I like it (: 0.6 60.0% [ 6 ]
Eh.. I've seen better 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Llamas are amazing <3 0.4 40.0% [ 4 ]
Poll Troll 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 10 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

User Image

Supernova.
This isn't your average Korean boy band. Underneath all the talent, charming smiles and stunning good looks is a secret; a very dark secret. They aren't human. They came from the Fornax Dwarf Galaxy, being much more advanced than the human race. Their technology and beings alike. You see, Supernova and the others from their planet were each granted an ability from the goddess they worship, Yeosin (여신), literally meaning goddess. These 4 boys were sent from their planet 쇼Δ오ΘΛ (Sthothol) to study the human race, in particular, girls. The boys were each instructed to get any human girl they wished and to study them, as they would soon be conquering Earth. Perhaps even more than one, if they wished. By a misunderstanding, the maknae actually, physically got a human girl while at the mall, kidnapping her, in other words. 

Now, that's not the only thing. 2 boys and 2 girls from Sthothol's rival planet Diaboli were sent to Earth as well. They didn't wish to study the race though, they didn't care about their strength's, weakness', nothing. These Diabols are slightly different though. Sure their bloodthirsty, evil demons like the rest of their race but something.. Something is different about these four. But what happens when the four girls Supernova kidnapped start to have feelings for aliens of either planets? The "good" or "bad" guys, maybe even both. The Diabols' mission is to stab each of the girls in or around the heart with a blade coated in a special toxin from Diaboli. That way, the girls' souls will die and their bodies will be left for the taking. 

Extra
The aliens only have two things in common. They both want to take over Earth, and they all have the ability to make a human fall in love at first glance. In other words, anyone they make eye contact with falls in love with them. They have yet to know this, as none of them have ever been to Earth before. 

The diabol's toxins are like acid if it touches someone from Sthothol, but for humans it has three major effects. First is living your worst nightmare over and over until the toxins were removed or you died. If you lived, the second one started. Brainwashing. You lose all memory of who you were and are. It can be retrieved once again, but it takes a special herb found commonly on Diaboli. It can also be found on Sthothol and is incredibly rare on Earth, but it does exist. Some have been found in Deserts, others in Antarctica. It grows in extreme conditions. The toxins brainwash you into thinking you are a Diabol. Third is violence and a gift from Diaboli. It could be anything from speed to the ability to control shadows like true Diabols. 

Now, why would these four Diabols target these four girls? Because they are only three quarters human. All the girls--surprisingly--have a similar backstory. Never knew their real parents. That's because their parents were assassinated while they were still infants. Being that their only a quarter supernatural, they can't really do anything special except that they have special auras that seem to attract supernatural creatures. Some might be really fast, string, smart, exceptionally talented in certain areas but nothing compared to either of the extraterrestrials from the Fornax Dwarf Galaxy.

Second recruit thread
User Image

Roles
Diabols
Girl 1 - Taken
Boy 1 - Taken
Boy 2 - Open
Boy 3 - Taken

Humans
Girl 1 - Taken
Girl 2 - Taken
Girl 3 - Taken
Girl 4 - Taken

Supernova
Leader - Taken
Dancer - Taken
Rapper - Taken
Maknae - Taken

Pairs
Diabol ~ Human ~ Supernova member
Allodapos ~ Doyeon ~ Jaehyun
Mihyun ~ Yi Soo ~ Junhee
Boy 2 ~ Jaejoon ~ Youngjin
Hwa ~ Hana ~ Dancer
User Image

Powers
Diabols
Girl 1 - Shadows & Seduction
Boy 1 - Shadows & Death (Leader)
Boy 2 - Shadows & Fear
Boy 3 - Shadows & Lies

Humans
Girl 1 - Arts (Cooking, Painting, Acting, Etc) 
Girl 2 - Academics (Math, Science, Languages, Etc)
Girl 3 - Athletic (Swimming, Running, Climbing)
Girl 4 - Cosmetology (Hair, Makeup, Nails, Aegyo Queen, Etc)

Supernova
Leader - Succubi Physiology  
Dancer - Genie Mimicry
Rapper - Phoenix Physiology 
Maknae - Omnilingualism/Simian Physiology (Monkey Mimicry)
User Image

Profiles
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hey! Full name here!
                          I am also called role
                          I am sexuality + age.
                          I am so in love with crush, can be changed later
                          When I grow up, I want to do become Artist/Scientist(etc)/Athlete/Cosmetician
                          I can talents. But nothing special really.
                          A little bit about me. A SHORT bio. A couple sentences, include personality, fears, etc. I don't want a three paragraph thing here okay? One meaty sentence tops.

Apparently I look a lot like model ?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hello, Full name present.
                          I am also called role(and/or stage name if your from supernova)
                          I am sexuality + age.
                          I chose see pairings
                          I hail from Diaboli/Sthothol
                          Don't be afraid, abilities. Don't say I didn't warn you.
                          This story will soon be in the textbooks, A SHORT bio. A couple sentences, include personality, how you acted while on your planet compared to Earth, etc. I don't want a three paragraph thing here okay? One meaty sentence tops.

Some humans call me model ?

Humans
[align=center][img]200x300[/img][/align]
[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
[color=Postingcolor2]Hey! [u]Full name[/u] here!
I am also called [u]role[/u]
I am [u]sexuality + age[/u].
I am so in love with [u]crush, can be changed later[/u]
When I grow up, I want to do become [u]Artist/Scientist(etc)/Athlete/Cosmetician[/u]
I can [u]talents[/u]. But nothing special really.
A little bit about me. [u]A SHORT bio. A couple sentences, include personality, fears, etc. I don't want a three paragraph thing here okay? One meaty sentence tops.[/u]

Apparently I look a lot like [u]model[/u] [i]?[/i]
[/color]
[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Aliens
[align=center][img]200x300[/img][/align]
[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
[color=Postingcolor2]Hello, [u]Full name[/u] present.
I am also called [u]role(and/or stage name if your from supernova)[/u]
I am [u]sexuality + age[/u].
I chose [u]see pairings[/u]
I hail from [u]Diaboli/Sthothol[/u]
Don't be afraid, [u]abilities[/u]. Don't say I didn't warn you.
This story will soon be in the textbooks, [u]A SHORT bio. A couple sentences, include personality, how you acted while on your planet compared to Earth, etc. I don't want a three paragraph thing here okay? One meaty sentence tops.[/u]

Some humans call me [u]model[/u] [i]?[/i]
[/color]
[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
User Image

Alright! This is a recruit thread. If you are interested, please fill out a profile and QUOTE ME posting it in here. Do not PM me, because...? This isn't the real thread yet. I need to see is enough people would join to make a real thread.. so yeah xP
User Image

Hey! Kim Do Yeon here!
                          I am also called Girl 1
                          I am heterosexual + twenty three.
                          I am so in love with my hunter and kidnapper
                          When I grow up, I want to do become An artist, because I'm really good at anything that needs creativity
                          I can Cook, Bake, Act, Paint, Draw. But nothing special really.
                          A little bit about me. Well, they call my klutzilla. I grew up in Seoul. I was always a goodey two shoes and more on the artistic side. I was smart and good in academics, but my passion was, and still is art. I want to do art for the rest of my life. I'm confident, fun, bubbly, outgoing, talkative, not afraid to share my opinion, loyal and friendly. I can't swim and I'm terrified of water because I almost drown when I was a child.

Apparently I look a lot like Elle Yamada ?

User Image

Hello, Pyo Gwang Tae (Allodapos) present.
                          I am also called Boy 1, Leader of the Diabols.
                          I am Heterosexual + As old as time.
                          I chose Doyeon
                          I hail from Diaboli
                          Don't be afraid, I control shadows, I feed off of and am the bringer of death. That, and I am the leader of the Diabols. Don't say I didn't warn you.
                          This story will soon be in the textbooks, Be warned. I hail from Diaboli, a planet unknown to the likes of you; located in the Fornax Dwarf Galaxy. Diaboli is a very barren, dark planet; therefore we are not used to the sun. We have come to take over Earth and claim it as our own. Wipe out all the humans that get in our way and keep the rest as slaves and pets. I enjoy bringing pain to others and watching them die before me. I would say that I am a very hateful man, though most Diabols are. I hate humans, but the only thing I hate more than those excuses for life are Sthothols.

Some humans call me Atichart Chumnanonn ?

User Image

Hello, Lee Jun Hee present.
                          I am also called The Maknae, or Sowon(Wish)
                          I am Heterosexual + Look about twenty but really much older.
                          I chose Girl 2
                          I hail from Sthothol
                          Don't be afraid, Genie Mimicry. The user has the physical attributes and/or powers of genies, including Wish Granting, Cartoon Physics, and Smoke Mimicry. Don't say I didn't warn you.
                          This story will soon be in the textbooks, I come from a planet called Sthothol (st-ho-thul) and the almighty Yeosin gave us a mission. She spoke to the four of us, and gave us a mission. Wether or not we are the best warriors on our planet doesn't concern me anymore. I took this on with open arms being incredibly honoured. Anyways, we're supposed to study some humans before we take their planet over.. Our planets are so different, I like Sthothol better but I will fulfill my goddess' wishes. Which reminds me! I am technically a genie and my stage name is Sowon, meaning wish. Coincidence?

Some humans call me Lee Do Hyeong ?

Beloved Prophet

7,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • First step to fame 200
iiEzio Auditore Fan Girl

User Image

Hey! Jeong Ha Na here!
                          I am also called Athlete
                          I am Heterosexual + Twenty.
                          I am so in love with .
                          When I grow up, I want to do become Star Athlete!
                          I can Swim, Run Track, Climb, Basketball~. But nothing special really.
                          A little bit about me. Ah, I guess you could say Im quiet an active girl. I feel I am quite independent, especially since I'm on my own now! I always try to smile and cheer up others. I've spent most of my life traveling around due to sports. I love to travel and try new things. Fears? Eeeyukk~ I hate creepy people!

Apparently I look a lot like Ha Neul ?

Yashie_D
iiEzio Auditore Fan Girl

User Image

Hey! Jeong Ha Na here!
                          I am also called Athlete
                          I am so in love with .
                          A little bit about me. Ah, I guess you could say Im quiet an active girl. I feel I am quite independent, especially since I'm on my own now! I always try to smile and cheer up others. I've spent most of my life traveling around due to sports. I love to travel and try new things. Fears? Eeeyukk~ I hate creepy people!

Yay
Accepted (:

Beloved Prophet

7,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • First step to fame 200
iiEzio Auditore Fan Girl
Yashie_D
iiEzio Auditore Fan Girl

User Image

Hey! Jeong Ha Na here!
                          I am also called Athlete
                          I am so in love with .

Yay
Accepted (:

Is it okay If I switch Models?
Yashie_D
iiEzio Auditore Fan Girl
Yashie_D
iiEzio Auditore Fan Girl

User Image

Hey! Jeong Ha Na here!
                          I am also called Athlete
                          I am so in love with .

Yay
Accepted (:

Is it okay If I switch Models?

yeah go ahead xP
We just need more people before I make an actual thread etc etc
I might even switch models for the maknae but eh.. We'll see : P

Beloved Prophet

7,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • First step to fame 200