Welcome to Gaia! ::

SYLAR

User Image
Sylar paused after Asame gave her reaction to her sister's death. It was rather...interesting. "I would imagine a link such as yours, let alone one with a twin sister, wouldn't be so easy to write off." He said simply. "But yes. New chapters. And now a possible product here at our disposal.."

With that said, a servant went and kneeled behind them. "Sir. A Dhroa Khai emissary of sorts to see you."

The Dhroa walked in, a cowl over his head. "Drebin-khai has sent word that they track your son, Malakai, as he was separated from his allies during a battle. They've also sent confirmation that Esame Miyazaki is no more."
Sylar nodded his head. "Yes. Asame Miyazaki herself has already confirmed it."
The Dhroa continued. "Another team will track Xander. It seems he has flown off with Esame's body."
"To bury her and speak his droll goodbyes and mourn no doubt. Foolish boy. That is all very.....human." Sylar dismissed, Eyes never leaving the fight between "Okoi" and the spirit summoned.

For every smack laid on the Gladius, it returned with a bladed swat of its own. It was strong. It was primal. However it lacked discipline. No control. Reckless. Animal. Although it was valiant, it was just a matter of time. ((Okay. You can end it. Sylar and Asame now have a new "toy" smile ))
HAWK - ASH

User Image
User Image

The two made it to them. Ash chuckled as he rubbed the back of his head. "Yep. Good times indeed. A profession like mine, 'boring' seldom has a place in my life." He responded to Yulu. "Apparently you had a good time. Big smiles and all. Gotta love that spirit of yours." Ash replied still with his grin.
Hawk examined the place. The aftermath was quiet. Then he looked at Chiasa. "Yeah. So strange. He just up and..left. I guess his mission was done and...didn't need to hang around us anymore? Sheesh it'd be nice to get some info though. But I agree. Keep alert. Who knows what his true intentions are." Then he sighed. The hard part was over. Sort of. He replied to Chiasa's question of what was next. "Hm. It's all strange. Why this place? I have a feeling that this isn't over. Was it a random attack? Coincidental? Some enemies would look familiar, then another group would be...different. Did two groups work together? Or did they have their own separate agendas that just so happened to be in close proximity of each other." He paused in thought. Then he looked at the rest of them. "Well. I guess all we can do is...wait for another clue as we try to piece together this puzzle." He looked at Yulu and smiled. "You're help is greatly appreciated, Yulu."
Ash nodded in agreement. "Gotta love a girl full of surprises, eh?"

Fashionable Pup

10,450 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
Babalu X

ESUTA

User Image She shrugged. She couldn't blame him, really. It made her wonder. "Do you ever think of trying to avoid all this?" she asked. "Like... Going somewhere quiet, things like that. Someplace without a monarchy or rebels or mercenary forces..."
HIRO

User Image
They would make their way to their destination after port as they walked and conversed. Esuta then asked an interesting question. It sort of slowed Hiro's walk until he stopped completely to contemplate the question. There was a glass window next to them. Despite it being a busy airship port, this window was on a high floor that overlooked a small metro-like city yet had a view that stretched to a forest past the limits into a further view of a peaceful blue sky. He looked out to it and sighed. He then turned to Esuta. "Hm. Honestly...no. I guess...I didn't really have time to think about it. Then again, I don't think I even tried." He paused. "What about you? Is that something you've been thinking about?" His tone was different this time. As if a little softer and really inquiring.

Volk0v
Babalu X

ESUTA

User Image She shrugged. She couldn't blame him, really. It made her wonder. "Do you ever think of trying to avoid all this?" she asked. "Like... Going somewhere quiet, things like that. Someplace without a monarchy or rebels or mercenary forces..."

Fashionable Pup

10,450 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
ESUTA

User Image It felt strange to look away from him at a time like this, but she couldn't help averting her gaze. "It... It's crossed my mind. Not something I dwell on, but... Well, it's something most people think of at least once in a while, isn't it?" she asked. She could be bashful at times, at least around Hiro.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff