Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Codger

User Image
❧ ❀ R u v a h n ❂ E l i a s ❀ ❧
L'ia ❀ Hellgazer Doctor ❀ Botanist ❀ Plant Guy
"Turn and cough."
✪★✪★✪★✪★✪★✪★✪★✪★✪★✪★✪★✪★✪★✪★✪★✪★✪★✪★✪★✪★

Ru walked through the station a bit. Scratching at the branches on his head. His brow furrowed a bit as he gave a low growl. They'd needed to all split off and run around, doing whatever it is they wanted or needed to do. Ru himself wasn't much of a mechanic. But he knew what the medbay needed, and Phage had compiled him a list. And most of all, Ru was lucky. And didn't have too much of a record. So, the job of perusing stores for parts had somehow fallen to him. Ru tapped the small metal cylinder, a 3-d holographic screen slid out with the list of supplies. Mostly scrap stuff needed for whatever mechanic they may have managed to find.

"...I suppose the Cap should be the one hiring new people anyway..."
                                  But, Ru had a few tricks up his sleeve. And he adjusted the pill shaped container that hung around his shoulder. The tinted glass blocking its contents. That would be his ace in the whole for negotiations. And he had a few hunches. Oddly enough, Ru did especially well with old folks and young folks. And Poor folks. So. It was with a few sprigs of "mint" (actually just some snapped off bits from his own body) and some credits to a small beggar that Jun'gor Dor's Pawn shop. Ru stepped in, having made sure to stretch the plant matter composing his body so he stood in the shop at 7 feet and 2 inches. His shoulders square and tall.

Dorai. Of course it was a Dorai shop. But, the beggar had told him. If he wanted scrap, Jun'Gor was the man. He stepped up to the man behind the counter. In this sector a L'ia was probably rather rare. So Ru was hoping a bit of intimidation would help. If not. Well. L'ia were just tall anyway. Ruvahn tilted his head a bit.
                                  "Good day, sir. I'm in the market for a few things. For example a Sueridium hose for a Velikor Company Freighter engine, reloader coiler for a 74T, a Freighter-Class Recalibrator core for a x-9 life support config, and a arc-refractor for a Sol-Sanctum surgery saw.... For starters."
                                  He'd memorized those few things on the list to look competent. In the hopes, the dear, dear hopes that he wasn't getting shaft hard on the deal.

"Now you might feel a slight sting, followed by a hot feeling in your veins, then utter numbness.
                                  Don't worry, I'm a trained professional."

Company: Jun'gor
                                  Mood: Wary

Indulgent Shapeshifter

User Image

Jun'gor Dor [Shifty Merchant on Soul's Oasis]

The door to Jung’s shop chimed as a towering figure came strolling into the shop. The Dorai was noticeably surprised as his eyes scanned over the creature's sturdy frame. Its unique appearance immediately struck Jun'gor, and as a well-traveled being, he knew exactly what he was looking at. From the way it moved and its physical features he could tell it was male. Staring up his prospective patron, Jun'gor mustered the warmest smile that could grace his face. Of course the expression still had a somewhat greasy appeal to it. The slug wrapped cozily about Jun'gor's shoulders warbled warily as the being approached. "Good day, sir. I'm in the market for a few things. For example a Sueridium hose for a Velikor Company Freighter engine, reloader coiler for a 74T, a Freighter-Class Recalibrator core for a x-9 life support config, and a arc-refractor for a Sol-Sanctum surgery saw.... For starters." The L'ia began to rattle off a list of parts that Jun'gor vaguely remembered stocking away just the other day.

"Ah --well, my tall friend! You're just in luck!" Jun'gor beamed with hollow sincerity as he made his way around the counter and towards the showroom where crates of various sizes had been neatly lined up and priced. "You see, I like to save my customers their hard earned cred... So here in my shop, customers walk away with exactly what they need and more. In these containers are lots of tools and machines that can be used as is, or scrapped for parts. Why spend an arm and leg on a single unused part when you can pay the same and get the whole damn machine!" Jun'gor was losing himself in his own sales pitch --but before he lost the towering being's attention he motioned over to a few smaller containers.

"These might be what you’re looking for, I remember packing away some engine parts and medical tools in these smaller ones here... You might just find that Sol-Sanctum saw and Recalibrator core in one of these..." Shrugging the male leaned back, and settled his weight onto a shiny silver container. "The only catch... These are blind lots... You'll get plenty of parts, but there are no returns, or refunds... what’s in the lot are what you get... Period..." Jun'gor's tone lost all friendliness. "So what do you say? I'll part with one of these at a starting price of 5000 cred... How's that?" Jun'gor smiled at the tree-like patron while tapping his foot againist the silver box; awaiting the L'ia's response like a shark closing in on the smell of blood in the water.

Dangerous Codger

User Image
"Turn and cough."

The L'ia crossed his arms a bit as the sales pitch was thrown about. His jet set tighter as the Dorai continued to discuss. If he guessed right, it was a good deal. IF he guessed right. Ru was beginning to think listening to old, broke people wasn't the way to go. But in for a penny, in for a pound. And there was his ace in the hole. Well. He made sure to consider it carefully. The subtle body language of the Dorai leaning on the larger crate let him know that it wasn't part of the 5000 cred deal or any deal. Usually you could fill up a larger gift with tons of junker parts and play someone for a sap. But he was being...delightfully simple.

To his credit, it was so obviously a scam that if anyone took the bite and got shafted on the gamble... well. It was their own fault. Ru found Jun'gor's sleaziness to be refreshingly open. And if he lost money on this deal. Well. He had enough saved up he could take a loss to his life's savings as penance. And a good gamble sounded fun. So. Ru paid the 5000 creds for one of the crates. Which he picked at random. Before he looked at the larger one.
                                  "...Jun'gor...as a pawn broker you must allow bartering...so if I may be allowed..."
                                  Ru set the cylinder up on the counter and clicked it. The paneling unfurled to reveal a small pot with a plant. Its purple fruit and deep green leaves unmistakable.

It was a Dosala plant. A sweet, rare fruit from the Dorai worlds. And almost impossible to cultivate on a space station. This particular station was filled with people, and that meant less places for growing things. Yet here was a gem. The fruits alone could be sold to other Dorai for a hefty sum, and this one was entirely fertile and properly cared for. Ru plucked one of the ripe fruits and tossed it to Jun'gor.
                                  "A sample, if you will."
                                  The plant had been one of Ru's personal growing projects on his little room on the Hellgazer. And it had taken him a good long time to get the soil mixtures right. But he had the needed information now. He could grow one easy. And he had extra seeds. With some time he'd have another Dosala plant, and he knew any Dorai far from the homelands would probably give their front teeth for a Dosala fruit.

The fruit, of course, was delicious and sweet and rich. Ru didn't half-a** his botany projects. The fruit alone would probably go for 10,000 creds. Rare as they were. Ru sut smiled, a little dumbly. Which was the idea.
                                  "For all the fruit on this Dosala I'll take another small crate... and for the entire plant as well...I'll take that large crate you're leaning on."
                                  It wouldn't be a hit to the Hellgazer's coffers if he paid with the plant. It had been his project and his alone. And he didn't mind gambling his OWN money. And to Jun'gor...well. The fruits were a gem. The plant itself was a diamond mine. A renewable source of Dosala fruit on THIS station? Now that was worth real value...
                                  what a sucker this L'ia was.

"Now you might feel a slight sting, followed by a hot feeling in your veins, then utter numbness.

Company: Jun'gor
                                  Mood: Wary

Omnipresent Gaian

User Image

User Image

Soul's Oasis was fairly the same as how Dev remembered it to be. It had taken them longer to get here than she'd have liked, and it didn't help that Phage had been fairly annoyed with her piloting of them to get there. She never claimed to be the best pilot, just that she could get the job done. It was why one of the first things on her list to do as she walked along the streets of this Federation "gem" was to find a new navigator.

If her somewhat odd taste in clothing didn't bring wandering eyes to her, then the old-fashioned pistol she was openly carrying on her hip did. It wasn't as if she intended to be using it here, she just found that she was less likely to be drawn into open conflicts if they could see that she was already armed. It was a useful trick for when she wanted to stay out of trouble on a station, because contrary to popular belief she wasn't always out looking for danger.

It wasn't long into her walk until she found a small, well-to-do looking cafe. She stood outside of it momentarily, taking in its pastel, friendly looking appearance with a raised brow. It wasn't exactly the sort of place she normally spent her time, but she was never one to ignore her impulses. This impulse was telling her to make her way into the Neoberry Cafe, but only after inwardly criticizing the fluffy sounding name did her feet carry her within the threshold of the light blue doors.

To say she stood out within the establishment was an understatement. Everything about her was so wildly different from the happy little cafe that she was beginning to wonder if she should maybe stop and consider her impulses before acting on them. Her clothes were much darker and more practical then the clothes of most of the other patrons there. Her mixture of blue, green, and brown stood in contrast to the pastel pinks, greens, blues, and yellows. Even her red hair stood out. Overall, she was a little more than out of place here.

That didn't stop her from walking up to the small bar like she owned the place and winking at the worker behind the counter, leaning her back against it and resting her arms on either side of her. "Give me whatever you think I'll enjoy," she told the barista, looking around the room. Overall, it seemed the people in the cafe were trying their best to not acknowledge her presence there. That wasn't unusual, considering they'd probably only expect to find someone like her hanging around a bar or club.

Two individuals in the cafe stood out to her however. In one of the back corners sat a woman who seemed to be so interested in whatever it was she was tinkering with that she hadn't even noticed the captain's entrance to the cafe. The second being that caught Dev's attention was very clearly a Monfae, which piqued the good captain's interest quite a bit. She'd never really ran across one before, which only made her more curious, and this woman seemed to be by herself. Which created all the opening that Dev could need.

With her most charming smile she moved forward, stopping short of the smaller woman's table and motioning to her nearly empty drink. "Can I get you another?" she asked her, figuring it wasn't a bad place to start. She'd had numerous good encounters spur from buying the other party more to drink. It'd probably work the same way in this little cafe. "I'm Captain Devyn Harper, by the way, but my friends usually call me Dev. Would it be rude of me to ask your name?" She glanced shortly over towards the other woman she was interested in to make sure she was still there, and when she was assured that there was no way that she would be moving any time soon she turned all of her attention to the Monfae.

With: Kylora, Zenith

Tipsy Shoujo

User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXX Ƙ Ƴ Ѳ ✧ Ǫ Ʋ Δ Я Ƭ Є Я Ѧ Δ Ƨ Ƭ Є Я
                                              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                                              Kylora had been in the Neoberry for almost an hour, quietly sitting in the corner reading police reports from her holo-tablet and indulging in a slow series of strange beverages. First was the spun sugar bubble tea, then a pale green aloe drink, followed by the empty glass now sitting adjacent to her right hand: blue melon cream soda. She was pondering which she enjoyed the most when the red-haired woman walked into the cafe.

Kyo had chosen this cafe because it didn't seem like the time of place to attract any unsavory folks she typically worked with (everyone needs an opportunity to catch their breath once in a while), but the stride and aura of the woman who entered practically screamed outlaw. She let her eyes follow her as she attempted to order something at the counter before turning to face Kyo herself. So it begins..., the fae idly thought as she watched her approach.

Can I get you another?, the question felt almost absurd in a place as cheerful and light as the cafe and Kyo couldn't help but smile at the question. "People don't approach my kind so openly, let alone offer to buy us drinks. You look out of place here, captain." Calling the woman 'captain' was just a shot in the dark, but part of what made Kylora good at her job was her overdeveloped sense of intuition. "But the blue melon soda here is incredibly delicious and I'm not one to say no to kind offers."

She tilted her head upwards, finally meeting Devyn's gaze directly. She was happy to see the captain didn't flinch: not many humans could readily accept the milky white gaze of the monfae.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXLocation: The Soul's Oasis - Merchant District - Cafe Neoberry.
                                              XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXCompany: Herself, the beginnings of a sugar-induced stomachache, and captain Devyn Harper..
                                              XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXThoughts: "I shouldn't accept another drink, but they're so delicious."

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Omnipresent Gaian

User Image

User Image

Devyn smirked down at the Monfae as she spoke, placing a hand on one of her hips. "What gave me away, my stunning good looks and charming personality?" she asked as she turned to find one of the waitresses to get her drink. When she turned back around she was pleasantly surprised to find that what she had heard was true, that they really did have white eyes. It was an interesting color.

Without so much asking as assuming that since she was buying her a drink it was okay, Dev took the seat opposite of her, leaning back to leisurely observe the other woman. "I like to consider myself well-traveled, so I hate to admit that I've never met a Monfae until now. It's a shame, really. Your eyes are fairly exciting."

Soon the drink ordered for Kyo arrived, alongside of the one that Dev had originally requested. She didn't hesitate to give it a sip, though her face scrunched up at the incredible sweetness of it. It... wasn't exactly what she usually went for in a drink. "And now I remember why I don't frequent places like these. A bit too sweet for my tastes. I like my drinks to have a little more bite in them." She sat the drink back down with no intention to finish it, giving Kyo an appraising look. "Doesn't quite seem you come in places like this too often yourself, if you don't mind my saying. What brought you into this boring little cafe today?"

Tipsy Shoujo

User Image

"You carry yourself like someone who is comfortable telling others what to do," Kyo said mildly, a smile still playing loosely on her lips. She liked this strange woman, even though in the back of her mind she knew that anyone around here approaching you always had an ulterior motive. That was alright, though - the monfae was used to it.

"Many races find our eyes unsettling, because unlike most, it is hard to gauge our emotions by looking at them. Luckily for me, I blush easily." When the beverages arrived, Kyo took a long, slow sip of hers. Her stomach gurgled slightly from the amount of sugar she'd consumed in the recent hours. She watched Devyn over the rim of her glass and enjoyed seeing the hard looking woman sip from a beverage that looked like a frothy orange bubble bath with a cocktail skewer filled with rainbow berries. "My biggest vice is my sweet tooth and even I'm reaching my limit here. You strike me as more of the bitter, hard liquor type. All kicking a**, swigging whiskey, and taking names. Which is why I'm just as interested in you approaching me as you are in me being here in the first place."

Kyo set her drink on the table, stretching her neck to the left and right and adjusting the neckline on her kimono. She was letting a few moments pass before answering the captain's question, giving her time to look her over. She decided to be mostly honest, "The story of how I got here is long and complicated, but in short: monfae don't leave our home planet often and I left to pursue a life of knowledge and history gathering in the hopes of delivering technological advances and the like back to my home world. I've been traveling with a wide variety of individuals and races over the last 60 years doing just that. I've been alone the past few years, and I just finished a long job tracking down a peculiar item - I'm good at finding things, you see - and found myself drawn into this cafe on a whim. Now, if you don't mind, I'd like to ask you the same question - why are you here, speaking to me?"

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXLocation: The Soul's Oasis - Merchant District - Cafe Neoberry.
                                              XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXCompany: Herself, and the slight suspicion that her life was about to change.
                                              XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXThoughts: "Maybe I shouldn't have told her so much."

Omnipresent Gaian

User Image

User Image

"Aye, I'm very comfortable ordering other people. But I'm also very open to hearing the opinions of those people," Dev replied just as mildly, keeping up the light banter. The more she spoke to this Monfae, the more she liked her. It would be an interesting addition to her merry band of misfits.

"Perhaps they find your eyes unsettling because they're too dim to read the rest of your body language," she added helpfully, smiling brightly. "Or perhaps they're too dull to realize that there's always more to a person than what you can see." Dev laughed loudly at Kyo's description of her, uncaring of the other patron's disdain at it, nodding her agreement along with it. "You've got that much right. I'd intended on finding a shady place to do all three of those things before I happened across this cafe."

She watched her with an easy smile on her face as, glancing downwards only briefly as Kyo fixed her kimono. It wouldn't be very mature of her to ogle anyone outright in a place like this, especially considering she knew little about the other woman just yet. But that wouldn't stop her from appreciating any sort of attractive individual. She whistled lowly as she explained how she came to be in this cafe on this station, brows raising in surprise at it. "Well, that's a mighty good reason to leave your home planet." The captain took a moment to let the rest of what had been said sink in, considering carefully her options. There were several different routes she could take, but it was always best to repay honesty with honesty. "My ship, the Hellgazer, just docked about an hour ago. We're set up here until we can get some repairs or find someone to repair it while we're traveling. I'm here in this little frilly cafe on a whim. You see," she leaned forward on the table, her elbows resting on it while her hands clasped together, "I'm a fairly firm believer in following your gut. And when I was walking by, I just couldn't resist having a look inside this place. Same goes for why I'm talking to you." She leaned back in her chair again after saying that, crossing her arms over her midsection. "I'm also in the market for some new crew members, if you must know. I need a quartermaster, mechanic, and a navigator. So... have any idea where I could find someone good at attaining supplies for me and my crew?" Dev winked at her then, a charming smile firmly on her face. "Of course, my vessel isn't exactly golden in its transactions, but she's good to her crew... if her crew is good to her." And the same could be said for the captain, when it came down to it.

Indulgent Shapeshifter

User Image

Jun'gor Dor [Shifty Merchant on Soul's Oasis]

((feel free to NPC the delivery droid))

The L’ia seemed satisfied enough with the terms of the deal, and without much of a struggle the plant-like being credited the purchase to Jung’s account. “Good… If you’d like I can have one of my lil’uns deliver it for you—“The greedy merchant had his money and was anxious to get the transaction over with. Rarer races often made him feel uncomfortable, even if he could make a profit off of them. Harder to find races also meant harder to understand, and the dorai didn’t want to have any tricks pulled on him in return. –But it would seem that the L’ia wasn’t finished shopping just yet…

"...Jun'gor...as a pawn broker you must allow bartering...so if I may be allowed..." The towering creature offered politely as he placed a tall round container onto his counter. Jun’gor remained silent but watched with mild interest, he was a business man after all and people did have a habit of selling him more… interesting items. With a simple tap the container unrolled itself revealing unmistakable foliage and fruit. Dosala. Jun’gor’s mouth fell open and he accidentally griped the tail of his strange pet a bit too hard in his shock. His pet jolted sharply and hissed at him, waking the merchant from his awed trance. “—how did you? Oh-ho-ho… You L’ia are useful bastards…” An honest smile crept across his blue lips as the being tossed him a fleshy violet fruit.

Jun’gor nearly dropped it in his excitement, but like a man who had been left on a desert planet with no water, he bit into and sucked at the fruit in a most unbecoming manner. "For all the fruit on this Dosala I'll take another small crate... and for the entire plant as well...I'll take that large crate you're leaning on." The L’ia laid his proposition before Jun’gor just as easily as he had tried to swindle the stranger earlier. Wiping his mouth and eyeing the L’ia disdainfully, he hated when others tried to strike deals with him that he couldn’t refuse, and this was too good to pass up; especially with the Dosala’s rarity and the scarcity of plant-life on the Oasis. “…You tricky, tricky—Fine! Take’em! --their yours, just get out of my shop before I change my mind.” With that Jun’gor carefully swept up the plant off the counter, and took it to the back room for safe keeping.

A droid built with lifters and treaded wheels to make delivery easier emerged from the back in the Dorai’s place. “Good day, sir!” It chimed in a rough electronic voice. “May I assist you with your purchases? Please indicate the destination of the delivery—“ The service droid was a courtesy that Jun’gor only paid to customer’s he wanted out of his store quickly. The being could accept the help from the droid if he wanted it but the L’ia was also welcome to struggle home on his own with three hefty metal containers.

Tipsy Shoujo

User Image

Kylora couldn't help but laugh at how direct the captain was. She lifted her drink to her mouth one more time, another deliberate pause. She let the last of the blue-green liquid slide down her throat before licking her lips and sighing contentedly, "One of those positions you're looking to fill happens to be something I am incredibly good at."

Kyo was over one hundred years old. She had joined crews before. She had traveled with one of the many for almost 10 years before things disbanded. Most she joined were just for a job or two - she never quite fit in well enough with most groups to stay long term. In front of her was a large decision, and this was the most important part - the deliberation, the discussion, the setting of terms. If Kyo was good at anything, it was at talking.

"Like I said before, I am incredibly good at what I do, so I do not join groups lightly. However, I have had a very solitary few years and find my bones aching for companionship and being quartermaster on a lively ship sounds just like what my life currently needs." She placed her forearms on the table in front of her, stretching her fingers out and pressing her fingertips together as she set her gaze directly on the captain's. "I am not afraid of the world's underbelly, since it seems to bring the most interesting... adventures. However, there are some things I require if I am to join a group. I don't think it's too much, considering my skills, and those skills are something I am more than willing to prove while we're still on this station."

She paused again, this time letting herself smile to show the captain that she wasn't planning on being difficult, "I'd like my own private quarters on your ship. I'm not exactly one for sharing a bunk. They don't need to be lavish, just a room with a door that can be shut, and preferably locked, but I can live without a lock." She nodded to emphasize her point, letting her hands relax onto the table, "And, additionally, I want full disclosure on why you are suddenly lacking in crew members. If there are any tensions or problems currently going on in your ship, I'd like to be made aware of them before signing any agreements."

"And that's it. Like I said, nothing too crazy."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXCompany: Herself, and the slight suspicion that her life was about to change.

Dangerous Codger

User Image
"Turn and cough."

Hook and line. It was a simple trade off for Ru. And he ordered the droid to carry a few of the crates. He handled one of the small ones on his own. And then he was heading towards the Hellgazer and got all the crates into the cargo bay. It was time to see if his gamble had paid off in any way. He tipped the droid a few credits, just to be overly nice, and sent him back towards Jun's place. He wasn't going to try that pawn broker again. Well. He decided if he was going to start somewhere it was with the largest crate. So picking up a crowbar he creaked open the latch of the crate and watched as scrap spilled out of it. He recognized some of the machinery parts as being stuff for the medbay.

He peeking out of the crate came a face, Ru's first reaction was surprise. His flight or fight instinct kicked in, and he let out a roar like the falling of several trees. From his back sprouted numerous vines, all tipped with thorns that angled at the face as his face contorted, thorns growing in his mouth to simulate fangs as the green glow of his bioluminescent parts turned to red... then blue in confusion. He tilted his head as the face didn't blink or react in anyway.
                                  "...What in the..."
                                  The vines retracted their thorns and lassoed into the scrap and junk and tugged the body free. He tapped at it.
                                  "...metal.... by the roots it's a droid!"
                                  And a full chassis that probably was more than the 5000 and a plant he spent to get it. He tilted his head more, circling the deactivated droid. He stopped as he saw something on the neck.

A vine reached up and gingerly flipped it. Unknowingly activating the android girl. But the sound of her machinery whirring to life made him jump back and grow a foot and a half to try and look bigger. He was like an owl in that regard. Puffing himself up to look bigger when startled.

Company: Jun'gor, Ingrid
                                  Mood: Confused

Indulgent Shapeshifter

User Image
        xxxxxxxxιngrιdxxxxxxxxxx▻▻▻ Model: SNPAI-07 ◅◅◅xxxxxx

A loud series of hisses and mechanical growls issued as cold servos and gears began to fire on for the first time in a span of two years. Another series of beeps and chimes signal that her internal computers were slowly coming online. The female android stood stiff as her head rose revealing the same lifeless expression before, this time her eyes had gone wide and flickered with bright instances of blue as visual processors activated one by one. At this point the android was still somewhat inactive as it began loading up its start-up data. Suddenly, her eyes emitted a soft blue beam that scanned over the L'ia from head to feet and back. Finally, the droid spoke in a lifeless tone.

"I'm sorry, but your species is unrecognizable. Please input your name, and how you would like to be addressed. Then choose a personality preset to begin full system initialization..."

A holo-screen replaced the blue beam that the android had just projected. Across it buzzed a column of jumbled words and numbers before giving way to another menu which read:

Please Indicate the Name of the Primary Owner - _________

Please select a perѕonalιтy preѕeт
        Custom ▪ Haughty ▪ Cool ▪ Cheerful ▪ Timid ▪ Amorous ▪ Aggressive

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        ✛ нealтн/energy levelѕ ✛

User Image╰☆╮User Image╰☆╮User Image╰☆╮User Image

cυrrenт perѕonalιтy preѕeт
        Custom ▪ Haughty ▪ Cool ▪ Cheerful ▪ Timid ▪ Amorous ▪ Aggressive

➟ cυrrenт locaтιon - the Hellgazer
        ➟ cυrrenт parтy - New Owner
        ➟ cυrrenт oвjecтιve - Start-up

Omnipresent Gaian

User Image

User Image

Devyn's brows raised as Kyo started talking terms, also leaning forward onto the table to listen to her as she spoke. She pursed her lips as she considered what was being said to her. They weren't actually as extravagant as she had originally feared. There was an extra storage room that could be fitted into a private room instead. That part was easy.

The next part is what pushed Devyn's brain into overtime considering how to respond. "Well, that certainly isn't crazy at all," she affirmed, all smiles again. "We can get you a private room set up. It'll be a bit on the smaller side, but it'll definitely be private. Could even see about having a lock set up on it. Of course, myself and the ship AI will need to be aware of the lock code in case of any sort of emergency."

She leaned back in her chair and leisurely crossed her legs. "There are no problems or tension currently ongoing on board my ship," she responded expertly, because there wasn't. That was roughly five days ago. Everything was fine now. "We've found ourselves lacking recently, is all. I can pilot my ship fine, gather up the things the crew needs, but I'd rather not have to bother with that. That's understandable, yeah? Our only problems right now are all mechanical. Which is why I've still got work to do today."

"So, that's that. You in?" she asked, holding out a hand to her. "I'm more than willing to see you work your magic, of course, but you seem like the kind not to lie about your talents. So what's your name then? Can't exactly be my quartermaster without a name." Honestly, at this point, only time could tell whether or not that this Monfae could be a trustworthy crew member. And Dev was willing to give it that time.

Tipsy Shoujo

User Image

"Thank you. I have no problem with those terms. Apologies if my asking about your crew was out of line." She noticed the captain tense up slightly at the question, which led her to believe that there may have been an issue but the captain now considered it taken care of, which was good enough for Kyo. If she was to work with her and her ilk, she had to keep open minded. Always watching, but always open. She looked the captain, Devyn, up and down - her gaze was steady and non-threatening. Some people might have considered the consistency of her gaze unsettling, but the captain seemed to be unphased by it - she was definitely a self-possessed woman, and Kyo liked that.

"My name is Kylora M'Henge. You are welcome to refer to me as Kyo. I guess I should call you boss now, yes?" She dipped her head at the question, another smile passing her lips.

"If you have only recently docked and are in need of acquiring any items or goods for your ship, I'd be happy to take care of those before moving my things aboard. Otherwise, I'd love having the opportunity to acquaint myself with your ship and it's stores. All quartermasters are different and I'm sure I'll have some work to do in order to organize things so that I may manage them well."

She paused, biting her lip in slight hesitation as she let her formal demeanor falter for a moment, "Thank you for this opportunity. I am looking forward to getting to know both you and your crew better - hopefully I can be an asset." She blushed slightly at the admission - it wouldn't have been much to a normal person, but Kyo wasn't one for sharing a lot, so it embarrassed her slightly none-the-less.

Dangerous Codger

User Image
    "Turn and cough."

Well... that was... huh. Ru blinked a bit and stiffened as the beam scanned him. He put a hand on his hips and relaxed a bit as she spoke. Seemed like a standard boot up protocol. And she didn't recognize his species. Not that he blamed her. The L'ia were as varied in shape and genetic makeup as there were stars in the void of space. Alright...so the holoscreen displayed a simple enough set of choices. Ru thought it kind of creepy that amorous was a setting. Why did so many species desire for fabricated life forms to act like housewives and prostitutes was beyond him. But he wasn't having any of that. Or the aggressive.
                                    "....why is that one even an op-"
                                    He remembered that the word "kinky" existed and stopped that line of inquiry. Instead filling out the new Owner name as Ruvahn Elias, and clicked cheerful.

If he was going to have to pick a personality for the girl, he might as well make sure she's happy. He crossed his arms a bit.
                                    "...And just call me Ru or Doc."
                                    He stated as he took a step back and waited to see what she did.

Company: Ingrid
                                    Mood: Confused

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items