Welcome to Gaia! ::

SYLAR

User Image
"Your trust is all I ask." Sylar responded. As she asked what the next move was, he moved towards the window and spoke. "Now we build. On top of what this great capitol already is, we will build something greater. No doubt my sons are out there, plotting. If you truly will be vulnerable after birth, then there is a great chance your sister knows that and may yet relay it to my sons if she hasn't already. I can only hope whatever the stasis you put her in prevents that, but I'd be a fool to put my complete faith in it and not turn anoher slight thought back onto it." He looked over his shoulder at her for a slight moment. "No offense." He then looked back forward. "One of the next moves would be to plan some sort of defense now for the coming birth of our child." He turned towards her when she said she would do anything he asks. "Like old times". "Yes. Old times indeed."
Suddenly a servant came in and knelt to one knee. "A thousand pardons, my liege. Madam. But we have an urgent matter. There seems to be...a sort of problem."
"I've barely been officially decreed master of the house and problems knock on the door at every turn since my arrival. This better be urgent. If it's something you could've taken care of yourself, I'll make sure your hands will be of no use to take care of anything else. Ever again. Speak!"
"*ahem* Y-yes. Mrm. It's the 'gift' you bestowed Lady Asame. The one you ripped from the Supra's head. It...it..."
"Go onnn."
"It grows! It started to glow. Then..sinew arose. Muscles. Tissue. Then things looking like...limbs started to form. It's...it's as if---"
"---rebuilding itself." Sylar's expression went from annoyance to intrigue. "Show me." He looked over at Asame. "As the lady of the house, you have a right to see this and what threats your castle. Besides, I have a feeling you might be interested. Should we see the need to put it down, I'll have you do the honors." He said with a small grin.

They would be led to lower floors through halls and finally in a room where four demon mages surrounded it squarely and formed a circular barrier around what was now Okoi regenerated forcefully assaulting the wall that was magically formed around her. It punched and rammed its shoulder. One of the mages spoke to Sylar and Asame. "Sir. Madam. This...thing is wild. It may have reformed, but it seems different. It has not said a word. It just rams and rams. Like an animal seeking release. It does not balk at us. Yell obscenities. It does not even scream in frustration and anger. She seems different then when you defeated her last."
Sylar approached the the barrier and stared at it. Examining. "Okoi. Nice to see you have returned." However, she seemed unresponsive. She looked at him for a brief moment and then continued ramming. Punching. "Cat got your tongue, Okoi?" Nothing. It's as if she refused to acknowledge him. Suddenly it dawned on him. Okoi would've threatened and yelled at him. She would even at least look at him and punch in his direction in anger. This Okoi seemed...empty. Devoid. Was Okoi even in there? Was her body completely destroyed and it was only this "thing" that rebuilt itself. No longer with a master? "No master". After studying her a bit more, he spoke to the mage. "If one's mind was weak of will enough..."
"Well. A more intelligent mind would pose more obstacles. However weaker to no-willed minds such as, say, animals...wait...sir. Are you implying---"
"---merely testing a theory." He then walked over to Asame and placed a hand on her cheek. "My wife, it seems I may have an answer to our 'defense' problem. You may have this child on the day with little worry yet." He then turned and looked back at "Okoi". "The Supras are an intriguing species...."
KHAYLEB

Khayleb simply nodded after Bonbon wished him luck in his next endeavor, whatever it may be. After a moment of silence, right before they planted themselves at their destination, he slightly looked over his shoulder at her and responded. "May your travels also be pleasant. Though if what you say is true, then your memory will be no more and you will not remember me saying so. But I say it regardless." After they landed, he casually got off the bird after Bonbon did. As she approached the front of the house announcing her arrival, Khayleb just stood in place and contacted Rayne with updates...

Quote:


UKYO - GAN

User Image
User Image
Ukyo and Gan's attention averted to the voice that announced Bonbon's arrival. Gan zipped quickly over the the front door and met her. "Oh by the Rims, you are here! He greeted with a hopeful smile. "How was it? Are you hurt? Did you get it? Follow me and inform us." Gan proceeded to lead her. "It's been fairly quiet on this end. I fear, Esame's time is running out. Her essence gets weaker and weaker by the minute. Xander is well enough. He's stable and his evi---er---dark aura is still strong, but I don't know for how long. BUT since you're here, we don't have to worry about that."
XANDER
With: Esame

User Image
OOC: ((Guess I'll burn a post and wait for a Hawk/Ash reply on the next set and give Aeulus a chance to reply while not make you wait too long either smile ))

Xander noticed her eyes getting heavy. Time to time he would shake her gently, trying to keep her awake. "Hey. You're okay. You hear me?" She then mentioned again Asame's vulnerability after bearing a child. He automatically dismissed the possibility of having to do it himself rather than her because she assumed she'd be to weak. He wasn't having that. "Don't even say things like that. You're gonna get a chance at her. You're going to get out of here, it's gonna take less than nine months for you to heal up, and she's not going to know what hit her when the time comes." Then a sudden thought occurred as he didn't really think about until now. Plus it would be more reason to spak and keep her awake, keepi g her mind on things in general. "Asame dies. Sylar dies. What do we do with the kid?"


OoXCookieChanXoO
User Image
Esame

Miyazaki Heir [Demon Clan]

OOC:Right -nods-
Closest To: Xander

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Esame's eyes did not want to stay open as they came to a complete shut, her skin paling more rapidly as her body grew limp. They were running out of time but Esame could not blame the Divines for this though. They were doing all that they could in order to save a mere demon of which they could live on without. They could only do so much as they were ordered to or chosen to do. 'How much longer?... There must be something that could be done... quickly.. I must... open my eyes... " trying to do something when the body was being so weak... was.. not the greatest feeling. But, she could move her mouth, and her vocal chords seemed to be alright for now.

"Xander.. if.. something happens. Asame will be completely vulnerable after that child's birth. That would be the best time to get rid of her for good. If I cannot do it, you should be able to."

OoXCookieChanXoO's avatar

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
Asame
Leader of the Miyazaki Clan

OOC:
Nearest by: Sylar

Asame lifted her hands to carefully pluck out the pins that held her hair in such a fashion. Her blue eyes looking towards the flickering flames of the fire as it danced before her. She spoke softly towards Sylar now, "Sylar. I trust you. And I know you have your ways and I have mine." she would then have her hair become loose, falling down her back and hitting the floor in its sweep. "So what now? What is the plan?" Asame spoke patiently, her fingers now moving towards the top of her dress to find the zipper in the back and began to pull it down to free herself from this restraining material. "The reign is now yours, I will do anything that you ask me to." she then gave a soft laugh, "Just like old times."
OoXCookieChanXoO's avatar

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
BonBon

The Angel of White Fire

OOC:
Currently With:Khayleb

•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•


Bonbon would shift her body as the bird did an elegant nose dive towards the ground, it would seem that they were getting closer towards their destination. She could feel the other Divines powers off in the fair distance.
"Really. I see." Bonbon nodded in understanding of what Khayleb may or may not do. It was understandable to an extent that he would go his own way pretty much. He had gained the knowledge he needed and now he would make his way to take another assignment. Bonbon, sitting facing the head of the bird, looked over her shoulder with a bright smile. "Well, I wish you the best of luck wherever you go. It was ... a different experience." she laughed, then faced forward as the bird was getting ready to land. The house of which Esame and Xander owned together was there, and Bonbon could see one of the Divines through a window. The bird gave a loud squawk and landed on its own two feet gently.

"We are here!" Bonbon shouted, sliding off the bird with ease and running towards the front of the house.
OoXCookieChanXoO's avatar

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
Esame

Miyazaki Heir [Demon Clan]

OOC:Right -nods-
Closest To: Xander

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Esame's eyes did not want to stay open as they came to a complete shut, her skin paling more rapidly as her body grew limp. They were running out of time but Esame could not blame the Divines for this though. They were doing all that they could in order to save a mere demon of which they could live on without. They could only do so much as they were ordered to or chosen to do. 'How much longer?... There must be something that could be done... quickly.. I must... open my eyes... " trying to do something when the body was being so weak... was.. not the greatest feeling. But, she could move her mouth, and her vocal chords seemed to be alright for now.

"Xander.. if.. something happens. Asame will be completely vulnerable after that child's birth. That would be the best time to get rid of her for good. If I cannot do it, you should be able to."
OoXCookieChanXoO's avatar

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image


Chiasa: Wind Voids and Vitality. Yulu: Ice Make Mage, Telepathic, and Celestial Keys. Nyomi: Celestial Spirit of Force


○◘◘○◘◘○◘◘○◘◘○◘◘○◘◘○◘◘○◘◘○◘◘○◘◘○


The enemies were now on there way it seemed, the two mages confused on what Nemo and CC could be so fearful about, the number? Please... they have seen worse in a bigger size that could destroy an entire planet within seconds. But, this was a different world, and each world has a different thing. The Celestial though, stood about average height as she stood, not at all a GIANT. She appeared like a normal woman besides the armor that looked far past time. But, one should never be filled by a celestial.

Yet, the fight began, the numbers were large and Chiasa broke free of the group to get going. Her foot steps silent as she quickly swerved into a larger cluster and let her power of the Wind Void become unleashed. The wind instantly spiraled, slashing viciously at the opponent, ripping armor, and other material like it was pure scrap. Then she would direct her wind like abilities to force back another cluster with ease. She had yet to touch her own weapon for that was used as a last resort. "Yulu! You sure that Celestial will be a good idea for this place?"

Yulu laughed as she planted her hand upon the floor, causing thick black ice to form underneath a larger cluster of men and forcing them to slip and fall at once. Then she pointed her palm and shouted, "Freeze!" causing a ice cold breeze to shoot forward and spread out over the enemy of which had fallen, causing them to become ice sculptures. "Yes! There is one thing about a Celestial that is different from everyone else." Yulu responded, shifting to the side to avoid getting shot at, then retaliated by freezing the person who tried. "Celestials may be on a time clock...but no matter what....they cannot die. Especially in worlds of the Living."

Nymoi, the Celestial, stood watching the chaos unfold but her facial expression remained blank and unmoved. This battle did not matter to the likes of She. BUT, she did make a contract with Yulu, and she must fulfill it. Apparently they were going towards a beacon, but from the looks of things this was another war at her feet and she would be glad to dispose of as much as she could. Standing amongst the many attackers she would unleash her large gigantic weapon, a broad blade with a thick long handle. She carried it as if it was light as a feather, but to the normal sum it would feel close to a medium sized city building.

"That is all? How boring." she spoke, glancing towards the giant cannons that were pointing at the tower. Tapping the point of her feet one at a time towards the dirt ground, she then darted forward amongst the heavy fire that were created by the enemy forces. Each bullet that tried to land on the Celestial spirit mainly died away. Again she was NOT of this world, and would not take the effects unless it was pure magic. She swerved amongst the many, and got to the first set of canons, pulled her broad sword in front of her person and shouted, "Magic of Force, ignite!" Suddenly a full fledged force of pure white energy shot forth, smashing in the canon and causing it to crumble like it was cardboard. Lowering her blade she then moved forward to get to the other set of canons that could be assumed to be fatal.


User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
HIRO

User Image
Hiro scoffed. "Tch. Maybe. On our way out if anything. Ace pretty much gave the details that she didn't need to brief us. My guess is she's probably busy accommodating that Hated person." He stretched. "Anyway, apparently, what we're doing is stopping by another sister planet and picking up a package. Simple enough. They're gonna port the ship and we got this address to stop by. Should be an easy pit stop. Probably sneak in some sight-seeing." He joked...


Volk0v
ESUTA

User Image "Tag teaming doing what?"

She fingered her necklace as she looked at the passing scenery. Sparklyyyyy~

"Maybe Delena will tell us later. Like as we're walking out the door later. Maybe that's more her style," Esuta suggested.

SYLAR

User Image
Sylar looked outside as he answered Asame. "The Dhroa-Khai are brutes, but they are competent enough. Though I am reluctant to say, they are a top Demon Clan for a reason." Sylar simply stated. He also agreed that it was a good distraction while the cogs of their sinister plans continued to move smoothly. "Of course. After our child is born, I will see to it that you have the best guards to protect you in your temporary state of vulnerability." He examined her again for a moment. "This minor lapse of power may be an obstacle, but it is only a minor setback. I didn't come this far only to let that fact end my reign."
HAWK - ASH
=================================================
OOC:

Haha. Take out the hordes and buy some time. Yep. Destiny.
=================================================

User Image
User Image

Hawk took a moment to look at the Celestials Yulu summoned. Sure Omicra had its fair share of magic. But the likes of Yulu and Chiasa's world? It was definitely unique. After beholding it all, he followed everybody, and went to see about this whole ordeal. Things just seemed crazy. There has to be a deeper meaning to this all.

They arrived at the destination they were led to. Next thing Hawk knew, after a short conversation, droves of enemies were on their way. It was time to fight. Hawk made his way into the fray and tried to distract a group of them to him. "If we spread them and give them different targets, they can't act in unison. We're heavily outnumbered so this is the best way." Hawk couldn't just nosedive into a pile and start hacking and slashing.

Suddenly, another person came into the fray and dropped an explosive in the vicinity of a group in Hawk's way. After they were blasted, it was revealed that Ash has joined the fight from the sky to the ground along with them. "Room for one more?"
"Nice of you to join us."
"Can't let you all have the fun right?"


Aeulus
Nemo the Vagabond
User Image
Nemo looked at the old machinery this stuff was extremely ancient he was taking a gamble on all of this. "Just to let you know your plan still only has a 15%....." Nemo interrupted CC's calculations. "I know don't remind me, the pressure is enough without you constantly reminding me?" Nemo took a chip of his gauntlet and access the drive for the computer the machine stood still, the worst possible thing was happening was this all for nothing, "No no no, come on you gotta be kidding damn it." Nemo kicked the old computer and things were booted up, "Hey don't be so rough I am still a lady be a little gentle will you." The warrior took a deep exhale of relief at least this part of the plan was working so far. "Alright I am accessing the files, the tower is raising feed will be live shortly."

Nemo looked out the window, "Get ready form a perimeter take out as many of them as you can." Thoughts were racing through Nemo's head, "How much time? And how many enemies?" He asked with a bit reluctant tone, "Do you really want to know? Because you won't like it so I suggest you do your job and let me do mine now go!" He nodded as he pulled his sword jumping over the rails joining up with the group, "They take down this tower and we aren't looking at a civil war anymore it will be genocide.......so you know no pressure." He shrugged there was stand still silence on the open field the calm before the storm they called it. Nemo tightened the grip on his blade a small rag tag team versus an army.

A thunderous sound of marching and running came over the hill. The ground shook with an intensity as the wave of enemies drew closer. Nemo's grip became loose and time seemed to almost freeze but to his perspective it moved normally, the flow he was moving in. In almost a moment she slid through a line of 20 men knocking them all in the air with an incredible amount of speed leaving only a trail of smoke behind. Nemo looked at the giant celestial spirit and pointed to the giant cannons taking aim at the tower. "That's your path we need those things out one shot and this whole place comes apart me and the others will keep the footmen out of your way."

KHAYLEB
With: BonBon

User Image
After landing on the bird, Khayleb was silent for a moment in own thoughts. Then his attention averted to Bonbon as she asked him what his plans were after they were finished and returned to Esame and the rest. "No. The fight with Sylar is not mine. However, if Xander and Malakai are to fail and Sylar's reach extends into our dealings, then I would act accordingly. For now, I've gained the knowledge I need. Once this task is over, I shall make my way back to my comrade's camp. As far as 'journeys' go, I will most likely be given a new assignment that will take place elsewhere. It depends really." Khayleb replied simply.
XANDER
With: Esame
=================================================
OOC:

"Kira"?
=================================================

User Image
Xander held her, concerned. "Yeah. Rest up. Soon we'll be outta here. Before you know it" He knew better however. She didn't seem right. Where the hell was that Divine help? Time was definitely not on their side...

---


UKYO - GAN

User Image
User Image
Ukyo examined Esame again. He had a voice of concern. "Her essence is weakening. Her aura presence is dimming amongst us. He looked over at gan. "How's Xander?"
Gan examined an unconscious Xander still on that chair. "He's normal. Stable so far. Just don't know for how long. After all, this could affect him, too, depending how long it can take. Where's Bonbon?"
"Have faith, Gan. I believe in her."
"I do, too. It's just aggravating being able to nothing and wait here."
Ukyo understood his grievance. Despite Ukyo's confidence in Bonbon, his concern for time was just as present...


OoXCookieChanXoO
User Image
Esame

Miyazaki Heir [Demon Clan]

OOC:Right -nods-
Closest To: Xander

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Kira's eyes would come to a close, her body's condition in the real world must be fading bit by bit. The Divines were probably loosing pure energy while trying to maintain Kira and keep her alive. Once she could awake from this illusionary state, she would then be able to fully recover... but it was all up to Bonbon and Khayleb in order to find that item and correct things.

Breathing slowly Kira kept her heads rested on Xander's chest, those hands slacking a bit while she was starting to feel quite numb.

"I will be fine. Just resting a bit." she said in a lighter tone.

Volk0v's avatar

Fashionable Pup

10,350 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
ESUTA

User Image "Tag teaming doing what?"

She fingered her necklace as she looked at the passing scenery. Sparklyyyyy~

"Maybe Delena will tell us later. Like as we're walking out the door later. Maybe that's more her style," Esuta suggested.
Aeulus's avatar

Tipsy Dabbler

Nemo the Vagabond
User Image
Nemo looked at the old machinery this stuff was extremely ancient he was taking a gamble on all of this. "Just to let you know your plan still only has a 15%....." Nemo interrupted CC's calculations. "I know don't remind me, the pressure is enough without you constantly reminding me?" Nemo took a chip of his gauntlet and access the drive for the computer the machine stood still, the worst possible thing was happening was this all for nothing, "No no no, come on you gotta be kidding damn it." Nemo kicked the old computer and things were booted up, "Hey don't be so rough I am still a lady be a little gentle will you." The warrior took a deep exhale of relief at least this part of the plan was working so far. "Alright I am accessing the files, the tower is raising feed will be live shortly."

Nemo looked out the window, "Get ready form a perimeter take out as many of them as you can." Thoughts were racing through Nemo's head, "How much time? And how many enemies?" He asked with a bit reluctant tone, "Do you really want to know? Because you won't like it so I suggest you do your job and let me do mine now go!" He nodded as he pulled his sword jumping over the rails joining up with the group, "They take down this tower and we aren't looking at a civil war anymore it will be genocide.......so you know no pressure." He shrugged there was stand still silence on the open field the calm before the storm they called it. Nemo tightened the grip on his blade a small rag tag team versus an army.

A thunderous sound of marching and running came over the hill. The ground shook with an intensity as the wave of enemies drew closer. Nemo's grip became loose and time seemed to almost freeze but to his perspective it moved normally, the flow he was moving in. In almost a moment she slid through a line of 20 men knocking them all in the air with an incredible amount of speed leaving only a trail of smoke behind. Nemo looked at the giant celestial spirit and pointed to the giant cannons taking aim at the tower. "That's your path we need those things out one shot and this whole place comes apart me and the others will keep the footmen out of your way."
OoXCookieChanXoO's avatar

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
Asame
Leader of the Miyazaki Clan

OOC:
Nearest by: Sylar

The deed was offically done once the witnesses saluted and completed the ceremony. The two were officially one, the two were officially leading a Clan of historic value. Now, it was time to take those first steps as such and Asame was lead to the side of the room. Walking through a doorway and onto a balcony, Asame now glanced down upon the whole population of the Capital. Many seemed to have gathered after all, and around them one could see the restoration taking place to the City. The skies remained a icky gray and a bit of rain began to shroud among the streets. As the seer stepped ahead of the two to announce the new beginnings, the look on the peoples faces were grand, confused or a little of both.

After a moment of time seemed to past, the two were now in their made up room of which the servants had prepped for the night. Asame, sat upon one of the comfortable benches before the fire that blazed in its place. "And so it is."[/colo] She spoke, those blue eyes unblinking for just a moment, then she would turn around to look at Sylar completely. "All is going according to plan.. now... I wonder how the Dhro-Khai is doing in pursuit of the White Flamed angel? They must be stopped from getting to my sister... or she could very well try to come for my head within this time." she spoke in a rather serious tone, but it slightly faded... "I can feel her body weakening greatly already. It is a nice distraction for us to get things done while we have the chance."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games