Welcome to Gaia! ::

Arcadia fell after the invasion of the chaos legion... it was the only know ancient city.. the other 4 seemed to be lost... these 5 cities were the only ones that lived after the apocalypse of the first world... all knowleded was stored in the other city... Arcadia was the only one found but not only that.. it was the only city that had Dragonians... long ago.. it was called Arcadia.. city of heroes... now... its destroyed.. the large continent lost its leader.. people died.. there was no ruller... people changed from noble knights to vandals and rouges and theives... just trying to live another day... wars between nobliliy and commoners were provoked every day... more and more chaos spreads... and soon the second invasion of the chaos legion will come again... and this world will be overwhelmed with darkness for arcadia.. the worlds last hope is in ruins and the people will not be ready... chaos once again... will win unless.........

RULES:
no god modding
no cyberin.. do it in pm or sumthin just not here
no profile needed
no killing other char.. unless they says its oky
n one last thing... just make sure we dont loose lol jk jk just have fun n try not to die
the demons has been spoted by link
'damn ... theyre sending scouts already'

Chaos Lore's Queen

i was hiding from the demons as i knew they were looking for me...
I stole everyday to live...... i hid in the shadows.
as link followed the demon...
'another scout led by the chaos legion eh?'
link ran quietly up to it... and swipes off its legs... now it was lying on the floor in pain... for his legs got cut off
'demons.. theres no way im letting you free... since youre not gona talk anyways.. i'll just torment you for a while'

Chaos Lore's Queen

i just stole a little.
"damn" i mubbled as one demon spotted me.
"bye ugly face" i ran again i was tired. they've been chasing me for days!! whats this this staff anyway?
"damn" i cursed dead end! i looked behinde me... there were a lot of demons. "uh oh"
link cut slits in the demons body.. making him bleed... and that will slowly kill him with emerse pain
'now.. time for me to find a pack of wolfs... let them eat chu alive'

Chaos Lore's Queen

i looked at the staff i stole.. i unwraped it.. the demons backed away.
there........ it was.
Glowing it was.. then.. something happened.. the staff vanished.. then everything when black..
*He stands silently in a ruined building, above Link. He looks down at him, eyes curious. Once the wolf comment was made, he steps out the window, falling to the ground and landing in a crouch a few feet away.*

Chaos Lore's Queen

i vanished from my standing spot then.. before i knew anything i was falling..
"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH" i screamed.. i landed on someone...... it was boy with red hair.. and green eyes.. i blinked..
"umm uhh hi?" then i noticed the staff gone.. my necklace started glowing..
link though to himself.. demon blood... with wokf makes demon wolf.. cool... but dangerous... so a new idea... he summoned ferral spirits... wolfs spirits that only last for a while...
'now my pets shread his body up'
link was about to leave the site but it seems a girl fell out of the sky... he caught her...
' sweatdrop uh.... hi'

Chaos Lore's Queen

i stared at the necklace as it calmed down.. then i looked at the boy. "....... can you let me down?" i asked.. quietly
*he kneels among a group of dead demons, blood on the blade of his katana. he pants slightly, his cloak torn and armor blood spattered. he rises from his kneeling pose and cleans his blade, then sheaths it, binding his long silver hair behind him with a strip of cloth. he walks casually out of the area, his single eye watching for a threat. his left eye was closed by a long jagged scar*
*Standing and looking to both the boy and the girl, he smiles softly. He walks up to them, silent yet with a pleasnat look on his face*

You two are getting in trouble already? What would your parents think...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff