Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vicious Pumpkin

13,050 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
Esuta - Niko - Gabriel

User Image

"Okay..." A little bell went off in her head. Esuta ran back to the door, waving to Kadaj. "Bye-bye! Come back for dinner, okay?" she called, smiling. Gabriel looked up from his papers as Nikolai walked by. "Oh? Who's this?" he asked, looking slightly surprised as he placed his pen behind his ear. "...Uh." Gabriel gave his brother a bored look, sighing through his nose.

7,150 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Amaya/Ayumi Suzunami

☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤ ~♡のⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡~

I tried to kill the pain but only brought more, so much more

She looked at her hands and thought she saw her nails blunting and frowned. "Something isn't right." She muttered softly. Standing up, without a word to Van, she walked outside and leaned against a tree. "What in the hell is going on with me?" She asked.

I lay dying and I'm pouring crimson regret and betrayal

User Image

6,400 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • The Perfect Setup 150
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTHE REAPER

User Image
                                                              A soft crackling sound escaped the dark cloak as it slowly took the form of a young man. Floating amidst the sky, sitting in the way traditionally expected from potters, he observed with his gleaming red eye the spectacle below. Walls and distance had no meaning to his left ocular globe, for it could see everything. This may be amazing when it came to the average person, but coming from him it was somewhat... expected. Slowly lowering himself to the ground, his feet pressing gently against the solid ground, he would begin his daily walk into the realm of the living. Perhaps, had he the time, he would collect the soul of an elderly, sickly or otherwise morbid fellow, but that would be a matter of chance. For now, his task was simply to observe the heroes in their making. "It hath been quite some time since I'th last visited the realm of the living, I doth so look forward to my next encounter..." Though those words were only thoughts, they violently echoed through the air around him. It was forbidden for him to speak in the presence of mortals for the distortion it would cause to their realm may suffice to end it. Sometimes, the limitations he had to put himself through on this earth were irritating, but it was better than remaining eternally damned to the confines of the nether-realm.
[ VAN ]

User Image
Van quickly noticed Amaya go the other direction and followed her to a tree. "Amaya? What's wrong?" He gently took her face and looked in her eyes. "You don't look so good..."
Esther54
Esuta - Niko - Gabriel

User Image

"Okay..." A little bell went off in her head. Esuta ran back to the door, waving to Kadaj. "Bye-bye! Come back for dinner, okay?" she called, smiling. Gabriel looked up from his papers as Nikolai walked by. "Oh? Who's this?" he asked, looking slightly surprised as he placed his pen behind his ear. "...Uh." Gabriel gave his twin a bored look, sighing through his nose.

[ OKOI - KADAJ - HIRO ]

Kadaj looked back at Esuta briefly. He looked back forward and shook his head and sighed. Who said anything about coming back? That was the thought in his mind... Okoi found a chair and sat down and sighed. "Phew. What a day..."
Hiro was still passed out.

7,150 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
Amaya/Ayumi Suzunami

"I-I don't know." She said softly. "Something is going on with me, but I don't know what. I think it might be a spell Kira may have put on me, so it would work if I succeeded in killing my parents." She said softly. "I don't know what it will do. Will it kill me? Make me ill? Who knows." She muttered sitting on the ground. She brought her knees to her chest and wrapped her arms around them. Sighing she stared off into space.

User Image
[ VAN ]

User Image
Van started to worry. He crouched with her and held her. "Amaya. Okay. Let's not panic. There's gotta be a way to fix this. There must." He worried even more when here face went blank. "Amaya? Amaya. Stay with me..."

7,150 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
Amaya/Ayumi Suzunami

She blinked and looked at Van. "Whose panicking? I'm not. I was thinking about the spell. I wonder when it could have been put on me and what kind of spell it is. " She said calmly. For one who might die, she was a little to calm. "And f it does kill me, I've made peace with my self. Death doesn't bother me." She said softly. She gave him a reassuring smile and chuckled. You know, I had never have met you, After I killed my parents I would have ended the Suzunami clan by ending myself." She said. She kissed him on the cheek gently and sighed.

User Image
AlexSilverX
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTHE REAPER

User Image
                                                              A soft crackling sound escaped the dark cloak as it slowly took the form of a young man. Floating amidst the sky, sitting in the way traditionally expected from potters, he observed with his gleaming red eye the spectacle below. Walls and distance had no meaning to his left ocular globe, for it could see everything. This may be amazing when it came to the average person, but coming from him it was somewhat... expected. Slowly lowering himself to the ground, his feet pressing gently against the solid ground, he would begin his daily walk into the realm of the living. Perhaps, had he the time, he would collect the soul of an elderly, sickly or otherwise morbid fellow, but that would be a matter of chance. For now, his task was simply to observe the heroes in their making. "It hath been quite some time since I'th last visited the realm of the living, I doth so look forward to my next encounter..." Though those words were only thoughts, they violently echoed through the air around him. It was forbidden for him to speak in the presence of mortals for the distortion it would cause to their realm may suffice to end it. Sometimes, the limitations he had to put himself through on this earth were irritating, but it was better than remaining eternally damned to the confines of the nether-realm.

[ UKYO ]

User Image
Ukyo walked along still on his journey. He looked around and surveyed his surroundings. He suddenly felt an aura different from the rest. An aura he knew all to well in his long years. He followed the aura to a mysterious man. He looked at him with a gentle smile. He had no intention of interfering in his path. Just a mere greeting and curiosity. He spoke, but he made it where the words were directly to the man. He would be mute to everybody else who saw his lips move. "Ah. You reek of Death, friend. Daily rounds of soul collecting. eh? Maybe down the line I can send you some evil ones for your commission."
GothicCookieQueen
~Esame~

Esame looked over at the menu and just wanted a bowel of stir fried noodles, pot stickers and a bit of sushi. She loved eating oriental, it gave her tummy a pleasant surprise. Folding her menu she spotted Xander standing up to glance at what the other people where eating. She looked at him with an amused grin and tilted her head.

"Everything alright?" she asked softly.

User Image

[ XANDER ]
User Image

Xander looked at Esame. "Yeah. Ill just...have what you're havin'. And everything else. It all sounds good I guess." He leaned back in his chair, folding his arms. Xander could never really go wrong with any type of sushi. Pretty much all the rolls were good. He saw a waitress bringing a plate of tempura to another table. He thought maybe he'd get that, too. To him, it seemed like forever since he last ate...
Amaya Suzunami
User Image
Amaya/Ayumi Suzunami

She blinked and looked at Van. "Whose panicking? I'm not. I was thinking about the spell. I wonder when it could have been put on me and what kind of spell it is. " She said calmly. For one who might die, she was a little to calm. "And f it does kill me, I've made peace with my self. Death doesn't bother me." She said softly. She gave him a reassuring smile and chuckled. You know, I had never have met you, After I killed my parents I would have ended the Suzunami clan by ending myself." She said. She kissed him on the cheek gently and sighed.

User Image

[ VAN ]

User Image
He sighed and smiled. He held her face after she kissed him. "You're right, despite the many things that have happened lately, I shouldn't worry so much. But I am still concerned about this spell.I'm not gonna let it kill you, and you're not accepting this." He smiled as he joked light-heartedly. Then she mentioned what would've happened if she never met him. "Well then, thank goodness we met." He smiled as he kissed her.

7,150 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
Amaya/Ayumi Suzunami

"I guess." She said staring at her hands again. Why does it look like my nails are getting blunt? She thought frowning. What she didn't notice was that her purple hair was lightening and her ears were slowly growing smaller. Her tail also shortening. All of it was miniscule, so she wouldn't notice until the changes were significantly different. "Yeah, I actually found something to live for. But what is going to happen next, I wonder?" She asked.

User Image
[ VAN ]

User Image
Van wasn't sure if Amaya noticed, but his eyes widened in confusion. "Amaya...your hair. Your ears." He even noticed her tail shrinking and her hands changing as he held them. "You're---you're turning in----is this a curse??"

7,150 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
Amaya/Ayumi Suzunami

"I noticed my nails were changing, getting blunter. But wait, what about my ears and hair?" She asked looking at him. "Maybe it is. But if I'm turning into something, What am I turning into?" She asked. I'd have to laugh at the irony if I were turning human. She thought with a soft laugh.

User Image

Vicious Pumpkin

13,050 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
Esuta - Niko - Gabriel

User Image User Image Esuta frowned, tilting her head ever so slightly. Why hadn't he said anything? "Oh!" She suddenly turned around to run and jump on Gabriel. "He's my boyfriend! Isn't he cute? Hiro's cute! And he's got nice hair. See? Hee! Come now kitty!" Esuta said this all in a rush before jumping down, grabbing Nikolai's shirt, and yanking him upstairs. Niko, or course, had his usual bored expression. Gabriel looked on, slightly puzzled. "Uh, Okoi, is it?" the blond asked. still looking down the hall. "...Wasn't she dating someone else...?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff