Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

kyle looked at the sky. yah i know.....i hope every one else is doing ok he twitched his wings a bit before making them disappear. i mostly hope richard had gotten back to normal

Unbeatable Informer

7,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Shayne was confused as she watches the orbs swirl. She tried to destroy one by swishing her tail.
Sheila looked at her son. "Andrew. You do't need to do this! Listen to me!", Sheila yelled at Andrew but she knew telling him won't work. Andrew just chuckled. "I love seeing family problems, mother. Leave me alone and I won't hurt you",he answered. Sheila grip her hand and said, "But you are already hurting me! Andrew please stop this! your father said that he was just been controlled! You need to fight it too!". Andrew just ignored her and started to drain darkness again. then, Sheila thought for a sec. 'If he was turned because of darkness, then we can fight him using light.'. Andrew then teleported behind Alexander and James. "What's this? you're not fighting them-", he uttered and slashed their backs. "-my dear cousins!?!", he continued smirking

Gracious Vampire

3,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
ћ ɨ ʆ ʆ ɣ
User ImageUser Image
User Image

"I may be a mother figure..."

Alexander winced and turned around. He quickly kicked Andrew. Jem go deal with brother and sister. I got cousin. He wathed Andrew as he got into a fighting stance. Yuki giggled watching them leaning forword kissing his check. Hilly ran to where they where. She froze watching them. Fang how could you let the dark side take over. What about us. What about me mostly.

ῳɪтң:
every one else

ɱʘʘϿ: scared

"But I'm still just a kid!"

Unbeatable Informer

7,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Andrew caught Alexander's leg. He can felt his heavy attack. He jumped back and pulled out his Saber sword. Dark aura covered the sword. He smirked before he run and slash it towards Alexander. Sheila saws what's happening yelled at him. "Andrew!"

Gracious Vampire

3,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image

Alexander glared at him. He pulled his sword out and held in front of him ready to attack. He quickly held his up to where it blocked his. He looked at James hoping he'd hurry up.

Unbeatable Informer

7,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

Andrew saw him distracted so he quickly pulled back his Saber and the sword turned into a Rapier sword and slashed it again at Alexander. He was expecting for the others to attack.

Devoted Prophet

19,525 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

fang smirked at hilly as shadow demons engulfed him he screeched loudly as a jet of darkness bursted from him he then ran at hilly sword raised as he sliced down fast while luci suddenly appeared between andrew and alexander and blocked the swords while he reached into alexander and pulled the darkness out.

Wealthy Noob

Josh yawned falling asleep, his head on kyles knee
User ImageUser Image

kyle smiled and watched him fall sleep. he looked up at the sky. he wanted to go help out in the main fight but he felt making sure josh was ok more important. he let put a yawn of boredom. he leaned his head against the tree and watched the sky.

the orbs moved out of the way of shayne's tail. they continued to swirl around each other till they both looked like a swirling yin yang sign. soon the light and dark started to swirl together and turned into a swirling spiral of dark and light mixing together. the spiral shot down back into richards body. richard opened his eyes and shot into the sky again crossing his arms across his chest. he closed his eyes as he was encased in a orb of the swirling dark and light.

Wealthy Noob

Josh opened is eyes after while "wanna go check out the fun?" he asked turning into his coon form with his sling shot "you'll have to carry me though" he said chuckling

Gracious Vampire

3,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User ImageUser Image

Alexander blinked some when Luci got between him. He felt Yuki grab it behind his neck with her arm around it with her sword to his neck. Hurt Andrew I kill him.
User Image

kyle nodded and got up. he spread out his wings. he picked him up and took to the sky . he flew to where every one was and blinked seeing fang and yuki evil. he looked around for richard but didn't see him. he only saw the swirling case of light and dark. he wasn't sure what was going on or what to do.

Unbeatable Informer

7,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Shayne looked a bit angry. "What are you-?!?", Shayne uttered looking at Richard with the lights.

Andrew was surprised to see Luci and blocking his attack. He can then start feeling his power been drained. He gritted his teeth and resist the draining. He was then waiting on Luci's decision when he saw what Yuki did to her brother.

Sheila was also shocked of the arrival of Luci. She was scared on what will happen to her son. She can't move on her position. She was waiting on what will happen.

(Edited

OOC: Just tell me guys if you will have the finishing attack to finish Shayne or turn Andrew normal )

Wealthy Noob

Josh readyed himself, he wanted to help "kyle i dont know how to help..." he said sighing
User ImageUser Image

kyle nodded trying to think of some thing he could help with. he smiled a little normally i would ask you to be my eyes but sense i can see..... he trailed off getting an idea. he dug into one of his pockets and ended up pulling out a blind fold. i have noticed my powers are grater when i can't see and maybe being temporarily blind will help he tied the blind fold around his eyes. his felt his power and hearing increase more but not to its pull power.

the orb richard was in son shot into the clouds the shot down again as a beam. richard came out completely changed. he smirked at shayne what am i you ask he chuckled i am the light and dark combined into one body. i am yin and yang mixted togther is another way you could say it i sapose he smiled and looked at her with one golden eye and one black eye. you guys have done a lot of damage and i am here to fix it

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff