Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gracious Vampire

3,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User ImageUser Image
Hilly watched them as she felt a cut on her chest before fang pushed her back. Raven growled and attacked her. She smirked kicking her before trapping him in darkness. She smirked agian. Hilly fell to the ground tears falling. Fang fall back try to get out of here!

Devoted Prophet

19,525 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

Fang struggled, till he broke free then went and grabbed raven's wing, and yanked hard. ripping it some he then kicked her gut.

Wealthy Noob

Just smile!

Josh Witter the hyperactive member!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Josh stuck his toung out and saluted as he dove from the car and darted back to the house "ok....whos home" he said walking through the front door sniffing around then ran upstairs finding Mei and sighed "ok....your safe' he said then sat next to her "ohhh how cool!" he said pokeing the bunnie

It wont hurt you!

Gracious Vampire

3,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User ImageUser Image
Hilly closed her eyestrying not to yell. She looked at him. Fang good damn it what part of FALL BACK don't you understand. Raven snarled and kicked him disappering. Hilly tried to get up only to fall and winced in pain from her leg.

Devoted Prophet

19,525 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

Fang frowned softly, as he used the last of his energy to make hilly return back at home before his eyes rolled up and he collapsed onto the ground eraser's grabbing him and putting him in a cage.

Chatty Hunter

User Image
User Image

Mei was playing around with the bunny. But she had a blank look on her face. Usually she would be smiling, or show some type of emotion, but it was dull, blank, lifeless as she played with it.

When Josh came back she looked at him with the same look on her face. And said nothing before playing with the bunny again ignoring the fact he was poking it. "I wonder what its like to be normal again. To be with kids my age. To be with my real family." She said in a flat tone. Her voice was still sweet as usual. Just it didn't show any emotion at all, just like her eyes. "I wonder what its like to not live in fear." She added and stopped playing with the bunny.

User Image

Wealthy Noob

Just smile!

Josh thought about the girls seriousness "well it would be really boring becuse if we were normal then we wouldent have these awsome abilitys!" he said smileing largly "i mean you breath fire when you sneeze!!!" he said laughing as he sat cross legged he tipped backwards rocking "and i have ears and a tail and super quick this is way cooler than being normal....i mean a family would be better but arent we like a family?" he asked sitting still for once

It wont hurt you!

Gracious Vampire

3,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image
Hilly sighs looking at him. Face it damn it we're as normal as we'll ever be She snapped hearing what they said. She punched a wall and fell to the ground tears falling. She tired to stop and put her face against the wall.

Chatty Hunter

User Image
User Image

Mei sat up looking at him. "Awesome ability's? Whats so great about breathing fire when I sneeze? Whats so great about any of this?!" She asked her voice going a bit higher and by the pitch of it, it almost sounded like she was going to cry. "Yeah... Where like a family! But I want my real family! I want my real mom! I want my real dad! And I want my real siblings!" She yelled standing up running out of the room and past Hilly.

Usually she wouldn't get this upset. But since the Erasers had come a few hours ago. She's been felling sad, confused, and angry. She ran down the stairs tripping and fell all the way down. Even know she had gotten hurt, she just got up and kept running until she was outside. "I want to know what its like to be around normal people!" She said to herself running into the thick woods running until she got on the other side. "Nothing..." She mumbled and kept running threw the empty fields her pink braids bouncing on her back as she did.

"Almost... There!" She said in between breaths from all the running. She got to a cliff and stopped. Looking side to side she saw that there was no way around it. "Got to jump..." She said looking down. She took some steps back before running full speed jumping off of the cliff. And surprisingly landed on her feet before running towards the town up ahead. "I want to meet new people!" She said still running not letting anything stop her.

User Image

Wealthy Noob

Just smile!

"hey!" he said as Mei ran away and josh stood up streaching then walked over to Hilly "hey you ok?" he asked then before she got a chance to respond josh took off running after Mei "ill be home for dinner with Mei!" he called as he followed Mei by scent, he knew it by heart she's going to town....crap!" he thought going into overdrive

It wont hurt you!

Gracious Vampire

3,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image
Hilly watched them. She grabed her guitar. She sighed and sat in her room. She started to play and also sing. She had tears in her eyes as she did. She let the tears fall and whipped her eyes quickly before any one else seen.

Chatty Hunter

User Image
User Image

Mei kept running before stopping for a quick breath. She was out of breath since she hadn't stopped running since she left the house. Hearing something around where the cliff was, she turned around and blinked seeing Josh. "He followed me!" She thought before starring at him. "Bye!" She yelled getting his attention before running at her full speed. Which was quite fast for a girl her age.

In just a few minutes she was at the entryway of the town. She smiled and ran in seeing girls and boys her age playing and hanging outside. Right when she got inside the group of kids walked up to her. They smiled at her pulling her towards their little group. "I'm Jenna! Whats your name?" She asked looking at Mei. Waiting for her to speak. "I'm Mei! I'm not from around here." She said as the other kids laughed. "We noticed since we never seen you here or at our school before." Jenna had said to her.

The other kids left so it was just Jenna and Mei. "Want to come and hang out at my house?" Jenna had asked. "Sure!" She said excitedly as Jenna smiled. "Alright this way!" Jenna said grabbing her hand pulling her towards her house. "Where going to have a tone of fun Mei!" Jenna said excitedly.

User Image

Wealthy Noob

Just smile!

Josh stopped when she took off the with other kids and collapsed "h-holly crap....t-to fast" he sighed as he saw normal people he sighed his tail swishing as a small kid walked up to him and grabbed his tail makeing josh jump "ouch!" he said grabbing his tail back from the kids small hand, it was possibally the most sensitive part on his body "i gotta find Mei" he said then stood up sniffing the air as he followed the sence the best he could

It wont hurt you!

Chatty Hunter

User Image
User Image

Mei and Jenna where in Jenna's backyard jumping on the trampoline until Jenna asked. "Want to go to the park and hang out with my friends?" She asked as Mei smiled and nodded. "Sure!" She said as she and Jenna jumped out of the trampoline. They went in the house from the back door and walked out of the front door.

Mei looked and saw Josh sniffing the air looking for her. "Lets go." Jenna said grabbing Mei's hand again and they ran towards the park. Once there they saw ten other kids that she saw earlier. One of the girls ran up to Mei looking at her hair. "How did you get your hair pink?! I love it!" She complimented. "I was born with it and thank you." She said with a smile as the other nine went and observed her.

"So where are you from?" One boy asked looking at her. "Oh... Uh... I live about a half an hour away. I ran all the way here because I didn't want to be in my house for a little bit." She explained as the boys eyes widened. "You ran?!" He asked surprised that she did. "Aren't you tired?!" He asked as Mei shook her head with a smile. "No. See." She said and ran at the speed she had earlier and after that she went up on the play set and ran towards the monkey bars. She jumped when she got there and caught the third bar. "See." She said and jumped off landing on her feet. "Your pretty cool. For a girl." The boy said with a laugh as Mei and the rest started talking about random stuff.

User Image

Wealthy Noob

Just smile!

Josh climbed into a tree and looked around finally spotting Mei in the park "M-" he stoped watching as he tucked his tail away into his pants and just sat their watching her play with other kids and smiled resting

It wont hurt you!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces