Welcome to Gaia! ::

User ImageUser Image

dark richard held light richards hands above his head, he smirked why don't we get rid of a little annoyance shall we

dark blinked and looked at luci a tad confused wait about the medication or the light needing a body thing. he smiled innocently some times people have to wonder if he really should have been the one to get the dark powers. he was being really slow again.

Devoted Prophet

19,525 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
luci laughed "Light having a body" he said laughing some.

Gracious Vampire

3,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Yuki whined softly wondering where Fang was. She felt tears in her eyes. Un-Uncle Luci if you need to us-use me for no-now. I'm the close who looks like fa-father and Yuki mi-misses him. Alexander smiled some trying not to cry.
User ImageUser Image

dark richard pulled his arm back adn was about the stabbed light richard when a monitor went off distracting him. he dropped light richards arms only to hand him pinned to the wall by shadows. i will finish this when im done he walked over to the monitors and started to type.

dark rubbed the back of his head oh yah heh i knew that he then looked at light with a raised eye brow wow i did't get a face palm from you this time light he chuckled but we should hurry richard could be in big trouble and could use our help

Devoted Prophet

19,525 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
luci chuckled softly as he took yuki from light and handed her to alexander before shaking his head, while he took light into a tank and typed in commands.

Gracious Vampire

3,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Alexander watched them as Yuki let out a soft whine not wanting to leave Light for some reason. he raised an eye brow confused.
User ImageUser Image

light richard sighed whishing he had waited for dark and light instead of trying to take matters into his own hands. he tried to get out of the shadows but was having a hard time. he was about toopen his mouth to say some thing but shadows covered his mouth. he gave up and waited for his dark side to be done. richard started to get the new super demon ready for his awakening. he could wait to finally have this experiment wake and following orders.

dark followed luci and watched what he typed in even though he didn't understand a thing. he just started to watch light.

Devoted Prophet

19,525 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
The tank filled with liquid as it began to change light slowly.
User ImageUser Image

light richard watched his dark said work on the so called super demon. richard smiled as he removed him from the tank laying him on a table.

dark continued to watch the tank waiting.

Gracious Vampire

3,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Alexander slowly went over by Dark. He watched as Yuki continued to try to get to Light. He raised an eye brow confused still.

Devoted Prophet

19,525 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

luci watched as it finished as the water drained out and the tank opened luci caught light who was asleep.
User ImageUser Image

richard smirked soon he will awaken and then i will be unstoppable he looked at his light side. now where were we he smirked picking up his dark sword walking over to his light side. light richard gulped and started to struggle a little bit but it was no use he couldn't get free no mater how hard he tried.

dark looked at light and raised an eye brow his hair is pink........well then he stretched and put his hands behind his head ok lets just sit hear and relax i mean who cares what happened to richard he was geting slightly annoyed wanting to go help out roichard but also afraid they might be too late all ready.

Devoted Prophet

19,525 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

luci nodded softly, when lights eyes opened he flash stepped with light grabbing the sword in his palm as he glared at dark richard "Step away from my father" he said his eyes cold as ice as the shadows around light richard shattered.
User ImageUser Image

richard blinked seeing light and just laughed you do know im your father as well right light richard fell to the ground. he looked up at light and his dark side. the super demon's body started to wake up as darkness surrounded him.

dark blinked as light was gone. he crossed his arms across his chest and glared at the floor and he left with out me......AGAIN! he twitched his eye brow in annoyance.

Devoted Prophet

19,525 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

luci chuckled "Like father like son" he said while light just glared at dark richard "You arnt my true father you're heart is nothing but darkness" he said as he kicked dark richard in the gut as he went to the demon and suddenly got ontop of it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff