a music style! 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Oh! Look, twi'leks making out! 0.15384615384615 15.4% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 13 ]
< 1 2 3 4 ... 15 16 17 >

User Image
A C E ~
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
the friggen p i r a t e l o r d

A grim face took hold onto his features as he watched the crew scurry off with most of the rewards from today's heist. If he was lucky enough maybe he could score from the ship later on, that is if he doesn't find his own ship first. Ace wasn't all too worried about finding the ship he had signed up for, when the time came he will stumble upon it. Everything was all in good timing.

He watched her change her outfit into something more... Suitable towards his liking. Red was indeed his favourite color. Her unusual manner didn't bother him in the least bit but the cat... That was an entirely different thing.

As they walked into a local restaurant, his nose whiffed what was in the air and his mouth started to water. Nothing could satisfy him more than a nice, warm plate of food. Cold would be good too. Food is food and food was good in Ace's eyes. He sat next to her, listening to what she was saying but his eyes were fixed on the kitchen.

"The pleasure is all yours, Pirate Queen. I am Ace."

He noted that she had referred to him as first mate. He was flattered of course. 'First mate, eh? She must dig me to be giving me such a powerful position. Foolish girl.'

"First mate? Did I get the job strictly based on looks or...?' He played around jokingly, a faint smile splashed across his lips.

Hatter095's Husband

Shameless Sex Symbol

10,750 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

Era'len Mana

~"It's gone for a reason,
So leave it be"
~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Era watched as the cat pawed at her food. She shooed the cat away from the fish as she drew out her blade. Cutting off a nice meaty chunk of the fish, she left it on the plate for the cat. She picked up the fish and quickly stuffed the fish in her mouth. More people began to enter the restaurant, which made Era nervous. She pulled up her mask, and continued to chew the fish. Once she was able to swallow the fish, she turned her gaze back to Lok. "What's so special about this 'secret sauce'? Does it taste good or something?" she asked curiously.
She used her tongue to pick at her teeth. Once she was done with her teeth, she continued to ask more questions. "And which ambassador is it? Or is this supposed to be all hush-hush and secretive?" Era continued to ask.

Dapper Detective

User Image
                              xxA r i e t t a xxx J e e h axx

User Image
                                    .:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。..:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。..:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。..:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。..:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.

Arietta stared at Ace, scanning him. She wasn't as dumb as most people believed she was...only Terumi knew of her true criminal ability. Her scan revealed his race and the few crimes he'd been booked on, she assumed he'd escaped most of the time. She didn't trust him, but then again she wasn't to be trusted either. She crossed her legs and lit a cigarette, still eyeing Ace. "Don't get my intentions twisted, I'm not really attracted to you. You seem capable despite being shifty and I need a capable first mate. But if you join my crew understand that I am the Captain...I call the shots. Your pretty face and smooth talk might work with most women but it won't with a Sentinel...My crew is loyal and if you join us I expect you to be loyal as well. There's a reason the First Mate before you is gone...just keep that in mind." She exhaled smoke and pat Ace on the head before slinking to the bar. Terumi also smoking by the way, chuckled at her attitude shift. "She's known as Dread Pirate Jeeha for a reason...don't assume you can fleece her because she's a dame. Also...I'm second in charge here and I won't hesitate to blow your head clean off if I even get a hint of you betraying her." The green eyed Nekonian stared at him before waving a waitress down. "Best raw fish in the joint, give one to the fine lady at that table as well it's on me." He made sure the waitress knew he meant the cat and not the human and his weird company.

Dangerous Datemate

12,275 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Flatterer 200
User Image
Ƚalok "Ƚok" Ӎavolts + Gumball
THE ONE ½ : THE OTHER ½

"Yeah, it's pretty damn good. It's not like normal soy sauce and wasabi, but sort of like Worcester sauce, sugars, and some other thing. It's just really good." Lok explained while writing down something on his card and handed it off to Zeran-Shu, tapping it with a finger. "We've parked here in Terminal 12B. The entry code's written there. Counting on you to not lose that. Wouldn't want my ship to be hijacked. Scan your citizen card and enter the code: Labamba to be registered."

"Sho, we gowin' or shumpin?" The cat asked, Lok nodding with a grin.

"Yup. I've actually brought along the package here. Been practicing this for a while. If I screw up, don't get mad at me. Hey, Tentacles, put it on my tab!...Eh? He's gone.... Let's skip out on the bill. Terrible service." The man laughed, getting up and startign out the door, Gumball growling and scarfing down her food before jumping off the table to tail the dark haired man.

"Better hurry, girl. We've business to tend to." The cat flicked her tail up, the tip wiggling, "Cookie, I want to see a slab of Tunasai in my dish when I get back or I'll have to throw you off."

Hatter095's Husband

Shameless Sex Symbol

10,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

Era'len Mana

So leave it be"
~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Era pulled out a few coins and left it on the table as a tip. Putting some pressure on her ankle, she debated if she would be able to walk. There was still a slight sting, but she could suck it up. She quickly stood up from her seat and followed Lok and Gumball. "You're carrying the package on you?! Are you mad?!" Era asked as she walked next to the man.
She kept looking around to ensure that no one was creeping up on them. "You have no weapons or men to protect you. The only thing I see is a man with a pretty face and a talking snack! Someone could easily just attack you and take this package from you," Era exclaimed.
She placed her hand on one of her blades, so she would be able to draw it quickly. "Ma nuvenin ir mis," Era chanted.
Letting out a long sigh, she continued to remain vigilant. The snack was walking to slow for her liking, so she picked Gumball up and placed her on Lok's shoulder. She got behind Lok and began to push him along. "You are walking to slow, Lok. What will it take for you to walk faster?" Era questioned.

<Translation: You need more blades>

Dangerous Datemate

12,275 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

"It's not actually on mee-ow! Claws, claws, claws!" Lok gasped at the shivering cat that was trying to get a good grip on his shoulder, Era pushing them faster, thought he grinned cheekily at the offer to walk faster. He tilted his head back and laughed, "Are you sure you can provide if I do ask?"

"Seeing as she's someone who can most likely bite off your head if you say something misleading. Honestly, it would serve you right." Lok sighed at the feline's sarcasm, rolling his eyes

"Fiiine. Alright, look, I don't actually have it; It was too heavy to carry, so I've slipped it into a pocket dimension of sorts. Well, more like a portal. Actually, it's just sitting in the cargo bay and I was going to just teleport it here."

Hatter095's Husband

Shameless Sex Symbol

10,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

Era'len Mana

So leave it be"
~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Era continued to push him along. "Oh great. Leave something valuable in the cargo bay. Probably unprotected too," Era said.
She stopped in her tracks and rubbed her temples. "How does the cat deal with you? I haven't even been with you for an hour and I have a headache," she sighed.
Resuming the walk, she began to wonder what he would have requested of her. "Out of curiosity, what is it that you would have requested from me so that you would walk faster?" Era asked as she walked by his side.
She thought of few things he may have wanted. "Was it money? Free servitude? Or did you wish that I carry you, so we can get there sooner?" Era attempted to guess.
User Image
A C E ~

He kept pleasantly smiling at her, not taking anything she said seriously. He rarely took any threats seriously. Worrying about what others can do to you seemed exhausting. When the time called for it, actions speak louder than words to Ace and if she was planning on obliterating him then so be it. As of now, she was just a cute, short person with a cute, little cat.

He slouched back into his chair, trying to see how he could turn her offer down without getting her upset. When women don't get what they want they usually get all hot-headed and emotional- Very tragic flaw in the female species.

"I know how much you would me to be on your service. I am charming, dashing, and awfully good-looking." He paused to wink at her, knowing that she had already said that she wasn't interested in his looks, it was just fun for him to point out that he wasn't a bad looking guy. "But sadly, my heart is set on another vessel that I've signed up for. And I am a very loyal guy, as you might have guessed."

Any idea popped into his head, she would probably say no to it but he wanted to ask anyways. There was nothing wrong in asking a perfect stranger to tag along on an unknown adventure. Nothing at all. "Come with me. Your crew wouldn't even know you are gone. I know you like me, and I'm growing pretty found of you as well. You can leave the cat in charge or whatever. Just come with me, we'll have some fun and share some laughs. Whaddya say?" His fire-y eyes were glued to her mouth, waiting on her answer.

Timid Explorer

User Image
Hesper Grey

"O-oh!" Hesper just caught the end of the sentence the girl in the red dress said before she was captivated by the amount of money left in her hat. She just stopped dead in her dance, multiple emotions flickering through her head before she settled on embarrassment. She wasn't sure what too much money was when she heard about it, not yet knowing the difference between a coin and a dollar, but she was sure that that this was much more money than what her dancing was worth!
Hesper looked back at the crowd and tried to regain her composure. "Erm...well that's the show folks! Thank you so much for your hospitality, and um...I hope you remember my name, Hesper Grey, and that you'll mention me to your friends if you believe in me and my dancing!" She did a quick curtsy to the crowd and then gathered up her hat. She remembered vaguely which direction the girl had gone, and set off that way. She asked people here and there if she lost her way, until she managed to maneuver her way to a...pleasant...restaurant, where she found the women with the red dress.
"Um...erm...excuse me miss red lady!" She ran up to the women, and bowed, noisily jangling the bells on her skirts. Then, she noticed the man the woman was dining with and became even more embarrassed and red in the face. "And excuse me mister...um...pretty man...but I'm afraid you left something that doesn't quite belong to me." Hesper took the hat full of of money and dropped it on the table with a loud THUNK. "I appreciate your generosity, but I can't possibly take this much money for such a small performance, and I'm sure you will use it for much better purposes than myself, so I humbly bring this back to you."

Dapper Detective

User Image

User Image

Arietta grinned as if she hadn't brought out her serious side at all and wrapped an arm Hesper. "AH! THE DANCER! I Arietta, gave you that bounty because I could feel the PASSION YOU HAVE IN YOUR HEART FOR DANCE! You keep it because you have earned it in my eyes!" She squeezed the girl in a hug and turned back to Ace with the girl firmly locked in an endless hug. "Ace...what kind of Captain would I be if I abandoned my loyal crew?! The Growlancer is MY HOME AND I'D NEVER ABANDON IT!" Terumi simply exhaled smoke and eyed the gypsy. "A Risterian...you're a rare sight to see offworld. I'm assuming you're just broadening your horizons? If so you could join our crew and travel with us no strings attached." Arietta nodded in agreement, the Growlancer was a huge carrier and as much as she loved the Nekonians it'd be nice to have another humanoid on board.

"It's a nice way to get around at least. Your own room, part of the plunder, and you get some new friends! SPACE IS A LONELY PLACE A BURNING SPIRIT AND A STRONG SOUL THRIVES IF IT HAS MORE FIRES TO HELP IT!" She smooshed her face with hers as she went off on a tangent about hotblood and souls. Terumi looked to Ace once more and sighed. "This ship you're working on...I'm pretty sure it's not a pirate ship...so I'm guessing it's a courier or a civilian vessel. You'd be better off with us, least there's a payout and you can try to get near Ari...lord knows she needs a man to get her off that stupid tentacle...fetish. If anything we'll just commandeer the ship your on anyway, this way you'll at least make real money. I'm only offering again because Ari needs more than just us Nekonians looking out for her." The cat was obviously very protective of her regardless of how strong she was. He didn't trust Ace but he'd be an asset as much as he didn't want to admit it. The gypsy was just someone for Ari to befriend it seemed, the girl was a notorious pirate but she was still a girl and had a need for more than a crew of hyper intelligent cats to interact with.
                                    "Hesper right? What do you say? Will you join my crew?" She gave the girl a pleading smile and let her go.

User Image
A C E ~

A gypsy dancer... Ace had only read about their kind. What were they again? Very timid people... A Risterian. He had noted them to be a useless bunch, too scared of the world- secluded and shut off. Pathetic. But this girl, she was a sight for sore eyes. Not only did he find her intriguing, Arietta did as well. She really was a friendly captain.

As she yapped on to the new girl, Ace sat back and smiled pleasantly. He eyed the nice coinage sitting on the table and if she didn't want it he would easily take it. "Don't mind if I do." Ace sing-songed as he reached his hand into her hat and grabbed a handful of coins which he placed into his pocket contently. "My name is Ace, mister pretty boy."

Ace could see that Arietta was the type to be "it's my way or the high way". He really had no intentions on joining her crew, but he was fixated on bringing her along with him. He'll probably want to bring along the gypsy girl as well. The more pretty faces, the better. He was sure his new captain wouldn't mind his tardiness if he brought along more company.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Timid Explorer

User Image
Hesper Grey

"Oh! Well..um...then I guess I just want you to know that I'm very honored and...ow...pleased that you felt the need to... eep...be so generous!" Arietta's hug was just a little bit tight and painful, but lucky for Hesper, her species didn't bruise easily. "I also appreciate your offer about the ship. Traveling to new places...meeting new people...getting more exposure...and a place to sleep. Wow! Yes, that sounds - ow- quite perfect. So, in fact, I may take you up on that. I just have a job I need to complete at the G.U.N. - eep - celebration first, and then I'd like to check out your ship. Although I must warn you, I like to keep my options open. So we'll see if your ship is the ship for me!" She sighed in relief, the hug finally over. However, the smoke was getting to her a little bit. She was wheezing through her next sentences, but that didn't cut down on her enthusiasm.

"Oh my - cough - a kitty!" She bent down and started to pet down the length of its body, smiling and cooing. "I've seen you in pictures be-cough-fore! I always thought you were the most adorable things I'd ever seen, although I don't -cough - remember anything about talking!"

Finally, she turned to the one she had addressed as 'pretty man' and she tried to give him her cutest curtsy. "Nice to meet you Ace, mister pretty boy," she responded, thinking that was in fact part of his name. "I'm terribly sorry for interrupting your meal" she said, addressing both of them, implying that she was intruding on some sort of date.

Dangerous Datemate

12,275 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

"There's nothing wrong with leaving it in a secured vessel in the care of one of the safest cities in the known galaxy." Lok laughed out loud, Gumball putting a paw to his cheek.

"You did just hand out the access to a stranger, didn't you?" gumball let out a sigh and put her pat to her head, feeling similar to Era, "I don't know how I do mange, but maybe it's years of living with this fool that has built up my tolerance for stupid."

"Well, a bed warmer would be ni-yaaa~. Gee-Bee!" Lok leered at the cat, her claws still pricking his shoulder. She turned her head innocently, Lok grumbling to himself before continuing to speak, "We've got one more person to pick up. Don't know much about this one, but his resume was rather impressive. He's worked with several teams, has good work ethic, and even says he's only been out of work because all the projects he had were disbanded after their success. Can't complain about a hard worker that gets the job done! Good thing I already forwarded the meet rendezvous point. TO THE ARGENT EMBASSY!"

Lok held up an arm to point the direction they'd be going, but incidentally waved down a taxi. He looked to his companions and opened the door, Gumball scaling down his arm and letting Era in before him. Another point of the finger resulted in another taxi pulling up beside them, Lok ignoring it, "TO~ THE ARGENT EMBASSY!"

And so they flew off, both taxis racing towards the center of the large city.

Dapper Detective

User Image

User Image

Arietta immediately walked over to Ace and sat on his lap taking the money back."I don't believe you're a part of my crew so you get none of our plunder. Nice try though. So until she makes a decision that money is hers." She stood back up and pat him on the head, before taking Terumi's cigar and snuffing it out. Terumi was too busy being pet to really care."Ohh...I'm a Nekonian...ahh...kitty is such a degrading...right there...word." Arietta smiled and sat on the lip of the table. "You can actually see the Growlancer from here...It's the largest ship in the dock right now. Don't let it's outside appearance scare you, the majority of the crew is Nekonian save for a few other crew members and myself of course. We even have a full working hangar in case you decide to get you own ship and since someone doesn't want to be my first mate you can have the spot if you come along. Also I can assure you, you didn't interrupt anything...he's simply a potential crewmate who's being stubborn." Terumi had since perched himself on Hesper's shoulder and seemed to be quite comfortable.

"Captain, this is number 12, all of the shore party made it to the Growlancer safely, the heist went off without a hitch. How are you and Terumi faring meowww?" Arietta pulled her left arm up and spoke into her built in receiver. "AH NUMBER 12! YOU DID AN EXCELLENT JOB ESCAPING CAPTURE AND FOR THAT I COMMEND YOU! GET THE FIRST MATE'S QUARTERS READY AND FEEL FREE TO OPEN THE BAR UP! We'll be heading back after some business is finished." The Nekonian meowed in response and relayed the information. Ari put the money she took back from Ace and handed it to Hesper. "This is for if you decide not to join us, your passion for exploration will need funding and I'm willing to help you. Don't let Ace take it either. Terumi...we're gonna escort Hesper to her little job now. Can't let anyone try to take advantage of her right?" The Nekonian was still enthralled by Hesper's hands and simply nodded to something that was a potentially bad idea...an infamous Space Pirate at a GUN function in a city she just robbed? Why...why is she even trying this?

Hatter095's Husband

Shameless Sex Symbol

10,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

Era'len Mana

So leave it be"
~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Era was curious on who the other member would be. Letting out another sigh her mind began to wonder. "I wonder if this other guy knows what he's getting into. Hopefully he's slightly smarter than Lok at this point. Leaving a package unguarded... Idiot," she thought to herself.
Era was happy that Lok hailed a cab. Getting in before him, she ended up sitting in the middle. The snack cat to her left and Lok to her right. While petting Gumball, she turned her gaze to look at Lok. "Well since we are going faster, I will find something that will warm your bed for you. Though I'm not sure why you just don't wear more clothing or get under blankets if you are cold," Era said.
She began to adjust her leather armor. It had been a few weeks since she had the armor cleaned. Taking notes on some of her old blood stains, she really just wanted to get out of the armor. "So when we finish this drop-off, we will head to your ship then?" Era asked.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff