Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
User Image

Liam smirked as Sleeping beauty well ugly Fang woke up. He chuckle in the mear attemp of him banging the indestructible glass. " Had a nice nap Fangy-boy." he said in a mocking tone as he walked over toward him. His army boot clicking into the marble lab floor. " Not gonna work, indestructible nim-rod." he said wile clicking the glass with his knuckle. "Now tell me Fangy, how cute little Hilly and Emma doing." he said with a sickening smirk. " I can't wait to grip teeth into them and terr them apart." he was trying to provoke them.

Devoted Prophet

19,525 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

Fang growled some, then his rage spiked at what he heard Liam say. He then flipped him off, then smirked some as his wings expanded out and shattered the glass he ripped his wires out "That's it your dead" he said, as he threw a punch and kick at liam.

4,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
User Image

The punch was coming towards him, in a quick motion Liam lifted his hand up catching Fang punch in his hand and gripping his hand in a painful grip." By you I don't think so." he saidand he pulled Fang hand into him making Fang come foward to him as he punch his face. Laim been improving through out the years of intense Eraser training, and new modification had been going on with the erases. Very new.

"Won't be long now.. then we'll catch you little family and I'll tear them up limp from limp...Who should go first Emma...Hilly. Jason.." he said circling Fang as he whispered in his ear. "Maybe sweet Mei." he chuckled.

Devoted Prophet

19,525 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

Fang finally snapped, as his eyes became black and he grabbed Liam's wrist and flipped him onto the ground then pinned him making him face him, as he wrapped his arms around Liam's throat. He was now pissed off a lot. His eyes were a very pitch black, as he growled more "Dont you touch any of them" he said as his voice came out deep and evil.

4,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
User Image

In a situation like this any normal person would be either unconscious or have a concision. Well Liam not normal. As Fang had him by the throat Liam couldn't help but laugh while being on the hold. "hahahahhah" he said his eye's snapped open turning green jade light out of his eye's. His nose changing into a snot making him look like a werewolves he was half changing. grabbing Fang arm away from his throat he chuckled. "Who gonna stop me you, ha don't make me laugh. You not but a weak, useless, waste of life!" he shouted twisting Fang arm , almost breaking his arm.

"By this time tomorrow all you'll see is the dead corpse of the stranger you'd call friend." he said. As Liam jump him attacking his wing. Taking a huge bite of his wing messing it up and Fang wing bleed.

Devoted Prophet

19,525 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

Fang screamed in pain, but something pulses and he punched liam off as his wing healed he then took off running seeming to just blend in with his surroundings as he continued to run the alarm going off.

Chatty Hunter

User Image
User Image

Mei had stopped shaking, complaining, and crying. Her face was dull again. "I can smell Fang's blood Josh." She said as her nose twitched from the smell. Since she was part dragon her nose was able to smell blood from a distance. "I'll be back." She said walking down the stairs and out the door without saying another word. "Fang, plus blood, plus that smell... Erasers!" She thought her walk turning into a run. "I may be small! But I can cause a huge impact when I sneeze!" She said to herself making sure she still had her feathers just in case she had to make herself sneeze.

After a while of running she had finally made it to the big Eraser's hideout. "I can smell his blood just inside!" She said opening the door with ease. She walked down the hallway and stopped at the door where Fang and Liam where behind. She just stud there looking inside the room with the dull lifeless look on her face. Mei didn't know she was over here. Since she gets into trances that make her do stupid stuff. But yet she doesn't know why or how it happens. Even after Fang had run off she still stud there looking in space not knowing where she was.

User Image

Devoted Prophet

19,525 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

Fang suddenly stopped as he smelt something he stopped seeing mei he rushed and grabbed her bringing her close as he continued to run.

Wealthy Noob

Just smile!

Josh Witter the hyperactive member!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Josh followed mei sighing this is getting to serious its anoyying he thought arriveing at the lab and stopped he looked around "mei?" he called out seeing fang run he followed running after "fang whats going on?!" he asked seeing mei sighing

It wont hurt you!

Chatty Hunter

User Image
User Image

Mei felt Fang pick her up and run. But then a female voice, a voice only heard by Mei started to talk to her in her mind. "Mei! I asked you to come in! Why are you letting them take you away!" The voice was so familiar to Mei. So she had no choice but to listen to it.

"Let me go! She wants me to come inside!" She yelled wiggling out of Fang's grip. "My sister wants me to come inside!" She yelled remembering the voice was her older sisters. "I'm coming sister!" She said running inside the building again running down a long hallway towards the room her sister was in.

User Image

Devoted Prophet

19,525 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

Fang growled "Josh tell the others i will be with them soon!" he said as he went back chasing mei he frowned some.

Chatty Hunter

User Image
User Image

Mei heard Fang chase her again. Which only made her run faster, and faster until she was at the highest speed she could get. "Go away Fang! My sister wants me to come in!" She yelled until the voice spoke to her again. "Mei! Why are you leading Fang towards me!" The girl said to her in her voice. "Just go! I'll find a way to get you here!" The voice demanded as Mei was no longer being manipulated threw her mind and she came to a complete stop.

Mei's face turned back from lifeless, to...Well how it always is. "My head hurts!" She complained rubbing her forehead. "W-Where did my sister go?" She asked turning around as saw Fang was still chasing her.

User Image

Devoted Prophet

19,525 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

Fang stopped and picked her up hugging her as he began to flap his wings then he took off fast

Chatty Hunter

User Image
User Image

Mei felt Fang pick her up and start flying away from the building. "How did I even end up here?" She asked not really remembering how she got there in the first place. "Did somebody bring me here?" She asked her head still hurting from being manipulated threw her mind.

User Image

Wealthy Noob

Just smile!

Josh Witter the hyperactive member!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Josh ran back home huffing he was getting tired from running everywhere "ok.....fangs ok.." he said huffing heavily collapsing onto the floor instantly asleep in the liveing room

It wont hurt you!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces