Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Fatcat

7,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━—¤÷☠÷¤━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Kanna climbed into the car prior to Tristan placing Susan into the vehicle. She gently placed Susan's head on her lap and continued to hold pressure on her wounds, welcoming Adi's aid. Her clothing stuck to her skin, soaked in Susan's blood and a lump began to form in her throat. She was becoming lightheaded, unsure if anything going on around her was really happening. "It'll be okay, I- we can get everything we need there, I'm sure!"

Paranoia crept up her spine though, as more people piled into the large vehicle. From beside her a voice drifted into her mind. "Y'know, I was shot three times once. Before I died." She dared a glance. An older gentleman, maybe in his sixties, chuckled and patted Kanna on the bad, though it felt a bit more like cold water dripping onto her skin. "Don't worry, girlie, she'll be fine. She's got death herself looking after her, doesn't she?" Ignoring the spectre she turned back to Daniel, and then looked at Tristan, "It's at the intersection of Glendale something or other and ar- arma?" she was at a loss for the name of the second streat, she knew it was "arm" something but she couldn't remember- "It's Armistead. Used to be tennent in one of them aparment homes up until the late 20's. That's when I died, y'know." the ghostly man said. "Armistead, it's at the intersection of Glendale and Armistead!"

She glanced back at the ghostly figure that had followed them into the car, then back at everyone else in the vehicle. I've seen my share of weird things today, they can handle a little girl talking to herself. she thought, before opening her mouth to speak. "Sir, if you weren't a doctor in life, then at this point I don't need you in death, please go away." She tried to say it quietly, hoping no one would notice given the urgency of the situation. The man smiled, "I was this town's medical examiner sash mortician, I reckon I got the basic medical knowledge to help. And if not, well at least I can tell you how to pretty her up before you zombify her." Kanna stiffened. How did he know about that? She shook her head, right now wasn't the best time to wonder about that. She nodded, and turned her attention back to Susan, and keeping her from bleeding out.
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━—¤÷☠÷¤—━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Outfit
[x]
Where
in a car
Emotions
A little unbalanced

Melodious Prophet

8,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
x
xxxxxxxx[A part of me is fighting something]
The scenery is all too blindingxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ xxxxxxxxx
۩ 『Every move has got me nowhere』
I don't wanna' fight anymore
Run away۩xxxx
░░░░░░░░░░░░ xxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

Earth god
I don't want to fade anymore

Theme Song
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
With: Lot's of people but now with the three female godlings
OOC: N/A

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tristan looked around to make sure everyone was safely in the car before he started the ignition. ”Good…it’s on.” He thought to himself as she glanced over all the contraptions that would put the car in drive. He nodded to himself reaching to the gear shift beside him and pulling it to the D. Car on, gear in drive, this was easier than he thought. He felt somewhat satisfied but also in a hurry, he could feel the tension in the car and it wasn’t helping his nerves any. It was worse than when he had to take his driving test back in high school. He had felt so nervous that he failed and resorted to a bike which he had been using ever since.

He glanced through the windshield in front of him as Kanna told him the road streets he would be scrambling to get to. He nodded mostly to himself and took his foot off the break and placing it on the gas, he pressed it a little too hard and the car easily took off with a tired burning. His eyes widened and he released the gas a little to control the speed better. Now that his head wasn’t glued to the back of the seat he adjusted his posture and leaned forward a little to glance at the street signs. Two blocks, Glendale and Armistead, surely he could find it. His green eyes kept looking in the rear view mirror which was pointing towards the three girls in the back. He sighed and shook his head and looked back at the road just barely swerving around another car. His heart leapt in his throat and he reminded himself that he better pay attention to what he was doing.

Past the café, and the pizza shop, he finally turned to the right, the car skidding across the pavement as he almost missed his turn. Though ungracefully, the he came to a skidding halt in front of the old vet clinic. As the car came to a halt all bodies went forward at the unexpected stop and then heads hit the back of their seats. Tristan breathed a sigh of relief and he glanced around with a cheesy grin, ”That wasn’t so bad.”. His joke only lasted a moment once he turned back to what would be needed. He got out of the car and slammed the door heading over to the back and opening the door to whoever was sitting behind him, ”Open doors for me, I’ll get Susan.” He stated simply, as the girl climbed out he then reached in and pulled Susan back into his arms. Blood stained the back seat and Tristan grimaced slightly. He felt his heart sink, he was beginning to have his doubts but he knew he shouldn’t let that show. Out of the car he cleared his face of all expression except a serious look of determination before hurrying inside. He hoped it wasn’t locked, but if anything he was more than glad to break the glass doors.

Hatter Coon

boopish

EliRain

NoStressJess

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff