< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Beloved Dabbler

7,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image
cxαxxxxмxєxⓇⓞⓢⓐⓛⓘⓔ
• •xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

x x x x

Rosalie followed the rest of the group upstairs to claim their rooms, as suggested and agreed upon. She milled over in her mind for a while on how she would be able to trust everyone to keep to themselves for a night, and weather or not she was really safe. Hopefully, the doors would have a lock. Nervous, she sought out Leonardo, moving to rejoin him after being separate for quite a while. "So..." She began, reaching with him, the top of the stairs. "We're partners now, then?" The thought of having to rely on the prankster high-on left a bad taste in her mouth, but he would have to do for now, realizing he was likely stronger than her, and she had a chance of controlling him better than some of the others. She eye'd the doors lining the back wall of the top floor, then trailed her eyes up to an attic door on the ceiling. She shuttered, making a mental note to avoid that place at all cost. Just as she was about to continue her inquiry, she spied Mona walking passed, and down the stairs. Her eye brow quirked, but she decided it was none of her business, and continued on the pick a door that had not been claimed. Second door to the right. "-And straight on 'till morning." She snorted at her own inner reference, unable to resist lightening the mood for herself.

She approached the door, holding out he candle, hating how dark the windowless hallway was, even with the flickering light. She carefully turned the old glass nob and pushed in. The old wooden door creaked loudly as another crack of lighting lit up the room inside through a large back window. Rosalie grunted, pushing passed the doorway with her heavy bags, and slumped them down against the wall inside. She wiped the dust off a low sitting dresser with a frown and set down the candle, scanning the room doused in the flickering light. She sighed, motioning for Leonardo to close the door. "Alright. It looks like there's only one bed, and while I'm aware that we need to be in the same room in order to avoid breaking the rules, I'm not about to sleep on the floor." She scuffed her shoe across the dusty floor, glad for the hard wood, and not carpet, otherwise it would have been ten times harder to clean. She huffed as she scoped out the bathroom, checking if the water was running in the shower or the toilet. It wasn't. "Also, if I catch any of that dreadful weed in here, or if I see you smoking it around my stuff, I'm tossing it in the ocean, am I clear? I don't want to sully my name if I come home with my clothing reeking of marijuana." She moved over to the bed, cringing at the dust and the moth-eaten covers. She lifted the top layer, breathing a sigh of relief that it was only the top cover that was in disrepair. The lower sheets seemed to be fine, and well kept. She shook off the blanket, sending dust flying into the air.

As Rosalie was coughing away the dust, screaming and the sound of a struggle reverberated through the room. She jumped and her eyes went wide, looking to her partner, trying to share a glance of shock. She set the blanket down, and lowered her voice to a whisper. "Leo, what do you think that is?!" Looking to the door, and then back to him. "Should we check it out? Or should we lock the door? Oh, it doesn't sound good." Her thoughts drifted to Mona, and how she had seen him go down the stairs. "That one guy, Mona. I think he's down there. He might be in trouble."

x x x x

• •xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

αםםяєssιиɢLeonardo』 • 【ℓσcαтισиBedroom』 • 【sσиɢFine Day

Cykx

Fatcat

User Image

f r a n c e s c a

Francesca had just made it up the foyer steps and into the long, dark hallway, when suddenly she heard a scream and a thud, as if someone had fallen. She turned quickly to look over her shoulder, squinting through the dark. She hadn't seen anyone before she came up the steps, so it proved that anything could happen within just thirty seconds. The thought crossed her mind of ignoring the screams and the other sounds, but she knew that would be wrong of her, especially if someone needed her help. But it also made her wonder, how many other people were at the scene to help?

Francesca shrugged and made her way back in the direction she had came, to check out the screams and the other sounds. At the top of the steps, she saw down at the bottom four people; Vincent, the man that had been standing at the front door with her earlier that night. Mona, lying on the floor, unconscious, or at least she hoped it was just that. A small female lying on the floor as well, who she hadn't had the chance to meet yet (Aiko), and lastly, another female, who was standing from farther away from the group (Asteria).

Francesca's eyebrows raised as she watched, but nothing would be solved if questions weren't asked. "What happened?" She asked nonchalantly, slowly walking down the foyer steps, adjusting her backpack straps on her shoulders. It looked as if the female lying on the ground was in agony from a kick to the stomach (Aiko), and Mona seemed just flat out unconscious. Francesca didn't want to jump to conclusions, so she would just have to wait to hear the explanations from the others who were on the scene already.

Francesca bent down by the girl who was in agony (Aiko), checking to make sure she was alright. From what Francesca could see, everything was fine, but there had to be a reason she was on the floor in agony. "Where does it hurt? Can you breathe okay?" Until she could get an answer as to what was wrong with the girl, there was nothing she could do for her. Francesca turned to Mona, patting his face gently, as if to stimulate him awake -- "Mona, wake up." She said in a stern voice, patting his face a little harder. If she couldn't get him to come-to, they would just have to take him to a bed, or just lay him in front of the fireplace to keep him warm until he comes to.

o o c :
Sorry it's a tad short!
The Ice Vampire

Shineesky

Zubious

Nightintale

Distinct Noob

xxx

User Image

Leo was towards the lead of the group heading up the grand stairway towards the bedrooms. Despite everyone being exhausted and on edge, there was undoubtedly a sort of battle between every single person in this manor for a good room although no one wanted to outright show it. Leo, on the other hand, was just naturally a fast walker, not really caring for what he got. More lightning went off, and the rain was pounding even harder - it seemed as though any second now the torrent would rip apart these creaking, wooden walls. It was pitch black now, and if it were not for the candles they had acquired earlier, it would be nearly impossible to see. Leo started to feel strange, a mixture between a hangover and still on the edge of cloud nine. His clarity was sharpening yet he was still feeling the numbing bliss from the drugs. Suddenly he felt a presence approach him and he jumped a little before realizing it was Rosalie holding out her own candle. After what had occurred down in the cellar, he was nervous - trying to neglect what he saw - or what he thought he saw. But something was definitely wrong with this place, from the moment he set foot on this island he was getting a weird vibe from it all.

Rosalie, who was now side by side with him, began to lead the way, asking if we were indeed partners now. Beforehand, Leo was just joking, but he suddenly recalled the rules of this so called contest. Everything for a while now has somewhat felt like a dream. Time to Leo at this point was inconsistent; seconds felt like hours and hours felt like seconds all at the same time. Snapping back to reality from his mind void of thought, he smiled and accepted her offer. She really was a nice girl - why would anyone chose him? Perhaps out of pity? He would be sure not to let her down.

As the pair continued down the hall, the man named Mona brushed past them without a word. Strange, what was he doing, and alone? Was he not already partnered up? Questions began running through Leo's head once again. How far away can we get from our partner? What happens to each of us when we are apart longer than the time given? What do we do when we lose our partner for good? Leo once again returned to reality once he came to a sudden stop, as they reached their chosen bedroom. What was he thinking about again? oh ******** it. He entered the room and he stayed close the Rosalie. The room was dark and windowless; as his normal mental state was returning, so too was his realization of his phobia, and after the incident of hallucinations down in the cellar even more so.

Leo said nothing as Rosalie began explaining the bed situation. He was fine with letting her have the bed to herself, at this rate he probably would not sleep anyways. She began to scope more of their room out as he stretched, letting out an exaggerated yawn. She popped back out and began making comments on his smoking. Leo chuckled, rolling his eyes, which she could not see. " Don't worry about it, princess. I didn't bring any with me, only before I got on th- " a loud scream bounced through the walls. " -e boat... his voice trailing off into a whisper. Rosalie's gaze shot to Leo, her face full of concern. Leo looked to the door and back at Rosalie. He shook his head, " I have no idea, but it's not our problem... " What the ********, what the ********, what the ********] Leo was legitimately scared now. It can not be what was in the cellar. Was it real? Did it go after Mona who went downstairs? Leo shot up and quickly went over to the door and locked it, taking a deep breath. With bravado, he calmly walked back towards Rosalie and placed a hand on her shoulder. He let out a giggle for some reason, this whole thing was so ridiculous and terrifying he couldn't help but find it so ******** up it was funny.

" Look, princess. If he is in trouble and we go down there, we could be, too. Let the officer handle it or something.. I don't like this and I'm not letting you go either...
    He leaned up against the wall and shut his eyes tightly.
    xxx
    Company: Rosalie
    Thoughts: " What was that.. No.. It wasn't real... "

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
+ It’s Vincent If You Must Know +

~ My sons | My chosen ones | What can divide us now? ~

User Image

It wasn't long before more people arrived at the scene. Vincent figured that would happen sooner or later. After all, the screaming had brought him here so it would make sense others would come as well. The first was a girl creeping in from the shadows of the foyer. He made a mental note of that. One never did know who was skulking about in the dark corners of this place. For all he knew she was waiting to ambush someone. He'd remembered seeing this girl before when they first arrived but he hadn't had the chance to interact with her at all.

Before he could answer the girl's question though another arrived. Turning his head he saw it was the panda girl from before. She asked him the same question then, each of them now wondering what had happened that lead to the scene that lay before them. He imagined he would have the same questions if he found someone else in this position. This second girl went to check on the one that he'd kicked, causing him to narrow his eyes. The psychotic girl didn't move from the floor though, but he would keep his eyes on her none the less.

"I saved this man's life." He spoke simply as he pointed to the man on the floor. He recognized him now as the man that had greeted them at the door earlier now that he was closer to him. "Lucky thing too. When I came along that one was on top of him. Screaming her lungs out and clawing away at him." His finger then moved to point at the girl on the floor. Whether or not he really wanted to save the man or not, it was good PR for him. If he looked good in these people's eyes he would be able to move about with less suspicion. As for if the girl he kicked was alright or not...that didn't matter to him. If she wasn't well, that was one less player then.

"So on that note, I'd stay away from the girl if I were you two. Lest you end up her next target. The name is Vincent by the by." Vincent then added just for good measure. He had to try hard not to smirk a bit. Fishy fishy in the brook...come along and bite my hook... He thought to himself as he watched the two girls.

Bashful Fatcat

User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Agitha Readman
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

This is my favorite author you should read his works, too
Though he committed suicide quite a long time ago
"My life was full of shame," he said
"I lied about everything," he said
I laughed, thinking he was such a gloomy guy
But his words wouldn't leave my mind...

The idea of sleep was actually quite enticing, Agitha picked up her belongings and followed the group upstairs, it was less terrifying with everyone around her. As they approached the landing, she peered to the right and to her surprise the door was closed. She remembered leaving it open, she decided to take this chance to keep the other's out without informing them of what happened. She quickly broke away and went to the door, she jiggled the door knob, never actually turning the knob. "Oh..It seems like this one is locked..." she informed the others, turning around with be back against the door, she quickly glanced at Xavier and walked across the hall to the next available room which was directed across from the terror room and then up one door. She peeked inside, the room had a similar lay out, the first thing she did was cover the mirror with a blanket. Agitha gave a satisfied nod and set her belongings down next to the wardrobe, she would unpack in the morning.

Though she was rather nocturnal, she could feel sleep beckoning her, it was probably due to all the 'excitement'. It certainly wasn't what she was used to and it took its toll on her. She leaned against the door frame as she watched the others disappear into their bedrooms, taking note of who picked what room and making sure no one attempted to open the door to the room on the right. If they were to find that it wasn't actually locked, they might turn against her or think she was plotting. She couldn't have that happening, she wouldn't be able to bare it.

"Dear Sir someday will I
die somewhere just like you?"

Even if your life was full of shame
Even if you lied about everything
I still can't become like you
I'm just a normal girl who loves literature...

With: a girl (presumably Rosalie), and others.
OOC:

Demonic Tactician

11,350 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
    User Image
                                                  User Image

• [Location :: Mansion; Second Floor; Bedroom, second on the left side || Company :: Agitha || O.O.C :: I hope this was alright > , < ]

• Following everyone as they ascended upstairs to the second floor, the young man already retrieved his coat, worn it and his bag. He didn't zip his coat nor had its hood over his head, letting people see the shirt underneath if they could from how dark it was and the same goes for his heterochromatic eyes.

He watched everyone as they picked their rooms.

Xavier merely gave a subtle nod at what Agitha did but it was enough to convey his message. It was for the best that people doesn't enter the room, agreeing with what she did. If someone found out it wasn't lock, Xavier will cover her. He considered himself as her accomplice for sharing the same knowledge of what lie behind that door. Just remember it gave him goosebumps.

"Miss Agitha. There's something I want to address with you."

His voice was firm but gentle.

He had been thinking all of this time, trying to answer the question "who should I choose for a partner?". He can go with the redhead whom he still had to hear her name. They can get along because they share a common thing and that would hating being treated by Romane like they were her b***h, expecting to follow her. He can go with another person whom he thinks has a high chance of survivability. Yet whenever he asked to himself, one person's face came to mind.

"Having seen the rules..... can you be my partner?"

What was the reasoning behind this decision? He wasn't completely sure but maybe because he can find himself more comfortable around Agitha. Or there was the fact they shared a secret. Regardless of the logic behind it, he won't regret the choice he made. Why the hell would he regret something he chose for himself?

As he waited for her reply, a scream came from the first floor. Xavier, at reflex, held the handle of his knife. That voice.... its Mona.... a grim expression crossed over at his face before exhaling a deep breath.

He saw the young man go down the stairs and now, he was met by some tragic fate or so the worse possible outcome. Was he going to go down there to check it out? Xavier looked at Agitha then tugged her into the room. He closed the door after him and crossed his arms.

"It would be for the better if we don't get involved at what happened downstairs. Call me heartless but its for the best, seeing there might be more of that thing in this mansion. Also, people will go down and take a look at what happened as well."

That was his verdict of the matter with knowing what happened down there something he'll do at the morning once he was rested. He didn't look at Agitha during the majority of the time he was telling her the reason behind his action, only sneaking a glance from time to time.

Once again, he sighed at this action he was taking.

User Image

Bashful Fatcat

User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Agitha Readman
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Agitha's spirits picked up as Xavier approached her, she ducked into her room right before he got to her door, retrieving the jacket he had loaned her. She was glad that the few people she had interacted with had been so kind, especially considering their circumstances. ""Miss Agitha, There's something I want to address with you.", Agitha nodded and gave him her undivided attention, starring at him though her bangs. She liked Xavier, he was kind and brave, and he always kept his composure. Agitha was actually pretty jealous of him, she was a anti-social coward who wanted nothing more than to lock herself in the room and just wait this thing through.

"Having seen the rules..... can you be my partner?" Agitha let out a soft gasp, she wasn't expecting that at all. Was he pitying her or something? She had nothing to give, nothing that would help aid in their survival. She lowered her head just brain storming on why he would pick her over someone more capable of, well, everything! Just a few minutes later there was a scream, a male's by the sound of it. She tensed up, wrapping her arms around her self, she was so tired of this place. She felt a tugging sensation as Xavier took her into the bedroom and closed the door behind him. "It would be for the better if we don't get involved at what happened downstairs. Call me heartless but its for the best, seeing there might be more of that thing in this mansion. Also, people will go down and take a look at what happened as well.", she stared at him for a moment and gave another nod. She didn't like the idea of investigating the scream either, she thought it stupid and a sure way to day but then it struck her. Xavier had been in that exact situation before, with Agitha. He rushed in and saved her, he didn't hesitate, he just reacted.

The girl stared at him for a moment before making up her mind, she approached him and gave a small tug to his shirt to get his attention. "Xavier... I'd love to be your partner..." she said in a small voice as she gave him a sheepish smile. She felt like she could survive this place, endure it, as long as Xavier was by her side.

"Dear Sir someday will I

With: Xavier
OOC:

Demonic Tactician

11,350 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
    User Image
                                                  User Image

• [Location :: Mansion; Second Floor; Bedroom, second on the left side || Company :: Agitha || O.O.C :: ]

• Seconds? Minutes? Or maybe an hour passed? Xavier's perception of time was in disorder. What if Agitha refuses his proposal? Ah~ what then?! Should I look for another? But what if they already have a partner? Ah!!! He was screaming those words in his head. He felt the floor sucking him because of gravity. Even how composed he looked outside, panic and fear was eating him.

But why anxious about it?

Like hearing a ping noise, that thought crossed into his mind, pausing his endless worry. However, he didn't have the chance to ponder the reason as he felt a tugging feeling at his shirt. Turning his gaze to Agitha, her reply made him smile brilliantly, dispelling his internal turmoil.

"Then I'll count on you from now on partner."

Xavier replied, delighted while feeling light inside.

He surveyed their surroundings afterwards. His eyes of mismatched colors sweep through the room they were going to stay from now on. The young man walked a round for a bit, putting down the candle holder at nightstand. His bag was placed down beside the bed with his stick bag. The floor was dusty like other surfaces except for the bed with its lower sheets in a better status.

He noted the covered up mirror of the vanity table, somewhat glad that it was veiled up with the top layer sheets of the bed.

Next on his checklist was the bathroom however, the toilet and even the shower if there was water but it was unfortunately that wasn't the case.

The only good thing about this is that we're not actually staying outside with that weather...

Xavier thought to himself as he exited the bathroom.

"So... how do we do this?"

His head, from looking at Agitha, swiveled to the bed in a brief moment.

"There's just one bed. Well, if you don't mind sharing that bed, I'm alright with it. But if you do, I'm also fine with sleeping at the floor."

The young man spoke solemnly as he walked towards Agitha. Yes, he doesn't mind which choice she picks. Sleeping at the floor was nothing new for him, even if it was dusty. He had something he could use as pillow which was his bag and as for a blanket, Xavier would just use his coat.

He brought a spare blanket. It wasn't that thick reason why he was able to fit in his hiking bag along the other things he brought. However, it was enough to provide some warm and protect over the cold. Plus, even with a coat, Xavier was very used to the cold.

Heck, the temperature was still just right for him.

Well, that was a given for someone who used to live and go camping at Northern Norway when he had time even if its in the middle of winter. Of course, if he were to compare the temperature currently with Siberia where he lived for six months before moving again, it was still warm.

User Image

Bashful Fatcat

User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Agitha Readman
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Agitha's face turn pink at the sight of Xavier's smile, for a moment she forgot about this terrible place, all she could see was him. Wait... She was alone in a room with a boy! She was so caught up in this stupid game -if you could still call it that- that she hadn't even realized she had been talking to a real live boy. She never really had any interactions with the opposite sex. Besides grandpa, she didn't talk to anyone else, well, maybe she talked to her teachers every now and then but that was as far as her social interactions went. Her palms began to moisten as she got more and more nervous, avoiding eye contact as much as possible.

""Then I'll count on you from now on partner." Xavier said, Agitha quickly glanced over her shoulder at him, "P-p-partner...r-right, me too..." she stammered completely moving out of his way as he investigated the room. He disappeared into the bathroom, giving Agitha a chance to collect herself. Aggie, stop it, you were just fine. Sure he's a boy but he seems nice! she could hear her grandfather's voice in her head. He always wanted her to become a social butterfly but that just was never the case. She let out a quiet groan as she faced the wall and leaned forward so her forehead touched the pale yellow paint.

Getting over her fear of people, boys especially, was something she planned on doing in her own time... Over a large ammount of time... Back home... At her bookstore... With fictional characters... Yeah, Agitha was kind of a lost cause.

"So... how do we do this?" Agitha heard Xavier say as he re-entered the room, she quickly spun around look at him, or rather, look at his feet. "There's just one bed. Well, if you don't mind sharing that bed, I'm alright with it. But if you, I'm also fine with sleeping at the floor" she could have sworn her heart had stopped. She didn't think they'd also be sharing a room! Though, truth be told, she'd rather have someone in the room with her in case that thing came back. Agitha looked at the bed, then back at Xavier, this time raising her gaze to his chest. There's no way she could make him sleep on the floor, not after all he's done for her but sharing a bed with an actual boy that was in no way related to her or written down in a book? The bibliophile moved over to the bed, it wasn't too small, but it wasn't huge either. If they laid down on their backs, their shoulders would probably touch, so sleeping on their sides would probably the best. Finally, Agitha mustered up her response, "S-sharing is fine...by me...".

"Dear Sir someday will I

OOC:

Demonic Tactician

11,350 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
    User Image
                                                  User Image

• [Location :: Mansion; Second Floor; Bedroom, second on the left side || Company :: Agitha || O.O.C :: ]

• Xavier patiently stood there, waiting for Agitha's reply. It was a mere question of yes or no so it shouldn't take her time or so was his thoughts. Of course, he was oblivious the inner turmoil of the femme. His current mindset, "survival is top priority", was overwhelming the fact that Agitha was a member of the opposite gender. However, while he was waiting for her to answer the questioning himself why she was taking too long.

The young man, still unable to find the answer, followed Agitha to the bed. Not too small but not too big. It was enough to accommodate two people. Hearing her answer, Xavier smiled at her.

"Then I'll take this side."

The young man then started to unzip his bag, taking out a blanket, passing it to Agitha with a "feel free to monopolized it" look. The coat was enough for him and with the top layer of the bed sheets being used to cover up the mirror, which was a good idea, Agitha had nothing to help with the cold. Once again, he found being used to the cold very useful.

Removing his dirt-covered backpacking boots, Xavier took the left side of the bed. The spring underneath the bed shifted due to his weight, lying by his side to accommodate more space for Agitha. As he felt the springs shifting again as Agitha lay down, Xavier then finally noticed it.

Ahh.... I'm sleeping with a girl in the same room.... sharing a single bed....

Because of the simple lying down at the comfortable bed, fatigued flooded into his body, switching off the "survival is top priority" mindset which in turn let him notice several other facts his mind was pushing at the back of his mind to give room to take action which has the highest chance for survivability.

Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! AHHH!! CRAP!!!

And thus, all hell broke loose in his head.

User Image

Beloved Dabbler

7,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image
cxαxxxxмxєxⓇⓞⓢⓐⓛⓘⓔ

x x x x

Rosalie felt her fear validated by the look of terror sweep across her new partner's face. She held her arms tight to her chest as the sound of the screams, obviously pained, reverberated in her skull. What in the world could possibly be happening down there? Did someone attack? that had to be it. She had watched Mona walk down the stairs, so she would have herd him far sooner if her had just tripped and fell. Who didn't she see ascend with the group? It was too much to try and rationalize, fear had gripped her mind, and it was beginning to cloud her memory. The only one's she could recall seeing were Xavier and Agatha for sure. Who would have attacked? Who should she direct her fear at?

She was inwardly grateful he had chosen to lock the door. The reality that she, in fact, was in a horror situation had finally started to settle within her. Up until now, it seemed that she had just been in an unnerving situation that they would all have to talk out in the morning, but now, with those very real screams of terror and pain sounding through the manor, it was setting in that she is actually in very real danger. She nodded to Leonardo, showing that she approved of his decision, and slowly lower herself to sit on the edge of the bed, trying not to shake. She was pulled away from her mind quickly for a moment at the hand suddenly on her shoulder, naturally very aware of any person around her. She felt unsettled by the giggle he sent her way, though somehow, it wasn't unfitting. She looked to him with a mixed feelings of confusion and inquiry as to why he would react in such a way.

"Yeah... you're right." Self disgust rattled through her brain for thinking so selfishly. "If this is a contest to the death... Why should we help?" She screamed internally, surprised at her own words. "Why would I say that?! What's wrong with me?" A subtle smile passed her lips, lasting only a moment. "If someone fails, then... We're winning, right? So, it would only be a smart move to just keep the door locked, and survey the damage in the morning." She rose from the bed and swallowed. "Rosalie, no. Don't start thinking that way. Those people don't deserve this anymore than you." She stepped over the the low dresser, tentatively plucking her dagger from beside her bag, rolling it over in her hand. "And if anyone tries to force their way in-" She looked towards Leonardo. "-then we shouldn't show them any mercy either."

x x x x

αםםяєssιиɢLeonardo』 • 【ℓσcαтισиBedroom』 • 【sσиɢFine Day

Cykx

Bashful Fatcat

User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Agitha Readman
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

It was an awkward situation to say the least, Agitha's whole body was tensed up. There was no way she was about to fall asleep but it had been quiet since Xavier laid down next to her. Had he fallen asleep? She lifted her head and turned to look back at him as quietly as she could only to have one of the springs underneath her squeek. She quickly resumed her position, pulling the blanket over her head. She still couldn't tell if he was asleep or not. She didn't really know what to say in a situation like this, should she remain quiet as well until she nodded off which she highly doubted she could at this point, or should she ask a question and get to know her partner some more, provided he was in fact awake.

Pulling down the blanket so her eyes peered through, she decided to go with the latter. "uhm...X-xavier...You...awake?" she whispered, looking back as best she could without moving. Her fingers toyed around with fabric as she awaited his response, she adjusted her legs, accidentally brushing against his. She got into the fetal position upon her realization, "S-sorry!" her voice more audible this time around. She was just a nervous wreck.

"Dear Sir someday will I

OOC:

Glight 1994's Spouse

Mona Levandusky

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

User Image

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

The first thing Mona noticed was the distant sensation of something firm but clammy against his skin, pressing on his neck and slapping at his cheekbones. Maybe it was rain? No, it was too strong, too focused...it must have been...a hand? Inklings of sensory input began trickling back to him as if they were seeping into his cracked skull, which was throbbing in fervent support of this theory, but everything was coming in to him garbled and directionless. Gravity pulled at him from all sides, making the frigid hardwood beneath him feel like it was being tossed about a turbulent ocean. Half of his body was gripped by increasingly icy dampness and the other almost stingingly warmed by the permeating heat of the fireplace. With a listless little noise passing from his throat--moving his tongue allowed him to taste the blood where he'd bitten it--he forced his sticky eyelashes apart, unveiling a mess of doubled shapes and wildly moving colors, distorted grossly by the heavy lighting contrast of the fire against the storm.

Slowly, gingerly, he braced his slack palms against the ground and lifted himself into a sitting position. Every weak movement made his stomach lurch and his head pound. Vomit threatened to bubble up in his throat as he struggled dazedly to his feet, vaguely regarding how miraculous it was that he could stand at all, and he fruitlessly tried to make sense of the shifting masses around him, which were apparently reacting to his stirring. What was going on? Was he dead? Worse, was he still in danger? He swallowed hard and gripped his head, outwardly yelping as a bolt of lightning tore across the room and filled his vision with whiteness. As it faded, it felt like some of the tangled wires in his brain were starting to reconnect, and he realized that he hadn't heard a strike of thunder before the swelling flash, or his resulting cry of panic. Muffled static seemed the only thing his aural sensors were picking up, and the sickened confusion wilted instantly into dread.

"Wh-what's...going...on?!" he blurted in a frantic slur, but no sound came to him. All he felt was the sore, strained stretching of his mouth and throat.

He couldn't hear.

He couldn't hear.

An anguished howl burst from him as he lurched aggressively backward, clutching the sides of his still-bleeding head and scanning the room hysterically with wide and misted eyes. Colors shifted and pressure fluctuated around him with an imposing manner of chaos, seeming to close in on him, trudging ever closer without moving at all. He grappled with his newly realized state of being now fully crippled and mostly helpless against whatever had attacked him and would probably continue to attack him. Red-flecked strands of dishwater blonde swayed in his face as he turned, frantic, toward anything he could make sense of. His gaze locked on something pale and limp, slumped motionless on the ground. Or rather, from his perspective, wobbling like a runny egg and twitching toward him, the light of the fire making shadows flickery and that much harsher.

He made out the form of a thin, ghostly hand, and lunged instantly for Aiko's fallen mass.

Shrieking and choking, he grabbed her by the hair and smashed her face into the floor, over and over, desperate to incapacitate her any way he knew how. His arms seared as he forcefully pummeled her skull, crushing her nose and cheekbone, knocking loose a few teeth and a subsequent spray of blood. After a moment of the violent display, he slumped shakily into her, deeming her still nightmarishly indistinct body motionless, and began dragging her toward the hearth by her clothes. He weakly pushed the sole of his shoe against her backside, plunging her mangled face into a swarm of eagerly fluttering embers.

'Dead...' he whimpered internally, watching smudgy blackness overtake what had once been blood-soaked alabaster.

He could at least decipher fire, and it's deadly caress to, he hoped, even demons or monsters. Before he could regain even a semblance of safety, he detected movement beside him, and whipped around to see several figure-like masses standing out against the room's dark backdrop. Panic caught in his throat again as he let adrenaline overtake him--it was his only defense against any assailants. A shadow shifted, like a moving mouth, on a nearby messy form, but his vision was too blurred by concussion to read the lips, and it wasn't like he could hear anything the creature could be spitting. His eyes widened and his fingers quivered as he struggled to give shape to this being. It had a white hood and something dark, like horns, poking out of its head. He swallowed hard as it made to move, and he grabbed one of its limbs with a menacing roughness. If he could kill one murderous, enigmatic ghoul, he could kill as may as he had to.

He jumped on Francesca, pinning her back to the ground and fiercely tearing a stuffed ear off of her hoodie. As he dug the heels of his stained hands into her face, searching for a vital spot to rip into, her hair shifted to uncover her neck, and his fingers snaked around it. Snorting and gasping like a rabid animal, he squeezed her windpipe shut, aggressively shaking her and aiming to kill whatever freakish, horrifying thing would try to murder him now.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Where I am: In the foyer, on top of Franscesca
Who I'm addressing: Aiko (deceased, most likely), Franscesca
What I'm doing: Fighting through the blur of a concussion, strangling someone
What I'm thinking: "I'm not going to let you kill me, whatever you are! I don't want to die!"

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Zubious

Demonic Tactician

11,350 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Paste your own text here and click the 'Check Text' button. Click the colored phrases for details on potential errors. or use this text too see an few of of the problems that LanguageTool can detecd. What do you thinks of grammar checkers? Please not that they are not perfect.
    User Image
                                                  User Image

• Cat caught your tongue? Xavier was actually experiencing it. His throat felt dry, his tongue cannot come out and he was panicking. If you get rid of several traits of his personality, this would be the outcome. Ah~ the wonders of socially inept people. It was even worse because he felt something brush his leg.

For a healthy young man in this situation, he was desperately mustering his self-restrain.

However, it, the part where he can't speak, didn't last long as Agitha apologized.

"N-no! No need to apologize.... and yes, I-I'm still awake.... its hard to sleep i-in this situation a-after all.."

His voice trembled and it was weak but in contrary, it still gave the listener a sense of firmness.

And for what situation he was talking about it; it was both the one where how they were stuck in an island to kill each other and also the one where he's sleeping with Agitha. Of course, he hopes that she only thing it was the former than the latter.

Faking a cough,

"Is there something you want?"

The springs of the bed squeaked as he adjusted his position, now facing Agitha.

Even in the dim lighting, he can discreet some of her features but not much because of the blanket that covered her. He can say she was cute in a way, like a small animal you like to protect in action not in physical attributes. Maybe that was one of the reason he chose her of all participants? He didn't try to ponder the answer to that question again, leaving it for time to give him the answer.

"... er... w-what fine weather today?"

User Image

Fatcat

User Image

f r a n c e s c a

"I saved this man's life." The young man, who had introduced himself as Vincent earlier, had finally spoken up. "Lucky thing too. When I came along that one was on top of him. Screaming her lungs out and clawing away at him." Francesca watched as his finger moved to point at the girl, Aiko, on the floor. Francesca hadn't heard that much of a struggle, and the young woman was fairly small.. but people could be surprising, to say the least. Maybe she did do it, maybe she didn't.. Francesca didn't see it happen in front of her eyes, so she would just stay in the middle on this one.

Finally, the young blonde man on the floor, Mona, began to twitch and move around a bit. At least he was finally coming to. "Hey, are you okay?" She questioned, putting her hand on his back, helping him sit up as he began to move into an upward position. He then moved to his feet, so Francesca moved back to give him some room. She noticed his head was bleeding, but he definitely wasn't in such terrible shape as the young lady on the floor.

"Wh-what's...going...on?!" The bloody blonde began to shout frantically. Francesca watched him quietly -- he obviously was scared and frantic, and she didn't want to scare him with any abrupt movements. She brushed her hair back out of her eyes to see better. Suddenly, Mona lurched backwards, holding his head in pain, his eyes wild with fear. Suddenly, he seemed focused on Aiko. His gaze was eerie, scary in a way. Then in a split second, he was on top of Aiko's body, forcefully thrusting her face into the floor. Blood splattered across the floor, with bone crunching blows. Francesca watched in horror, taking a step back. Her mouth dropped agape, and she pulled her dagger from the loop on her backpack, holding it by her side defensively.

Whenever Mona finally 'finished' with Aiko's body, he simply kicked her body into the hot flames of the fireplace. Francesca shook her head in disbelief -- he didn't just do that... he couldn't have. She momentarily forgot about the 'game' she had just taken part in, but suddenly it hit her like a stampede. "Mona.." She mumbled, looking up at his face. His expression was covered in bloodlust, his hands and clothes littered with Aiko's bright red blood. She was starting to wonder if Aiko really had attacked him earlier or not.. he was wild with the intent to kill, and poor Aiko was dead. Whatever happened, Aiko was paying for it now.

Suddenly, Mona jumped toward her body, and as Francesca reactively took a step back, Mona was on her and their bodies slammed to the hard floor. Mona maliciously grabbed at her hood, ripping off an ear, but Francesca hadn't noticed. She was too busy calculating how to win the fight for her life. Just as she was about to push him off, she felt his wild hands against her face and throat. The backpack on her back created an arch behind her back, which gave her room between their bodies, but not enough to help her in her situation. In her hand, she still had her dagger.

As she felt pressure against her throat, she coughed and choked, but she kept focused on the task at hand. She opened her mouth, as if to speak, but couldn't force any words to pass her lips. She wanted to reason with him, talk to him, fix this problem.. but it wouldn't work. She gripped the handle of her dagger and quickly thrusted it into his back a few times, her intentions to kill were just as frantic and wild as his. He was larger and stronger, but she was quicker and just as smart.. maybe a little smarter, if she got out of this alive.

o o c :
The Ice Vampire

Zubious

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out