Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chatty Hunter

User Image
User Image

Mei starred blankly at Josh. "I know... I was saying it sarcastically." She said looking back at Andrew seeing if he was coming. She shook her head at his offer of ice cream. "No thank you," Mei said, "i'm not to hungry right now." Then she heard a baby babbling? She turned her head and blinked at a baby that was reaching out for her. "Fang?" She asked seeing how much it looked like him.

User Image

(EDITED)

Wealthy Noob

Josh blinked nodded putting the icecream in the freezer "maby that pain the the a** of sister of your would...." he said laughing as he thought
User ImageUser Image

kyle moved to sitting on the counter. he sighed and then looked at mei and blinked. so thats what mei looks like. shes soo cute he was kinda thinking out loud again. he smiled and didn't notice he had said it out loud. he started to look around to kitchen. having fun looking at every thing.

dark continued to smirk and closed his eyes again. i see you have questions for me but here's the thing i have some my self sense i have been sealed away for a long time he opened his eyes i will answer your qestions but only if you answer my own and one made one i have is what riicky is still a teenager. he sighed he should have been aging i mean he gave up his immortality and became a mortal just so he could seal me away he smiled slightly.

Devoted Prophet

19,525 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
fang giggled and looked at mei, while jame's simply shrugged.

User Image

Chatty Hunter

User Image

Moka had just walked into the school and had heard Josh from all the way down towards the end. "JOSH! I am not a pain in the a**! I am just complicated okay?!" She yelled a bit crabby. She walked down the school throwing her backpack into her room and continued down the hall. She looked at Josh and Kyle and grunted. "My day is even worse now..." She mumbled before looking around. "This room fells empty...," She said before continuing. "Where's my Zackie? Zackie?! ZACK! ZACK DON'T MAKE ME YELL ANY LOUDER!" She yelled getting impatient. Moka had a long day and was getting paranoid.

Chatty Hunter

User Image
User Image

Mei gave Josh a glare her eyes turning into a dragon's for a second. "Josh..."
She mumbled knowing that he should know she hated when he cusses around her. But Mei blinked at the next thing Kyle said. "Th-Thanks?" She said starring at him. "How does he know what I look like?!" She asked before looking back at Fang poking him gently in the tummy seeing what he would do. After she poked him in the tummy once she started hearing Moka yell. "MOKA!" She yelled happily watching her sister being crabby. Thats what Mei loved about her sister, her mood swings. You never know what will happen next with Moka.

User Image

Devoted Prophet

19,525 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
fang teared up then began to cry loudly.

User Image

Chatty Hunter

User Image
User Image

Mei blinked seeing baby Fang cry. "No! Stop crying please! How do I make a baby stop crying?! Moka! Stop yelling! Please?!" She asked as Moka went silent. "Sure." She said as simply as that. But was still crabby. "Baby Fang! Stop crying please!" She asked trying to figure out how to get him to stop crying.

User Image
User Image
User ImageUser Image

kyle heard fang started to cry and went over by him. he looked at fang wondering what to do. he then started to look around the kitchen for a bottle encase he was hungry.

dark nodded all right then i will have to figure out a way to talk to ricky then sense i got some things i need to clear up with him. he sighed a little bit wondering how he was going to do that. well im not sure if you will be able to answer any of my questions so you may ask away on your questions

a burst of flames appeared behind moka but they weren't hot so they wouldn't hurt her. zack wrapped his arms around her waist and laid his chin on her shoulder. hey moka sweety im here now you can stop shouting he then turned her around to face him and kissed her gently. so how was your day

Devoted Prophet

19,525 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
fang slowly stopped crying, then giggled at zack, and reached his hands for mei, while james chuckled some "Use my body to talk to richard" he said simply.

User Image

Chatty Hunter

User Image

Moka jumped when flames came behind her out of nowhere. "Zack! You almost gave me a heart attack!" She said calming down from being scared to death. She looked at Zack and kissed him back. "How do you think it went?" She asked raising an eyebrow crossing her arms. She turned to see Fang reaching for Mei. "Mei, that baby thingy wants you to pick him up." She said watching the baby that looked like Fang. "Where'd that thing come from?" She asked referring to Fang,.

Chatty Hunter

User Image
User Image

Mei looked at Moka then back at Fang. She poked him. "How do I pick him up?" She asked confused. But soon Moka explained and Mei picked him up the right way. "Carrying Josh in his raccoon form is 100% easy then carrying a baby." She said trying to make sure he didn't fall.

User Image

Devoted Prophet

19,525 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
fang giggled, as he clapped his hands then spoke "Mei" he said giggling, as he cuddled close to her and began to pull her hair.

User Image
User ImageUser Image

dark chuckled sorry but no i would rather be in my own body to talk to him he smirked a little bit again. your not a very talkative parson are you? he was starting to get slightly bored.

zack smiled sorry i didn't mean to and if im correct tat should be fang. he kissed moka's cheek then watched mei. hey mei do you want me to hold him for you sense you seem to be having issues.

Chatty Hunter

User Image
User Image

Mei felt pull her hair. "Hey. Be careful!" She said looking at the baby Fang. She looked at Zack. "I guess." She said handing Fang off over to Zack.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces