Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chatty Hunter

User Image

Sitting in the large room alone Moka sighed. "So close...Yet so far..." She said standing up walking out of the room. "What does it take for a girl to see her younger sister again?" She asked with sigh. "And all I wanted to do was tare her limb from limb..." She said with a smirk.

Her cyan eyes scanned the hallway looking around but saw nobody. "I wonder where Liam is." She thought to herself walking around looking in each and every room. Until she found the room Liam was in. "Trying to kill Fang again huh?" She asked with a chuckle.

Everyone know's Liam doesn't like Fang nor that one girl named Emma. But the only people Moka has a grudge against is Hilly, and Mei. Mei... What an annoying little sister she is. Always getting scared... Acting like an eight year old... She looks five though by her height. She thought to herself. "Well. I'm going to look for my sister." She said walking out of the room and outside. "Mei... I'm coming!" She said with a devilish smirk.

After walking for what seemed like forever she found the house that Mei was living at. "So this is where they're keeping my little sis, huh?" She asked noticing Mei wasn't there yet. "So she decided to jump up in the air, land on a tree branch that was right outside of Mei's bedroom window, and crawl right into her room, and hide awaiting for her little sister to come into the room.
User Image

kyle just nodded at her. he lsitened to what she was saying till she said the school was just a block away. he took his hand off her shoulder and took off using the echolocation to find his way there. once he was able to hear the normal sounds of the school he stop as he heard flapping which he reconized as fangs wings. he use the echolocation to find out that is was fang like he thought with mei. he was wounder how in the world she got there. he faced the school and was about to let out a sonic blast when he heard one of the erasers running off twords the direction of the house. he sent out a sonic blast to the school to stop any erasers that where going to try and stop fand. he then took off back home. finding home was alot easier for him then findding the school. he listened for any thing as he landded on the ground near the house.

Chatty Hunter

User Image
User Image

Once Fang had brought them home Mei jumped out of his arm's and walked toward the house. "Josh fell asleep!" She commented seeing him on the floor sleeping. But she wasn't going to drag him upstairs to his bed because she was to weak.

After that she walked passed him and up the stairs. "Hi bunny! I'm home!" She said with a smile walking up to the cage with her pet bunny that she had found yesterday. Mei was petting it threw the cage not relishing Moka was in her bedroom.

After playing with the bunny she looked at her bed and there was her sister... Moka. "M-Moka? Moka!" Mei yelled happily running towards her sister hugging her. "Mei! Stop hugging me! I need you to do one thing for me alright?" Moka asked as Mei nodded. "Alright."

Moka had told Mei to go and kill the people she was living with but Mei didn't want to. "Mei! When I say one of their names... You will kill that person. Until they all are gone!" Moka said as Mei's eyes went lifeless again. "Mei... Go and kill... Kyle!" She said as Mei nodded and went downstairs, outside, and up to Kyle just looking at him. "Ah... Mei... Your so easy to have you mind manipulated..." Moka said with a chuckle.

User Image
User Image

kyle had herd mei go inside and then come back out a little bit latter. he listened to her and she was too quiet so he knew some thing was wrong. he emidetly took to the sky and just hovered far above her. he listened waiting to see what would happen next. he use the echolocation he found the eraser that had ran off eariler. he smirked and foced his attention back to mei. his smirk fadded as he listened to her.

Chatty Hunter

User Image
User Image

Mei watched as Kyle flew above her. "Mei! Breath fire!" Moka had told her threw her mind as Mei nodded and took out the feather from her shirt pocket. She tickled her nose with it before sneezing right away the fire heading towards Kyle at a very fast rate.

User Image
User Image

kyle herd her sneez and use his wings to whipp up and very fast wings. he also use some sonic waves to help make the fire disappear before it hit him. he then took a deep breath and turned to mei room and sent out a sonic blast. he broke mei's window and knew she was most likely gonna be mad at him latter but at the moment he didn't care he just needed to break the erasers consentration on mei.

Chatty Hunter

User Image

Moka went to the back of the room when the window was broken. "Damn! The bat boy found me!" Moka thought to herself before running out of the room and down the stairs quietly so he wouldn't hear her all that well. "Mei! Go and attack Kyle now!" Moka thought to Mei threw her mind.

Mei nodded and ran towards the house jumping up landing on Kyle's back. Once on his back she wrapped her arms around his neck making them tight chocking him. Each second her arms got tighter around his neck. "Good girl! Keep it up!" Moka thought to Mei.
User Image

kyle grabbed her arms and pulled them away from his neck enough to let out a sonic blast right at mei. he made sure it was enough to knock her out but not enough to do any harmful damnage. he pulled her off and cluched him to her keeping her arms pined to her side. he wasn't afraid to attack any one in this "family" if he had too. he then covered her ears as he walked up to the house. he stood in the door way as he let his ears grow out to look like bat ears. he rarely let that happen sense he just found out recently he could do that. he also found that letting them grow out made his hearing way stronger then usaul.

Chatty Hunter

User Image

Moka blinked when Kyle knocked Mei out. "Never thought you would do such a thing to such a small child Kyle." Moka said with a chuckle. "Why couldn't you of hurt my little brat of a sister?" She asked with a smirk and saw his ears turn to bat ears. "Now... Why don't you try to die!" She yelled running at him with her full speed crowing her claws scratching his arm leaving a deep wound. "Come on bat boy! Fight! Or are you chicken?" She asked grabbing Mei from the ground holding her in her arms ready to have one of her new "family" Members kill Mei.

Wealthy Noob

Just smile!

Josh Witter the hyperactive member!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Josh woken up froma strange dream he seemed to be haveing as he looked around he senced someone that was like mei and ran outside "wha..?" he asked seeing a older version then saw mei on the ground and ran over

It wont hurt you!

Chatty Hunter

User Image

Moka saw a boy come from inside the house and run towards Mei. "Excuse me." She said walking towards Mei picking her up. "Put I have some catching up to do with my little sister." She said a devilish smirk grew on her features. With that Moka turned around and ran at her full speed with Mei in her arms.

After running she went inside the school walking towards her dorm room. Walking in the room she set Mei on her bed and walked out. "I'll keep her alive... For now. Just until I have her kill all of that so called family of hers..." She said. "How dare they call themselves a family! There just strangers who where in the school. Thats all!" She said walking.

Wealthy Noob

Just smile!

Josh growled as he ran after her "hey i dont know who the hell you are but your not takeing mei!" he said running faster then stopped when he reached the school. "whoa...scary"he said hesitantly of going into the school then sighed "its for mei.." he said then walked in, he needed no light due to the coons ability of seeing in the dark as he sniffed the air "where did you go.." he said whisteling for her like a pet

It wont hurt you!
User Image

kyle winced when she clawed him. he then noticed josh woke up and took off after both of them. he went sright into the school caught up with josh. he put a hand on hi shoulder mostlikely scaring him. josh we should stick together in here he stood there listening i hear her follow me he took off torward where he could here mei's breathing. he use the echolocation to turn around corners.

Wealthy Noob

Just smile!

Josh Looked at kyle "that supid girl is her sister right? no not her sister were more family to mei than she is" he said pissed as his tail frayed and puffed

It wont hurt you![/align

Chatty Hunter

User Image

Moka heard the Josh come in the school. "Might as well have Mei kill him for me." She said running back to her bedroom. And luckily Mei had awoken. "Moka what happened?" Mei asked rubbing her eyes tiredly. "Nothing really. But I need you to do something." She said before continuing. "I need you to kill... Josh. I got Kyle" Moka said as Mei's eyes went back to lifeless.

Mei walked out from the room and up to Josh. "I'm right here Josh." She said looking at him. "Strangle him!" Moka thought to her. Right away Mei stretched her arms towards Josh as if she wanted him to pick her up. But just a few seconds after that she pounced at him wrapping her hands around his neck. Her grip getting tighter each and every second.

As Mei attacked Josh, Moka had walked out of the room face to face with Kyle. "Why hello again. Did you want to see me again that badly?" She asked sarcastically before grinning. "I'm sorry but you will die tonight." She said bringing out her claws again ready for him to attack.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff