Pirates or Ninjas?

Pirates 0.8 80.0% [ 32 ]
Ninjas 0.2 20.0% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 40 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27 28 > >>

Enduring Friend

-Cain Absolom-

User ImageUser Image
Cain stood on the deck of the Archelion, watching as his crew carried supplies aboard the ship from the dock. The Archelion was on a restocking outing, in a harbour of Provnia named Dreshka. It's been quite a long time since Cain was last in the country of his birth place, as he had been out at sea with his crew for closer to three months, out pillaging and exploring the lands. Supplies were dangerously low, and a restock was much needed, thankfully the recent raids turned out more than enough revenue to pay for the stock.

He continued to walk along the deck of the Archelion while grabbing the oaken railing, looking back at the afternoon sun as it crossed over the zenith in the sky. He walked back to his quarters, examining a few maps and notes he wrote previously for himself, pondering what his future expeditions would be. He wasn't planning to stay in port very long, no more than a night if even at that. The crew was feeling to be on a hot streak and they were restless despite being at battle nearly without rest for the past couple weeks. He decided he'd likely set sail for Hesoyia to the east, going around the Akavi'ran isles. The voyage shouldn't last too long, and the loot should be quite good near Hesoyia.

Cain left his cabin and saw a peculiar sight. A slave girl on his ship-- he recalls she was called... Elik?, shes quite the recent addition to the ship, as her attire stated so. There was no room for slops of any kind aboard the Archelion. He approached her and placed his hand on her shoulder, calmly saying;

"I understand you're rather new aboard. You'd best look the part." he said, looking to the girl and then one of his crew mates.

He gestured one of his crew mates over and asking him to bring over some of the expensive clothing that was previously pillaged yet completely useless to the crew due to the fact most of the crew was male. In particular he asked for a blouse and bodice along with a skirt and flats.

"He should be with you shortly. I don't tolerate foul appearance aboard, whether you're a slave or crew. Let me know if you need anything." he said, continuing on past her to the bow of his ship where he sat on the bowsprit, waiting for his crew to finish hauling the rest of the resupplies aboard.

User ImageUser Image

KodaGon's Waifu

Newbie Noob

14,800 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
-Lєσ Wιηтєʀтσσтн-
User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image
My body flung back and forth gently with the afternoon breeze of the sea and my eyes slowly opened from concentration as I the captains mumbles below. I gazed down on the slave girl and the Captain as he ordered some men to grab some clothes for her. 'Fancy as ever, the little ********.' I thought to myself grinner, my arms crossed against my chest. I glanced up at my legs, wrapped around the yard of the ship as I hung upside-down like a cave bat. My arms swiftly reached up and gripped the yard, and my legs slipped down, leaving now hanging by my arms.

"Oi! Cap'n Fancy Pants!" I shouted as I dropped down behind Cain. "We headin' towards Hesoyia, aye?" I smiled wide. "Need me ta do anything super important until we arrive?" I flung my arm around Cain's shoulder and pulled him to my chest, then pressed my fist to his head, rubbing and rustling his hair. "C'mon, y'know ol' Leo likes to be kept busy ya?" I grinned, hoping Cain had some sort of business for me to take care of.

Enduring Friend

-Cain Absolom-

User ImageUser Image
After being severely annoyed by Leo, Cain shoved Leo off of him and readjusted his hair, putting his hat back into his proper place. Leo was always rather a nuisance aboard, always messing up the pristine condition of order kept aboard with his gregariousness and rowdiness. Such a shame that he's actually quite nice to have aboard though. Can't win them all it seems.

Cain turned to Leo, with a properly stern look on his face;

"Yes, we're going to Hesoyia. If you're looking for something to do, it would be useful if you could go into town and go gather information on the routes towards Hesoyia. We haven't been there in awhile and it'd be valuable to know if the state of affairs there have changed."

Since Hesoyia was easily the largest country in the lands, it's very possible for large events to happen frequently, due to the sheer amount of wealth and militaristic power being the largest country brings. Cain wanted to know if there were any important merchant targets or vulnerable navy ships that were planning on roving around Hesoyia.

"The information would be invaluable in finding a target to pillage. While you're at it, feel free to recruit more members for the crew, we can always have more hands aboard and we have plenty of supplies to house more hands." he said

User ImageUser Image

Indulgent Shapeshifter

XXXGXaXlXeXXXXandXXXXRXaXyXnXeXX || The Mercenaries||XXX
The Sisters Sea ShantyXXXXXXXXXLocation:: Provnia; infront of tavernXXXXXXXXX Company:: N/AXXXXXXXXX Mood/Status:: Annoyed and poor

User ImageUser Image
        It was a quiet afternoon in the settlement of Provnia; ships where sailing to and fro from its docks and workers were routinely going about their business. --and like clockwork, the twins were up to their old shenanigans, this time getting kick out of another tavern for delinquent tabs. "Out with you, you louts!!" The bartender growled angrily as he shoved one of the statuesque women hastily out the door. The red head had a calm yet serious look on her face as she exited the tavern without a word to the annoyed man. On the other hand, her dark-haired counterpart had plenty of words to share as she was being shoved out in a huff.

"Get yer damned hands off me, you fat troll!! I ought to--!!" Rayne, the fiery brunette whipped around poised to break the man's nose. --But was stopped by Gale, who caught Rayne's fist in mid-strike.

"Leave it alone, Rayne. It's your fault for running up the tab... You drunkard..." Usually, Gale was always in a leveled mood, but recently her stress level were causing her to become quite short with her sister. The reason for all of this was due in no small part to Rayne’s spending spree, leaving the two with little to no money. Which meant they had to find employment soon or find themselves falling on even harder times. At the moment they couldn't even afford to rent a room at an inn and had been forced to sleep on the streets for the last few days.

Irked, tired and hungry; Gale was in no mood to deal with her sister's temper. --and Rayne knew better then to continue to test her sister’s patience when it had already been stretched so thin. Rayne laid one golden eye on her sister and winced before withdrawing her raised fist. "You lucked out this time, you wrinkly b*****d...." Rayne stuffed her hands into the pockets of her armored waist coat and turned to follow her sister. Leaving the bartender to retreat back inside without so much as a bruise. "So-- where to now?" Rayne asked, as she tried to appear as nonchalant as possible; even though she was still partially seething from being kicked out of yet another tavern.

Instead of an answer to her question, she was met by a hard glare from Gale. "Wut? I didn’t even break anything this time..." Rayne shrugged and threw up her hands, still feeling as though she was the real victim. "--Shut up..." Gale replied flatly and sighed as she leaned on a wooden pillar, and leaned her head back; trying to come up with their next course of action. "--Looks like it time to go job hunting again..."

"Aw... Com'n I hate guarding these random idiots...." Rayne grumble and crossed her arms over her bosom, pouting at the prospect of the job search.

"Don't pout when it’s your fault we ran out of funds so fast. --Besides there's other things to do besides play babysitter to a bunch of nobles...." Gale explained, as she coolly stared at the sky. "We just need to ask around, I'm sure there are some odd jobs that need to be done somewhere."

The statement only earned a displeased groan from the female clad in blue; but the gesture went ignored by her sister as she continued to plot their next move.

KodaGon's Waifu

Newbie Noob

14,800 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
♫Tσвʏ Vαsυκι♪

User ImageUser Image
My feet dragged along the dirt road down the main street of Provnia, one foot in front of the other placed lazily. A puff of smoke creeped from my lips and Walter's wings twitched from the scent of tobacco. My hand in my pocket and my lute on my back, I continued past a group of ladies, seeming in deep though and giving an atmosphere of irritation. I slowly stopped my pace and turned my head more, looking at them in curiousity.

"Ya get kicked out?" I asked in a raspy voice, loud enough for at least one of them to hear. I blinked my eyes once, and my face showed concern for the girls as they seemed in a sort of bind. "Is it really that bad to get kicked out of this ol' tavern?" I walked over silently, looking the two females up and down, uninterested. My fingers gripped my cigarette gently and i removed the paper from my mouth, and blew smoke in to the red heads face with a blank expression and lazy posture. "Need help?" My voice appeared charming, but not on purpose.

KodaGon's Waifu

Newbie Noob

14,800 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
-Lєσ Wιηтєʀтσσтн-
User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image
I listened uninterested at Cain's orders "Oi now Cap'n, ya'know I'm down right shitty at getting your little info. Why not send someone else?" I laughed slightly and pointed at a nearby crewmate "Why not that fella? He looks able." I smiled and rolled up my sleeve to flex my muscles "I'm good for raw power, you know this well, right Cain?" I grinned with a tint of evil in the curl of my lip and darkness in my eyes. "Gimme something to kill, something to smash!" I grabbed Cain by the shoulders and shook him back and forth.

The look in Cain's eyes showed he was already done with my behavior and i laughed heartedly, "Let me guess, no fun stuff for me to do, aye?" I sighed and gave a quick frown. "At least gimme something physical to do? manual labor perhaps?" I scratched the back of my head and waited for new orders by Cain.

Shy Werewolf

9,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Invisibility 100
-☠-Liza Raw-☠-

User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image
Liza emerged from her cabin of her ship, she smiled bright to her crew as the salty sea air caressed her face. Today was the day, they had finally finished stocking up and were prepared to set sail and move. She walked to the helm and placed her hands upon the wheel, it had been far too long since they arrived in Hesoyia, she missed the open ocean. She sighed and leaned on the rail beside her. The men chanted to themselves as they prepared the ship, she began to hum along with them cheerfully. She walked to the port side of her ship and saw two men on the side putting some finishing touches of the repairs. "Oy! We be shoving off in but a matter of minutes, if ye wish to be with us and not at the bottom of the sea; you will finish your work and get on deck." Liza laughed and walked back and leaned on the mast. "Slave girl!" she yelled. "blasted where is she? Abenaki!" she called again. Liza sighed "Fine, I'll leave her be for now." Liza, with the help of her quartermaster assembled her crew on deck for the briefing. "'Tis a fine day for sailing is it not? Before we begin our journey I must address some matters. First I request a moment of silence for the men we lost." she paused. "now, many of you have brought to my attention your concerns, all of my crew shall be paid and fed. We will have riches to fulfill all of your fantasies. Ye just need to sail with me, know first there will be many dangers along the way. Many of you may die, but the rewards for those that live will make them the richest man in all of Alem. All whom wish to follow me and plunder riches only seen in your dizziest drunken visions, grab your blade raise it and yell AYE to the sky!" Liza smiled as she saw the crew raise their swords and chant in harmony. "All those opposed to having a woman for a captain leading you into the uncertain cower and whimper out neigh. Well then, to each their stations!" with a skip in her step she walked up the steps and to the wheel. "quartermaster, I know you usually do this but I feel the need to give the orders." she cleared her throat. "Unfurl the mains, hoist the anchor, hard to port! We set sail, our heading is Aezakmia." with that the crew flew into action and the ship soon left port. "I do think that is enough, helmsmen guide the ship to Aezakmia while I step away for a minute." Liza left the wheel and walked onto the deck. "Cabin girl! you've had enough time to yourself, it's time for you to get back to work. Quit your hiding away!"

Indulgent Shapeshifter

XXXGXaXlXeXXXXandXXXXRXaXyXnXeXX || The Mercenaries||XXX
The Sisters Sea ShantyXXXXXXXXXLocation:: Provnia; in front of nearby tavernXXXXXXXXX Company:: A rude smoker XXXXXXXXX Mood/Status:: annoyed and poor

User ImageUser Image
        It was Rayne who noticed a wild-haired man with a bird perched on his shoulder come sauntering up. He took mild notice of them and casually asked if they had been kicked out. His raspy voice drew Gale out of her thoughts, and she eyed him curiously. He continued to approach them. The ember at the tip of the cigarette perched in his mouth grew a deep red as he inhaled. Puffing a full lungful in Gale’s face he asked if the girls needed help.

Rayne was all ready to jump the older man after seeing him treat her sister so rudely. She gritted her teeth and narrowed her single golden eye at him. But she held in her anger, waiting to see how her sister reacted.

Gale simply stared at him through the fog for a few moments. Then sharply inhaled, sending the plume of smoke up her nose and back out of her mouth and directly into the man's face. "--I may..." Gale replied, and continued to eye him speculatively. "Why? You looking to hire?" The red-head said through a tight jaw as she leaned in closer.

"You really, wanna work fer this ol'coot?" Rayne frowned and crossed her arms again; giving the man pointed glances.

KodaGon's Waifu

Newbie Noob

14,800 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
gaia_angelleft gaia_star yum_strawberry yum_onigiri Ѧϐεиαҟι yum_onigiri yum_strawberry gaia_star gaia_angelright

User ImageUser Image
My eyes watched carefully as Madam Liza gave her speech and made her way to the deck. I giggled silently to myself, 'Oh goodness, this is going to be lovely.' I thought to my self smirking adorably. I was hiding up in the crows nest and waited for the moment Madam Liza shouted for me 'Now!' I shouted and quickly slipped down the mast and on and stepped on to the yard holding a large net. I jumped down right above Madam Liza and dropped the net above her, capturing her in the ropes and landing on top of her shoulders. "HI HI, MADAM! WHAT CAN I DO FOR YA?" I shouted happily as I wobbled around on her shoulders and grabbed hold of each corner of Madam Liza's mouth, stretching them back so she makes a funny face.

"HAHAHA! So what shall I do Madam? Swab the deck? Cook a meal for 30?!" I smiled wide in enjoyment of seeing the angry, captured Liza.

KodaGon's Waifu

Newbie Noob

14,800 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
♫Tσвʏ Vαsυκι♪

User ImageUser Image
The girl got closer to me and mentioned hiring, my face remained the same, lazy expression. "Hire?" a light puff of smoke escaped my nostrils. "I don't need the help." I paused and kept my eyes locked on to the girl before me. "But if you're in that much of a bind lass, you can follow me." Walter puffed his feathers and began to groom his wings.

"I'm heading South, to the ice temple of Meydan. I figured it would be entertaining..." I put my hands back in my pockets, and my posture got lazier. "I don't need much of the gold inside the temple, but if you follow along, you can take 90% of it." I turned around and began to walk away down the road, a cloud of smoke hung above my head and Walter squawked at the two girls to come along.

My feet took me towards a local inn of Provnia, and I walked inside, hanging gold for three to the innkeeper, and headed up the stairs and in to a room with one bed. I sat my self in to the corner of the room and tilted my head downwards and closed my eyes, Walter flew over to the window and enjoyed looking around at others walking past.

Shy Werewolf

9,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Invisibility 100
-☠-Liza Raw-☠-

User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image
Liza stood with her hands on her hips waiting for the child to appear. Suddenly a net fell and tangled around her. Abenaki soon landed on Liza's shoulders and grabbed hold of her mouth, she could feel the vein bulge in her head. The little girl eventually let go of her lips and Liza was silently angry. She struggled to get loose of the net but couldn't get fully free of it as there was a child on her. Liza sighed and put Abenaki back on the ground. She extended her index finger and her face grew red, "Listen here runt, I bought you off that dealer because with a cute little face like yours," Liza pinched her cheek, "you would be doing things no little girl should." Liza stood back and sighed. "But you did cost a hefty sum and as such you will do the duties I command and you will respect me as your captain and master." Liza looked at the sea and sighed, "Dear God I sound like my father." Liza bent back down to her slave. "I can understand boredom, so I tell you what just to show what a great captain I am, you may continue your little tricks after all your jobs are completed and inspected. But none on me, understood?" Liza crossed her arms. "Your jobs are as follows, scrub the deck, go below deck and check the brig for any disrepair in case we take some prisoners. make sure all canons and gunners are properly stocked, this means plenty powder and cannon balls. After that see what help you can provide in the kitchen, then check in with the quartermaster for inspection, if ye pass, go ahead and have at your tricks. Just leave me out of it." Liza scooted her off and turned her back, "Oh, one more thing, please return that you which stole from our lookout, he needs it to properly do his job." Liza smiled and walked back up to the helm. "Loose all sails! I want every last scrap of wind!" She yelled to the crew. Liza sat herself on the rail next to the wheel and began to start humming cheerfully to herself.

KodaGon's Waifu

Newbie Noob

14,800 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
gaia_angelleft gaia_star yum_strawberry yum_onigiri Ѧϐεиαҟι yum_onigiri yum_strawberry gaia_star gaia_angelright

User ImageUser Image
I puffed my chest out and put my hands on my waist "Brig: Check! Cannons and Guns: Check! I did them all while you and the men were stocking up Madam!" I smiled wide and continued to talk loud in my squirrely voice, "The the deck however has been dirties while everyone ran around preparing to sail! So I'll do that now~!" I quickly raised my hand to my forehead and gave a salute "So, AYE AYE CAP'N!" I laughed and ran off to grab the bucket and scrubber.

I filled the bucket with water and dipped the scrubber in, then threw it on the planks of the boat and raised my behind in the air, and began to zoom off back and forth the deck, swerving around any men walking about and avoid collision. I yelled merrily: "YAHOOO!" as I sped up my sliding and closed my eyes enjoying the breeze. Then suddenly, I crashed. I looked up rubbing my head to see Madam Liza, glaring down at me. I rubbed the back of my head and smiled, quickly picking up the scrubber and this time slowly running around against the floor with it to avoid making her more upset on her awaited day to sail.

After I finished scrubbing, I went to the bucket and picked it up, going to take it over to the rails of the ship to dump it out. As I made my way I noticed Madam Liza sitting their happily humming. I ran over excited shouting "MADAM! I FINI-" When suddenly I slipped on a wet spot on the deck and the bucket went flying, splashing water as it spun and then landing on Madam Liza's head, followed by the scrubber landing on top of the bucket making a "CLUNCK!" noise. My eyes widened at the sudden events and i sat up right on the floor staring at Madam, when I began to giggle hysterically. "Madam! You're soaking!" I laughed harder at the site.

Perfect Waffles

Elik
Slave

User Image

Elik was her name, but just a name she took from someone else long ago. She had long left her Noble name behind since she had first entered that extravagant house. Previously she had worked for a tailor before it was plunged along with the rest of the village, there Elik had performed the usual labor though they had the girl to use her blood for enchantments on their finer wares. When duty called, a sword to the neck rather, Elik had no qualms about going with the man onto the ship. She pondered what made her valuable to them though, perhaps it was the free labor. They would only have to worry about keeping her alive and feed her to keep her strong, nothing more or less.

The more she thought about these sea bandits though she wondered if it was her lack of presence that made her valuable. Due to the marking (a red symbol carved on her inner left wrist) that indicated to the public that she was a slave, she had long noticed not many paid her mind or matter less she was affecting another individual. She could walk the streets invisible, many often assumed if someone owned that girl then it would be their fault they lost material they couldn't keep up with. It varied from area to area, that was true, but Elik knew compared to other outlaws that she could walk without an eye glancing in her direction.

Carrying a crate up, Elik looked towards the Captain that placed a hand on her shoulder. She had a smile on her face the moment she was faced with him, only to tilt her head slightly in understanding what he meant. She looked down at herself, her rags stuffed into overalls did have her standing out from the rest of the crew. She'd set her crate down and aside, and turn to take the clothes from one of the crew to go find privacy to change. When she had returned it seemed someone else had stowed her crate away. Elik glanced around, looking for Cain, and found him at the bow. She'd make her way towards him for his approval of her attire before she'd continue. The blouse was a little wide, it hung from her slightly, but not noticeably since the bodice firmly wrapped it closer towards her. That was all the bodice was good for though since Elik had little to no chest that required supporting. Everything else fit fine, more or less.

She'd stop a bit ways when she caught sight of the other man that the Captain was in conversation with, not really knowing the details she just waited until Elik felt it was over and the Captain could just quickly look her over. She'd stand more straight with a generic sense of confidence since she dressed herself. "Am I less foul?" she asked, waiting for either a yes or a solution to the problem before she'd go back down to the docks to continue loading.

Enduring Friend

-Cain Absolom-

User ImageUser Image
Cain was getting increasingly irritated but managed (somehow) to keep nerve while Leo was shaking him. After the shaking (and gloating about muscle) stopped, Cain took a deep breath and reconsidered a new job for Leo to go do.

He figured the best job to do was something that most of the other men weren't exactly able to do quickly or without hurting themselves several times with little reason.

Cain put up his finger for a moment to Leo, giving him a gesture to wait a moment. He went to his quarters quickly and gathered a small bag of valuable coins, returning back to the bow where Leo was.

"Here.", he said, handing over the pouch of money; "Go to the smith and get us about 40 cutlasses, we need plenty more as most of the crew's are dull or chipped by now. I cant really send one man to do this as the load is too heavy and even if I sent two they'd still manage to cut themselves somehow. There's extra money in there, so feel free to grab a bite to eat or whatever with the extra. Just come back with the swords." Cain said, leaning against the railing.

He didnt quite expect to see that money put to it's proper use as Leo could sometimes be a bit drastic and irresponsible, so he was entirely prepared to outright lose the money altogether. Though he has more than enough money to just buy another shipment worth of swords anyways, so it wasnt a big deal. He didn't tell this to Leo, of course.

Just then he got approached by Elik, looking significantly more proper in the much finer, cleaner and vibrant clothing than the slops from before.

"Ah yes, much better. You look wonderful, quite the pretty one you are all dressed up." he said, admiring the skirt and bodice that matched with her pine-coloured hair. She looked far more a member of the ship now, someone he would be proud to be seen with.

"I'd rather you now stop with the loading and go below and help the cook in the galley with his work. I'm sure we've got plenty of new ingredients that he needs help packing that he could use help with."

(OOC: Feel free to free-NPC the cook yourself.)

User ImageUser Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces