Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hiro

User Image
Hiro looked at her with a cocked eyebrow. "What? Treasure? I'm not goin' anywher---don't follow me." He saw her yawn. This is good. If she gets tired enough. She might sleep then he could ditch her. "What a little runt..." he thought to himself...

Hilarious Sex Symbol

User Image✖✖♥Rouge♥✖✖
------------------------

Rouge yawned once more, stretching her tiny limbs. She was growing a lot more tired, and soon she attempted to cradle herself into Hiro's arm. "Can I take a nap big brother... Please...?" Her voice was not loud at all now, in fact it was soft and quiet, her eyes were inching closed... Someone she had not annoyed greatly would think she was 'cute'. Hiro most likely did not XD

------------------------
✖✖✖I'm gonna be an evil devil someday, just you wait!!✖✖✖
HIRO - VAN - OKOI

"Aw great...my arm? Really?" He sighed as he thought to himself. Then he asked her. "Geez. Don't you have a home to get to? You're own bed even perhaps? Your mom's gonna be worried about you, kid." It was too late...her eyes were inching closed. He sighed. "Great..." Hiro stepped inside the house, not really looking forward to everyone's reaction...

Van walked over as he heard someone come in. "Oh hey. Didn't even know you went out---" Van saw a little bat creature cradles in his arm. "---uh. Whatchu got there?"
Hiro exhaled in annoyance. "Don't ask. Look I couldn't get rid of this pest, maybe someone here wants a pet, they can gladly take this one of my hands..."
Okoi stood up and walked over and examined Rouge. "Aww, look at it." She gently rubbed her finger on its cheek. "She's so cute. Where'd you find her?"
"She found me..." He said plainly.
"Hm. Since when did you become the pet type, Hiro?" Van grinned as he joked.
"I'm not. Shaddup." He extended his arm to Okoi. "Here. You like her. You take her." Okoi giggled. "As much as I'd like to, she looks really compfortable where she's at. Look at her. She likes you."
"Don't. Remind me. She's been bugging me ALL the way over here ever since I stepped outside..."
"Heh well imagine that. Another person actually likes Hiro."
Okoi grinned and chuckled as she turned to look at Esuta. "Looks like Esuta's got some competition. Heh."
"So what's her name?"
"Hell if I know..."
"Quaint...."

Hilarious Sex Symbol

User Image✖✖♥Rouge♥✖✖
------------------------

The voices must have seeped into Rouge's head, because how ironic, Rouge was actually dreaming about what was happening! Weird... In her sleep, the young bat muttered her name and shifted herself into a cuddling position to Hiro's arm, snuggling it like it was a teddy bear.

------------------------
User Image

ANYA MARIE SANTANA
DEMON

User Image

User Image Anya nodded as the man explained about the way Triela acts and replied "I understand", with a small smile. She thought of it, and came to agree of Triela's way of protecting the little ones like an older sister. But she can imagine how hard it is for her to carry such responsibilities only at such a young age.
          "And I believe you're Jacob?", she chuckled and continued, "Rica's been talking about you" But when he handed out the money to her, she looked at it and gulped. Should she...? Well, she is short on money. But she knew she would feel guilty for taking the money. So she shook her head and waved her hands. "I can't take it. You can just lie to Rica and said you gave it to me, but really I can't accept your money. I'd feel really bad...", she kindly protested. She wasn't sure if lying to kids was a good thing, but it would be a white lie. So no harm, right?
          "I really should go. It was nice meeting you", she smiled at him before turning around quickly, afraid he might decide to say anything about the money again or even worse, shove it into her hands. I'll figure out how to find some money...somehow.

Vicious Pumpkin

13,050 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
Esuta - Gabriel - Nikolai

"Better not," she hissed through clenched teeth, looking towards the little bat. Gabriel watched her apprehensively from the doorway. He was leaning on the doorframe, arms crossed. He'd come to examine the source of the noise... "Tch. You shouldn't have used that word." Gabriel turned to look at his brother as he walked in. Nikolai simply pried Rogue off Hiro's arm, holding her firmly but gently with his left hand. "Ze Hell is this?"
"Gentle man, she--"
"Vhy in hell do I need be gentle?!" he snapped, looking back to his counterpart. Nikolai jerked his head towards Hiro. "Take a look at his neck." Esuta looked, placing her hand on his shoulder. Who knew what malicious thoughts were going on inside her head? Nikolai and Gabriel simply inched back, ever so slightly.
HIRO - VAN - OKOI

Hiro just looked at Niko plainly as he pryed Rouge of of him, "Well. There you go. She's yours now..."
Van shook his head as Hiro said that.
Then Nikolai was talking to Gabriel about his neck. Hiro, confused, assumed he was talking about his. "My what? What're you babblin' about? What's wrong with my neck?" He rubbed anyway regardless the fact he didn't think anything was wrong. Then a moment later, he wondered why Niko and Gabe inched away from Esuta. Okoi rushed and swiped Rouge away from Niko. "You big brute! Gentle, Gabriel said. Geez. This isn't a rag doll y'know." Okoi gently cradled Rouge in her arm. "I think she said her name is Rouge...or was she dreaming of a 'Rouge'...I'm not sure."
Hiro put his hands in his pockets. "Congratulations, Okoi, you're now a proud owner of a bat child." Hiro said in a bored sarcastic tone as he began to walk away.
"Hey! You have a responsibility, mister! You're the one it likes and YOU brought it here."
"Responsibility my a**. It's not like I walked into a pet store and bought her."
Van walked up and examined Rouge. "We should at least help her back home, Hiro..."
---
CHARACTER

JACOB FROST
"Yes I am."He responded as Anya acknowledged who he was. "Yes, She's a sweet girl. Normally shy, but when she likes somebody...well you know." Jacob looked at her, with still his plain expression, even when she refused his money. "You shouldn't feel bad, but I understand your hesitation. But I also note that if you're low on money, or have none for that matter, being new in town isn't going to help you. Especially if you're hungry and don't have a place to stay." He placed his money in his pocket as Anaya began to leave. "Likewise. Thanks again. But remember what I said." He turned and walked back into the inn...

---
SCRAPPED

Vicious Pumpkin

13,050 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
Esuta - Gabriel - Nikolai

"To the pet store!" Esuta paused and was quiet for a moment in thought. "Hey Gabby can we take your car?" He stared at her blankly. "Noooo. You're only a marginally better driver than the hothead," He said, jerking his head towards the Russian. Niko's attention immediately snapped over to Gabriel. Then both he and Esuta were crossing their arms. While she was pouting, he was seething a little... "Besides, I don't think that's really an appropriate place to take a bat sprite, shorty," he said gently.
"Hmph." Esuta hugged Hiro, placing her arms around his ribcage from behind. "Mine," she muttered. Gabriel chuckled at that.

7,150 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Amaya/Ayumi Suzunami
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤ ~♡のⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡~

I tried to kill the pain but only brought more, so much more

The former demon girl stared at the sprite and smiled. "She is kinda adorable though, you have to admit it." She said smiling. Her light purple eyes wandered around the area, looking to see if she could find anything to make a bed for the small bat girl.

I lay dying and I'm pouring crimson regret and betrayal

☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤ ~♡のⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡~

User Image

6,400 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • The Perfect Setup 150
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMister GRIM

User Image
                                                              The grim was afloat high above them, his crimson eye glowing in an obscure manner, he was everywhere and nowhere at the same time. Below, on the earth, he could see unfold the adventures of each individual. Oh, how interesting it was to see them encounter one another. To him, it was like witnessing faith knit something from the threads of their destiny, but even he could not know what item it would become.

" 't begs the question; t' wat end doth all dese faiths intertwine?"

This he would ask himself out of amusement, his feet dangling freely in the air upon which he seemed to be sitting. His left eye blinked and for a mere instant a gap formed through the air, an instant which was sufficient for three beings to extirpate themselves from it. They were in an order of height, but there respective height where only differing by a few inches. In fact, their eyes and hair where also rather similar, and they were all clad in black.

"'tis time for yo'r first 'venture 'ponst earth, my kin."

These words would echo through the fabric of the universe as the three forms finally gained human form, while they lost their skeletal composure, they remained relatively similar in appearance. The grim stood, yet airborne, and embraced them in the most human of ways. He did appreciate the existence of these creatures which he considered his children.

7,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

User Image
The greater the fire burns...
All of a sudden, she sunk into the earth and came up behind him. I think I'll have fun with this one... she thought, hiding a smirk. "I will not forget it. You got a problem?" she glared.

the longer the shadows...

Hilarious Sex Symbol

User Image✖✖♥Rouge♥✖✖
------------------------

Rouge stretched her little limbs and yawn, and hey eyes creeped open. Now she was in some girl's arms... Slightly frightened, she let oud a not as loud moan to show she was scared and wearily flew back to Hiro. "B-B-Big brother, who are they....?" Rouge asked. She wasn't that used to new people, she had only seen Hiro and his brother walking around somewhere. Rouge was now clinging onto the front of Hiro's shirt, with her head turned, examining the others.

------------------------
HIRO - VAN - OKOI

Hiro sighed and shook his head as the little one clinged on his shirt.
"Big Brother??"
"Big Brother??"
Van and Okoi's eyes widened as they said in unison.
"No, no! You idiots. It's not like that. This crazy bat thinks she's our sister. No way in Hell, but there's no convincing her. She's crazy I tell ya."
"Oh stop bein' a meanie." Okoi dismissed and walked up and looked at Rouge with a smile. "Are Hiro and Kadaj really your brothers, little one? How do you know them?" She asked honestly, curious to how she would answer.
"Will you stop encouragin' her??"
"Hiro has a little sister. Wonder how Kadaj will react to this. I'm....actually worried about that." He then turned to Amaya and was she was looking for things. "What're you looking for, Amaya?"
Kadaj

User Image
Kadaj walked on, not wanting to bother with the girl. Suddenly heard the sound of the ground ruffle behind him, then he turned and found the girl now glaring at him. "Problem. I don't have one" He glared back. "Do you?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff