Welcome to Gaia! ::

Partying Regular

3,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Surefire Alchemist

((Since there's no of thread or recruitment one, perhaps if we start and let people know we'reere active, we'll get some people to join))

Partying Regular

3,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Dabbler 200
The Lady Reaper
((Since there's no of thread or recruitment one, perhaps if we start and let people know we'reere active, we'll get some people to join))

yeah I'll make one soon, I just have some things I need to finish up from class.

Surefire Alchemist

Roller13
The Lady Reaper

yeah I'll make one soon, I just have some things I need to finish up from class.

Okay now worries.

Partying Regular

3,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Dabbler 200
The Lady Reaper
Roller13
The Lady Reaper

Okay now worries.

Alright took me long then I thought to get to. I blame school and Valkyria Chronicles. Link is here.

Surefire Alchemist

Roller13
The Lady Reaper
Roller13
The Lady Reaper

Okay now worries.

Alright took me long then I thought to get to. I blame school and Valkyria Chronicles. Link is here.

Cant say I've seen/played valkeryia chronicles and I haven't been in school for two years lol, and, cool.Now all that's needed is an ooc thread.

Partying Regular

3,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Dabbler 200
The Lady Reaper
Roller13
The Lady Reaper
Roller13
The Lady Reaper

Okay now worries.

Cant say I've seen/played valkeryia chronicles and I haven't been in school for two years lol, and, cool.Now all that's needed is an ooc thread.

Well it is a fantastic game, and thats coming next

Surefire Alchemist

Roller13
The Lady Reaper
Roller13
The Lady Reaper
Roller13
The Lady Reaper

Okay now worries.

I'll have to check it out when I go to the store next, and good to know.Also, I think you cut off the lower part of my profile.

Partying Regular

3,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Dabbler 200
The Lady Reaper
Roller13
The Lady Reaper
Roller13
The Lady Reaper

Okay now worries.

I'll have to check it out when I go to the store next, and good to know.Also, I think you cut off the lower part of my profile.

I'd say go on steam to see it, and I'll look into that as well.

Surefire Alchemist

Roller13
The Lady Reaper
Roller13
The Lady Reaper
Roller13
The Lady Reaper

Okay now worries.

I'd say go on steam to see it, and I'll look into that as well.

Lol. Could just check it out ast work tomorrow, and okay

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces