Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Prophet

19,525 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

Fang was still knocked out as the car swerved dodging, then seemed to vanish around the corner dissapearing from sound and view as it continued driving.
User Image

kyle when then car went around a corner. he flew around it panicked even more when he couldnt hear the car any more. she use the echolocation but it was no use the car was to far away by now. he landed on the ground felling to his knees punching the ground. he most likely had just hurt his hand badly. he sat there for a couple minutes before taking to the sky again. it took him longer to get back to the other and once he did he crashed into the ground exhausted. he would feel a lot better once he was out of the sun. he just layed there on the ground muttered to him self on how useless he was right now.

4,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
User Image

Emma stooped running once she ran up to see the Car speeding away even with the distance it was still to much of a distance for her animal gene to do anything. She did manage to get something. " 54GI2P" she mumbled and walked up further, and saw Kyle body hitting the ground. Slowly she walked up to Him. "Kyle." she whispered to him. Her eye's teary. "It okay...sorry."she said mumbling. If only she hadn't left. "Kyle." she said to him as she bend over toward him to check if he was okay.
User Image

kyle looked up in emma's direction. i-i tried to get him its just this stupid sun! i hate this! why do I have to be soo weak durning the day! huh why me why!!! he had started to cry and moved to a sitting position face it im just useless during the daytime he pulled his knees to his chest and put his face in his knees.

4,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
User Image
"Seem like the bratz gave up!" Liam smirked a wicked. While looking through the review mirror to see the figures of Kyle and Emma disappearing. "There so weak hahahahha!" he laugh it up while driving the car. The other Eraser laugh up until Liam shoot them a glare. "What are you guys laughing about make sure the baster not dead, or i'll have you head." Liam warned while drive away to the school.

Devoted Prophet

19,525 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

Fang was breathing softly, as the eraser's checked on him. They nodded to Liam that fang was alive, while fang was out cold from what he had been injected with.

4,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
User Image

" shhh..it okay, we'll get him back....Your not weak."she said. She mostly did this with Mei when she was upset and Hilly or Fang weren't around. She hugged Kyle, as she patted his back trying to calm him down. " Stop saying that, Your not weak, your brave...your courage's..They surprise attack us...We weren't ready for it." she said to him.
User Image

kyle moved to resting his chin on his knees we're never ready for it he snorted now only if it was dark then they would see what im really made of he clenched his hands into fist. he looked in emma's direction again. i will personally get him back and nothing will stop me from doing so he staggered to his feet. he felt determined but wasnt going after them right now. he was stupid he knew he had to rest. he was thinking about going at night then maybe he would have a better chance at saving fang. he also was the only other one that would fly so he was gonna make it his responsibility to get fang back no matter what.

4,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
User Image

"The only one who going to hurt him is me."he said to him in a growl. The school was in sight, as they entered the iron gates of the school. The white coats were already waiting for the experiment, so they can take him into the school. To cage him back up.
"Bag him and drag him boys!" he shouted as the eraser, while they dragged Fang body toward him and the white coats.

Wealthy Noob

Just smile!

Josh Witter the hyperactive member!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Josh sat in the car as they drove away. Josh looked out the window and stuck his toung out at the eraser then mocked him "nyah nyah nyah!" he laughed

It wont hurt you!

Occ: ahh im confused i dont know what to post ;_;

Gracious Vampire

3,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image
Hilly blinked when everything happened. She turned around to make sure everything was done. She fell onto the roof tears falling. She simple droped to her knees her guitar slipping from her hand. She fell back tears still falling. She went inside and put her guitar in one of the chairs before locking herself in her room crying.

Devoted Prophet

19,525 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

Fang moved some, as they were going to bag him when he woke up and kicked hard he growled some, his wings going out as some of the white coats clapped while Fang looked for his escape, when he saw Josh in the car he mumbled. As he shooted a glare at laim then flipped him off, before he took off running some white coats loading darts and firing one managing to his the lower half of his right wing taking the feather right off pain rocked through his body as he yelped in pain. He now looked pissed off, as he got josh out of the car then sucked in a breath as he began to lift it up "Go to hell!" he yelled as he threw the car hard, but it managed to hit a couple of eraser's before Fang glared at Josh "Go home tell the group I'm fine" he said with a glare, before he was grabbed some Eraser's and dragged he growled as he fought like hell.

Gracious Vampire

3,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User ImageUser Image
Hilly got up after a while and ran off. She jumped into trees seeing the tracks. She contuned to run still in the trees. She jumped down when she was away from Kyle and Emma. She contuned run. She jumped down after a while with her guitar on her back. She jumped up close to where the guards that had Fang where add. She closed her eyes struming her guitar harder. She smirked seeing some them fall forword their hands over their ears. They looked up and snarled and went to attack her only to attack themselves. She smiled still where she was. Raven smirked seeing Hilly and went to attack her. She quickly moved still with her guitar on her back. She looked at Fang. HELP FANG

Devoted Prophet

19,525 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

Fang saw raven attacking Hilly, and he grew mad his wings expanded as he flew up to raven and threw a kick at her he growled some since she had wings also.

Chatty Hunter

User Image
User Image

Mei feel to the ground as Kyle rammed the Eraser. But soon he flew off after the helicopter. Fang was being stuffed into a car. And all of a sudden Emma had come put ran towards Fang, and Kyle. "Hey Josh--" Before she finished she blinked noticing he was gone. "What the..." She said seeing she was now alone...

At first she looked calm and like she didn't care. But that stopped a few seconds latter when she heard something in the woods. "AH!" She screamed but blinked as it was just a little bunny. "Think thats funny huh?" She asked as the bunny hopped towards her. "Aww!! Your so cute!!" She said happily picking up the small bunny. "Lets go inside..." She mumbled running inside locking all the doors and windows so no Erasers could come in.

Then she ran up to her bedroom putting the bunny on the floor. So waiting for everyone else to come back she played with the small creature to kill time. Mei would be good by herself for about an hour or two before she freaks out and gets scared by herself.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces