Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Gawker

User ImagexxxxxxGnasher didn't immediately respond to the wake-up call. For a moment, he was dreaming of laying in his bed at home with his perfectly normal hands reaching up and hitting snooze on the alarm clock. Subconciously, his hand did just that. Only when it hit nothing did he wake up and hiss at the light in his cell. This cell... How he hated it. It was designed to shock him should he try to eat through it. And it was especially thick so that it'd take hours just to do it. Good precautions, considering he'd only been a Mach for a year. Then again, he'd killed a man when he was captured. So it was wise... even if Gnasher didn't really enjoy doing what he thought needed to be done.

The goblin-esque Mach was about to get up before getting picked up by the ears and tossed out of his cell by a guard, "Yeah, yeah! I get it. Arena time. Watch the ears, man..." He grunted at the guard and pulled his scarf over his jaw, hiding most of his teeth from view. They were his namesake, but only used as a last resort. The damage they caused was gruesome and irrepairable. Unless you could regenerate... but regeneration can probably only go so far. Once he got to the Arena, he mostly stuck away from the crowds. Especially when that Malcino kid did his thing. He was just asking to get killed. Or craving attention.

His held a hand over his eyes to shield them from the lights in the Arena and he scanned the area. Was there a human in the Arena? He knew BK, too. Or at least, of him. Maybe a word here and there in acknowledgement. Shrugging, Gnasher wandered over to BK and waved, "'Ey, BK. Is that a human?" He was quite blunt.

(( Forgive me if I read it wrong and BK was open to get to in the Arena... like, I dunno, surrounded by guards or something. ))

User Image

Agile Protector

5,150 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
User Image
Faust Banjo Crossfield
Company: Meeshka Koskov

╔═══════════════════════════════════

indentFaust was a bit disappointed that the raven-haired woman didn't even so much as flinch from his sudden appearance. Perhaps she already knew he was behind her? Still his smile was present like the slowly shifting sun above their heads. He got a good look at her face. The red framed glasses really made her eyes pop. She had introduced her self in such a calm manner. Her accent fluently flowing with the words she was saying. Her name was Meeshka Koskov. Faust took one hand to remove his hat, the other to hold her hand. The ribbon flowed a bit and then cascaded down just barely touching the floor as he gently placed it up to his chest. His silvery-white hair partially obscuring his right eye, while his left was as crimson as blood itself.

"A pleasure to meet you Miss Koskov. Faust B. Crossfield at your service."

indentHe gave her hand a gentle kiss. Nowadays he didn't know how women reacted to a light kiss to the hand as a greeting anymore. Back as a child, it was almost a requirement to due so in his family. It never really left him as he grew older. He placed his top hat back on his head and stood up straight. He continued down the steps a bit so that he was at least eye level with Meeshka. As to the answer of her question, he was still contemplating a witty answer. That is until he saw that his new mach was slump to the floor after Malkuth's mach just simply touched him. He rushed to the glass and nearly pressed his face against it to get a better look. Was a requiem to be played for his new friend even before they could meet? Was his lead now out of the play with no understudy? The blood bending boy was poking him with a rod made of his own blood to check to see if he was dead. It brought little results. Even the frozen gem was worried about him. A new verse had formed on her score sheet. It was of distant concern. Truly a good choice for Malkuth to have taken her. Faust was flustered, completely overwhelmed with the thought that he had just lost before the journey could even start.

"What cruel joke is this? Snatched away before naive eyes, my prize. Does Loki's trickery know no bounds? Am I but harlequin in the eyes of fate? A marionette being lead around by strings pulled by unseen hands?"

indentFaust slammed his fist into the glass. The sound loud enough to just barely be heard by those on the other side. He slammed at the glass again, generating an even louder noise. Was it so short lived that he couldn't even become a maestro at all? His head dropped into glass in front him, similar to a headbutt. His top hat falling to the floor, his only thoughts were that of frustration. Like Hamlet learning of his father's death and the purpose behind it. His hand red from the impacts he delivered to the glass. He looked up to confirm it was not a trick on his eyes. Still no change had occurred. He cursed under his breath as he slammed his fist once more into the glass. That was when he saw his player arise from the ground. Like a seraph had granted him his wish, Malinco had risen once more. If ever there was a time to rejoice now would be that time. Tears of happiness ran down his cheeks. He spun around and looked over to Meeshka. his smile was never wider, even as a child. He wrapped his arms around her waist, lifted her up and spun her a bit shouting words of childish joy.

"He lives! He lives once more! Not even fate should be so cruel as to allow him to die before our fated encounter! OH Meeshka, it's as if an elegy was playing and by the will of the gods, they declared vivace! Il mio amico, vive ancora!"

indentFaust's set her back down on her feet, making sure she did not fall as he made his way back to glass. His tears had slightly made Meeshka's clothes damp around her stomach. He tried to wipe away his tears as he gazed upon his now living friend. Oh how he wanted to go into the arena and meet him like his new acquaintance Nadia. Perhaps even he could do such a thing? That was when he found the answer to Meeshka's question about observing them. He took his top hat from the ground, patted it down for any dust, placed it back on his head and then took Meeshka's hands in his. His crimson eyes looking into her azure.

"Miss Koskov, forgive my sudden outburst of emotion and for dampening your clothes with my tears of joy. This may be very sudden of me but would like to actually meet with the machs instead of just observing them from afar? You'll be handling them personally afterwords anyways. Wouldn't you like to know exactly who your players are before adding them to you orchestra?"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx═════════════════════════════════════╝

User Image

OCC: There, not exactly a hissy fit, but I made my point. Then he had a total shift of emotions. Yay mood swings!

Dangerous Businessman

7,675 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
Leon...or should I say,_BK-201

The Lightning Leviathan

- Serving No One Currently -

A Little Less Human
A Little More Electric

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
there is something wrong with meC H E M I C A L L Ysomething wrong with me I N H E R E N T L Y
Can A Monster Learn To Smile?

♦Location:
arena pit, the side in the shade
♦Charge Level:
low, not in the mood for movin'
♦Company:
nadia and gnasher
♦OOC

- ♦ -

I can grow ten times my size and crush my opponents with my bare hands. Underneath my coat I hide metal tentacles ready to rip anyone within ten metres of me to shreds. My teeth are lazers and my hands are machine guns. BK weighed the options in his head. Hmm if he was a mach buyer which of the above would sound most pleasing? Probably option two? Heh well the older men would probably prefer option one whilst the younger owners might like option three. Trends are important. Gotta be hip even with your machs. BK was unable to produce any of these answers though. Something in his head says this buyer did not really care for such grandiose abilities. Well she would find out sooner or later. From his files, from pitting him with someone, or asking a guard to poke him. Besides he's good at thinking it up but never lying face to face.

"I produce my own electricity which overrides my natural biological currents. I need to charge myself up before fights, discharge afterwards and at all times keep my currents all under control else I'll short circuit myself. I gotta run everything manually and each night before I sleep I gotta set the voltage and time on myself else my heart stops beating. In terms of objects I'd be pretty high maintenance. In terms of laptops I'm that buggy old one that you need to restart every few hours and filled with bugs. "
He smiled. Oh great, now he was too honest. Most buyers would probably be put off by this. Who wants to buy a monster that might one day accidentally kill himself in bed? Interestingly she didn't seem too dissuaded by his response as negative as it was. "...well if you must know..." BK turned away, rather hesitant to answer. "...Lightning Leviathan. They call me that...sometimes. I umm...well apparently I its the way i fight...But Leviathans are just myths ya know?"

BK continued to listen to her as she responded. She had given him a her inputs on her wants. What was he? A salesman in this arena? He didn't know half the guys here and in truth, everyone here deserves a better style of living than the cells. The question is however, was being directed at BK. A question he seemed to have trouble replying to. Did he need a better place to rest? Need isn't the word, want is. Did he need to fight? Well again, need isn't the word. But every monster fights and sooner or later BK will have to pit himself in the arena again. Can he think for himself? He's been doing that all his life? But he's a monster. Think all he wants but he sure as hell ain't going to be able to drag himself out of this.

Before he could answer, a fellow mach had turned up beside him. Erm it's the goblin. Gnasher was it? Eh something along those lines. Apparently that guy can cook. It was something he had in common with BK, the love of food. But BK makes single meals for the busy man, namely himself. This is a comparison of elite dining chef and amateur home cook. "Seems to be a buyer." He responded softly, directly at gnasher.

Bk turned back to Nadia. He stood up stretching a bit. His sleeves dropped slightly as he stretched his hands in the sky. His wrists revealed sparks jolting around the skin. He quickly pulled them back down facing the buyer. "..." His tone changed to a slightly serious one. "Tea. Sleep. Noodles. I don't really care for fighting. My conditions are pretty bad but to be fair, everyone else's conditions aren't better. As for thinking for myself? Theres ups and downs for that I guess. I do want to climb this monster heirachy but that will come later not now. But tell ya what. Get me jasmine tea and a bed at night, those are the things I've been craving right now. Oh and some black bean noodles. Do that and I'll win whatever fight you put me in." BK's eyes glowed blue just a slight moment. "Every. Single. Time."

"As for companionship and all that non-fighting stuff..."
BK scratched his head. To be fair he's not so great in that department. As in, he doesn't have anything to offer. He couldn't even charge a phone for her without it blowing up in her face. Without really thinking it through he pointed to gnasher. "Don't know your budget today miss but the short guy next to me right here? He can cook. What better way to become buddies than over some sukiyaki hotpot eh?"

- ♦ -

There is a hell, believe me I've seen it.
          There is a heaven, lets keep it a secret.

...To Fight Me, Is to Fight Lightning

Sparkly Gekko

мisнкα кosкoν
User Image

Mishka smiled at the man’s manners as he took her hand and removed his hat to place over his chest. He had such a fascinating appearance, in ways far stranger then the appearance of some of the mach in the arena. “No need for such formalities. Please call me Meeshka, zhust as I vill call you Faust if you so approve.” She told him lightly as he kissed the top of her hand. He was very polite, and in her family being polite got you many places.

She was still awaiting a response to their initial interaction, but she realized, as he ran to the glass wall, that it would definitely have to wait. The calm expression on her face never once faltered as she watched the man react so strongly. Her blue eyes shifted, trying to see what was upsetting him, and fell upon the strange group. All of the Machs were now upon the ground. The girl was crouching over the little Halloween boy and the seemingly normal male was slumped in a chair, of what was that, blood? The little one appeared to be either dead or unconscious, it was difficult to tell from their position, but judging by her new companion’s reaction and the reactions of the other Machs in the boy’s company he was dead.

Oh, wait, never mind. The young one wasn’t dead. She watched as the little one sat up and rubbed his face and the icy female appeared to yell at him. A soft softly came back to her lips and her eyes moved to Faust as he became filled with elation. Of course, she wasn’t expecting this kind of strong emotion. She raised an eyebrow as the silver haired male picked her up and span her around, tears of joy dampening her stomach slightly. She could barely hear him as she was spun, but she got the gist of what he was saying and the multiple musical analogies.

When she was set down she smoothed out her shirt and kept the calm smile about her lips as she watched the man move back to the glass to watching is new friend live. It was only for a moment though, since he then turned and picked up his hat before addressing her another time. “No need to vorry. Dey vill dry.” She reassured softly as she considered his offer. Mishka hadn’t been aware that they could go in and talk to the Machs. This was just the kind of encounter she had been desiring, something more personal besides watching from afar.

“Vat a vonderful suggestion. I vill gladly accompany you.” She said as she extended her arm for him to take, intent on them walking together. From there she allowed him to take the lead, for she had no idea where she was going.

Agile Protector

5,150 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
User Image
Faust Banjo Crossfield
Company: Mishka Koskov

╔═══════════════════════════════════

indentStill brimming with joy that his mach was still alive, he gladly took her arm in his, and together made their way to a guard close by. He waved to him with his wider than normal smile and had asked if he and his companion were also allowed to enter the arena to converse with the machs. The guard was hesitant at first as he scratched his cheek.

"Are you sure sir? I mean most of these cretins would quite literally kill to have a chance to make sure you take them with you. Even if it meant your death."

"Is that not why we have you here? To ensure our safety in the unlikely event of that happening?"

indentFaust simply walked past him and patted the guard's shoulder. They made their way down into the pit entrance and Faust took in the sites from a different perspective for the first time since going into the monster arena business. The dried bits of blood, the dirt under his feet, the sense of danger in every corner. Death was present with each step they took deeper into the pit. Faust's eyes were on his mach. With Mishka still in his arms, he lead her over to the small group. He could hear the whispers around him. It was mostly words of confusion and questions of whether or not they would be bought. upon reaching his mach and supposed "friends" he began to introduce himself.

"Ciao. I am Faust B. Crossfield. The lovely young lady here is Mishka Koskov. It's a pleasure to finally meet you, Malinco the Hypnotist."
                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx═════════════════════════════════════╝

User Image

OCC: So short! I want to burn it with fire. I am brain dead after that "hissy fit" post late last night.

IRL Carnivore

16,715 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
User Image
~Malinco~

Malinco shrunk back as much as he could sitting on the floor, holding his hands up to try and placate the female. "I-I'm sorry, it's a defensive instinct of mine. When I get knocked down I just......kind of........play dead......" Really what could he say, it's not in his hands to control such a thing anymore. Hopefully no one put two and two together and used it against him, though it gets negated if he is in a life or death situation. Like if he was about to be rolled over by something big that would squish him.....yeah something like that.

Sighing Malinco stood up and brushed himself off, patting down his clothing and knocking the bits of dirt on them. They were rather cute on him he had to admit, and they went with a kind of theme with his looks so he supposed it was fine. At least they weren't like what his mom used to do on her day offs, trying to dress him in skirts and dresses since she thought it was adorable. The commotion over off to the side made him glance over, his violet eyes widening when he saw that there were ' normal people ' in the arena. Wasn't that dangerous? Not only that they were making a beeline for their little rag-tag group, this should be interesting.

Looking up at the strange man dressed like he was going to be a ring leader in a Circus, Malinco cocked his head slightly. The half-dead like male was quite taken aback at his introduction,confusion growing in him. Shifting on his feet slightly he lifted his black painted lips in a smile, remembering that he needed to impress the humans. The fact that he was known by name meant that this man, Faust, had looked him up so things were in his favor he supposed. "The pleasure is mine I would say, I feel as tho ye were watching me a wee bit if ye be calling me by name?"

surf_fari's Significant Otter

Wily Werewolf

User ImageUser Image

INDENTNadia listened to him with interest. Yes, she liked him. He had a fire, one that hadn't been put out. One last appraising look, and she decided. "Well BK-201, if you would like to leave the arena and return with me when I go home to Rechant Manor, let me know. I'll give you some time to think it over." Cook, huh? Perhaps... Nadia turned and looked down at the Mach who had approached earlier. She had kind of ignored him, for two reasons. One, she was listening to BK and two he wasn't talking to her. She offered a smile. "Hello. My name is Nadia. So, you can cook?"

I'm a talking to someone BK-201 and Gnasher
    I just feel Content.
    You know where to find me The arena.
    Admit it, I look fabulous!
Eirwyn

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Eirwyn sighed, continuing her katas listlessly.Things weren't looking up for her today, as always. She quickly grabbed some dust and put out the flames on her arms before looking around again. The dead boy seemed to have come back to life and was being approached by two potential buyers. A relatively normal looking mach was talking with a young buyer with a kind smile on her face (a rarity for buyers) along with a small goblin like mach with just the very top of a wicked grin showing under his scarf. She grinned when she saw the large lizard mach, sunning on the outskirts of the arena. She quickly made her way over and swiftly brought back her foot to kick him.

Generous Werewolf

6,550 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
User Image
Drakonus
The Savage Lizard

Drakonus was obviously feeling lazy today as he was laying on the sidelines, sunning himself after just one sparring match. Usually it took two or three for him to stop and start sunning himself. With three more entailing that until the guards put the Machs back into their "rooms" so they could set up for the nightly match. On top of Drakonus's laziness, another oddity happened. A shadow cast itself over the lizardman and stayed there.

That's odd. Drakonus thought as he opened his eyes and looked up at what he hoped was a potential owner, only to see the foot of the fire and ice girl drawn back as if to kick the reptile.

Party: Myself, Eirwyn

Sparkly Gekko

User Image

___________________________________________________________
      cεℓsiυs

Celsius furrowed her brow at the little one when he flinched away from her. Rolling her eyes and letting out an annoyed huff, she rocked back slightly on her heels and studied the little one. She might just miss this frustrating thing when he left, then again seeing not seeing his adorable mug around might not be too bad. She would definitely less prone to get into trouble without having to make sure he wasn’t getting picked on. Shaking her head she let out another annoyed huff and stood just after he did, crossing her arms over her chest and glaring off into another direction.

Her blue eyes shifted back in the group’s general direction when she heard other’s approaching. She was surprised to see to humans walking up to them and then introducing themselves to the trio. Celsius narrowed her eyes at the male that seemed interested in little Malinco. She was strangely protective of little Violet eyes, not like she would admit it, but this strange silver haired character seemed nice enough. Of course, she herself wasn’t really interested.

With a dismissive wave Celsius returned her glare to the other side of the arena and stalked off, looking as perpetually angry as she had before running into Malinco. She resigned to sitting at the other side of the arena with her back to the wall. She resumed her casual butterfly leg position with her left elbow on left knee and right hand resting on the other. In her left hand she cupped her chin and gazed around the arena, looking passive but menacing enough not to be bothered.

She hadn’t been sitting there all too long before she was approached by two guards. She eyed them suspiciously as they approached, only to find that they only wished to inform her that she had been purchased and was entered in a match for this evening. She gave a stiff nod and glared at them as they left. This new owner of hers was getting right down to business, he didn’t waste time. This piqued Celsius’s interest slightly, now curious of her new owner.

ʺғɾost вitεʺ
                                          ___________________________________________________________
Eirwyn

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Eirwyn smirked haughtily as the Mach flinched as her boot covered foot landed squarely in his ribcage. Luckily for him, it didn't hurt because of his natural armor. She took a few steps back and glared at him challenge, daring him to challenge her to a contest.

"Come on Drakonus, it's time to stop being such a bloody dosser," she goaded, hoping he would take the bait. Insulting Drakonus and challenging him, were some of the only two things she enjoyed on a regular basis. He always had such amusing responses. Even though, she hated him, he still made her smile (albeit mockingly) more than anybody else in the arena. She had always had a love hate relationship with the lizard-boy, and today was no different. Eirwyn was so bored, that she had to turn to Drakonus for entertainment.

She didn't feel like picking a fight with a rookie, and most of the others would look at her and turn away, thinking that because of her constant pain and her petite stature, she was a weak opponent. That would be their downfall in the arena. Sure her fire tricks were impressive ( and admittedly very dangerous) to the eyes, but that wasn't nearly all she could do. She looked forward for the time she had an owner, maybe if she could throw herself into the fighting, she'd be able to stop her thoughts from wondering as much as they did confined to her cell at least until her nightmares came. Plus, she had been dying for a full out battle, ever since her first owners blood ran over her hands.

Eirwyn shook her head trying to dislodge her morbid thoughts and gave Drakonus a mocking look.

Wheezing Codger

User Image
    ______ Ꭼ Ꮴ Ꭼ

___ Location LOCATION

INDENT When a monster was resistant to being handled, they would usually become violent when the guards attempted to be more forceful. It was always disconcerting to the guards how this one would put up such a fuss and then suddenly be so compliant. When a monster would change their behaviour so suddenly it usually meant they were up to something. This was the fourth time they had to fetch her from her place "in storage" and she still had not snapped back. It was the same sudden docility after the initial struggle; monsters never ceased to befuddle humankind, it seemed.

INDENT The light of day warmed her cheeks as Eve was brought to the arena. Her steps were light as her talons gripped the earth. She held herself upright and proper, as any woman should, and her new digitigrade anatomy complimented the fact that she could no longer wear high-heeled shoes. As she left the care of the guards she did not thank them or bid them farewell (as she normally would, had they not manhandled her earlier) and tottered off. There were many beings about, she noted. The whole area was full of beings just like her: monsters.

INDENT Eve supposed that she should have been upset or depressed now that she was identified no longer as a woman or even a person. Mickey had made it sound so terrible: all monsters were required to be sold to the Monster Market or else they would be seized by the government. Monsters were dangerous beasts, no matter how harmless they seemed and no matter what kind of person they used to be. Mickey had told her that all monsters were shipped off to the isolated compound she now found herself in. Monsters were not allowed beyond the compound walls with or without an owner. He had told her all of this, and then he had vowed to keep her safe and hidden. He would take care of her. What a wonderful son she had, to go against the grain for her sake! But instead of rejecting society's view, she accepted who what she was. It was fate, and she would make the best out of it! The money from her sale would perhaps be used to fix up their family house, and now there was one less mouth to feed. That meant more money for the rest of her family to use on themselves. It really did benefit them. How wonderful!

INDENT The feathered woman moseyed about the arena pit, skittering out of the way now and then when some sparring couple would get too close. As she moved about, blonde-dyed hair caught her attention. Was that--

INDENT
          "I know you," she exclaimed, mostly to herself. Her hands lowered to her thighs and she groped at the air; oh, right, she didn't have clothes any more. There were no voluminous skirts to hike up. With nothing else to do with her arms, she bustled over to a peculiar blonde-haired being that seemed to be spending some quality time with a green dragon. How interesting!

INDENT
          "I thought you were back home with papa!" Eve stated with much enthusiasm. "What are you doing here?"

Generous Werewolf

6,550 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
User Image
Drakonus
The Savage Lizard

Drakonus didn't move from Eirwyn's kick, except maybe a little twitch from the force of her foot hitting his chestplate. He slowly looked up at her with a slight frown on his face.

"Come on Drakonus, it's time to stop being such a bloody dosser." Eirwyn said to the content lizard, trying to goad him into fighting.

And there she goes calling me British names again. Drakonus thought as he closed his eye and took a deep breath. "Eirwyn, its too early for this." he complained and closed his eyes again, only to have them opened again when another voice started talking.

"I thought you were back home with papa!" a new-to-Drakonus Mach said as she approached the pair. "What are you doing here?" the bird woman asked Eirwyn, seemingly knowing the elementally balanced girl.

"Uh, Eirwyn, do you know her?" Drakonus asked as he looked up to his "friend", hoping she did and the bird wasn't crazy.

Status: Dafuq? (stunned)/Why am I being laughed at? (confused)
Party: Myself, Eirwyn, Eve
Eirwyn

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Eirwyn was shocked and confused. She was just trying to goad Drakonus into a small fight when this woman came up and asked her why she was there, when she had been with her papa. Who was this person? As far as she was concerned, her parents had passed away over 5 years earlier in a car accident. She never even got to see them buried. So who was this woman that seemed to know her? She was stunned. She couldn't even articulate a thought, much less words. So instead she let the most inane response come out of her mouth.

"Wha," she mumbled, hoping that the woman would understand and explain herself. She was opening old wounds, that she had tried bury in the icy parts of her heart, never to be seen again. She didn't often think about her parents, but when she did, it was depressing.

She vaguely heard Drakonus ask her a question and stuttered out some unintelligible words, "I-I... D-d-don't... I-I."

Eirwyn hung her head as traitorous tears began to p***k the corners of her eyes. She didn't know what to do or say.

Wheezing Codger

User Image
    ______ Ꭼ Ꮴ Ꭼ

___ Location arena pit

INDENT Always the baby, he was, even in his adult years. Poor boy; at least he didn't have to miss mother Eve since they were, apparently, together. Eve gently took her "son's" hands and was shocked at how cool they were.

INDENT
          "You're cold as ice, dear!" Eve exlcaimed. Her eyes lifted from the other's hands to "his" face. Upon seeing tears, Eve's shock quickly turned to motherly concern. "Oh, no no no, Abel dear! Why are you crying? Mama's here..."

INDENT The birdbrained woman pulled the icy-cold Eirwyn into a comforting embrace, rubbing "his" back with one hand. She hushed the other and began to hum some strange, improvised lullabye. Abel was always the baby: stuttering, pouting, throwing tantrums, and - of course - crying. But no matter how severe the outburst, it was never something a little love and affection couldn't solve! This was in stark contrast to her other son - the rebel. The more she tried to coddle him, the more he rejected everything and grew distant. His outbursts couldn't be soothed until he got rough, just like his father. That was why it was so surprising that it was Mickey, not Abel, who so suddenly stood up for her when her husband was agitated. But no matter; now she could make amends for whatever she had done wrong!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff