Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vicious Pumpkin

13,050 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
Esuta

User Image "I'm grown up when I'm 'undred eighty," she mumbled. "It corresponds with being eighteen, an'... Yeah. So I'm like, thirteen or somethin', an' Xylus is... eighteen now, an Hiro is seventeen... So When I was six it was like being a toddler. 'Kay?" she asked, looking to Okoi.
VAN

User Image
"I guess we will." He touched her human ears. "Heh. What? These little human ears? Eh. You get used to it." He joked.
[ HIRO - OKOI ]

User Image
User Image
"Oh. Hm. I guess. If I can just figure out the math..."
"What? I'm seventeen? Wait you mean your, whatever you call yourselves' race or---"
"Don't hurt yourself, Hiro." She said with a bored tone.
"Tch. Whatever. So my math always sucked. Didn't need it for what I needed to do in life."
"Yeah. Sure. 'Cause whatever you do is just sooo great..."
"Don't know what's with the attitude and side comment. You're the one who wants to join this 'crew'."
"Whaa?? Oh noooo, don't even get all big-headed and mistake that I wanna be anything like you---"
"Tch. I wouldn't dreeam of asking you to be like me. You won't even do that right. On the one hand though, it would be an improvement to who you are now...jus' sayin'..."
Okoi exhaled deeply. She opened and clenched her fists repeatedly. "I hate you...."

Vicious Pumpkin

13,050 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
Esuta

User Image Esuta was next to Okoi, poking her cheek. "Okoi, you hafta let it go. Most boys are dummies anyways. Like Kadaj. It just varies from person to person." She tilted her head, holding her finger to her chin. "Hm. Does Van still count as a pansy?" she thought aloud. "Oh!" Esuta jumped on Hiro again. "He can't transform anymore an' so we gotta stuff him in a closet till he can take care o' himself again... Aw, wait..." She started wandering off, poking her head into the living room. "Niko, Can I have the key to the closet?"
"Nein, Nyet, and No. Go play."
"Awwww..."
[ HIRO - OKOI ]

User Image
User Image
Hiro smirked a little when Esuta called Van a pansy. "Huh? Oh stop. Van's not a pansy. He's just...he's protective and respects people. He's just a nice guy." Hiro just kept quiet for this subject. "And yeah I get it. Guys are jerks, like Hiro, especially Kadaj. Whatever, I've been dealing with Hiro's crap for years. Give it a few, Esuta, your gonna pull out your hairs soon enough bein' around this guy..." Hiro yawned in response...

Vicious Pumpkin

13,050 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
Esuta

User Image Esuta approached Hiro, holding his face in her hands. She tilted her head. "I dunno... He's cute an' nice. And he's got soft hair!" Cue hug. "I want Noms! TO THE KITCHEN!!" And then Esuta ran off down the hall, presumably to the kitchen.
[ HIRO - OKOI ]

User Image
User Image
Hiro's stomach growled after Esuta ran to the kitchen. Okoi heard it and looked at him. "Hm. You must be hungry." A mischievous smile crept on her face, but Hiro didn't notice...
"Probably was out for awhile. Probably didn't eat a thing within that time."
"Unfortunate..." Okoi grabbed Hiro's wrist. "Wha---?" Okoi instantly jumped the both of them about two hundred yards away from the house. "What? What the hell are we doin' here, you idiot?"
Okoi chuckled, then showed her devious smile. "You want food? Looks like you're gonna have to work for it. Serves you right for bein' an a*****e. Esuta may not see it because she's head over heels about you, but I know better. I've known you longer. Heh." She turned at the direction of the house and placed her hand over her eyes like an explorer. "Well that's a long walk. It'll be enough time to think and learn how to be nicer." She looked back and winked at him. "Why you---" Hiro ran towards her, but it was too late. She jumped back to the house...Hiro clenched his fists.. "That little---" He began his long walk back...

Meanwhile Okoi appeared inside the house and stretched. She walked into the kitchen and up to Esuta with an innocent face. "So what's for lunch?"
AURA The Divine Mirage

User Image
The thick smell of blood was pungent in the air, burning Aura's nostrils with its heavy scent. Her deep mystic eyes scanned the grotesque scene, taking in each defiled and mangled corpse laying in individual pools of blood. What a nightmare, a truly horrific scene, Aura thought, her face distorting to display what feelings it left her with. The massacre was fresh, Aura could tell that right away, for she was able to feel the vast empty feeling of life force signatures dissipating into the heavens.
Her six ancient wings spread into the air and stretched outward, exposing their length and side before folding behind her back and disappearing from view, making her seem like an ordinary yet celestial priestess. Her hands gripped her long staff tightly as she walked further into the eerie small town. Whatever had done this was ruthless, leaving no survivors. This was the kind of evil Aura lived to exterminate and this is why she was summoned here. Such a corrupt being must of done this and it upset her she was not there earlier to prevent it. Taking the whole scene in, it was like ripples to stir her still water eyes.

SAYA

User Image
The silence was broken when the cries of a young girl shot out into the air. She seemed to be in great distress, then again, who wouldn't be in a place like this. She ran out into the middle of the scene, her ivory hair tangled with the blood of the dead. She seemed to be the only survivor and appeared human though the angel could not really tell.
"Please.... help me.... My family.... they killed them....!" The girl barely managed to say as the tears streamed down her sobbing face. She seemed so young and helpless, how horrible for such an innocent soul to have to witness all this. As the angel fell for Saya's trap Saya began to smirk inwardly, covering her face as she 'weaped.' "Please save me!! Please... please help....!" Saya continued to cry out, watching closely to read the look on Aura's face. 'Fool... falling for your instinct to assist the weak.... I will enjoy devouring your heart...' Saya thought as the angel began to walk closer to her small and child like shaking body.

Vicious Pumpkin

13,050 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
Esuta

User Image Esuta was looking through the fridge. She sighed. "Looks like hot pockets. These are all raw materials..." She closed the fridge door, then reached up to the freezer. She had to stand on tip-toe... "For a guy who drinks and lies around a lot, Mr. Angry Russian Assassin man sure eats a lot..." Esuta walked over to the microwave, setting the time. "No leftovers."
OKOI

User Image
"Oh man. Hot pockets. Haven't had those in a long time. You have Pepperoni Pizza." Okoi paused for a moment. "Or maaybe Four Meat and chees. I love that one too.." She then thought about what Esuta said about Niko. "Heh. Well maybe he needs all that stuff for energy. After all an assassin's job is tedious."
AURA The Divine Mirage

User Image
Aura paused for a moment and looked around as if for a moment she was ignoring the child, her blank eyes looking up and around. 'I wonder why no humans have come to investigate this. Then again, it seems fresh. Why would whatever did this leave a small girl alive? Did she hide among the dead and by fate survive? Hmmm....' Aura thought, her expression remained neutral as the young girl ran up to her, arms wide as if to cling to her. This caused Aura's eyes to widen, not expecting such an action. She remained still, letting the girl drench her angelic robes with her blood and tears. ".........." Something was off but Aura couldn't quite put her finger on it. She could feel it though, something, she could feel it... this girl... there was something about her...
When Aura finally realized it the girl, now transformed into something entirely demonic, looked up at Aura with a wicked grin. Before Aura could push the girl away from her the girl's blackened hands raised and stabbed into Aura's leg, tearing at the Angel's flesh and preventing her from being able to run away if that's what Aura intended.
SAYA

User Image
When Saya looked up at Aura, she revealed her wicked deep red eyes. At a closer look the girl had black spikes erupting from her spine and two demonic wings sprouting from her back. Her grin stretched from ear to pointy ear at that moment Aura put her guard down momentarily, revealing sharpened fangs. Saya quickly used the opportunity to attack Aura, wounding the Angel's leg so that she may be not be able to retreat. She licked her lips greedily as she tasted the Angel's pure blood on her claws. "When I saw you I knew you would have such delicious blood. Who knew I would be so lucky to come across an angel so pure. I will enjoy devouring your soul and destroying your body." Saya hissed with taunting sneer as the Angel stumbled backwards.

6,400 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • The Perfect Setup 150
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTHE REAPER

User Image
                                                              The grim paused for a light shrug and closed his non-omniscient eye momentarily. "Truly, I do enjoy the task that I am given, 'tis one I take pride in and 't keeps your world in order. 't may n't look like 't but 'ts a much needed one." He would let before acknowledging the words of the man before him. "Aaah yes... 't is an unfortunate thing t' be dying..." Of course, Ukyo was not dying, some could even say he was in great shape considering his long life, but to Mister Grim all mortals where, in fact, dying. His smile would however erase itself for a brief moment as he lowered his eyes, but returned as the human face of the Grim continued. "Well, I think 'em n't as successors, dey'm merely aids... b't dere family and fur that dey are of value. " He made a light grimace as his telekinetic tract returned. He had emotions just like any other, but being the lord of death he rarely had the chance to expose them. This chat with Ukyo was a pleasant one. "Well, I wish not hold you longer, cont'nue on thou quest... Y'must go on." and with those words Mister Grim slowly began to fade, a smirk widely etched upon his lips.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff