Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

kyle smiled and nodded. he started petting him. thats good it sounds like its getting better he scratched behind his ear. soon you will be back on both feet

Wealthy Noob

Josh chuckled with a squeek "hmm no im good i like being carried" he said smileing
User Image

kyle chuckled so i have noticed he scratched his head. he looked up at sky, wanna go get some ice cream? he was in the mood for some at the moment.

Wealthy Noob

Josh nodded "sounds yummie!" he said crawling off turning human standing up hopping on one leg and grabbed his crutches "lets goill pay" he smiled

Chatty Hunter

User Image
User Image

Mei got bored and turned around. She started to walk down the sidewalk humming to herself. "Hmf..." She said to herself getting really bored now. She remembered all the homework she had and sighed. But soon a small smirk came to her lips. "I could always make the teacher forget that I had homework do!" She said to herself thinking it was a great plan happily.

User Image
User Image

kyle smiled all right he watched him get his crutches and waited for him to be ready before he started to head to town making sure he didnt go too fast for him.

Wealthy Noob

Josh followed hopping fast and easy "sorry crutches isnt my good point..." he said stumbling abit as he fell down the hill groaning "ow....heh clumsy" he chuckled sighing
User Image

dont worry i don't mind thing kind of pace kyle watched him as they walked down the hill. he watched him stumble a couple times. he stayed close to him so he could catch him if he stumbled and started to fall.

Devoted Prophet

19,525 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Fang smiled as James smiled also, as he hugged them crying.

Unbeatable Informer

7,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Sheila look at them in admiration. They make a nice family. But she can't make even a slight smile on her face. How can she when her son's hurt. She shake her head, thinking everything isn't over.

Wealthy Noob

Josh smiled as they got down the hill "kyle...i always wanted to ask you this but why do you stay around me?" he asked blinking "im not the best role model" he said chuckling sitting on a stump sighing

Gracious Vampire

3,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Hilly smiled at them. She leaned over and ruffled James' hair. She smiled and hugged Fang tightly. She leaned up and kissed him gently. Alexander covered his eyes. Mom dad not in front of the kids He said jokingly.
User Image

kyle smiled cause you've been like a brother to me and helped me out when i was blind he chuckled i don't think you are i have fun no matter what we do

Wealthy Noob

Josh smiled standing up slowly "heh thanks kyle that just gave me a confidence boost" he said laughing loudly acting like his old self "come on lets go get icecream, maby we can being back some for the rest" he said smileing
User Image

kyle nodded. all right lets go then . he started walking to town staying at josh's speed. if we bring some ice cream back for the others we are going to have a lot to carry he chuckled and started thinking of ways to carry enough ice cream for every one.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff