Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Genius

User Image

g++ Blooded hands lead the waltz
We're trapped in the out of tune swirl
`*↱Still we set the show on continue mode `*↱
↘↘And dance to a -o discordant system ➷➷
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Sparring... having Luchesi out in the arena during its downtime was never a good idea. By Arena standards, however, each Monster was to be given some time in the arena so that he didn't just rot away in his cell. Luchesi, however, he didn't like being out in the arena. How he gained his name as the "Ravager" was quite the story, though there's no real time to go into specifics just yet. It would suffice to say that Luchesi had been 'summoned' to show his strength. Luchesi wandered a long dark hallway that lead towards a light in the distance, marred by the Iron gates he knew all too well. He couldn't help but squint as he neared the opening. The doorway opened before him as he held an arm up to stop the flow of light. He found himself in the arena before long, spectators of the lower classes lined the stands in order to see the likely candidates for their purchase.

Luchesi could see across the field as things were underway. The armed guards that watched his back from afar shut the entrance. No escape for any of the Mach in the arena for their sparring. Luchesi could see in the distance, however, a smoke screen. It would seem as though some fighting was already underway. He wasn't one to get involved with the fights of other Mach... hell, he didn't even like the prospect of fighting for himself. So he drew himself a bit to the side where upon he'd be able to eye the fight from afar. Different Mach fought each other as well. It was a bit of a proving ground, it just so happened that the smokescreen seemed to be lining a more intense fight. Luchesi crept his way through the sparring couples only to have his attention called by a buzzing voice "Ravager, you and I will fight!". Luchesi turned his head only to see a purple colored preying mantis humanoid eyeing him with hungry eyes. With a large scowl on his face, he couldn't help but eye the creature in disgust. Bugs, he thought, were honestly the most horrifying creatures on earth and the monsters who had gained bug-like forms were just plain discomforting for the steel tempered monster of a man we call Ravager.

Luchesi knew that the thing was past the brink of reason "Fight me or die, welp". He quickly leaned over towards a granite made of mostly granite, good size too. The now hard as rock Luchesi turned his gaze over to the monster who had gained his attention and stood still, clenched fists at his sides. "I know what you're thinking, we don't have to do this. You don't have to prove yourself" he said as he eyed the purple preying mantis man down with his red eyes. "Oh, but that's where you're wrong. If I win, I end up with an owner and I get into the big leagues..." the creature said with a hiss and a snarl as he poised his arms out. Luchesi grit his teeth and raised his fists up to take a stance of his own. He certainly didn't look like your average monster, hell, some would say he looked like an average man... until he covered himself in stone or Steel, that is. The monster let out an evil laugh and then began to walk around Luchs, as if a predator cornering his prey.

Luchesi kept a sharp eye on the beast, only to realize that he was fading away. Active camouflage, quite the adaptation for a monster like this. Luchesi turned his head from side to side to see if there was any sort of indication as to where he was. His senses weren't helping, all he could hear was the roaring and grunt of different monsters. Just as he turned his head to check behind himself, he saw a scythe-like claw swing down upon his left hand side. He reacted quickly by raising his left arm up to block at the joint of the scythe and its blade. The monster snarled in his face and then swung his other claw upon Luchesi's right hand side, giving him no real time to react beyond stepping inwards a bit more to avoid having the thing puncture his side. Instead, he received a clean cut across his bottom right hand side. He couldn't help but squint, though the pain he felt was numbed by the lack of nerves in his rocky exterior. "My turn" he grunted as he brought his right arm inwards to punch the monster's right arm right at the joint, crushing the exo-skeleton and effectively disabling, perhaps permanently, the extremity. A loud bug like snarl was let out throughout the arena, whereupon Luchesi headbutt him in the face, breaking a fang in half and disorienting the creature further.

He then threw the monster aside, whereupon Luchesi eyed it with his fists clenched. He was aiming to kill with those swings... Luchesi was defensive in nature, and his time in the arena had taught him how to fight with his move set well enough. Luchesi then eyed the smokescreen as it stayed put. Luchesi patted some of the bug blood off his shoulder and proceeded to walk towards the smokescreen, where he could see a monster stumbling out of the smoke in a blind rage. The first thing he saw: Ravager. "Is everyone out to kill today?" he said to himself as he clenched a fist and took a stance. Trouble was apparently his middle name today.
ooc:
Watch my reading comprehension fail me again

IRL Carnivore

16,715 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
User Image
~Malinco~

Malinco was no fool, even shy and uneasy as he was he knew that it would be a bad idea to reveal all of what he could do. So a simple taste would be good, not too big. "W-well......if ye really want to know I suppose I can show you a wee bit." Standing behind him didn't do much good in protection wise, after all the sound would easily wrap around. His usual stance as he spread his legs for a stronger stance, facing Crow with a smile. Raising his hands Malinco tipped his head slightly, spreading his black tipped fingers to call a little attention to them. Because of his smile his lips were slightly parted, just enough to release his attack.

After taking a deep breath he focused on his lungs and vocal cords, his own ears plugging to shut out sound. Then on his exhale, which looked like he was simply breathing out, he let out the sonic sound. Naturally it was at a pitch that very few creatures could hear, dogs, bats, insects, and other creatures that could hear high frequency could hear the whistling sound. Because his mouth was mostly closed it was naturally dampened, only carrying withing 20 feet of him. Crow and Frost Bite got the brunt of it since they were closest, the sound attacking their inner ear and hitting them in the brain to throw off all sense of balance even while standing up and still. With the distance that Crow was from him if Malinco had really let it out it was possible his eardrum would be damaged, as it was it would just cause a minor headache.

Dangerous Businessman

7,675 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
Leon...or should I say,_BK-201

The Lightning Leviathan

- Serving No One Currently -

A Little Less Human
A Little More Electric

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
there is something wrong with meC H E M I C A L L Ysomething wrong with me I N H E R E N T L Y
Can A Monster Learn To Smile?

♦Location:
arena pit, the side in the shade
♦Charge Level:
low, not in the mood for movin'
♦Company:
some buyer is it?.
♦OOC

- ♦ -

BK closed his eyes. The shade offered a comfortable reduction in temperature and offered a rather enjoyable spot to relax. Though his sight is now zero, BK concentrated on his other senses. Of sound and feeling, more so the other. One may call it meditation. For a while he'd been doing this as a way of controlling his powers lest they spiral out of control. He'd use to train heaps when he was still a human cop. That hasn't changed but the method of training has. Concentrating on the electric signatures he was able to feel the slight pulses from the guards around him. They were the same as yesterday. The same as the ones last week. Wonder how much they get paid? Since they were not moving, it was easy to produce a mapping of where they were and they were situated in quite a powerful formation. If any of these monsters tried to escape, before even thinking about the 'security' on the way out, the guards here would pose enough of a threat. Well now back to training. Doing his best to sense the pulses from their heartbeats and nervous systems, BK was slowly able to paint a better picture, like a bat using sonar. It wasn't long until an unfamiliar heartbeat entered hs surroundings. Though he couldn't quite hear the chatter, it seemed another person, possibly a buyer was speaking to the guard on his far right.

BK opened his yes, zooming towards the lady. Yup definitely a buyer. What did she want with the guard but? Well what ever it was the guard seemed to give a nod and took a step back. It was around that time that the woman was headed towards his way. Was she asking his price? BK doesn't remember how much he was put up for. Probably quite low since he's rarely seen training hard out.

"Are you window shoppin' today miss?"
He smiled. The smallest spark could be seen bouncing around in his eyes. BK pulled his gloves tighter around his hands. By human standards he would have stood up and gave a her a handshake introducing himself. By monster's standards, touching her might warrant a few blows from the guards. Or even hand cuffs."Sorry to disappoint, but I don't give previews today."

His response though with a friendly tone, could very well come off as rude. Then again, if she wanted to, if anyone wanted to, they could just ask another monster to attack him. Forcing himself to strike back. Deciding that might be overkill, he supposed he could just present himself with words rather than actions. "Name's BK-201. Umm...black brown hair, 175cm tall, 65kg.." he paused for a moment. He was no good at this. Never really was with resumes and stuff anyways. "Anythin' in particular you want to know? Except the price. Gotta ask one of the guards for mine, miss."

- ♦ -

There is a hell, believe me I've seen it.
          There is a heaven, lets keep it a secret.

...To Fight Me, Is to Fight Lightning

Agile Protector

5,150 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
User Image
Faust Banjo Crossfield

╔═══════════════════════════════════

indentFaust was glad that Malkuth took his suggestion so well. He smiled and stood from his seat as he watched his companion leave the spectating area. Most likely to make the arrangements to obtain the gem he mentioned. He simply waved goodbye and then turned around to continue watching the machs go about their day. It would seem that there was a new face not too far from him while he turned. She had an air about her that was different from the others he had met in the past. Then again, everyone's airs were different.

indentPerhaps it was the way she was dressed? Simple, but effective in terms of both style and functionality. Jeans that seemed to accent her legs which were complimented by her black boots. A red top, nothing fancy, but it showed she had at least some grace. Her raven hair tucked behind her glasses was a sign of one who came to observe. He made his way out of the aisle and made his way to the registration counter to request the status of the monster dressed like an undead gentleman. When he learned of his name, Malinco, he was pleased with it and filed out the paperwork to claim him as his own.

"Marvelous, I will personally pick him up later today. Please make sure he is informed of his new home and maestro."

indentAfter the legal part was taken care of, he went back to look on for other potential players to add to his orchestra. His lollipop was done in terms of flavor and size. He quickly disposed of the stick. So much time had passed it would seem. Well it didn't help that his lollipops were no larger than the size of perhaps a quarter or so. He made his way back down the steps and saw the raven haired woman again. He gingerly made his way over to her. His clothes slightly flapped about with every step he descended. He leaned in just enough to not be noticed and spoke like he usually would.

"Don't be so stiff like that. People will start to think you're doing more than just observing."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx═════════════════════════════════════╝

User Image

OCC: this post doesn't seem as big as I had envisioned it

Generous Werewolf

6,550 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
User Image
Drakonus
The Savage Lizard

Once done with his morning stretches, Drakonus felt ready to start in on his real training regimen. Looking around and deciding that today he would spar instead of just using the various pieces of equipment supplied. He cast his glance around once again and alighted on another reptilian Mach, this one looking like a giant white aligator, which strangely reeked of roses. Shaking his head of the smell, Drakonus asked the Mach to spar.

"I will gladly show who is the superior one Lizard." the Mach said with a feral smile.

Drakonus nodded silently and lowered himself into his fighting position. Both sets of knees bent, both claws in front of him with the left lowered and the right at chest level. The Mach charged at Drakonus, swinging his left claw upward while the lizardman analyzed his movements.

Upstrike, that angle he's gonna toss me right and probably stomp me when I land. Drakonus thought while watching the 'gator. He lept to the right, avoiding the fist and rushed forward to get some quick scratches in.

The other Mach growled in pain and brought his elbow down on Drakonus' head. However the Mach was too fast and was already behind him, with his tail at the aligator's neck. The hulking Mach stopped and smiled.

"If this were a real match, I wouldn't have gone easy on you." he said in his gravelly voice.

"If this were a real match, I wouldn't have hesitated to plunge my blade into your neck." Drakonus replied as he withdrew his tail from the other Mach's neck, pressing down lightly enough to draw blood, but not enough to seriously injure the monster. It was just a sparring session after all.

Once his tail was back behind Drakonus, the Mach turned and threw a fist right at Drakonus's face. The lizard barely had time to throw his arms up to protect his head. The punch hurt, but it was enough to get his cold blood hot. With a smile, Drakonus flung his arms back into his staring position and charged the monster once more attacking with claws and the flat of his blade equally, all the while he used his double knees like springs to jump and roll away from most of the 'gator's attacks. During the session, Drakonus noticed something about his opponent.

He's favoring his right side, his left one might be injured. the lizard Mach observed and started focusing his attack on his opponent's left side. With the new strategy, it didn't take long for Drakonus to get the Mach to submit.

There, that should have impressed one owner at least. Drakonus thought with smug satisfaction as he walked away, to a quiet part in the sun.

Party: Myself, a reptilian Mach

Sparkly Gekko

мisнкα кosкoν
User Image

There was just so much going on. Mishka wasn’t sure how these people kept track of it all and still decided which ones they were interested in purchasing. First off, the little blue fish girl was attack out of the blue by some large beast of a Mach. With a cringe inducing screech the girl released a cloud of smoke and then was seen slithering away, on her stomach at that, from the cloud she had made. Not only that, but another fairly normal looking male was minding his own business when roughly addressed by a large bug mach. At least she got a chance to seen the male’s Mach as he took the form of what looked like solid granite.

Unluckily enough for this one though, after defeating his first opponent he was the first to be seen by the angry beast Mach as he stormed from the smoke screen left by the blue girl. She sympathized for the poor guy, having to settle a fight that wasn’t even his in the first place, but he didn’t exactly run away. Mishka wanted to see how he handled this little predicament but she felt induced to shift her eyes back over to the strange little group with the other seemingly normal male. Watching as the little Halloween character took and strange stance and simply breathed.

Her blue eyes darted around as she tried to get a handle for everything that was going on. She didn’t even notice the man with the blindfold get up and leave, followed shortly by his top hatted companion. Of course, top hat returned as she was still trying to get a fix on the situation. She didn’t hear the flapping of his clothing as he approached; instead she heard his voice near to her. A soft smile pulled at her lips but the woman didn’t flinch or jump. “If not observing, vat else vould I be doing?” She questioned calmly, tilting her head back to look up at the male.

Her Russian accent was evident in her speech but unlike many of her country she was fluent in English so she knew how to properly format her sentences. Slowly she lifted a hand up and pushed her glasses back up to the top of her head and then extended the same hand. “Meeshka Koskov.” She introduced with the soft smile still on her lips.

Eirwyn

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. It was dark, and she could feel them all around her: scratching, clawing, tearing at her clothes. She hated dreams like this, however common they seemed. Thankfully, however, her dream was cut short, as a shout violently pulled her from her sleep.

"UP! GET UP! IT'S TIME FOR TRAINING," the guard shouted at Eirwyn. She was normally one of the last monster's to be taken to the arena because of her cell's location. Eirwyn slowly got to her feet wincing slightly as pain wracked her body. She quickly pulled on her standard issue outfit, nothing fancy to her name and followed the guard out to the arena where she was roughly pushed in and the door closed behind her. It was something that had been happening almost daily for 3 years now.

Being of a slight stature, Eirwyn tended to keep to the shadows to practice her katas in peace. She didn't really care about getting an owner, as long as she was never sent back to where she came, but for some reason, today was different. There was more people here, and for once Eirwyn thought she might be able to scrap up enough power to impress one of the spectators into buying her. She so desperately wished to fight, but refused to show off too much during training. Eirwyn was a firm believer in not showing your full strengths to potential opponents.

Ignoring a few lower level monsters trying to spark a fight with her, Eirwyn made her way closer to the middle of the arena. Raising her arm, she quickly swiped her palm of her hand against a jagged piece of ice growing on her head. Blood swelled quickly and began to pour onto the ground, burning debris and hissing violently.

While this was going on, a newbie to the arena, a small gecko like monster, ran up behind her to attack. Eirwyn spun around and grabbed the monster with both her hands around his neck as his claws almost pierced her back. The screams started immediately as her lava-like blood turned his skin black and began to eat it away.

Eirwyn smirked.

Beloved Sex Symbol

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
User Image

XXXMisha LaurentXXXCrow

▶▶▷He smirked at the girl's comments not bothering to reply. The accepting his role in society part was interesting when he thought about it, in a way he had, of course if he were to ever be 'free', most likely there would be mass terror on the streets, oh how he loved to put on a blood show. He watched the male earnestly anticipating his answer then he heard what he wanted. "That's what I like to hear" he grinned simply waiting. He took note the stance he made and watched his intake of breath, nothing necessarily notable and then it hit him. Well more like he heard it ring in his ear. His legs felt a bit, off, like when someone went out for deep sea fishing except much more so. He felt the world give beneath his feet as he attempted to stand still before landing on his back to stare up at the sky. His head hurt a bit, probably from the noise. In the end he was right, brain manipulation, more accurately the senses. He could still move his legs, but the idea of getting up in unison didn't seem to work for them. So he gave his hands a go, they were a bit shaky as he tried doing a hand stand, for a second it worked, until his whole body shifted to the left and he was back on his side. He grinned wider and let out a laugh. "Quite the frustrating power you have there bud". His eyes wandered, the mach from earlier was eyeing his now seemingly defenseless state. That wouldn't be good. He gave his hand a good cut, by now he felt next to nothing in them, as the blood started to drip it formed into a sort of pedestal/chair beneath his rump allowing his legs to lie limp while his body sort of sank into the object. He grinned once again at the male seeing that behind him the icy female had suffered a similar affect. His head tilted to his shoulder his smile unfading "So...how long am I going to be stuck like a fish out of water?" he asked casually glancing back at his temporary nemesis, captain bone's didn't look like the kind who was a fair loser.

(O.ut O.f C.rayola: -w- length is bad I know )

Sparkly Gekko

User Image

___________________________________________________________
      cεℓsiυs

Celsius sighed and rolled her eyes when little Violet eyes took the bait. This was just what she needed, something to happen and then the others besides them to try and take things a little too far. If this kid managed to drop both Crow and Celsius, the other’s would get all riled up and probably move in to finished the three of them off. Why? Who knows? It was a primal thing, at least that was what she assumed. Crossing her arms over her chest she gave the male a pointed look of annoyance. She wished that he had just never come over here.

Her eyes left Crow when the little one took on a rather interesting stance. Widening his legs and picking his hands up before splaying his fingers. He cocked his head to the side and looked like he took a deep breathe. She couldn’t see his face, so she had no idea what he was doing, then the pitch hit her ears. Her hand started to ring and her eyes widened as she grimaced slightly. She watched Crow falter and she brought a hand to her own pounding head as she herself staggered slightly. How annoying! She didn’t know what this kid was doing, but there was no way that it was anyone else but him.

Deciding to put an end to this madness before she ended up sitting on the ground, because she unlike Crow, couldn’t make a seat to sit in. Still staggering slightly, she moved at the quickest possible pace she could and lifted her hand up and gently shoved the back of little Malinco’s head with an annoyed, “Knock it off.” She didn’t hit him or anything, heck she barely even touched him that long. At most he should have gotten a slight chill from her cold touch, but no permenent damage, no bleeding, nothing more than a gentle nudge. But, no life couldn’t be that simple. Instead the strange keening in her head stopped and the kid dropped to the ground, dead weight.

With whatever he was doing now gone Celsius faltered and moved away from the boy on the ground, her icy eyes staring at him. With one hand still to her head she looked at Crow and shrugged. “I didn’t hit him that hard.” She commented, her voice no longer dripping with ice. She slowly sat on the ground, her legs once again in a butterfly style but her body erect and her eyes trained on the now motionless Violet eyes.

ʺғɾost вitεʺ

IRL Carnivore

16,715 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
User Image
~Malinco~

Malinco had not expected to be shoved at all from behind, getting startled suddenly always threw off his balance. Coupled with the push to the back of his head it naturally pitched him forwards, and like always his bad habit/defense instinct kicked in. His body went limp and his breath left him, seeming to not breath at all. Lying on the ground his normally bright violet eyes were half open and staring dull lifeless, still as death. It annoyed him now that this happened, his mind going blank to complete the effect. It used to scare people a lot to think that they killed him, and he showed no outward signs that he was alive anymore. Cold skin, almost no breathing unless you really looked for it, and just over all dead and limp look.

The mutation made it go out of hand a bit as well, making it all the worse when his heart slowed till it was like he was in an almost comatose state. Unfortunately for him he couldn't snap out of it for a minute or two, and shaking him or moving him at all just made it all the longer. A new way to ' play dead ' as it were, and sometimes he hated it that it happened. Though it could serve him later in fights if his opponent thought him dead, give him time to regroup.......provided they didn't intend to take a trophy or start eating him. That would be a bit bad......

So now he was stuck on the floor looking like he had just been killed for no apparent reason other then the girl accidentally knocking him over. Luckily with the small dosage that he used on the two the effect of his sound would wear off in a minute, Crow a hairs breath longer since he was so close.

Beloved Sex Symbol

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
User Image

XXXMisha LaurentXXXCrow

▶▶▷There was a sudden moment of silence or so it seemed as the body suddenly smashed to the pavement. In a sense he was shocked, did the girl really just kill him? His head went from the body to her then back and so forth. It seemed a few others noticed too. Well in a positive sense, they thought that the now fallen Malinco had weakened the two rather easily, and seeing how easily 'they' had 'beaten' him they were likely to back off a bit. "Well...that was a waste" he muttered glancing back to see the interest in the two weakened Machs were no longer present. "Pfft and you were worried about me causing him trouble" he glanced at the female who seemed a bit surprised herself at what had happened. "...Maybe he's faking..." A dull red pole no wider then a centimeter protruded out of the red making it's way toward the figure, it poke his face once, tried a second time, and so on for a good minute. Nothing. He sighed leaning even farther back in the make shift chair "Looks like it's the crematory for this guy, either that or the science tables"
He glanced away from the girl for a moment then suddenly turned back "Don't tell me you have some sort of instant death touch!??!" Geezus wouldn't that be something dangerous. He looked up into the stadiums, those who were watching seemed to be a bit surprised as well, he glanced behind, and those who had watched also seemed a bit surprised. He sat there in silence for another moment before adding "Your not some sort of serial killer right? You didn't just save the poor guy to kill him right?" in actuality he wouldn't be surprised but he doubted it simply because the way she sort of tried to protect him when the infamous 'silver tongue' came barging in.

(O.ut O.f C.rayola: Couldn't think of what else to put "oh noes you killed him" xD )

surf_fari's Significant Otter

Wily Werewolf

User ImageUser Image

INDENTNadia smiled gently as the Mach spoke. He wasn't afraid to speak his mind - that was refreshing. "Nice to meet you BK-201, my name is Nadia Marielle Rechant. You may address me as you wish, no need for formalities. I was simply intrigued that you chose to rest rather than take advantage of this time to train. If I may ask, what precisely is the power you received as a result of the Mach infection?" She listened to his response, nodding to show she understood. "How fascinating. Tell me, do you enjoy fighting, or do you simply fight because you must fight to survive? Right now I'm looking for some companions - Maches that need rest, a better place to live, or even just someone to enter them in fights. Maches that can think for themselves. Are you one of them?" Nadia watched him as he sat there, arms crossed. This was a new way of browsing the merchandise for sure, but she was sick of dictating her beauties every movement. This boy's answer could just get him out of this uncultured mess and into a home of refinement and comfort.

I'm a talking to someone BK-201
    I just feel Content.
    You know where to find me The arena.
    Admit it, I look fabulous!

IRL Carnivore

16,715 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
User Image
~Malinco~

Malinco could have cursed if he could move, the more he was poked at the longer he was stuck like this unless his body thought he was in a life or death situation. Malinco just had to wait........another minute........ah there! The numbness in his limbs and body steadily lifted like waking up a body part after it fell asleep, leaving him with a tingling feeling. The first thing he did was take a deep breath, then start twitching his fingers to get feeling back into them. To others it would seem like he had just resurrected, though he hoped people didn't start screaming ' zombie! ' like last time. Blinking his dull eyes lit up again like a light was turn on behind them, and he started to move much better and quicker.

Then he just sat up, rubbing his cheek where the ground had rubbed against it. Now he was embarressed, but since his body naturally lacked a lot of its temperature he was unable to blush. "Erm........thas a wee bit embarrassing ya?" Fixing his hat that was a bit askew he decided to just sit there for a bit, not wanting a repeat performance. That and if he had to suddenly roll out of the way if something attacked them, which from the nearly horrified looks from some of the Mach that were watching they might just do so. He didn't quite like explaining this bad habit/defensive instinct, nor did he like it showed in public like so. But......

Sparkly Gekko

User Image

cεℓsiυs

Celsius’s eyes followed Crow's around the arena as some Machs took interest in the scene. Her eyes flashed and gave them an icy leer before they seemed to decide to back off on their own accord. When Crow spoke up her eyes shot to him to give him the same look she had given the others, except the one she gave him seemed like more of a warning then a promise. “Doesn’t look like he is faking.” She spat angrily as she watched the male produce a pole to poke the little one with before declaring for himself that Malinco was indeed dead.

Celsius wasn’t buying it. Maybe she didn’t want to take the rap for killing him without meaning to or maybe she actually felt bad, but either way she wasn’t ready to admit that he was dead. “Bull s**t, maybe he is just unconscious.” She muttered, shifting into a crouch and getting closer to the young dead looking thing. Gently she poked his cheek and quickly withdrew her finger. He was cold, granted still warmer then herself, but still cool. Celsius scrunched her nose together in frustration. “Okay kid, stop screwing around and get up.” She demanded, still crouching over him.

She shot Crow a look when he suddenly piqued in with the idea of her having instant death touch. “Why don’t you come find out.” She countered before looking back to Violet eyes. “I didn’t save him, I just removed his restraints. Besides, there is no such thing as a Serial Killer Mach, its sport, remember?” She said, rolling her eyes at the male. “Did you get stuck with all looks and no brain or something?” She questioned, her icy tone returning.

Still crouched over Malinco she rested her forearms on her knees and sighed. “Come check his pulse.” Celsius demanded her eyes drifting up to Crow. “I mean if you can move, Little Violet eyes here didn’t hurt you too bad did he?” She taunted, raising an eyebrow at the male. She was still crouching near him when he suddenly sat up, rubbing his cheek and acting, but not appearing, embarrassed. Celsius grimaced and lifted her hand with the intent to shove him another time but lowered her hand and glared at the little thing.

“What the hell was that!” Celsius growled, clearly annoyed and far less concerned now that he was sitting up and alive.

ʺғɾost вitεʺ
Eirwyn

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Eirwyn threw the rookie to the ground in disgust when his screams finally died down to mere whimpers.

"Why are rookies such idiots," she muttered as she glanced around to see what everyone was doing. She saw a girl and a boy crowding around another boy who looked dead, and a few defeated sulking around in the shadows. Shrugging, Eirwyn began the process of setting herself on fire. She slowly and meticulously rubbed her arms with the palms of her hands, feeling the burning sensation as fire flared up. She took one more glance around and shrugged, kicking her fallen opponent swiftly away. Eirwyn winced as she pulled a jagged piece of ice off of her shoulder and tore into the tops of her arms, missing once when she hit ice instead of lava, letting rivulets of lava pore down her arms only to fall onto the ground and sizzle. She finally fell into her normal katas. Kick, punch, kick. The fire flared around her, licking the air angrily as she moved faster and faster, hoping someone would break her out of her routine.

A few people looked interesting enough, but no one other than a few rookies had approached her, most opting to more 'impressive' opponents. Usually, that was fine with her, but she was getting bored with this routine. Her mind was constantly in a state of turmoil with nothing to keep her from dwelling on the past. Kick. Punch. Kick.

"This sucks," she muttered to herself. She was almost ready to start a fight herself. She needed an outlet.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff