Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chatty Hunter

User Image
User Image

Mei turned back into a human when Richard was holding her. "Th-There Wa-Was a-a-a Crazy la-lady out there!" She explained terrified.

User Image
crystal_ravenwolf
User Image
User ImageUser Image

kyle rolled his eyes try and tell that to them and besides you dont know what its like he glared in the drection of her voice.

richard sighed again and decided to get kyle again they would need his hearing abilities. he then herd mei and saw her fly into him he held her close hey whats wrong

zack sighed and walked over to her im not going to hurt you i want to help he had started crying.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ninya glared at the man slightly..."I can smell blood on you..." she stated in a serious tone... She bared her fangs slightly at the now crying man but whinced in pain once more and her knees slightly buckled beneath her..."Youre...one of them...an...E..E..." she couldnt remember what his kind were called. All she could remember is that they were dangerous...and the ones who had tried to exterminate her long ago...she just never could remember the face....

Chatty Hunter

User Image

Moka rolled her eyes. "Shut up and come on back to the carnival." She said grabbing his wrist leading him back towards where Josh was waiting for them. Moka was going to bring him there no matter what. She didn't want to be totally alone with Josh.

Devoted Prophet

19,525 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

Fang looked at raven and frowned "Guys there's something wrong with hilly i cant sense her at all" he said frowning while luci smirked some "Break fangs heart" he said feeling her cheek as he kissed her again.
User Image

Gracious Vampire

3,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User ImageUser ImageHilly giggled and nodded. She got up and kissed his check running off. Raven hugged Fang. We will get her back I promise.
User Image
User ImageUser Image

kyle sighed and of course no cares what the blind person wants. i all ways have to follow others i can't do any thing on my own apearently

richard nodded at her a little confused well its ok now your safe he rubbed the back of her head

zack walked over to her any ways and got close enough to let some of his tears fall onto her wound which started to heal up. the more tears that dropped on her wound the faster it healed.

Devoted Prophet

19,525 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

Fang nodded some, as luci followed beside hilly smirking as his plan was now starting.
User Image
crystal_ravenwolf
User Image
User ImageUser Image

kyle sighed and of course no cares what the blind person wants. i all ways have to follow others i can't do any thing on my own apearently

richard nodded at her a little confused well its ok now your safe he rubbed the back of her head

zack walked over to her any ways and got close enough to let some of his tears fall onto her wound which started to heal up. the more tears that dropped on her wound the faster it healed.

Ninya fell to the ground in fear at the sight of him standing close to her...it was him... He was one of them that had tried to kill her...long ago..."You..it was you...Eraser!!" Ninya screamed and froze in hear but fell to the ground trembleing...

Gracious Vampire

3,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User ImageUser ImageHilly jumped up though her window and smirked some pushing her hair back. She skiped over and hugged Fang from behind. Hey Fang can I talk with you alone

Devoted Prophet

19,525 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

Fang frowned and nodded some, as he followed her while luci made a large blast catching richards and zacks attention.
User Image

Gracious Vampire

3,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User ImageUser ImageHilly pulled him into her room and sat on the bed pulling him down by her. She sighed. She gently moved her foot against the ground. Look I can't say this in a good way but I kind of found some one else She looked at him. Raven was hidden in the shadows. She looked at Fang. Fang don't believe her some one else is here that I think is telling her what to do. She spoke to where only Fang could hear her.

Chatty Hunter

User Image
User Image

Mei started to calm down a little bit as Richard rubbed the back of her head. But of course she was still scared. Who wouldn't? Especially at her age? Nobody she knew of. But then something got her attention... It was like a large blast? But she thought it was the crazy lady again.

User Image

Devoted Prophet

19,525 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

Fang frowned som, having not heard raven since luci had placed a barrier around both hilly and fang "Your kidding right?" he said frowning.
User Image
User ImageUser Image

richard blinked as he noticed a huge blast. he walked outside and glared up at luci. he grited his teeth together and muttered luci

zack blinked and watched her. he wiped his eyes and noticed a huge blast. he took to the sky to see who did that and notice luci. he glared at him. he wasn't sure what to do he wanted to figure out who that girl was and deal with luci at the same time.

Ninya sat there trembleing at the sight of the man from her past....when suddenly a strong energy shot through the air and pierced her soul...it was familiar...strong...she was soo afraid... she froze....waiting...for him to finish the what he had begun...all those years ago...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff