Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chatty Hunter

User Image
User Image

Mei put the blankets over her head as Hilly tried waking her. "I don't want to..." She mumbled before sitting up. She rubbed her eyes tiredly before hopping out of bed. Her pink hair was a bit frizzy from just waking up and her light pink night gown had a bit of a burn mark on her left sleeve from a week ago. Not very surprising since she was mixed in with a dragon.

Running into the bathroom she brushed her hair. The pitter-patter of her feet could be heard from down stairs. Since she hadn't really been around any kids her age. She acted a bit like a five year old. But thats the price she pays for being in hiding.

After she brushed her hair and braided it she ran back out still in her PJ's. And she ran to her dresser grabbing her todays cloths. After grabbing them she went back to the bathroom and changed. She had a pink shirt with Minnie Mouse on it, dark blue skinny jeans, and light pink Converse.

After she had changed she looked at Hilly. "Can I help with breakfast?" She asked with a smile. She loved to help out Hilly when ever she possibly could. Since Hilly saved her and all. It was the least she could do. And since Hilly was like a mother to her.

User Image

O.O.C: First post... eh
The other thing at the bottom is going to bug me until its lined with the other one! -.-

Gracious Vampire

3,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image
Hilly smiled watching Mei. She gently picked her up and smiled. Of course sweetie your always aloud to help. She kissed her forehead. Maybe I can get help and not aways burn food. I can't help it when I'm trying to keep every one under control and keep people from moving the table. She thought as she held her close and started to walk down stairs and smiled at them. She set mei down in the kitchen. Do you have any prefrence from breakfest.

Chatty Hunter

User Image
User Image

Mei giggled when she was picked up. "Yeah!" She said gleefully when Hilly said she was always allowed to help her. She giggled once again when she kissed her on the forehead. "Maybe I could help her not burn the food. But if it doesn't work maybe Kyle could cook the food!" Mei thought to herself with a smile.

Once she was set down in the kitchen she ran toward's Kyle giving him a hug. "Morning Kyle!" She said cheerfully before walking behind Fang and pulled on his pony tail, like she did every morning to get his attention. "Morning Fang!" She greeted running towards Hilly. "Can we have pancakes?" She asked looking up at her. "But don't burn them again please." She said getting that saying from Fang.

User Image
User Image

kyle blinked and chuckled when mei hugged him.morning mei he smiled as he herd her run over to fang then to the kitchen. he stretched and got up walking into the kitchen i like the sound of pancakes he smiled and sat down in one of the chairs at the kitchen table.

Devoted Prophet

19,525 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

Fang chuckled some, as he smirked some when his pony-tail was yanked he frowned "I swear i need to cut this thing now this time's i'll cook" he said, as he got up he was the talest out of all of them, so he didn't mind. but he glanced at hilly still remembering the kiss on the cheek.

Gracious Vampire

3,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image
Hilly crossed her arms and rolled her eyes. Fine seeing as if I'm not wanted in here. I'll go into the living room. She walked out there returning a few mintues later. She walked over and grabed her guitar. Don't need you ruining it again. She sat cross legged and quietly started to play humming to herself.

Wealthy Noob

Just smile!

Josh Witter the hyperactive member!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Josh woke up with a yawn "morning.......morning!!!" he yelled as he jumped up, he was just wearing his smiley face boxers as he danced around getting into the right mood as he grabbed a tank top and swung open his door "Morning!!!!" he shouted happily as he jumped onto the stairs railing and slid down falling off at the end 'owwww" he said frowning

It wont hurt you!

Devoted Prophet

19,525 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

Fang laughed some, as he began to cook he grinned some as he listened to hilly play her guitar. When he heard josh, he rolled his eyes as his wings remained in his back not showing no one really knew what his D.N.A was really he had never told them when they had escaped he had taken a car, and not flown so none of his friends even knew he had wings. He then looked at josh "Come on everyone to the table breakfest is ready, and don't you think hilly maybe we should go pick some strawberry's with Mei and the others" he said, as he placed the pancakes he had made onto plates for them to eat.
User Image

kyle chuckled easilly hering josh up. he walking into the living room as he herd him landing on the floor you all right there josh maybe you should use the stair next time he smiled shaking hs head as he went and sat back down on the couch and stared in the direction of the stairs. he sighed as he had to get up for food man just when i move too he sighed again and got up heading back into the kitchin sitting down in a chair.

Wealthy Noob

Just smile!

When Fang mentioned pancakes josh jumped up and ran to the kitchen "Whoa!!!!' he said happily as he jumped into a chair as he crouched, is tail and ears were always out ecspecillay after he woke up "whoa that looks good.....!!!!' he said takeing a pancake and then ran tot he sink and jumped up and dipped it into the water, that was the only way he could eat it, it was never that way only untill he was injected with the coon DNA"Mhhhhh this is soooooo yummie!" he said happily jummping off the sink with the wet pancake in his mouth. Josh looked at Kyle and laughed "stairs are for boring people" he said with his mouth full of pancake

It wont hurt you!

Gracious Vampire

3,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image
Hilly watched and nodded in agreement. She giggled watching Josh and grabed the water and juice. She smiled and brought every thing else out with the syrup. She pushed her hair back. That would be wonderful Fang. How does that sound with every one else.

Wealthy Noob

Just smile!

"Strawberrys? sounds awsome!" he said sitting back in his chair with a bowl of water as he nibbled his soaked pancake, his tail swayed excitingly "i just need pants" he laughed loudly and cheerfully as he nibbled his pancakes as he took some juice

It wont hurt you!
User Image

kyle got a plate of pancakes and poured syrup on the pancakes. he actually got the syrup on the plate this time and not on the table. he chuckled at josh then nodded to what hilly sugested. all right sounds fine by me even though i'll probably just accidently step on them he shrugged knowing that was the turth. he stuffed some of his pancake in his mouth.

Chatty Hunter

User Image
User Image

Mei ran into the kitchen and sat down in her chair when Fang said breakfast was ready. "Your not turning lazy are you Kyle?" She joked when he complained about just moving and coming to sit down.

As Josh ran into the kitchen Mei giggled. Josh was practically was the only one who would chase her around the house when she was bored and had nothing to do. Yet, with his DNA he was faster then her. But when he dunked his food in water.... Well it kind of grossed her out. Oh well. Its his coon DNA side effect. Its better then when she sneezes though.

When Hilly said she would take them out for picking strawberries she stud up in her seat. "Yeah!" She yelled happily. She pouted at Kyle. "Don't step on my strawberries though!" She commented before sitting down again.

User Image

Gracious Vampire

3,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image
Hilly smiled watching them all. She went over and kissed Mei's head. Calm down sweetie if he does he doesn't mean to. She smiled trying to cheer up Mei. She sat on the counter. She crossed her legs and watched him. She watched the little family she had started. She smiled at all them. She got up after a while and walked up to her room getting dressed. She put on a pair of black skinny jeans and threw on a black blood on the dance floor shirt heading down stairs.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff