Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Prophet

19,525 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

luci began to help remove the headache while light spoke "You guys head back to the school i'll deal with him" he said motioning to the demon.

Wealthy Noob

Josh sighed sniffing around then turned into his coon form climbing a tree and crawled onto kyle "you ok little buddy?" he asked worried
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

kyle opened one eye and looked at josh he smiled i am now sorry for runing off liek that moka was just hurting my ears greatly he sighed light and started to pet josh's head./

richard looked at light and nodded a-all right light but be careful don't under estimate him he stood up but was having a hard time. drak held him up right away. his headache had went down a little bit. the demon smirked at light but then he eyes darted to richard quickly as if he was waiting for some thing.

Devoted Prophet

19,525 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

luci also helped richard back to the school once they were gone, light turned around and got down on one knee his head down "I have done what you asked my lord" he said as he looked at him. "Am I allowed to change back this form is annoying" he said.

Wealthy Noob

Josh nodded laying on his chest comfertably "sorry" he said wimpering alittle but covered by a pur

kyle smiled at him so why were you bugging her so much like that.im afraid shes going to hurt you one of these days he continued to pet him.

richard sighed. as he was helped back to the school. dark helped him too his chair. richard sat down and laid his head back. dark watched richard richy you sure your ok im fine stop asking richard moved his arm over his eyes.

the demon chuckled and nodded.

Devoted Prophet

19,525 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

luci frowned softly, while light nodded slowly standing as he reached up and pulled his skin off as his eyes were now bright red, as his hair was black he was wearing a pitch black suit like a butler would.

Wealthy Noob

Josh shrugged "i-i dont know....i dont care if she hurts me...i kinda like her..." he said looking down at his paws then rubbed his face "but she likes that other guy...." he said sighing forgetting his name

kyle blinked and raised an eye brow. he wondered how any one could like moka but he smiled and ruffled his fur well i don;t know what to tell you and thats my brother zack or well pyro as he was called when we were younger

dark pouted come on richy im not buying this im fine routine
richard sighed and moved his arm glaring at dark his eyes red. i told you i am fine so stop asking now and shut up dark blinked and put his hands up hey calm down yang i'm not trying to make you mad im just worried richard blink as his eyes went back to normal. he sighed and smiled kindly im soo sorry dark but could you please stop asking my head is just spinning right now dark chuckled don't worry about it yin he went and ruffled richards hair. richard sighed and layed his head back again i really wish my head would stop it will eventually richy

the demon smiled at him then looked at the sky. its nice of richard too give me this body his smiled fadded though it's going to be annoying having him around

Gracious Vampire

3,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User ImageUser Image

Alexander after a while put Yuki down. He sighed closing his eyes. He had turned around for a moment and when he turned back Yuki was gone. He blinked some. Yuki giggled and crawled into the room where Richard, Dark, and Luci where. She giggled and held her arms out to Richard.

Devoted Prophet

19,525 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

luci looked at richard worried as he sighed "Somethings wrong let me see if i can get an image of light" he said as he moved his hand a screen appearing showing what light was doing luci tensed up as, light nodded "I agree my lord, He really believed he could control you" he said as he snickered.

Wealthy Noob

Josh sighed "sorry....i have nothing against zack....i was just jelliouse" he said with a small squeak then layed down

kyle nodded well i plan on never fall in love it seems like to much trouble he stuck his tongue out besides girls are way to confusing any ways he shrugged and smiled at josh.

dark looked at luci and raised an eye brow. richard had put his arm back over his eyes. some one shoot me please dark looked at richard and chuckled oh come on richy i don't think its that bad richard stuck his tongue out and dark smirked and poked his tongue. richard made a disgusted face wash you damn hands dark thats disgusting dark chuckled well then don;t stick your tongue out at me . richard made a pouting face but dark i like acting like a kid its fun dark moved richard arm from his face i know this doesn't mean i cant pick on you i know dark he held his head as it started to swim worse man i wish my head would stop

the demon chuckled and nodded yah well he will find out when the time comes but for now i will pretend to be under his control

Devoted Prophet

19,525 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

luci clenched his fists, as he looked mad while light nodded "Yes my lord, and what do you wish me to do they trust me after all" he said with a devilish smile. Luci showed the image to richard and dark.

Gracious Vampire

3,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User ImageUser Image

Alexander started to run hoping to find Yuki. He sighed and rubbed his forehead. He started to curse to himself. Yuki let out a soft whine at Richard and held her arms out. She pouted wanting him to pick her up since he was the one that reminded her of Fang the most.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff