2 waitress's/waiters

1 bartender

1 masouss [massage therapist]

1 entertainer

Please post if u'd like to be any of these! smile
>>

Meh, wat the hell. Waitress~
I'm your host, Jipsie. Please ask if you'd like anything. ^^;
Awsome, you can be a waitress. Things are a little slow today, so your welcome to swim, dance, or just sit around and be bored!
sweatdrop *goes over and starts pouring a light beer* You want one? *She says looking straight at the new waitress*
i wanna be the entertainer plz.. thnx and yeah.. im good at that whee
"I am sooo gonna regret this later." Liz growled as she dropped her forehead into her hand. She was sitting in one of the larger seats of the mansion, and was waiting for people to come.

(I've never done an RP like this crying ))
All right, Dragonsyte, your the new entertainer. But please, no lap dances or stripping, keep it suttle, but not boring. Help yourself to a drink, everyone working here gets 'em free! n_n;
Liz, if you really don't wanna do this than don't. I hate it when people don't have a good time. Yes, its slow today, but you can always talk.
Jipsie
All right, Dragonsyte, your the new entertainer. But please, no lap dances or stripping, keep it suttle, but not boring. Help yourself to a drink, everyone working here gets 'em free! n_n;
you wouldn't have to worry about strippin or lap dances i dun do that.. im better than that.. and im gonna make this bomb... yeah xd
*walks over to the kareoke machine and starts to sing a song from the 90's. her voice is sweeter than a freshly picked apple on a perfect day*
Blasphemy! The quote icon is not showing up...neither is the reply one on mailing.
Dragonsyte
Jipsie
you wouldn't have to worry about strippin or lap dances i dun do that.. im better than that.. and im gonna make this bomb... yeah xd

awsome! xD I think i'm gonna invite my friend here, she just got on msn. biggrin
Jipsie
*walks over to the kareoke machine and starts to sing a song from the 90's. her voice is sweeter than a freshly picked apple on a perfect day*

ARGH! *Holds head* The metaphors maan! ><
The Real Psycho Rooster
Jipsie

ARGH! *Holds head* The metaphors maan! ><

your not very friendly. . .

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas