUIDELINES

☩ No God Mode-ing

☩ In addition to the rule above, killing characters (that are not your own of course) without the consent of the User/Owner/Gaian is prohibited. I will show the same courtesy to you and your characters.

☩ If you want to make a sub-plot, a mini-arc, or do anything that affects the whole world/universe or something, talk with a me about it first.

☩ Even though it's fairly rare (as far as my experience goes anyway), I still will ask PLEASE NO DRAMA (I mean REAL life between RPers). Try to get along and if you have a problem with a certain RPer, settle it or you can even address the problem to me and I can help. Remember ONE person does NOT speak for EVERYBODY.

☩ I'm not knockin' anyone who posts OOC in the RP as long as it's with a formal post and a noticeable distinction that clarifies it (ex: "(())". "[[]]", "OOC:", etc.), but as for long(er) OOC posts and/or RP discussions, I'd rather you post them in the aforementioned OOC Thread. You can go wild there.

☩ Just like most RP Makers, I would love for those who've joined to have at least a decent consistency in posts, but there are some who don't exactly follow that rule. I understand we all have lives outside Gaia (or sometimes get bored of an RP). I just ask that if you're going to be gone for a while (but it's understandable if your computer or internet crashes, or some other misfortune happens and you can't message me due to that), or quit the RP, let me know so I (or we) know how to move on with the story.

☩ Semi-Literate posts. I'm not against one-liners. Just give people something to work with and make them understandable. Grammar slip-ups and typos happen though, I get it, so I won't be "Iron Fist" about it.
Note: In some cases, what may be perceived as misspelled words, are actually representing a certain accent and that's fine. As far as understanding them, I'll leave that to the discretion of you and the person you're RPing with.

☩ As far as romance between characters go, you all know the drill. PG-13 yada yada. I'll let some raunchiness slide, but any further than that, to the PMs you go for you more "adventurous" types. Go and satisfy your thrills there.
Story Arcs/Series:
These are the stories and events that have happened throughout the SI Universe, be they current stories or past events. Some arcs have even happened in other threads. They will be indicated accordingly.

Wonder School / Requiem Saga (Ended):

Wonder School Arc:
This small story arc kickstarted the story of Hiro, Esuta, Amaya and Van. Four young students put in a school of the gifted. It is here where Hiro meets Esuta, and Van meets Amaya. We are also introduced to Dove and Crow, two complex brothers who share one body. They all come together in a story of chance, unknown to them, their fates would intertwine in the adventure of a lifetime. This arc gives a peak into these characters, introducing them. It takes us into Esuta's personal thoughts, a glimpse in Hiro, Dove, and Crow's history and personal conflicts, gives us am insight into Amaya's past, and Van's character. Eventually they all leave the school for personal reasons. Then, the mysterious and shocking appearance of Hiro's brother, Kadaj, who is thought to have died years ago, sets events in motion....
(Separate Thread) Starts on Pg. 21 ; Ends on Pg. 166
Major Characters:
Amaya - Esuta - Hawk (formerly known as Dove) - Hiro - Null (formerly known as Crow) - Van

ninja More backstories to come ninja

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces