Gracious Vampire

3,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
ћ ɨ ʆ ʆ ɣ
User Image

"I may be a mother figure..."

Hilly let out a small sigh put held her hand out. She leaned against the window tears falling still. She wasn't sure what to do and was scared that Fang would forget who they where mostly her. Yuki watched Fang still wanting to go over by him. She watched them all trying to figure out what they where doing.

ῳɪтң:
Fang, Richard, and Yuki

ɱʘʘϿ: scared

"But I'm still just a kid!"
User Image
User ImageUser Image

kyle nodded. he did couple shots most of them missed. he then herd some people they were watching him talk about how sad it was that he was blind and couldn't do much. he snorted and used the ecolocation to find the basket. he smiled and made all the shots after that.

zack took her hand and let a couple tears fall onto her hand. he watched the wound heal and smiled. richard was now going in and out of the room gathering things and checking the mircroscope as he did. after about a half an hour of that he went back to sitting down by the mircoscope and went back to testing. he had almost found a way to help fang.

Wealthy Noob

Josh smiled largly and happily hugged kyle "good job!" he said as the vendor gave him a big stuffed bear and josh jumped with joy
User Image

kyle chuckled listened to josh. he took the bear. he set the bear down so he could type. wow thats a really big stuffed bear he patted the stuffed bears head

Wealthy Noob

Josh nodded and smiled "want me to carry it?" josh asked smileing
User Image

kyle nodded i think that would be a good idea that way i can type he smiled. it seems like i can only say your name which seems pretty wired huh he rubbed the back of he head a little bit.

Wealthy Noob

josh blinked "awsome, maby because were close" he smiled carrying the gient bear "were would you like to go next?" he asked smileing his tail wagged happily
User Image

kyle thought for a moment listening to what was around. hmmm we could go try other games or find some rides

Chatty Hunter

User Image

Moka was halfway to the house when a man came up to her. "Are you Moka Mitsu?" He asked looking at her. "Maybe, why?" "We need your speed and strength." "I don't even know you! What in the right mind makes you think i'll help you?!" "Because you will." "What do you-- GAH!" She yelled as a needle was injected in her neck making everything around her a blur. Then he picked her up drapping her over his shoulder as he walked to his van. He put her in the back and went to the drivers seat. "Alright! I got the girl! Now what?" He asked as another male voice was heard. "Bring her here. We need to test her strength and speed." "Yes sur!" He said and started to drive off towards a building.

Devoted Prophet

19,525 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image
Fang breathed in and out, but suddenly woke up and began to thrash suddenly the chains snapped, and he jumped up fast and ran at the door smashing it, as he continued running he saw the van moka was in and smacked right into it.
User Image

Gracious Vampire

3,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
ћ ɨ ʆ ʆ ɣ
User Image

Hilly watched the sky still before looking over at Richard. How bad is it if I can ask. She watched him hoping it wasn't to bad. She got up slowly going over there wanting to see so she wouldn't get confused. She blinked seeing waht happened with Fang. She screamed as she fell down shaking. She whiped her eyes trying to stop crying. FANG COME BACK! She screamed worried looking at Richard unsure if she should go after him

ῳɪтң:
Fang, Richard, and Yuki

(EDIT)
User ImageUser Image

richrd looked at her and blinked when fang woke up and ran. pyro!got it zack flew off after fang. he landed acouple feet from the van and walked up to it and fang slowly. richard went back to work it was pretty bad but i am almost done with the solution to fix it and if you want to go help pyro you can richard kept testing things. after a coupled a minutes he was down to his last test this better work he mubbled as he tested it on fangs blood. he watched the miroscope. he bit his lip watching.

Chatty Hunter

User Image

Moka felt something slame against the van but couldn't see anything but blurred figures. The man in the van furrowed his eyebrow and started to drive away after everyone was doing their thing around it. "Got to get away from here!" He said trying to drive away as fast as he could.

Gracious Vampire

3,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
ћ ɨ ʆ ʆ ɣ
User Image

Hilly looked down feeling the tears in her eyes. She quickly whipped her eyes. Richard I'm so sorry I didn't mean to do that. She sat by the window agan. She looked and picked up James. Hey there sweetie you hungry buddy.

ῳɪтң:
Fang, Richard, and Yuki

Devoted Prophet

19,525 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image
Fang hissed some at zack, as he hissed foam at his mouth as he ran and grabbed onto the van and yanked it open he growled then reached grabbing moka by her shirt and yanking her out he crouched over her and growled at zack.
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces