Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unbeatable Informer

7,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

Andrew gazed at her. 'Is she also one of them?', he thought. "Who are they, you say? Well, two of them are the enemy. One was mom's alter ego while the other was... uncle Fang", he uttered. He was curious why an experiment wasn't with them.

Chatty Hunter

User Image
User Image

Mei blinked when he said 'Uncle Fang' "Uncle Fang? But Fang ins't, well he doesn't. . ." Now she was confused. Why did he say uncle Fang? Fang isn't an uncle! But then it hit her. "You should be younger then me! Come on! I can never boss people around!" She whined with another pout. 'I'm always the smallest and youngest on!' She said in her mind a bit disapointed.

User Image

Gracious Vampire

3,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
ћ ɨ ʆ ʆ ɣ
User ImageUser Image
User Image

"I may be a mother figure..."

Yuki looked sighed some. She sighed and went and nuzzled up to James. She always thought of him as the father figure when Fang wasn't around. Alexander blinked seeing what happened to both Fang and Richard. He wasn't sure what to do. Hilly nodded slowly at Luci. She went over and took Fang. Hey baby boy.

ῳɪтң:
Every one else

ɱʘʘϿ: scared

"But I'm still just a kid!"

Devoted Prophet

19,525 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
fang looked at hilly, and giggled cutely at hilly nibbling on his own hand some.

User Image
User ImageUser Image

kyle took the ice cream cone and started eating it. he didn't really care what flavor he had gotten. he smiled as they started heading back to the school. yes ice cream is the best

richard rubbed his fore head pouting at sheila hey your not my mom so i don't have to listen to you he stuck his tongue out and put his thumb on his nose wiggling his fingers at her. he blinked when fang turn into a baby. grate an annoying baby well im not taking care of that he sighed bored then let his wings come out as a seal appeared on his forehead. he took to the sky well you guys are boring so see ya losers latter. im going to go have a little fun he smirked and flew off to town.

Gracious Vampire

3,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
ћ ɨ ʆ ʆ ɣ
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Yuki blinked and wanted to follow Richard but wanted to stay and help with Fang. Alexander sighed and took to the air deciding to go after Richard. Hilly sighed and gently started to rock Fang. Luci can you please go after Richard and Alexander. She waited for him to respond with out looking up. You hungry sweetie.

ῳɪтң:
Every one else

Devoted Prophet

19,525 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
fang clapped his hands in a response to what she had said, while luci nodded his wings expanding as he flew after richard he flew fast and grabbed richard by the back of his shirt "Ohh yes you are that child is your kid now go take care of him be a father or i will beat the crap out of you" he said glaring.

User Image

Gracious Vampire

3,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
ћ ɨ ʆ ʆ ɣ
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Yuki ran inside figuring that they would need a bottle. She did every thing she remembered learning before going back out. She leaned over and handed the bottle to Hilly. Hilly smiled at her gently playing the top of it to Fang's mouth. Alexander went and stayed in front of Richard.

ῳɪтң:
Every one else

User Image

richard blinked when the back of his shirt was grabbed and he glared back at luci. your not the boss of me and i can make threats as well he grinned as he faded out of luci's grip and faded back in a couple feet above them. look i don't take care of any one but my self and my old best friend he snorted and ran a hand through his hair smirking. the seal on his forehead glowed a bit.oh speaking of which i need to find him again he closed his eyes and disappeared. he reappeared back in the school.

Devoted Prophet

19,525 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Luci frowned worried while he appeared and pushed Richard inside locking him as wires attached to Richard holding him as the tank filled with green liquid. As an air mask covered Richards mouth.

Fang grabbed the bottle, and drank from it.

Gracious Vampire

3,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Hilly smiled at him. She gently kissed his forehead before sitting in a chair rocking with him. She clsed her eyes letting out a soft yawn.
User Image

richard blinked when he was in a tank. he had fear all over him face as he ripped the wires off of him causing him to bleed a little bit. he also pulled off the mask as he disappeared again. he reappeared in the sky and started to fly not caring where he was going. he just wanted away from there. the seal on his head was glowing even more and was about to break. he flew over many towns flying faster and faster. he froze at the seal broke. he blinked getting a bad feeling all of a sudden. he shrugged it off and continued to fly.

Devoted Prophet

19,525 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Luci appears and grabs Richard while fang suddenly becomes ill.
User Image

richard blinked when he was grabbed and started to struggle right away. he was still scared. l-let me go he ended up biting down on lucis arm trying to get him to let go.

Unbeatable Informer

7,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User ImageUser Image

Andrew begun to get more confused at the girl. 'If she's one of them, she should be joining them', he thought. Then, he snapped out when Mei started whining. "uhh... It was father's fault that we changed", Andrew murmured, rubbing his hair in confusion and thinking that he used the word WE. "Anyway, I'm lost and I need to go to the school. Most of my memories have vanished and I think you know where I'm heading", he uttered.

Sheila was starting to get irritated at Richard. "If I'll see him again, I'll give him a piece of my mind", she uttered, clenching her fist. She stood up and started to walk and reach the school. She then went directly to her room, waiting for her son.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff