Welcome to Gaia! ::

User ImageUser Image

dark looked down at james in his arms. hey are you all right . his body continued to stand there. richard looked at fang then at james not sure what to do. he couldn't really do any thing with dark still in james head. he held fang close ready to protect him if any thing bad happened.

Devoted Prophet

19,525 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

Fang got closer to richard while jame's looked at dark a smirk stretching from ear to ear litterally, as he punched dark in the gut shoving him out of his mind, as he began to giggle outside.
User ImageUser Image

dark staggered back and held his stomach with his hands wincing. he looked at fang. what hell you do have a demon for a child . he had never seen any thing like this before and it was pissing him off. he then glared at james. richard just kept holding fang close he shot dark a death glare. dark noticed it. don't you dare glare at me like that its not my fault EVERY THINGS YOUR GOD DAMN FAULT the dark aura was back around richard as his eyes went red. yang calm down wow your really pissy richard twitched his eye in complete annoyance.

Devoted Prophet

19,525 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

Fang teared up, and began to cry while jame's smirked at them and giggled "A mere-demon ha you make me laugh no, no i'm more then that with dark creature i'm the master of all things evil come on a*****e's guess it" he said, with a smirk as he tilted his head.
User ImageUser Image

dark glared at james and twitched his eyes not liking his tone of voice.im going to kill this kid if he don't shut up. to hell you are your not killing any one any more dark james looked at richard stop fighting with me its james whose the enemy stop being a cowered there are some people in this world you have to kill so get your pretty little head out of the clouds and back down to reality richard snarled at him the dark aura around him growing darker by the second. your just a cold hearted b*****d thats what you are

Devoted Prophet

19,525 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

Fang continued to cry loudly, while jame's chuckled some and was suddenly holding fang who was crying loudly, as jame's smirked some and floated upwards, then just let go of fang who cried.
User ImageUser Image

richard blinked when fang was gone. he noticed james grab him and drop him right away. he flew up and caught fang the next second and glared at dark. stop distracting me you idiot if fang gets hurt cause of you im going to kill you . dark snorted and muttered heh like you could you would just seal me away again . richard looked at james holding fang closed not know what to do. he would be able to kill or hurt james sense he was his grandson and also didn't want fang to end up mad at him. he also wondered why they had to fight at lights grave. every thing that was happening was becoming to much for him. he just wished light was still alive. dark glared at james what the hell do you want any ways

Devoted Prophet

19,525 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

Fang moved closer to richard, while jame's smirked and pointed at fang.
User ImageUser Image

richard held fang close why do you want my son. what does he have to do with any thing dark took to the sky and watched james wanting to attack him all ready but didn't want to started fighting with richard again.

Devoted Prophet

19,525 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

Fang remained close to richard as jame's smirked "Its you're punishment richard, you mixed so many bloods into fang one of them was mine, that also makes him my son give him and you're friends won't be harmed anymore" he said with a smirk.
User ImageUser Image

richard stared at him confused. what are you talking about i never mixed fang with any ones DNA but my own . he thought for a moment but i did mix my own DNA with some thing dark dark blinked and looked at richard what the hell have you been up to richard and what are you an idiot richard ignored dark trying to remember where he had gotten the darkness he mixed into him self. he couldn't remember plus he didn't remember any thing after that accident. dark didn't like how this was going.

Devoted Prophet

19,525 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

Fang whined softly, while jame's smirked "Yes you mixed me the darkness you're son is my son" he said revealing a mark that was in the same place and the same designs as richards.
User ImageUser Image

richard blinked seeing the mark.that would explain why the darkness takes over so quickly he gritted his teeth then thought of some thing then why do you want my son and not me. i have your full power fang only has half sense hes my son. he just wanted his son safe. he didn't care want happened to him self. he also wondered why is was mostly fang. luci was his son as well. dark wasn't quiet sure what richard was up to but knew it wasnt good.

Devoted Prophet

19,525 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

jame's stepped over to richard and examined him, then smirked holding out his hand "Fine you in his place deal?" he asked a smirk on his lips.
User ImageUser Image

richard nodded and gently tossed fang to dark. dark caught him making sure he was ok. he looked at richard now realizing what he was doing but knew he couldn't stop him. it was the thing about richard once his mind was made up you couldn't change it easily. richard took his hand. deal but i want to know why your in my grandsons body dark held fang close and disappeared back to the school to warn every one.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff