<< < 1 2 ... 36 37 38

Dedicated Recycler

User Image

[Never opened myself this way,
Life is ours, we live it our way...]

Thoughts...Speech...
Zen Katsuragi
Scout. Hunter.

As rain fell upon the ground, making its marks and slightly increasing, Zen heaved a sigh as he finished the pancakes and tossed the plate in a random direction, not caring where it landed, Better get my coat... If he was gonna keep going, he knew he needed to at least keep warm, the rain couldn't bother the blunet anyway. He turned around and started back for Lloyd's house.

Zen went through Lloyd's front door and called out, "Lloyd? You home? I'm goin' out," He walked over to the workshop door and down the stairs he went, spotting the coat he brought hanging on the corner post of one of the chairs. He took the coat and threw it over his shoulders, slipping his arms through the sleeves shrugging his shoulders to get comfy, then taking his gun from behind his waistband and made sure the safety was on before tucking it into the custom holster he had sewn in to the side so it would sit underneath his arm, close to his ribs. I should take some extra food... He looked into the other bag that sat and saw that the food wasn't in too good of shape, so he opted to throw that bag away into the trash nearby.

After hefting his bag over his shoulder again, he started back up the stairs and went into the kitchen, "Do you have extra bread and honey I can borrow?" He quietly looked through a couple of cabinets as he waited for an answer from the leader, he was going to need something to eat if he had to stay in the woods for the night and something sweet would be perfect for the weather they were having and the sugar would keep him on his toes. He closed the cupboard doors and went into the living room, finding Lloyd and Aedra by the fire. He glanced at Aedra, who looked a bit worse than earlier in the day, then turned to Lloyd and said, "I'll be back in a little while, okay?"

[All these words I don't just say,
And nothing else matters...]

Locale:{Raymoor/Edge of town >> Lloyd's House}
Party:{None >> Lloyd, Aedra}
Thought:{I should probably look for that camp they were talkin' about...}
OOC:{n/a}

Linear Chan

Kefka Fanatica

Hesitant Risk-Taker

User Image

Zev Derther
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

User Image

Company: Nero

"Speech" Text 'Thoughts'
"Wolf Speech"

tab tab tab tab He stayed where he was as the other left. The situation turned to one that he hated a dark one between humans. Zev looked at Nero after Lloyd left, and well, he didn’t look to happy. When the other began to destroy things, Zev tucked his tail between his legs in surprise and went somewhere he felt was safe. Well, he just found a corner to lie down in, his ears to the side as the other stomped about. He released a small huff, watching as the other released his anger. Setting his head down, Zev wondered if he should leave the town. It seemed like he was creating more trouble than he thought he would have. He felt too bad, and since his wounds were already treated – though still bad – he could survive back at his cave. He let out a small whine when something bumped his nose. Zev didn’t do much to step in on the others anger, rather wanting him to get it out. He would have to say his farewells tonight. After all, he didn’t want to create too much trouble for Nero, the guy had helped him. Sure, the other probably just thought that it was paying off the debt, but he had gone beyond that.
                              tab tab tab tab When the others fit of rage calmed down enough that he stopped throwing things, Zev looked at him. As the other began to gather weapons, Zev stood up. He couldn’t tell what Nero was thinking. But he didn’t like that it involved weapons. He let out a whine, but it seemed to go ignored. He looked at Nero when he said he could leave or stay. His eyes flickered, becoming gold for a second before changing back. He sat down when the other said that it didn’t matter. His tone made it seem like it did, even if a bit. And then Nero was gone. “"Honestly, you’re so . . .” he couldn’t finish it before taking a deep breath and jogging after the other. He didn’t know what he was planning, but if it involved weapons and him muttering that he wasn’t going to wait for another to kill him, Zev had a feeling that it wasn’t a good thing. He found Nero, approaching him. When he was within reach, he pushed himself against the others leg, almost like pushing him towards the wall. He let out a small whine, wanting Nero to calm down. But, he didn’t know if he could. He looked up at Nero. He pushed himself against Neros knee, attempting to get him to stop and think.

[[ooc: Tried to give you something, but im in so much pain it sucks so hard ]]

l Mitsuhide l

Sugary Snack

User Image
Lloyd Rose
Leader of Raymoor

"Hm? Well I won’t know that until I see it." He commented in a ‘matter-of-fact’ tone about the whole body thing. Not that he wanted to see Aedra naked, he was just teasing and playing like he usually did, t’was in his nature! Anyways, pouting his lips a bit, Aedra only telling him that he wasn’t stupid, Lloyd shot back, "Aw, so I am fat?" How ruuuude! He wasn’t fat at all! He was perfectly in shape! Well, maybe he was losing it a bit because he was stuck in here doing town stuff… Ugh it sucked; he wanted to go back out on the hunt for lycans and treasure! But he was handed this job by the old man… He promised he’d take care of the place, so that was what he was doing.

Blinking, Aedra suddenly sitting up and going to get his handkerchief off the coffee table, Lloyd watched with mild interest. Why had he gotten up to get that? Was he about to sneeze or something? Ew, had he actually caught that cold he had warned him about?! Giving a suspicious look now when the other actually came back and touched him of his own free will, Lloyd was fairly certain there was something up now. Since when did Aedra touch him, much less snuggle? This was weeeeeeird… This wasn’t Aedra. OH LORD IT WAS AN ALIEN! WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH THE a*****e!?

Opening his mouth a bit, pausing when Aedra spoke of having no reason to be here other than wanting to see him, Lloyd closed his mouth and bit his bottom lip. Okay seriously? Was this a joke or something? Shuffling around a bit oddly when Aedra just kept pressing closer to him, almost like he was trying to morph into his body in some odd manner, Lloyd gave a look of relief when Aedra had something to tell him. Okay good, here we go, he was going to pull out some nasty remark and start a fight! He had to!

"What’re you…?" Having the blonde’s arms wrap around his neck, Lloyd just kind of sat there like a statue. He really had no idea how to react to this. Screaming, yelling, arguing, and throwing out snarky comments… Yup, he was good with that, but this…? It was just so weird, so foreign coming from Aedra, it make his head spin. Not literally, but you know… Then he was delivered the message.

Sitting silently, saying nothing as he was told about Aedra’s coughing up blood then speaking as if he were going to die tomorrow, the brunette just lifted up his hands and pushed Aedra away, "That’s not funny Aedra." He sounded out quietly, looking away from him for the moment, "That’s a cruel joke; you don’t fool around with that sort of stuff." Coughing up blood? Not getting to see a day of peace? What was this bull s**t?

Looking at the other, staring into his pale eyes for a moment, Lloyd seemed to be searching for the lie. He was sure that he wasn’t telling him the truth! This was just a sick joke to make him feel bad! Right…? "You are joking, right? You’re not dying… Right?" Moving his hands, Lloyd roughly grasped onto his arms and shook him, "RIGHT!?" Screaming in his face, simmering down a bit when nothing about Aedra spoke of it being a joke, Lloyd grew silent as his grip loosened then was let go all together.

Sitting limply, his head dropping to look down at the ground, his arms just sort of hanging at his sides, the brunette shut his eyes tightly. "No… No no no." He began to chant the word to himself before he suddenly came back to life and reached out for the blond. Wrapping his arms around him and pulling him close, Lloyd held a grip on him tighter than death, yet gentle as if he were holding something made of glass. "You can’t die! No way, I won’t let you!" His voice sounded desperate, strained, as if her were about to cry but fighting it the best he could.

Moving again, holding Aedra out before him with his hands on his shoulders, Lloyd pressed his brows together, "Aedra, I l--" Getting cut off, the sudden voice calling his name catching him both off guard and getting his attention, the brunette dropped his hands from the other’s shoulders and replied, "Yeah in here." Face going blank, just staring towards the living room entrance waiting from the blue haired boy to appear, Lloyd didn’t answer when he asked about bread and honey, until he got to the door. "Yeah, take what you need." He didn’t care; he really just didn’t care right now.

Turning around to face the fire now, just staring at the flames, Lloyd pulled his knees up to his chest and crossed his arms over them. "Where are you going?" He questioned, his tone flat and emotionless, "And how long is a little while?" A little while could mean a lot of different time variants. He needed to know. He just needed to. Because suddenly, time seemed to be his enemy. And he needed to keep a better watch on the fiend.

Location: Raymoor, Lloyd's Home
                                                                Company: Aedra, Zen
                                                                OOC: ...
                                                                Kefka Fanatica

Ace_64

Poltergeist Lunatic

User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
                                            Α є ם я α
                                            ┗━━━━━━━━━┛
                                            Second in Command

Aedra continued to hold onto Lloyd as a pot of emotions stirred within him. He didn't care that the other stiffened; hell, if he was on the receiving end he would assume the other one went mental. Just as he buried his nose into the crook of Lloyd's neck, he suddenly found himself being pushed away. Aedra's mouth hung open slightly as he stared at the brunette with disbelief but instead of the usual furious snappy retort he'd toss at him, he almost felt like he was ready to break out in disgusting tears. How dare that...that idiot....think he was joking! He wasn't so cruel as to piss around with his own health! Aedra's gaze tore away from Lloyd as he stared at the floor, feeling momentary defeat that his leader couldn't even believe him. It was infuriating yet at the same time made him feel horrible that his idiot companion thought such low things about him.

"Lloyd--" Aedra began before the other began shaking him. He recoiled at the shouting as his lips pursed, his eyes beginning to brim with the threat of oncoming tears. No no, he had to be strong about this. He had never given Lloyd the pleasure of witnessing his tears nor would he break this time. The clash of emotion was overwhelming. The second in command wouldn't meet Lloyd's gaze as he mumbled, "Lloyd, you know how fatal my symptoms could be. We...h-have to face the truth. I'm sure it will be easy to replace me." Aedra's normally chilly tones shook as he was beginning to feel his resolve break down piece by piece. It finally shattered when he found himself in the other man's embrace. Salty tears trickled down the sick boy's pale cheeks as he leaned into the hug, feeling defeat at the hands of his own stupid feelings.

Aedra's gaze snapped up to meet Lloyd's when he was held at a distance, his heart beat beginning to quicken as his companion began to speak. With a trembling hand, he reached up, nearly caressing the healthier male's cheek before Zen's voice cut their moment. Normally the blond would be fed up but instead he pulled away from Lloyd, turning his face away from the door so his b***h tears wouldn't be visible to that petty brat. The words exchanged between the bluenette and the leader fell upon deaf ears as he holed himself up in his own little world. What was Lloyd going to say? Whatever it was....even if was supposedly something apparently pleasant...it didn't matter. Aedra felt his heart sink into his stomach as he wiped away at his eyes but the water flow never ceased. It didn't matter because even if Lloyd actually gave a s**t about him, he would most likely be dead in a week.

The last time somebody had fell so ill that they coughed up blood, Aedra remembered that the person died relatively quickly. He didn't want to be bedridden quite yet but on the bright side, he told Eeyr so hopefully the scientist could figure out something temporary to make him last longer. Aedra continued to shake as he silently glared at the fire. It wasn't fair. He craved to experience what he could never have. Those thoughts of ever sharing a relationship above cussing at eachother were stupid...and he knew Lloyd wouldn't have meant whatever words he was going to say. At the moment, Aedra wished he was outside dealing with the roaring storm then sitting here crying in Lloyd's living room.

╔══════════════╗
                                            Location; Lloyd's house.
                                            Company; Lloyd.
                                            OOC; lul what a ho
                                            ╚══════════════╝

Linear Chan

Dapper Kitten

8,525 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
User Image
Nero Lantheir

Human. Hunter.

With:Zev and Lloyd> Zeb
Where: His house> Outside
OOC:

Nero could feel the splashes of rain against the black material he was wearing trying to find a way in to soak his clothes. Whether he got wet or not was of quite little consequence. He trudged forth with his eyes cast onward his sight seemed to go beyond just the wall of rain. He was looking at something else, something much bigger when he felt something rub against the bag of his leg he stepped away from it swinging around almost with violent intent until he noticed who it was. Well he looked a lot different soaked like this, his usual big and fluffed up winter-like coat was weighted and heavy with the rain water.

He just gave an impassive stare his face was registering blank but his hands trembled with his still fresh fury. Staring at the other now he furrowed his brows just slightly. "What do you want? I already told you, you don't have any obligation to be around me" he said with an annoyed huff. Crossing his arms now he was trying to remain as cold as possible he didn't want to give the lycan a reason to be around him anymore, not like this. He could feel a part of him that wanted him around. Wanted him to talk him down out of this state but there was a majority that wished to act upon his anger right now.

"What I do no longer concerns you" he said turning now. "As I'd listen to some dog " Nero clenched his fist a bit he felt like hitting himself but again he attempted to move forward stepping off. He wasn't sure what to think about the whole situation with Zev and Lloyd now and the village. What was he going to do now? He knew himself. He wouldn't be able to sleep at night anymore not with that sort of worry over his head. After failing this hard and basically being fired he felt like he had lost anything important. This was who he was..It's all he knew. He felt himself seethe again he wouldn't stay silent while it was taken from him.

Sarkaro

Linear Chan

Dedicated Recycler

User Image

Thoughts...Speech...
Zen Katsuragi
Scout. Hunter.

Looking at the somber scene between the other two, he knew he should make fast exit, he was too late to hear most of their conversation, but catching the tail end of Aedra talking about his symptoms and being replaced. "You guys okay?" Zen gave a nod at the approval before answering, "Back to where I was picked up, to get my sister's bow." He said softly. He had meant his assortment of weapons, but King's bow was the only thing that came to mind when the man questioned where he was going. What was he, Zen's mom now? No matter, it would be rude to refuse to answer if it was a simple question, "I don't know... I might be out 'til morning." He honestly had no idea how long it would take him to find the cave and then make his way back to the trail he had been tracking the day before.

The blue-haired teenager went back into the kitchen and quietly gathered up anything he needed. He cut a loaf of bread in half, taking the smaller half and then checking the pantry to find that Lloyd had a good stock of honey, so he took up the only half empty jar and a bottle of water, tossing them into his bag and closing everything up before going back to the living room doorway and softly said, "Thanks Lloyd, I'll be back later." He then silently started for the front door.

Locale:{Raymoor/Lloyd's House}
Party:{Lloyd, Aedra}
Thought:{I feel bad... I show up and he starts keeling over... Christ...}
OOC:{n/a}

Linear Chan

Kefka Fanatica

Hesitant Risk-Taker

User Image

Zev Derther
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

User Image

"Speech" Text 'Thoughts'
"Wolf Speech"

tab tab tab tab He was right; Zev no longer had to be around him. But he wasn’t a fan of people doing stupid things in the heat of the moment. He gave the other a groan, maybe one of disbelief? Hell, he didn’t even know why he was still here. People did stupid things when they were overwhelmed with emotion, and Zev wasn’t going to have Nero mess up because of it. When he called him a dog, Zev let out a low growl. As a warning of course, he wasn’t actually going to bite him. He just wanted to voice his hatred for being called such a thing. That pack wolf had called him a mutt, and he hadn’t taken to well to that now had he? He knew that he should have left, to have nothing left of the male. But, eh, he couldn’t find himself to do it. He couldn’t find the will in him to leave. He didn’t know what Nero planned to do, but he couldn’t think of any good things. Nope, not a one. He shook most of the water off of his fur as the other began to move forward. But, Zev didn’t let the other simply walk past. He couldn’t imagine any worries that the other had about anything, but he couldn’t have him do anything stupid.
                              tab tab tab tab Before Nero got very far, Zev let out a small grunt as he stood up on two legs, coming down onto the male in front of him. Taking them both down, Zev then lay down on top of the male. He refused to move, refused to even budge. Weighting more than the human male, he was sure that it would be difficult to get him off. But then, he was also sure not to just crush the other under him. He huffed at Nero, not being able to talk to him in the form he was now. Now, there were several things that he felt like saying. Which made it unfortunate that Nero wasn’t a wolf, then Zev would have no problem talking to him. But such was not the case. So, if he ever wanted to thank Nero for letting him stay with him, even if it was only for a while, before he went and ruined something, he needed the other to calm down. And his mother had always used this method when his sisters were fighting. Now, he knew that Nero might have hated him now, well, he could assume with the words he was using. Who called a lycan a dog? When they knew how much it was insulting?
                              tab tab tab tab He didn’t do much besides refusing to budge, and stare at the male beneath him. Zev just wanted him to calm down, to walk back to his house, and breathe. It wasn’t like Lloyd was going to kill them. At least, not yet. If the treaty didn’t go through, maybe, just maybe – no, actually, Zev knew that it was a higher possibility of happening than just a maybe. But they were okay for the time being, they only needed to keep the rest of the town convinced that he was a dog. As much as he disliked the word being used as an insult, if it was the means to survive, he would follow through with it. He moved closer to Neros face, lightly licking him on the cheek. The boy was filled with rage – and possible paranoia if he thought Lloyd was going to kill him so soon – what else was he to do? It wasn’t like he could shift and pin the guy down. And if the other pulled out one of his weapons? Zev would wait until it actually came near his skin to be worried. Well, he wouldn’t stab him would he? Oh god, he wouldn’t would he? Whatever the possibility, his main focus was to get the kid back to his house and for him to calm down. Zev released a small whine, and if Nero could read a wolf face, he would be able to tell that Zev was getting as close to begging as he could.

[[ooc: Slightly better than my last one? Maybe, but instead of pain, im just exhausted ]]

l Mitsuhide l

Dapper Kitten

8,525 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
User Image
Nero Lantheir

Human. Hunter.

With:Zev
Where: Outside
OOC:

Nero let out a noise of surprise when the other basically tackled him down to the ground. He let out a disgruntled *oof* as his back hit the ground. He instantly glared up at the wolf. "What the ******** do you think you're doing?!...nnhg" he groaned as he tried to push the wolf off of him but to no avail. Was this his plan to just keep him here. Nero pushed at him somewhat frantically. He didn't like that his movement was being inhibited right now. At all he breathed heavily as he yelled once more "Get off me god damn it!" Nero gritted his teeth as the wolf moved closer to his face. It felt somewhat familiar to that first moment. His eyes going wide for a moment when the other licked his cheek his expression of rage soothing if only for a moment. He quickly regained his former composure.

Damn it! He didn't understand. He heard the wolf whine again but Nero was more interested in escaping at the moment. Sliding his hand down he yanked one of his daggers out of it's holster. Quickly sticking the pointed end at the wolf's ribcage he sounded "Get off of me or I'm going to drive this into your heart" he said in unwavering even-ness to the lycan as he started to press the knife upward. If he didn't move he would start to get impaled. Once he had enough space Nero quickly slipped out from underneath him. He hopped up to his feet pointing the weapon at Zev. He shook it angrily. "What do you want?! What do you want from me" his words came out desperately. He didn't get it he just didn't. "Why does it matter?! Huh?!" He threw up an arm with his palm to the sky in a half shrug.

He let out a few slower breaths trying to regain his composure. He actually took hold of his second dagger holding it up now in a defensive pose against the other. "You can't stop me.." at least he wasn't going to let him force him. "I wont let you" he said quietly staring just over his balled fists that held the handles to his daggers as he stared at the other. "What's it gonna be?" Did he want to try to stop Nero again? Was he going to attempt to subdue him? or would he just give up now? Was this enough of a deterrent ?

Sarkaro

Hesitant Risk-Taker

User Image

Zev Derther
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

User Image

"Speech" Text 'Thoughts'
"Wolf Speech"

tab tab tab tab Nero hadn’t managed to budge him, but he didn’t calm down either. Not that he expected him to calm down if he jumped it; he just wanted the guy to think about what he was doing before he did it. He noticed the soothing expression before the other regained his anger. If he couldn’t calm down, Zev wasn’t sure if he could actually stay. And while the other said that it no longer mattered, Zev didn’t believe him. Well, half of him didn’t believe him. Otherwise, why would Nero have said he could stay with him? His ears went to the side; he didn’t know how to get the kid back to his house. There wasn’t anything he could say to convince him, since he couldn’t talk to him. There wasn’t a thing he could do, he knew that. The other wouldn’t calm down unless he had more time to think about it right? But Zev hadn’t been with him for very long, so there were still things that he didn’t know about Nero. In fact, there were a lot of things. He would have just to accept that Nero was going to do what he wanted. But sadly, Zev was stubborn, and he would get the guy to go back home.
                              tab tab tab tab His body tensed up when he felt the dagger against his ribs. His ears went up and he looked at Nero. He was threatening him? He let out a low growl, opening his mouth slightly, though not bearing his teeth. When he started pressing forward, Zev got up a bit, the other having enough space to get away. Nero began questioning him, leading Zev to sit down and stare. Was it not obvious? Zev didn’t want Nero to do anything stupid, he wanted him to go back home. Then why it mattered. Zev huffed, standing more alert. He wasn’t fully sure why it did matter. When Zev was out of the town, he would have to just leave Nero. Their companionship with enough was only temporary. So why did it matter? Maybe it was Zevs desire for being near others, or maybe he just liked the kid. God, he was becoming soft. He simply looked at Nero, not moving, not doing anything besides sitting and staring. Wasn’t like the kid was going to understand him. He let out a soft whine again, his tail hugging his body as he looked up at the guy.
                              tab tab tab tab Then Nero took up another dagger, saying that he couldn’t stop him. Zev did nothing, didn’t budge at the second weapon, or try to knock him down again. Even after a few seconds, Zev still did nothing, didn’t move simply stared at him. Was it really not going to work? He broke the eye contact when he looked towards the floor. Well, if the other wasn’t going to listen to him, there was nothing more that he could do. He closed his eyes, huffing half in annoyance. Glancing back up to Nero he gave him a small whine, slowly getting up and approaching. He gentle pushed against his legs once more, though this time not pushing him. More of a reminder that he didn’t want him to do anything stupid, unsure if Nero would understand its meaning. And with that, he walked away, back to Neros house. He was slow in movement, his wounds bothering him because of the rain. He shook most of the water off of his body, though the rain gave him no time to recover. By the time he got back to Neros house, he simply laid down outside of the door, not wanting to get the interior wet. He rested his head calmly on his front paws.

[[ooc: ]]

l Mitsuhide l

Sugary Snack

User Image
Lloyd Rose
Leader of Raymoor

"We’re fine." He answered lightly, not really wanting to involve Zen in their personal affairs if he could help it. It wouldn’t be fair to have the kid get involved and have to worry or feel bad for people he barely knew. Plus, he could just wonder off whenever he wanted, nothing was keeping him here. So to keep him in the dark about what he had just found out was probably the best for everyone right now. Hearing that the boy was going to go after his sister’s bow, Lloyd didn’t make any mention of the guy having a sister; he figured that if he was going to go after it, then it was important. His sister must be dead or something if he had it. Maybe, he didn’t know, didn’t care too much to either right now.

When the time frame came into the conversation, Lloyd glanced back over his shoulder at the male, "Alright." So morning? That was plenty of time to deal with what was going on here without involving Zen. At least he hoped that it was enough time. He needed to see what Aedra was doing about his illness, see if they could get him better treatment someplace else… Though in this day and age he highly doubted that they’d find anything, here’s to hoping he was wrong. Anyways, watching Zen move away from the door to go get some supplies, Lloyd shifted around to get a bit more comfortable where he sat. When the male came back and thanked him, he simply nodded then the boy was off to go do whatever it was he was doing. Getting his sister’s weapon.

Remaining silent, not looking at Aedra for a little bit, the brunette’s grey hues finally shifted towards the blond. Taking note of the tears reflecting off his face due to the fire, Lloyd frowned before scooting back over to him. Reaching out, grasping onto his opposite shoulder and pulling him up against him again, Lloyd said nothing for the longest time, just held him there and placed his cheek on the top of his head. He wasn’t quite sure what to say yet, this moment didn’t really need words. So he just let it sit for a while longer before addressing what Aedra had said a bit earlier.

"It would be impossible to replace you." No one else in the world would ever be like Aedra. Sure, the position of Second in Command would be an easy spot to fill if they just picked any idiot up off the streets and let him run around pretending he was important… But no one could ever replace Aedra. Who was he going to constantly argue with? Who was he going to throw witty and underlying sexual comments at? It would just never be the same. Point blank, Lloyd’s life would be significantly more boring without Aedra… Significantly less appealing.

Closing his eyes, nuzzling the blond a bit as the thought of losing him greatly upset the brunette, Lloyd began to question him, "Does anyone know about this?" Maybe a doctor or something? Someone that had been helping him out? "Have you done any research into what it could be? Any cures maybe…?" He was sure that Aedra probably had, but he needed to ask just in case. Maybe he could go and try to see if any of the medical text he collected over the years had something similar to Aedra’s symptoms? He’d have to get on that right away, if there was even the slightest chance of finding a cure there, Lloyd would stay up for days straight looking through those books. "You’re not allowed to die." He suddenly sounded out rather selfishly, "I won’t let you." Not no way, not no how! But for now, he just wanted to hold onto him. Then he would get his a** up and do something.

Location: Raymoor, Lloyd's Home
                                                                Company: Aedra
                                                                OOC: ...
                                                                Kefka Fanatica

Ace_64

Sugary Snack

User Image
User Image

Watching idly, his brother taking his sweet a** time coming down from that tree, Legion crossed his arm in amusement. The man was transforming while going down, seeing a wolf hanging from a tree with a human hand was quite comical to say the least. However as the man finally dropped to the ground and approached him, Legion nodded when the man regurgitated what he had said. Chuckling lightly at the ‘dirty’ part, Legion couldn’t help but ponder what he had meant by that. Dirty, the word held so many different meaning in such a context as theirs. However when he mentioned moving to another location so they wouldn’t have to fight the storm for dominance in speaking rights, Legion nodded and followed.

Eyes flickering as they approached a tiny bit of cover, enough for the both of them to stand under, Legion entered the protection of the overhang and watched as his brother stripped his hair of water. Legion didn’t bother; he was just going to get wet again if he stepped back out into the rain, which he planned on doing. So ignoring his soaked hair and clothing, Legion grunted a bit at what Loudas said. "You’re never in a generous mood." Sighing, glancing out into the rain, Legion mused, "Why would I bother coming to you if I didn’t plan on having you involved heavily?" Honestly, it was like his brother knew nothing about it! What a shame.

"I’ll get to the point then." He now tilted his head back and spoke as he closed his eyes, "As you know the Beta has been a thorn in my side for the longest time..." He paused, letting his brother make his own conclusions for the moment, "We’re going to kill him." He could do it himself, but what was the harm in a little bonding time with his twin? Nothing like a good family outing that involved a rigorous day of murder.

Reaching out, grasping onto a strand of his brothers hair and tugging on it playfully, Legion mused, "Dirty enough for you?" Not letting the strand go, instead keeping a light hold of it and bringing it to his face, Legion mused, "Also, for an added bonus… I have information on Emil." Letting the strands slip from his fingers, Legion smirked. Sure, Creed and Michaer were going to try and hide Emil away while he was injured. But what fun would that be if they got off scot-free? He loved Creed yes, but he considered that this would be a good lesson to learn. What the lesson was? Well, Legion knew it, no one else had to. Besides, what kind of brother would he be if he didn’t tell the man something about his one true love~?

"But that information is earned." Suddenly shifting forms, the white wolf shaking out his fur before glancing up at Loudas, Legion mused, "Follow me. The storm will serve nicely as a cover. We can take all the time in the world with the beta." Running back out into the rain, not too worried about Loudas following or not, sure that he would with all the temptation Legion had given him… The white wolf quickly made an exit from the camp and went into the woods. He had gathered information on the Beta’s whereabouts. He was sure to find him, even in this rain. And surely when he did, the Beta would regret every life decision leading him up to his demise. Which wouldn’t be pretty.

User Image
                                          Location: Camp XXXX Company: Loudas XXXX Form: Human XXXX OOC: ...
                                          l Mitsuhide l

Dedicated Recycler

User Image

Thoughts...Speech...
Zen Katsuragi
Scout. Hunter.

Out the door Zen went, with Lloyd's approval. He pulled his hood on as he quietly closed the door behind him. The thick tuft around his hood closely resembled matted hay when he walked out into the rain. He spotted a large white dog outside of a house, seeming to be discouraged about something. Zen whistled to get the dog's attention before walking over, "You're awfully big." He knelt down next to the canine and softly stroked the dog behind his ear, "I'm going into the forest, and I get the feeling that I might need help. Wanna come with?" Zen just wanted some company, really. Not that it mattered, just having anyone around would be better than searching alone.

He started humming a slow song to himself in rhythm with the drops hitting against his coat, making his way past the town limits. Here we go, another night of risk... The shadows of the forest loomed closer and closer as he walked, the overcast weather not allowing for much sight from a distance. Once he passed through the initial tree line, the forest lightly drizzled, raindrops panging against leaves, trees, and rocks as he slowly trudged along grass until he spotted the cave where he had run into Cerian before. A good start. He went in to find the young lycan's bedding still there and began to search around the cave for any sign of his weapons, but finding no sign of them and went out to the cave mouth.

The wind had picked up now and the rain only persisted and came down harder, This isn't good, looks like it's gonna be big... The conditions were ideal for a horrible storm to pass, and it was only a matter of time until objects started flying through the air. He looked around to see the trail he had been tracking since yesterday and quickly followed, holding no regard for any hazards this time around and came to find a cabin. More like a house just sitting out in the woods. He approached the door and drew his Samurai Edge and aimed at the door, hesitant to open it. With a short breath, he summed up the courage and threw the door open. Empty. There was no one here. Good. He wasn't going to have to deal with hostility again. The blunet searched around to find a bag with a note reading: 'To Mr. Blue, Sorry for how Cerian acted, he took your stuff without knowing it was in his bag. We're not gonna need it for where we're going, so I left them here for you.'

Setting the note on the table, Zen opened up the bag and took out the stuff inside, sure enough it was his knife in it's sheath, his hookshot and King's unstrung bow. He holstered his gun and moved to put his knife onto his hip and rest the hookshot against the small of his back and tied the bow to his bag. Once he got situated, Zen looked around the room, Not much, but livable... There wasn't much besides your usual necessities, a bed, a sink, and a fireplace. Now to get back... He went back outside and closed the door behind him. The rain had picked up and gotten worse and Zen carefully made his way through the woods.

Locale:{Raymoor/Lloyd's House >> Outside/Forest}
Party:{Lloyd, Aedra >> Zev >> Alone}
Thought:{Doesn't look like this storm is gonna pass anytime soon...}
OOC:{I got permission to write them out whoo! biggrin }

sarkaro

Linear Chan

Kefka Fanatica

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items