• Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
Asame
Leader of the Miyazaki Clan

OOC:
Nearest by: Sylar

Asame stood there patiently with her hands down at her sides and those eyes peering not at anyone in particular but Okoi. The servant had protested such an action of letting this thing loose, and Asame would understand this notion if she herself was not one of the spirits. But to be killed by something that was all tech, was unlikely. Fear... was not an option.

At once Okoi was unleashed from the hold at the end of the trap and the barrier was suddenly no more. Asame's expression seemed bare of emotion all of a sudden as she took a single step forward. "It is time to test the value of this suite, and the wearer." she spoke out, falling curious on how well this suite could compare. Then, the Gladius stood their, caught the site of Asame and began to walk forward with its elbow blades extended. Asame rose her hands up slowly and clapped the palms together, her head lowered for a moment and a sigh of satisfaction released from those lips. Under her breath she began a dark ritual chant, the words a bit slurred but quick. Behind this spirit summoner, something began to grow... A summon was it? The Iconic Spirit that had aided Asame in many years? Yes, it was. The Spirit of Eternal Darkness which took the from of an ape with six red eyes and arms. Now it waited, all of its eyes watching the Gladius.
XANDER
With: Ukyo & Gan & Khayleb

User Image
OOC: ((Whoa eek Sounds like you were planning her death for a while now xp Or did I miss something? sweatdrop ))

Xander didn't know what to think. The only thing on his mind was getting Esame out of here. Sure the future of what the kid will become weighed in the back of his mind, but it was a bridge he would cross when he got to it. Then he looked at her. The tone of her voice. The aura and essence he came to be accustomed to. For the first time his voice became tender with worry. He didn't like that sigh... "Hey. Hey! Stop talking like that! You hear me? One step at a time." He felt her fading. She said she loved him. He owed her. He owed saying the same. "Esame. I lo---"

Gan nodded as Bonbon said Khayleb may have went his own separate ways. "I see. A unique lot he and Rayne are."
Then... Ukyo and Gan took in the gravity of the dreaded outcome. The news they wished they wouldn't hear. Esame Miyazaki was gone. Gan put his head down. "Damn."
Ukyo simply looked at Esame and remained silent, expression still plain, but with gentle concern. "It is most unfortunate.". Ukyo then turned his attention to Xander. And the egg woke him up...

..."I love you, too." Something Xander could not finish. Something his love may never hear from him. Something, in time, he may regret never saying to the one person who truly cared for him. Who believed in him. Who truly loved him. Who showed him there was more to life. Xander exhaled sharply as he awoke back in the room. Staring at Ukyo. "So it worked?" Ukyo looked at him silently, then sighed. "Well??" He then looked at Gan and Bonbon. Gan had that look in his face that feared to reveal bad news. Gan then looked away.
"Xander. Listen..." Ukyo began, but Xander ignored him and shoved him aside and ran to Esame's lifeless body.
"Hey. HEY! Wake up! C'mon."
"Xander---"
Xander shot a glare at Ukyo. "Shut up! Just---" He looked back at Esame. "You can't...not like this. This is not how you leave this world! This isn't how you leave..." He stopped his sentence short. He has already said to much in front of what he perceived as shaky "allies". He shot a glare at Bonbon and rushed her, roughly grabbing her shoulders, shaking her. "You said this would work! What was the point of waiting? Wasting time?? Letting it all pass until she died? When that time could've been used for something else? Productive?!"
Gan grabbed Xander's arm. "What do you think you're doing?! Let her go, NOW! What're you crazy?? She did what she could! She promised nothing! What plan did you have? Nothing! You should be grateful she even took a shot in the dark. For Esame. AND you! She risked her life too! All for a small chance. And it got you back. Don't be so brash!"
"Xander. Mourn her if you must, but this is exactly what your father wants. I understand your pain---"
"---you don't know s**t!" Xander shot back.
Ukyo continued in his ever calm voice. "In any case. Sylar and Asame will win if we do not keep cooler heads in this. The loss of Esame is a tragedy. But you cannot let her die in vain. You will be doing that if you continue on like this. You're father knows you. Your reactions. Your angry retaliations. Your tensions with your brother. Your fury. He's using it all against you. Be better, Xander." Ukyo slowly placed a hand on the hilt of his sword, preparing for the worst. "Xander. Let Bonbon go." Despite Xander's strife, Ukyo would not let him hurt Bonbon.
Xander glared at Bonbon. Then he looked over his shoulder at Ukyo. Gan still had a tight grip on his arm. It was a standstill. "Xander..."
Xander then looked at Esame. He nerves began to calm, his grip on Bonbon's shoulder, loosened. Then with a scoff he shoved Bonbon aside and Gan was there to catch her. Then he walked over to Esame's body and knelt by it.
Ukyo relaxed and removed his hand from his hilt. He looked at Gan. "Gan. Bonbon. Come on. Give him a moment to say Goodbye." He proceeded to walk out and make his way outside.
"C'mon, Bonbon." Gan led her out and followed Ukyo.

Once they were outside they would barely catch Khayleb on his way to leaving. Khayleb looked over his shoulder at the three of them. "I heard screams. Did we fail?" He asked plainly, expression still as such. Gan merely sighed.
"Not completely. You two have saved one. Just not both."
"Judging the sounds of an angry man's voice. The son of Sylar Augustine lives. The Miyazaki loses a child of light. That is news."
Gan sighed again. "Well look at that. You just happen to catch an important tidbit of info right before you leave. Rayne will be pleased."
"'Pleased' isn't exactly the word I would use. But hey...you have your jobs...I have mine."

Xander knelt by Esame's side and took her hand...refusing to believe what he heard...

OoXCookieChanXoO
User Image
Esame

Miyazaki Heir [Demon Clan]

OOC: Finally I killed off this character. >.>
Closest To: Xander

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Esame was mighty quiet now, those eyes of blue were closing slowly as the spirit within her very form seemed to be pulling apart bit by bit. The words of Xander though stuck through her mind, if that child was killed could she live with it? Well right now she could not really even answer properly. Instead, she said quietly, "It is not my decision... the next child that will come from Asame is... your siblings. If Asame is defeated.... they will look up to you for answers... they will probably fight you.. but maybe one of the two or... that one child may be of understanding. Xander, I love you... and I trust you to do the right thing. Judge wisely because what you decide will have an affect." she gave a light slow sigh.

SYLAR

User Image
"I have a feeling the 'wearer' isn't home." Sylar said simply, He then stood back and proceeded to enjoy the show.

The suit just stood in silence. However once a strange entity began to surface, the suit sensed it. It deemed it a threat. It's goal..to move forward. Obstacles be damned. It rushed the entity, slicing at it. The fight ad begun.

Sylar grinned as he watched. "Most interesting." He said simply as he watched.
HAWK - ASH

User Image
User Image

((OOC: Welp. Time to take these guys off the shelf.))

Hawk and Ash stood back to back, exhaling. "Sheesh. I don't think I've had that much action in a while." Hawk commented.
"Heh. Is it over? Not that I wanna give up...er...but not like I want this to continue forever. Y'know?" Ash replied with a grin.
"Heh yeah I get it. You see Chiasa and Yulu?"
They began to make their way towards them...

Friendly Noob

7,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
BonBon

The Angel of White Fire

OOC: Yep been planning for a main character to die eventually.
Currently With:Khayleb, Ukyo, Gan

•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•

The awakening of Xander was not one Bonbon or the other seemed to be ready for. He knew.. and didn't want to believe it. Bonbon watched as the scene began to unfold. A bit of moisture staining her eyelids and she then looked away as Xander roughly grabbed her shoulders and began to roughly shake her. She did not know what to say... and failed. Something she finally failed in. After having enough of being handled in such a fashion and the two divines were trying to assist, she was shoved towards Gan. Bonbon did not know what to say with all of this... she was sure this would work. It would have.. if time had more mercy.

Once outside, Bonbon was leaning silently on the wall of the building. Her eyes not looking anywhere in particular and was very silent. Khayleb was just about to leave it would seem. He must have heard Xander's angry shouts from the room...

Friendly Noob

7,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
Asame

OOC:

The large Dark Spirit kept its glorious form inspite of being slashed into by the suit. It was after all just a spirit, for it could reform what it had lost within minutes. Asame stood there watching what the suit of technology was trying to do, and as an effect the Dark Spirit rose one of its many arms, moved towards the suit to swat it away in annoyance. Just then though, Asame got a sweep of releaf within her veins. Those blue eyes went wide as she turned to face Sylar, while the suit and the Dark spirit was occupied.

"She is dead... Esame Miyazaki is dead." Honestly her voice was mighty surprised. She did not expect her sister to fall down so easily, then again.. Asame did attack at a weak moment in time. That means... unless another spirit summoner made itself known she would stand a chance to live quite a long time. A bit of a smile formed by her soft lips and then she then faced The Dark Spirit.
UKYO - GAN
With: KHAYLEB

User Image
User Image
OOC: (( And it being Esame, too? Quite the twist. It does give me new ideas though. smile ))

Gan turned his attention towards Bonbon as he noticed her silence and that she was a little cloudy-eyed earlier. He put a hand on her shoulder. "Hey. Listen. Forget what Xander said. You did what you could. This is not your fault. This is Sylar and Asame's doing. They won't get away with this. I promise you that.
"Yes, Bonbon." Ukyo chimed in. "Xander is understandabley upset. But that doesn't mean you warrant any criticism. You've done well." He walked up to her. "As a matter of fact, I intend to recommend you and put in a good word to keep your memories in your state and become a member of our task forces. You've proven yourself valuable."
Gan smiled. "Yep. You'll have my recommendation, too. Me and Ukyo have some pull in that dept. and they'll take strong consideration in our words. Especially Ukyo's." He grinned with a hint of boast.
"I can't make any promises, but it will be a huge help in your case. Of course, it will be up to you to accept the offer Bonbon as well." Ukyo added.
"I hope you do take it though. I'd hate to see you continue like that. Waking up oblivious to a new day. Restarting..."

"Sounds like a good offer to me." Khayleb suddenly said, averting Ukyo and Gan's attention. "Not that my opinion has any weight in this particular situation." He said plainly as he turned to walk away...

OoXCookieChanXoO
User Image
BonBon

The Angel of White Fire

OOC: Yep been planning for a main character to die eventually.

The awakening of Xander was not one Bonbon or the other seemed to be ready for. He knew.. and didn't want to believe it. Bonbon watched as the scene began to unfold. A bit of moisture staining her eyelids and she then looked away as Xander roughly grabbed her shoulders and began to roughly shake her. She did not know what to say... and failed. Something she finally failed in. After having enough of being handled in such a fashion and the two divines were trying to assist, she was shoved towards Gan. Bonbon did not know what to say with all of this... she was sure this would work. It would have.. if time had more mercy.

Once outside, Bonbon was leaning silently on the wall of the building. Her eyes not looking anywhere in particular and was very silent. Khayleb was just about to leave it would seem. He must have heard Xander's angry shouts from the room...

SYLAR

User Image
The suit was swatted and hit the wall. However, it stood up again, and rushed in again. It will not be denied by an obstacle. It would persist. More observation was needed for Sylar to get a good read on the situation. This suit may be of great value and use.

Sylar then noticed Asame's look of relief. The she gave him the news...Esame Miyazaki is dead. A small grin formed. "Excellent. I knew I married the right sister. Now no one shares your beauty." He said simply as he went back to looking at the battle before them. "You seem happy. No reservations on killing your sister? Regrets?" he asked curiously, eyes still on the battle.

Friendly Noob

7,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
BonBon

The Angel of White Fire

OOC: Sorry it took me so long to post. My net has been acting horrid so it had kept me from properly staying on a Webpage. I shall be introducing a new character though while I have the chance lol.

Bonbon gave a light sigh after listening to the two Divines, then shook her head. "Not exactly sure if this is something I would like to remember. Don't believe I have ever failed this deeply that it caused the innocent life of another to parish of which needed to be protected and preserved for the Balance." Bonbon covered half of her face with a hand, those blue eye of hers looking a bit dull in color. Then glanced up towards the sky as the day seemed so perfectly peaceful compared to what was inside of this very house. If she herself was a spirit summoner, she bet the Spirits themselves would be incomplete mourning. Lowering her hand she then watched as Khayleb silently walked away, who knows where he would be going now or who he would meet next...

It would seem this opens up a new chapter for a new face in time. But who could step up to the plate and face the very danger before them that is Asame and Sylar... Who?

Friendly Noob

7,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Asame

OOC:

The Dark spirit of which Asame had summoned was pretty much enjoying itself by literally 'playing' with the High Tech Suit. Its many hands reaching out to try and swat it again as if this was a mere game of sport. Yet, the Suit continued to be persistent, which was a good thing. Ment that at any rate of a smack down, this Thing would get back up till the end of an opponent.

Yet, one of the greatest victories have been accomplished, the end of a twin. Esame's Death will be marked in the history books as the greatest win Asame could ever have. She had gotten her revenge.... didn't she? Standing there patiently and waiting for Spirit to stop messing around, she then turned to look upon Sylar with a bit of content. His praise felt good... But.. there was a bit of depth lingering in her heart whether she wanted it or not. "To be honest.." Asame paused, she took looking back at the battle before. "Not sure how I feel at the moment. A great deal of me is pleased, but a small percentage...is... unsure. Even though I loathed Esame's every existence.... she was still partially a part of me." Flicking back a strand of hair from her beautiful face she then shifted her shoulders to get comfortable in her clothing. "Now we may proceed further with one obstacle out of our path. And a new possibility standing before us." she motioned towards the Suit.

Friendly Noob

7,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Chiasa: Wind Voids and Vitality. Yulu: Ice Make Mage, Telepathic, and Celestial Keys.

○◘◘○◘◘○◘◘○◘◘○◘◘○◘◘○◘◘○◘◘○◘◘○◘◘○

"Thank you for your help! <3 " The Ice Make Mage shouted happily towards the Celestial Spirit of Force. The woman in full clad armor gave a polite wave back as a portal opened for her and she eventually went straight into it to rest in her own realm. Chiasa stood right next to Yulu, watching Nyomi disappear into nothing. "Wow that was something." Yulu spoke with a laugh as her hands were proudly planted on her hips. She was so dang cheery, honestly Chiasa could not see how this woman managed to keep a smile on her face.

"That I would have to agree with. Never had such a battle in quite some time. Shall we find the other three?...or..... Two?" Chiasa could spot Hawk and Ash making their way towards them but one individual was missing... The person who had given them the mission was gone, no where to be seen. Where Did that guy go? Chiasa glanced about while Yulu ran up to meet Hawk and Ash with a smile.

"You two look as if you had a good time as well." she spoke, then glanced around in the area as Chiasa caught up eventually.

"But it would seem one is missing from our 'party.' Id be weary and keep a close eye out incase he shows up again. People who make an appearance and suddenly dissapears are not always a good thing." Chiasa then paused, wondering what was there to do next. They had successfully evacuated everyone from that large town of mutants. Now what? What was the next move? Chiasa looked towards Hawk, "What next, Hawk? What do we do? Did all we can for this town."

User Image

Friendly Noob

7,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
No Image Yet
Kira

With: None
OOC:

In a land where things appeared to be Bare with the slightest chill present in the wind, a couple of plain humans with the knack of adventure discovered a tomb stone that was buried partially in the earth among swarms of Lavender. They seeked not ONLY adventure, but treasure and value. They came to this Barren like land in seek of this very tomb of which they stood before. The very stone was planted within the ground and with the right equipment someone could remove this very stone to discover a staircase. But these Adventurers were not quite prepared. The three came forth to this stone in question...

"Wow, look at this thing... you can see that it is pretty old, the symbols are almost completely worn off." A woman of the group named Kite leaned down to examine the Tomb stone that was garbed in ropes and fairly new foreign scrolls. Each written in a demonic language to warn those who dare tries to enter.
A gentleman wearing mostly leather, and jean material had leaned down next to Kite. His eyes twinkled with excitement as he pressed a hand on the stone, "Yes! It is all so exciting. We have been searching for this .... for years. This Tomb belongs to one of the wealthiest Demons in history. Also rather powerful. They say she was planted into this grave after she became a threat to other Demonic Clans."

"She?" Spoke Roger, a highly sophisticated man who was more concerned with the profit of this trip than Kite and John. He wore the classiest attire for such a trip, carried the most items in a trailer hooked up to a truck and frowned upon any mud that got on his classy leather shoes. This man had Paid Kite and John to take on such a trip. "This demon was a she? How much trouble can a woman be worth? It is Man that is most powerful." Roger spoke with his nose in the air, then provided a bit of a smirk as he flipped open a phone. Kite snorted, then stood up with her arms crossed, "I will ignore that comment...but... who are you calling? If I understand this stone right it should not be opened."

Roger ignored her, did not answer her question and simply continued with his phone call. John gave a light sigh and placed a hand on his companions shoulder. "Don't worry. I will try to talk some sense into him.... " Moving forth, John simply took ahold of the phone and snapped it in two.

"What on earth are you doing?! I am paying you to Assist me NOT break my things! I am trying to call some people to help in digging up this stone!"

"Are you an idiot? Did you not just hear what my wife just said? If we open up this tomb bad things could happen and then we are all ********. No treasure for you. The fact that this area is surrounded by a purifying plant is bad news already."

Roger snarled and pushed John out of the way in order to get to the trailor of which held an assortment of supplies. His eyes were on the prize and he will stop at nothing to obtain it. "Do as you two will, I on the other hand will take the gold and riches which lay within the ground at our feet. It will be all mine and you two will have NOTHING. In fact... consider yourselves fired." Roger took ahold of a stick of dynamite and walked towards the stone in a casual manner. John and Kite in the other hand looked astonished at what just occurred.

"You still Owe us for the trip here! Without us you would have never found the place!" John shouted and took a daring step forward. Roger spun around and pulled a pistol from his belt and pointed it squarely at John's head.

"John!" Kite peeped, freezing up entirely as a weapon made itself known as a pure threat. "You are a real b*****d, Roger..."

"Not at all. I am a simple man who wants simple things~ And I see now that you two will only be in the way, so take care <3" After those words two gun shots were produced within the air, causing the wind to catch a few strands of Lavender as blood tainted the petals. "Now then, I shall carry on."

It took Roger only moments to get the Dynamite set up, he being a brilliant man of intelligence was well fit to perform such deeds. When the Dynamite exploded, the stone was no match for the impact and crumpled like paper. After removing the leftover stone bits, there was a staircase that lead down into the ground. Without a set of hesitation he made his way inside with a light to lead. The Stairs lead to a rather extraordinary room, one filled to the brim with gold, diamonds, rubies and more. Yet, in the center seemed to be a strange looking White Wax Pond. Sure the treasure will be his, but something was in the depth of this Wax...

Lifting up his flashlight he stepped forward towards the ponds edge, trying to take a gander of what could be down there. Perhaps there was an even greater prize beneath! "How is a rich man supposed to become an even richer man with all these ropes and paper scraps in the way?" Roger complained, pulling at a lining of rope and Important Foreign scrolls.....

To Be Continued ~

Vicious Pumpkin

13,050 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
Babalu X
HIRO

User Image
Hiro scoffed. "Tch. Maybe. On our way out if anything. Ace pretty much gave the details that she didn't need to brief us. My guess is she's probably busy accommodating that Hated person." He stretched. "Anyway, apparently, what we're doing is stopping by another sister planet and picking up a package. Simple enough. They're gonna port the ship and we got this address to stop by. Should be an easy pit stop. Probably sneak in some sight-seeing." He joked...

ESUTA

User Image That drew a small laugh. "Maybe. But what would there be to see? Not all of the places we've been so far have been particularly... notable."
She paused in her speech and held a finger to her lips for a moment, then reached up to run her hand through Hiro's hair, to see if it was tangled or not. "How did that girl ever get your hair combed in that medieval place?"
HIRO

User Image
The ship ported and Hiro led Esuta along as they continued their conversation.

"I have no idea. Seeing anything else besides that blowhard captain of ours would be a great sight. *sigh* As far as no notable places goes though, I can't blame you for thinking that. Everywhere we went so far has been kinda lame. Then again it's not like we stayed long enough to appreciate it or whatever." That "medieval place". "Tch. That place. Don't remind me. I never wanna go back there. That place was a pain in the a**," He he watched as she checked and wondered how that girl got his hair combed. "Beats me. Your guess is as good as mine. Pretty weird for a place that doesn't even know what hair gel is...let alone discover it."

Volk0v
ESUTA

User Image That drew a small laugh. "Maybe. But what would there be to see? Not all of the places we've been so far have been particularly... notable."
She paused in her speech and held a finger to her lips for a moment, then reached up to run her hand through Hiro's hair, to see if it was tangled or not. "How did that girl ever get your hair combed in that medieval place?"

UKYO - GAN

User Image
User Image
OOC: (( Oh I see. That sux sad But hey no worries I understand smile And ooh interesting (your new character). And since that Aelus person disappeared I guess we can carry Chiasa & co. along and go with what you originally planned. ))

Gan gave her a reassuring smile. "Hey don't say things like that. You didn't fail. You saved one person...and he better be grateful too.
Ukyo nodded. "There's still hope, Bonbon. Yes, Esame's unfortunate demise is a step back, but the war is not over. If we take what we learned back to the Covenant, we can proceed from there. However...the Augustine brothers will also be essential in this fight. But they need to fight together."
Gan scoffed. "Tch. Fat chance. Those two prideful dimwits will probably kill each other first before the winner faces Sylar. And judging by what just happened, I don't even think Xander is in any normal mental state to do...anything."
"Yes. Although we should give him the necessary time to mourn, I worry about what he'll do next. If Xander's anger gets out of hand, we'd have to fight enemies on two fronts. And that's definitely something we do not need right now." Gan sighed in worry. Ukyo was right. A fight with Sylar and Xander would not be ideal. Ukyo then continued. "First things first. Esame Miyazaki is to be honored with a proper funeral. Spirit Summoners have always been good allies to the Divines. The near extinction of their race is most tragic. More so that the last of their kind is evil and malicious. The world has lost a great light in Esame."
"A light that even shined bright on Xander Augustine's heart." Gan added.

Suddenly they felt an aura leave the house with quickness. They looked to the sky and realized Xander has flown off.....with Esame's body! Gan looked up in shock. "What?! That crazy---what does he think he's doing?!"
Ukyo looked up, still with his ever calm expression. "No one knew Esame like Xander did, Gan. I trust he knows what he's doing. Otherwise we know how to find him..." He looked back at Bonbon. "We are heading back to the Higher Rims, Bonbon. Come. We'll escort you back with us. As I said. I will put in a good word for you to keep your memories and become a permanent guard under my unit. However, it is your decision. I will not force this upon you. I will respect your decision either way. But I humbly give you this advice and that is if you decide to decline and start your memories anew, please do not let it be because of your thoughts of failure. You are not one and you have valuable skills to contribute to the fight that is to come." He smiled gently. "But don't worry about giving me an answer now. Think on it on the trip back. Yes?" ((So any ideas on Esame's funeral and/or send-off?))

OoXCookieChanXoO
User Image
BonBon

The Angel of White Fire

OOC: Sorry it took me so long to post. My net has been acting horrid so it had kept me from properly staying on a Webpage. I shall be introducing a new character though while I have the chance lol.

Bonbon gave a light sigh after listening to the two Divines, then shook her head. "Not exactly sure if this is something I would like to remember. Don't believe I have ever failed this deeply that it caused the innocent life of another to parish of which needed to be protected and preserved for the Balance." Bonbon covered half of her face with a hand, those blue eye of hers looking a bit dull in color. Then glanced up towards the sky as the day seemed so perfectly peaceful compared to what was inside of this very house. If she herself was a spirit summoner, she bet the Spirits themselves would be incomplete mourning. Lowering her hand she then watched as Khayleb silently walked away, who knows where he would be going now or who he would meet next...

It would seem this opens up a new chapter for a new face in time. But who could step up to the plate and face the very danger before them that is Asame and Sylar... Who?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff