Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Poster

User Image
G w e n d o l y n --- M i n n e r v a ---P a r i s h

She had fallen asleep after Vesper arrived and told them of the new spirits. Cynne woke her and told her he was hungry. She groaned and came out from under the bed. What a crappy host she was. "Thanks, Vesper." She stretched and heard her back made a sound. She saw the new addition and frowned "I guess this town won't have a Best Buy for a while." she shrugged. She really didn't care much for technology either ways.

"We can attempt to go out to eat ... or order takeout." she checked her reflection on the mirror. Her hair was fluffy and wild "I really don't know if they'll be delivering today though." She let him piss in peace and went over to the kitchen. She took the salt and went to the basement. It was an old and stupid trick she'd seen on TV. It was better than nothing. She drew a circle of salt around her grandma "Don't say I didn't try." she hoped nobody disturbed grandma... at least until she could find a better solution to protecting her bones.

She went back upstairs, seeing the mess the others left behind. She began putting everything back where it belonged until she grew tired of that. "Very funny guys. Clean up after yourselves, you pigs." she was mad at them but she tried to be sympathetic. Maybe they were having just as bad a day as them. She tried calling chinese... then mexican, then italian again and then hung up "The whole town could be either dead-- which means will be seeing them soon-- or they could be taking the day off. Either ways, takeout is not happening."

Divine Muse

User Image User Image

~Annabelle Leigh Yuri~
Dressed

She woke up, and noticed her phone was tucked under her hand. She didn’t look at it yet. Her gaze met Chasity’s. “It was in my room, and you called it Daddy…I didn’t have a crazy moment, right?” She didn’t want to be crazy…That would suck…

Chasity sighed and held out a glass. "Yes, that was my father." She scowled as she said it. "He is the first Vampire known to man and if you call those things my siblings again, I will rip out your throat with my teeth. A male Vampire's bite can render things mindless as well as make them powerful. You will be wise to remember that those are not true Vampires. My sister does not control her homicidal urges so well."

She hadn’t---She turned to look at Tor as she took the glass with shaking hands. “
                            What? I was jus’ sayin’---
                            ” He made a noise and waved them off. “
                            I’ll mention it tae Mac. Doona want him thinkin’ it either.
                            ” He went and got a beer, and put in the second Matrix movie. As much as he claimed it was weird, he was hooked.

She looked back to Chasity. “I didn’t invite him in…” She shuddered. “You’re sure he won’t hurt me?” He looked a great deal like those other ones who had tried to eat her… “I caught a few on fire…That won’t change his mind will it? They were trying to eat me.

"You're safe."

She nodded, her body shaking a bit. “Still having the pool party? I’m a little banged up, but some fun in the sun would be welcome.

Questing Sex Symbol

User Image
Chasity Skyes
hah

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - -

Chasity beamed. "Of course!" She thought about it for a moment. "Now that my father's there, I should be able to invite my sister. If I'm lucky, maybe I'll pin down my brother too." She tapped her bottom lip and counted on her fingers all the guests she would have.

"You, Mac, Tormand, Cynne, Annika, Alessio, Daddy... I suppose I'll have to invite that Lorelei." Annika took her pendant so she had no trouble with the sun, but she didn't think her father had any coverage. And if he looked like that, she would have to borrow a hoodie and shades for him. He could just sit in the shade and sip some wine and he would be fine. "And if you want anyone else to come, just let me know."

She patted the girl's knee. "Here, let's watch the movie." It might help her take her mind off the attacks. Scary things, she supposed, for humans. They wouldn't hurt Anna anymore. She wasn't going to say it might not work out that way for Mac and Tormand, given what they were, but they were all relatively safe from Daddy's minions.

Questing Sex Symbol

User Image
Annika Skyes
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - -

Chasity wasn't home. She figured she was off with her mortal friends since her closet had been raided and some things were gone. Annika dropped his and her luggage into one of the guest rooms. She would sort it out later, finding the fridge and cabinets were stocked with edible human food and whatnot was a little surprising and lucky actually. She could feed hers. She did that and surveyed the house to find their father in the basement, and few protections beyond some house alarms up around the property. They were far enough out there not to be stumbled upon, but one never knew...

She would take it up with her later, flopping over the couch and onto the waiting lap. Her sister walked in on them lounging about. "Annika!" She was happy to see her and then a little confused about the man she was entangled with.

"Hey sis..." Annika stretched and got up from the couch. She had to think a minute... "Right, Dad's in the basement and I got our brother's phone number. Pretty sure it's his. My boyfriend says so and he's never wrong." She produced a card to some business in town out of her pocket and handed it over.

Chasity stared at it then nodded. "Good. Uhm, pool party tomorrow. I'm having a mixed bag of guests so... best behavior." She warned the both of them before running off to make a phone call.

Annika glanced back at her boyfriend. "Alright, whatever." She shrugged and returned to snoozing.

=======================

She was insane.

Chasity was up early in the morning trying to get a party for humans set up. She wanted decorations and grilled food and whatever else they had for parties nowadays. Annika just wanted some peace. Didn't she know the last thing a captive Vampire wanted was a horde of strangers around? She had enough of strange witches poking and prodding and annoying her. Oh, it was satisfying to eat that one alive soon as the bindings were gone, but still.

"Come on! Put these up. Dad got Alessio to come." Chasity threw a roll of party tape at her. She caught it in front of her face and sighed.

"Fine. I draw the line at party hats." Annika relented and put them up inside the kitchen. She would do that if only because Chasity wanted to play happy family... "Should remind her of my fourteenth birthday." She muttered, earning a curious stare from Anthony. "Alessio ate my husband and we got the wrong cake." She finished taping up the party string and hopped down off the chair. Her boyfriend was dragged with her to change into a swimsuit because if she was supposed to look pretty poolside, so was he.

Divine Muse

User Image User Image User Image

~Annabelle Leigh Yuri~
Location: Chasity's ~~~ Company: Mac, Tor, Tony, Annika, Chasity, and Daddy vamp
Dressed

"Might be weird inviting Tabitha...She's a Hunter, I think...She had a crossbow shooting those ones that tried to eat us. I don't want her to think I'm avoiding her, but given you and your family would be there, I wouldn't want to take any chances on someone getting eaten…"

"Mm, yeah, best not to invite hunters.

That had been the conversation the night before with Chasity, before she headed home. She couldn’t blame her for not wanting potentially murderous guests at her party…Well, outside Mac…But he could control himself. So that was one person off the invite list. She’d called Parish Place, and left a message for Cynne about the party with someone named Vesper. Cynne knew he could call her back to get Chasity’s number if he wanted to ask about inviting anyone else.

That left her with just one person to invite…A friend of mine is throwing a pool party, if you’re back in town, she said you’re more than welcome to come. If not, I’ll send you a picture of me in my swimsuit. Same place you brought me s’mores. Sorry I missed your text. I was really out of it last night. That had been the diplomatic, and less dramatic explanation of her condition the night before. She hit SEND, sending the text to Altair.

All packed up! Chasity said she had a suit for ye.” She could have worn a crop top, and some shorts. She would have been fine. Mac opened the blinds to check the street. She winced, pulling on a pair of sunglasses. “Ye sure she doona have a concussion?

Maybe a mild one. I’ll drive jus‘ tae be safe.

She wasn’t arguing with them. She grabbed the bags of wine and liquor, and headed down, climbing into the passenger seat. It didn’t take them long to reach Chasity’s. A man walked out, grinning. “Bonjour!” He inclined his head to them. “I am, ‘ow you say, Annika’s candy. Call me Tony.” He chuckled. “Let me take those for you mademoiselle.” He took the bags, and Mac, and Tor followed him in, carrying the rest of the sides. Chasity had stuff for the grill, so they brought salads, sides, and snacks to have with it, just to contribute. Anna hated going to parties empty handed, and it finally rubbed off on Mac, or maybe he was worried about there only being a pack of hotdogs, and beer. “Anna? Chasity said to tell you ze suit eez een ‘er room, so to go get eet when you get ‘ere.

Thank you,” she said, finding Chasity’s room. When she went in, a figure in a hoodie turned around. She bit back the scream when she realized that it was Daddy Vampire underneath the hood, and behind the glasses. Chasity had said he wouldn’t hurt her, so she’d just have to get over his startling appearance, and the fact that he resembled the ones who tried to eat her. He was holding up a pink bathing suit, obviously wondering what it was as he turned it back and forth in the light, trying to figure out what it was. “I think that’s mine…” He looked her up and down, and then held it up, shaking his head. Chasity did say he was behind the times. “Girls wear stuff like that to swim in.” He stiffened at that, and moved to Chasity closet, taking out what looked like an old fashioned nightgown of some kind. “It’s what girls now wear,” she decided to qualify. She was not wearing a nightgown to swim in.

"Daddy! Get back in the basement!" Chasity came in and yelled at him, pushing him out the door. "I'll come get you when it's time." Chasity yanked the pink out of his hand, and tossed it to her. It gave her the chance to slip into the bathroom to get dressed. She winced at what she saw in the mirror. The suit looked great! She just looked like crap. Well, the hickies weren’t that big a deal, it was the bruises from being thrown onto the ground, and against shelves that made her look horrible, and the glued together cut near her temple, going back into her hair. She sighed. Nothing she could do about it. She pulled a hat on to hide the head wound, and the glasses went back on. Maybe she should go to the doctor and see about a head scan. They could have knocked her brains out at some point…She should probably check to make sure they were still there, and not swollen…

Another sigh, and she pulled on the pretty robe, then went out to lounge by the pool. Mac and Tor had both ordered her to take it easy…Apparently, Mac hadn’t taken the news of her fainting very well, even with the circumstances. She’d just sit by the pool…Or at least…She would have if she didn’t feel like there were needles poking her…What the ********?! She got up and pulled the lounge chair over into the shade, then lay back down. This was much better.

Questing Sex Symbol

User Image

C Y N N E

location: On the way to Chasity's via bicycle || company: Gwendolyn

No takeout, no food. "All my stuff's at Anna and Mac's. Why don't we go there?" He suggested.

She shrugged. "Sure. If you don't mind riding on the back of my bike." Vesper appeared as they were headed out the door with a message from the phone... apparently there was a party... well, he took Gwen over to the apartment for food and to change his clothes...

=======

He didn't mind riding the back of the bike on the way to the apartment, but he did on the way to Chasity's. Cynne put Gwendolyn on the back and pedaled instead. Apparently Vesper could act as a real person in the house, but outside of it he was entirely useless and could only be seen by Gwen. He stayed behind, doing ghost things, and honestly that was fine with Cynne. He gave him goosebumps every time he was near. He didn't know how Gwen lived with all of those ghosts in her house.

"I don't know if I should tell you this, but Chasity is a Vampire and Mac and his brother are Werewolves." He said, pedaling hard up a hill. The road was winding and a bit long as they were headed somewhat into the mountains for Chasity's mansion-like house. A car came speeding around the corner and moved into the other lane to pass them. He bit his tongue.

They might have to walk at some parts, after at least moving Gwen to the front to make it easier. "Just in case things get weird at the party... Let me know if you want to leave and I'll take you home. I won't drink." He flashed a smile at her.

Divine Muse

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image
~Lorelei Johnson~
Location: Chasity's ~~~ Company: Everyone there, Chasity and her father
Dressed

She’d gotten a call at the shop, inviting her to a party…A pool party…At a vampire’s house…She couldn’t help but laugh. That was rich! Well…She went home, and showered, and rested, and did all those fun things before she took some of her special wine out of the wine cellar. She had no idea how old Chasity, or anyone with her, was, but she wouldn’t bring college frat party booze, that was certain. She had made this wine herself, and it followed a recipe from medieval times. It even had some other things added to it, as in herbs during the fermentation, nothing gross. It was a base for bloodwine, but she wasn’t about to add any blood to it. The vampires could do that themselves, or just drink it straight. She preferred straight.

It took some time going from her side of town, around town, to get to Chasity’s…Still faster than trying to just go through the town…She parked in front of the posh house, and she heard noise from around back. Mac had his guitar out, singing. Tormand was talking to a man with a French accent at the grill, Anna was sitting the shade, looking as if someone had used her for a piñata at some point in the recent past. There was a dark haired girl staring at her, and then Chasity was in front of her.

Brought a little something for the party.” She held the bag up to her, not sure where she wanted to put it. “Or a gift, whichever you prefer.

"You're so sweet. Glad you could make it." Chasity smiled, accepting the wine. "Before you enjoy the festivities and all that, would you mind making me another ring? I have one more guest who is confined to the basement and that's hardly fair."

If you have a ring, I have some sunstones and moonstones in the car. Didn‘t know if anyone would need one, so I brought a few. Unless you just wanted a pendant made. I have some metal, but it‘s hard to do raw metal to fit a finger.” It wasn’t hard to go back out to the car and grab two of the stones she had tucked into the console. She returned to Chasity, and looked around. Then, she leaned in. “I know Tormand knows what I am, and you do. How is it with everyone else, just so I know…Is everyone in on the secret of who is what, or…” She looked to the blond vampire as she followed her into the house to get what was needed.

"I think everyone here knows. Cynne and his guest, they do not, but they aren't here yet. About you though? Just Tor and Mac, and my family." She said, leading her to the basement. She would just tell Anna. She lived with Mac, and temporarily, Tor, so it wouldn‘t stay a secret for long, if she didn‘t know already…"Daddy, I brought you a witch."

She came up short when she saw Daddy. She hadn’t been expecting to find one that was quite so…Old… “I think you need more than a day ring, but I don’t have the gems for that yet. I can acquire them and make something more helpful later, if you like? The day-ring will do just fine. I was just thinking…” She looked the hooded vampire up and down. “Something that might help him blend a bit more…” She grinned. “I can make a pendant without much problem, but Chasity said you’d prefer a ring? Do you have one that fits you? I’m afraid it’s hard to size the metal right with this spell. Need something a bit pre-made.

She watched him pull a ring from one of his fingers, and hold it out to her. She took it, and walked over to a table in the corner. There was a bowl. A quick wipe with some herbs, and it was cleansed of any lingering energies that would interfere with the spell. She placed the ring, along with the sun and moon stones into the bowl. Another dusting of herbs, and she spoke the spell. Though they walk the darkness, Afraid of the fire of the light, Let not its kiss the bearer burn, Let day for the bearer be as night.

There was a flash of smoke, and what was left in the bowl was a ring for the Patriarch of this vampire family. “Here you are.” She held it out to him, and watched him put it on. She certainly hoped Chasity had warned Anna, and the werewolves about her father…

Questing Sex Symbol

Altair Skyes
location :: Chasity's House || company :: Anna, Mac, Tormand, Annika, Tony
hm

He parked his car behind a familiar pink jeep. "[********]" Altair got out, grabbing the wine bottle from his front seat on his way. He carried it around the side of the house towards the back where the party was.

He spotted one wolf at the grill with a human, one with a guitar, and Anna laid out in the shade. Her skin marked with more than his kisses in bruises and scratches. "[********]" He bit his bottom lip and walked into the party anyway. Anna was closest, and he reached her chair in the shade first.

He leaned over her. "Hey. Are you feeling better?" Anna's head tilted up further and he leaned down to peck a kiss to her lips. He pulled off his shades and was about to grab a seat beside her when Annika walked up.

"I thought Dad was just lying to make her happy when she said you were coming." She smirked, glancing over him and Anna.

His cold stare told her enough, not that she cared. It was her intention to expose him. "He ran away from me last night. I was trying to take him somewhere safe." Altair replied. The music suddenly died. He hadn't been expecting everyone to be listening. Obviously, a party of supernatural creatures, they were.

Mac and the one he assumed was the brother, Tor, were looking at them. Anna's face paled. "I think she might faint again," Tor said with a chuckle. "Quit your s**t, Tor!" He put his hands up. "Doona let her hit her head if she faints. She's got enough stitches in it for a while."

He folded his glasses and put them on the table next to the wine bottle. "Is there something wrong?" Altair asked her slowly. Was she afraid of him now? Or disgusted? She just slept with a Vampire without even knowing. Did she think he compelled her? How much did she know? She was slow in answering, so he turned towards the liquor to avoid hearing how delicately put rejection was. "I need a drink." He stated and looked over the selection. They had plenty of liquor, soda, water... did Chasity never feed?!

Divine Muse

User Image

~Annabelle Leigh Yuri~
Location: Chasity's ~~~ Company: Altair/Alessio, Annika---Chasity
Dressed

Was there something wrong? He wasn’t quite sure how she should answer that…Just like with Mac and Tor, he was still the same person, she just knew something more about him…There wasn’t anything wrong in that regard. However…He’d lied to her…He hadn’t told his name…He hadn’t been the one to tell her what he was…Perhaps he had meant to at some point…She could understand not giving out all your deepest secrets on the first few dates. She understood it took time to get to know a person…She understood that…

She was still…Unbelievably angry, and she didn’t know why…

Alt-Ales---” She wasn’t even sure what to call him! “We need to talk when there aren’t so many ears about. Let’s just celebrate your family’s reunion, and your sister’s safe return…” Tears were threatening. He left to get a drink. Her stomach roiled. “Excuse me,” was all she could bite out as she slowly stood, then made her way for the nearest bathroom. She slammed the door shut and locked it, nearly falling into the toilet as she lost what little she had in her stomach.

A trembling hand was able to push the lever down, and get rid of the evidence of the sickness from the bowl. She didn’t have a toothbrush…She pulled her knees to her chest, and buried her face against them, letting the tears fall. She felt like she was losing her mind. She rarely got that angry. Usually, she’d just have someone beat the hell out of someone if she got even half this angry, but…

She wanted to break a bottle and stab someone…

There was a knock on the door, and she thought she heard Chasity’s voice. She reached up, and pulled the handle, unlocking the door, but she didn’t get up. “Anna? Are you sick?

I don’t know. I think I’m going crazy. Maybe I have post traumatic stress disorder or something…I just found out that my Altair is your Alessio…” The tears were falling again. “I’m so angry, I want to stab someone, and that’s just not me…I don’t just get super pissed and catch people on fire, vampire-things or not, and just go about my day…It’s not me…But I did that! Twice! Then your sister outs your brother, doesn’t give him a chance to tell me after he realizes it’s probably going to come out sooner or later…No…She just outs him, and she thought it was funny, never mind that he’s the first guy I ever---” She cut herself off…That was her brother, and Annika was her sister…She didn’t need to hear how mad she was at any of her family.

I got so angry, I got sick. That’s never happened before, either. Maybe Mac’s right, and I got a concussion or something…

I'm sorry my family's full of assholes.

She gasped, and then laughed, letting a few more tears fall. “I know that feeling. My grandpa’s some sort of mob boss…Vladimir Volkov…” She wiped her tears. “Never really got to know any of my family, not even my parents. My mom would take some breaks and teach me how to fire weapons, and use regular items for weapons…Like compressed air, and hairspray…They were always shipping me around, moving me about, trying to keep my grandpa from finding me. Only ever met the man three times. Last time I saw my parents was over a year ago, when they told me that since I couldn’t shape up, to just ship out. They cut me off. Don’t even really talk to me. They don’t even send holiday cards.” She shook her head. “Yeah, family full of assholes. We have something else in common, other than a love of shopping, and being blonde.

Divine Muse

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~Tormand Lochlain~

Mac seemed calm, but he wasn’t sure if that was good thing or not…He was either waiting to see how Anna handled things, or he was waiting until there were less witnesses and potential casualties about before he went ape-s**t-crazy on Anna’s vampire lover… “Doona ken what ye are getting yer boxers in a twist about,” he said as Tony smirked about something. “No’ like ye arenae interested in Chasity.

That’s different. We’re both not human an’ let each other ken it.” He lifted his gaze. “Jus’ shut up, or I’m gonna get mad.” He nodded. “So, Tony, what do ye do?

I see dead people.” Tor lifted his gaze, and so did Mac. Mac actually laughed, so that was good. He watch Mac go to play some more music. He was playing, he was keeping occupied, and less homicidal, so that was good. He caught some of the lyrics of what Mac was singing. Tony started banging on something, and Tor started singing along, too. He knew the song, surprisingly…

Chasity came out yelling in Italian, and they quickly stopped playing, but when it was obvious it was all directed at Altair, who started talking back in Italian, and gesturing, Tony started banging on the makeshift drum again, and they picked up on the song, singing it a second time, because why the hell not? It drowned out the screaming, at least.

Then Cynne came running up, a blond in tow. Popular party for blonds, it seemed. Chasity came out to pull Mac away, and he handed the guitar off to Cynne, who easily picked up where Mac had left off, and continued with the song.

Questing Sex Symbol

User Image
Chasity Skyes
swims

Chasity sat down next to her on the floor of the bathroom, the door shut behind her as they talked. She smiled softly. "Well, let me get my father set up outside and you can go into my room to talk with Altair." She brushed back her hair and gave her some tissues to wipe her face. "I'll get Mac to make plenty of noise. How's that?" She could do that for the poor girl and if it only made things worse, she might compel her. If Alessio didn't plan on doing that already when they were alone.

"Mac and Tor have really good hearing... Don't know if it'll work... But could be worth a try. I don't want to ruin your party. It can wait until later... When I'm sure Mac and Tor won't be trying to strain their wolfy ears to listen." She hiccuped. "Or if you think it'd be better to do now, I will."

"I bet I can convince him." She gave a devilish smile. Anna nodded, and pulled herself up to wash her face. Chasity pushed herself up from the floor and left the bathroom, shutting the door for privacy on her way. She grabbed her father from the kitchen with Lorelei and brought him outside to where Anna was sitting. Lorelei was handed the wine and some glasses to share. She didn't seem so bothered by Daddy.

Then Chasity turned on Altair. She snapped her fingers at him. "Vieni con me!" She commanded and he scowled at her, talking back. They exchanged a few phrases before she went over to get him. She grabbed him by the hood of his vest and shoved him inside. Her foot came up to keep from coming back out through the glass door, and she leaned in to whisper. "You go have a chat with Anna in my room in five minutes." And she slammed it shut.

She watched him groan and then give up standing there to go walk further into her house. At least he'd wait a few minutes before going to see Anna so she could get everyone distracted...

Now, she sighed and pulled her braid over her shoulder. "Mac." Chasity pulled on a smile. She walked around the pool to where they were playing to get to him. She was hating herself for interrupting something that seemed to be occupying him enough to keep from changing, and it was entertaining the others, but she needed a big favor... and real assurance that he wouldn't transform into the wolf in front of her father. She tapped his shoulder to get him to come with her into the pool house.

Chasity yanked him in and shut the door. She turned to him, hands on her hips. "I'm going to compel you and you're going to let me. I thought it fair to warn you that your rules are going to be broken. No matter how stupid they were."

Divine Muse

User Image

~Tormach "Mac" Lochlain~

Mac let her pull him, and he raised a brow. “If ye dinnae do it, I woulda given Tor five minutes before he suggested it.” He sighed. “Alrigh’ let’s get this over with, no offense. I am mad, but I can handle it, but yeah…Best tae no’ take a chance. This time.” He grinned. “But I get a kiss for yer penalty breaking the rules.

She smirked, and he met her gaze. He wasn’t fighting rage any more after that…And he had the feeling he got a very nice kiss for playing fair. He went back, and Cynne was playing another of those poetic song things girls seemed to like. Tor was looking around, and went to head towards the house. “Where ye goin’?

Tae find Anna.

She’s in Chasity’s house. She’s fine.” Then he grabbed his brother and threw him into the pool, laughing. “Ye looked like ye needed a cool-down!” He pulled his shirt off, and dived in after him. If he tried to get out to go find Anna, he’d just dunk him…His brother was taller, but he was meaner.

He wasn’t the only mean one. Annika was batting her eyelashes at Tony, and was shoved in by Chasity. He saw Chasity throw something into the bushes, and when he looked back down…Tor was singing the boobs song… Mac couldn’t help but laugh. Living with Anna for three years…Boobs had no power…Well, Chasity’s might…

Chasity waved to her sister, and went to introduce herself to Cynne’s guest. Tony had went and found Annika’s top, and handed it to her, and her long, batting eyelashes.

Questing Sex Symbol

User Image
location: Chasity's House || company: Lorelei, Gwen, the party...

He was watching the others have fun in the water and sun. The ring that the witch made for him prevented it from destroying his earthly form and all that for which he was grateful, but what good was it if he was stuck wrapped up in the shade? He carefully pulled the glasses from his face with a claw and let them clatter onto the table, then he gently bit one sleeve and shrugged out of the hooded sweater.

It had been so long since he felt the sun on his bare back. He stood up and took a deep breath. "s**t! Ye said---Doesnae really brace ye for it, does it?"

"Imagine how Anna felt walking intae a dark room and him turning on a light."

"Anna's soooo gonna need therapy."

Chasity quickly stood up and got their attention. "Everyone, please don't mind him. He just has a... skin condition." She said, touching his shoulder. "You can call him Mister Skyes." She offered a smile. All he could do was growl. He stepped towards the pool, but she stopped him. "Daddy, don't go in without a floaty." He looked at her and she produced some circular tube to force over his head and put his arms through. It sat at his waist until she gave him a guiding push into the water. He splashed in and his head went under, then quickly popped back up with the see-through yellow tube right under his arms. He stayed afloat, bobbing in the slight waves, and relaxed.

His arms dangled in the water as he rested his chin on the device. The ancient Vampire drifted to the deep end while the Werewolves and human guests stayed on the other end of the pool.

Questing Sex Symbol

Altair Skyes
hm

"I'm not upset that you're a vampire, and I don't think you compelled me. If I had thought that, I would have busted out the bottom of a beer bottle and stabbed you with it..." She paled again. "And that's not me... I swear, I need to go to a mental hospital..."

"Hmph. I don't think so." He grabbed a chair and turned it around, sitting on it and resting his arm on the back to hold his drink. "What are you upset about?"

"Everything...I went shopping with your sister, and saw her murder two people, she ripped one's face off...That's how I found out about vampires. By the way. Then I find out Tor is a werewolf, and Mac is scarier than a werewolf, because he doesn't just change at the full moon, but any time he gets pissed...I've been living with him for three years...Still, your sister was nice before I found out she was a vampire. Tor and Mac were still the same people...I thought So, I'll just have to be a little more careful, and try to not piss people off so easily."

She turned away from the mirror to look at him. "I got attacked leaving work, by the---Whatever they were. Saw Mac start to turn for the first time. I got attacked when I was going out shopping for a computer, in the middle of the day. Used some knowledge I never thought I'd need to. Had to kill a person who would have killed me. I'm a murderer...Had a crossbow just handed to me, but I just...I just couldn't deal with that...Then, the things that had tried to kill me twice already, were trying to get at me in my apartment..." She turned towards the window. "I go into my room, and there's your father, just sitting on my bed, and I don't know why. He looks a lot like the nearly thirty things that tried to kill the last few days. That's...A lot to absorb for a human, if you didn't know..."

She took a shuddering breath. "Then...The one normal part of my life, new though you are to it, I find out-not from you, but your sister, and not the one I know-you're not what I thought you were. I find out, I don't even know your real name. I get people have secrets...I do...I even understand not sharing those secrets until you think you can trust someone...There's just a lot that is different than I thought it was. There is a lot I am having to learn to adapt to, all at once. I'm angry at the situation, and I'm scared. Growing up being terrified that someone is going to break into wherever your sleeping and take you away is completely different from...All of this...I wish I had learned what you were from you, but I can't change that. I'll probably just have to change your name on my phone now is all...Altair-or Alessio, if you prefer, Vampire Sex God."

Her form seemed to go slack. "If you even want me around any more. For all I know, you wanted someone who had no idea what you were, and that's why you didn't say anything."

"I want you." He set down his empty bottle and got up from the chair. "You don't tell people these things because you eat people, and other people want to kill you." Altair shrugged as he walked over to her. "Altair Skyes, that is fine. I am sure Chasity has a family tree somewhere if you are interested in knowing our birth names. We must change them wherever we move for various reasons... one of them being I'm not fond of family reunions."

"I can understand that. My mom wasn't too big on them either, but being a mafia princess can do that, I'm led to understand." She hiccuped, and took a step towards him, resting her head against his chest.

He chuckled, bringing up an arm around her. "You'll fit in fine then."

Divine Muse

User Image User Image

~Annabelle Leigh Yuri~
Dressed

She slid her arms around his waist. “That’s comforting.” She chuckled. She’d grow old and die, he’d continue on. She could live with that… “I owe you kisses, but I’m afraid I have vomit breath even though I brushed my teeth.” She wiped the tear that was trying to fall from her cheek. “Ugh. I think I have PTSD. Do you want to go back out? I know your family is out there, and I saw your dad floating in the pool.

He kissed her forehead and then brought up her hands to touch her fingers to his lips, and kiss up her arms. She found herself smiling as his lips found her neck. If he’d bitten her before, she hadn’t noticed it, during or afterwards. She liked his kisses. They felt nice…His lips left her neck, and she met his gaze before he leaned in and kissed her. Her hands found the buttons and zippers of his jacket, and she started pulling them free, pushing the fabric back from his shoulders. He was wearing a hell of a lot more than she was…

…She really hoped Chasity wouldn’t mind they’d borrowed the bed…She couldn’t help but try to fluff one last pillow to make it look like they hadn’t just---Altair was chuckling. “Well, I don’t know if she’s done that in here yet or not, and I know I wouldn’t like someone doing that in my room before I did…” She paused. “Actually, I wouldn’t like it at all!” She was a horrible person…She’d send her some liquor as an apology/thanks. That’d assuage some of her guilt.

She shouldn’t have put us in a room with a bed if she didn’t want us to use it.” That sounded far too logical to her, so it just couldn’t be right…Could it? She’d still send some liquor. Altair kissed her neck, and they made their way back down to the pool. As soon as they stepped outside, music started blaring, and lights were shining…Mac, Cynne, Tor, and Tony were all singing, or playing instruments, and when she got over the initial shock of all the noise and the flashing lights to pay attention to the lyrics…

She started laughing…Altair had to hold her up, she was laughing so hard. They kept singing until the song was over. “Yeah…Therapy…

Lots of it.

You guys are ridiculous.” She was able to stand on her own two feet, but she still had to hold onto Altair. “Rude!” And of course…That led into the next song.

Altair made her sit down at the edge of the pool, and when she looked out…Daddy Vampire was still sitting out in his floaty, a cocktail in his hand as his feet made little splashes in time with the music…She burst out laughing again, only there was no Altair to stop her from rolling off the lounge, and staring up at the sky.

Then the needle feeling came back, and she made forced herself to stop laughing enough to push the lounge into some shade.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff