Welcome to Gaia! ::

Zorgg's Husband

Divine Spirit

22,250 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
---Vincent---

Vincent looked down at her with sorrowfilled eyes, he took the shouts and the hostile glares. Deserved it enough. When Ani pounded his chin he took the beating, though it was a strong hit, it wasn't painful and Vincent looked at her for a long moment. "You're right." He pleaded as he dropped to his knee's and his palms rested into the ground, "I knew she was planning on taking you captive, she wanted me to take you captive and just lock you up." Vincent's eyes remained lowered, damn was he good at lying, "But then that damn Heaven princess, Cirena, came in a set the place on fire. I... I thought you were killed!" He looked up at her with straight shock in his eyes, "I had no intenchion's of your death! Hell I was stuck in the fire trying to save you." Vincent pulled at his collar causing the shirt to un-button and reveal the trail of burns and scarring he had. Though the medic clinic healed most of it, he had the most grusom and self made wounds.

snowlitas's Wife

OG Player

User Image
User Image

Cirena arrived in Bayern early in the morning. Dawn settled on her shoulders and the two of them explored the city, knowing the coronation wouldn't start for awhile and if they were seen there, a surprise attack would not be possible.
Cirena planned to kill Jaelyn. She wasn't quite sure why, but she knew that Jaelyn had to die.
Perhaps I can win my kingdom's loyalty back, lie to them and say that she tricked me or that she forced me to work with her! But Devin- Devin will be there. He would know if I was lying... Cirena wasn't sure what was better, the truth of the endless stream of lies she always loved to spill out. She decided to go with the truth for once. In a way, though, Jaelyn had tricked her. All these promises of battle and war- and for what? Nothing! The only action she'd gotten was beating up and stupid air princes! AN AIR PRINCESS!
After she was done killing Jaelyn, Cirena would take off and go exploring the mainland for battles and war and stories to tell full of honor, courage, and bravery! Why would she waste her time trying to gain back the affection of people who wouldn't even allow her to be their queen? No. Cirena's decision had already been made.
She passed by the front of the chapel, trying to keep in the shadows so as not to be spotted. She saw a lady punching a man -Vincent was his name- in the mouth and screaming at him.

"Serves him right," she snorted. She didn't like him either. He always seemed too confident. Cirena hated to admit this to herself, but at first she'd had a little crush on him. He could fight and didn't look half bad doing so, but after awhile she grew out of it. She thought he was weird, boring, and kind of snobby.
Cirena ducked down and crept around the side of the building where nobody was standing. She began a quick, swift climb up the building and carefully unlatched and opened a window on the second floor. Slipping inside with Dawn searching ahead for people who might catch her, Cirena tried to find a private balcony that she could use for her dramatic and deadly entrance.

"Cirena! There is a man coming!" Dawn exclaimed as she darted back up the hall. It was too late, though. The man had spotted her. He was half dressed as a suit of armor.
Last second decision making forced Cirena to knock him out with the butt of her sword. She dragged him towards the nearest closet and repeatedly stuffed him inside until he finally stopped falling or sliding out. She heaved the door shut with a sigh and continued her search, luckily not running into any more people.

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Cirenas Theme Song Dawn the Hawk
ooc; Gotta sweep. HAPPY FREE COMIC BOOK DAY EVERYONE!

7,150 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

User Image

User Image

Ani frowned seeing the punch didnt have much affect. She growled and stared down at him, annoyance in her eyes. "So what, you made me trust you, just so you could turn around, stab me in the back, and let my sister put me in some dirty old cell? So, they didn't even tell you that they were going to burn down the building? Seems you weren't important enough to be worth mentioning such information to." she said anger tinting her words. When he tugged at his collar, resulting in the burns revealing themselves she gasped. "You.. got those from the fire. Those look painful. I'm sorry, I guess I can try and forgive you for that.." she said her eyes remained glued on the wounds and she frowned.

ooc;

Mood: Conflicted
Chattin' with: Vincent

Theme Song ~ I'm back ~ Naprila the Owl

Zorgg's Husband

Divine Spirit

22,250 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
---Vincent---

Vincent slowly got up as he knew purposly injuring himself would eventually come in handy. He fooled many so far and now that Anidori believed he was innocent once again, everything would fall into place. "Trust me," Vincent raised so he looked down at her, eyes filled with hate, but an aditude showing his pride, "I want her gone just as much as you do." He looked away from her and looked towards the church, people were begining to walk inside and eventually he would have to find very good seat to watch everything unravel. "I understand if you don't want to trust me. Really, I get it. After what I've done to you, I don't deserv your forgivemness, but I do want your trust." He looked back at her as he slowly buttoned his shirt back up and gave her a light smile that was filled with hope.

7,150 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

User Image

User Image

Ani looked at him and took a shaky breath. "Fine, please, just please don't make me regret this. I'll trust you. I may want her gone more than you..." she paused revealing one small dagger, but she had many more on her that were hidden. "If I fail, you can take her, but now, she's mine." she said anger in her words and her eyes flicked back to the church.

ooc;

Mood: Angry

snowlitas's Wife

OG Player

Zorgg's Husband

Divine Spirit

22,250 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
(( okay so my computer is trashed and i can only get one once once i have enough money to afford one. sorry but has put me in one of those moods so sorry for never being on gaia anymore Dx ))

Gracious Lunatic

((I apologise for the lack of pretties. I am on my phone.))

Jaelyn

Jaelyn smiled, walking into the church slowly. She wore a large, elaborate gown, light blue with traces of gold, and her hair was put up in an elaborate braided hairstyle. With a faint smile, she looked around the room. It wasn't as full as she expected, nor was it extremely empty. Instead, the room seemed to be in the process of filling up.
Then, she noticed Jenna across the room, looking for something. Jaelyn was confused, but she did not show it as she made her way to her place to wait for the coronation to begin.

Maylo

Maylo continued to sit, watching as Jaelyn walked in. He tried to blend in, as Stryker sat among the rafters, because he knew that Jaelyn knew he was previously at the summer home. He looked himself, though he was dressed for the occasion, and he knew that at any moment Jaelyn could look at him or somehow realize that Stryker was there.

Archer and Adraena

Adraena and Archer walked in together, Archer mostly with Adraena to keep Adraena from lashing out at Jaelyn. Adraena was now dressed up, but she looked no better emotionally than before- her eyes were wild, and bags were underneath her eyes, her hair was done up in a bun, but sloppily, as if her hands were shaking as she did it, and the dress she wore, long and dark purple, with the Dawnfeather seal embroidered in white over her heart, was obviously wrinkled and too big in some areas, making it plainfully obvious that she had recently lost a few pounds. Her skin was pale, and if looks could kill, the one she was giving Jaelyn would've reduced her to nothingness.
Archer looked around the room once, then sat down in the chair where his father was supposed to sit, though where he was, Archer did not know.

Naomi

Naomi quickly got dressed in a long, dark green and light brown dress, before putting on an arm guard so she could carry Hyperion. Then, she walked to the coronation.

Obsidian

Obsidian smiled, as much as a bird could smile, as he sat in the rafters above Aurora. Being a dark colored owl, he was practically invisible, and he had been listening into Aurora's conversation. He felt the presence of Adraena, though he was no longer bound to her, and was saddened at her grieving state. It had taken him only a few minutes to pick up what had happened through the gossip here, but this conversation, the one Aurora was having, was possibly dangerous, and he knew it took priority.

snowlitas's Wife

OG Player

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

For Marie. Sorry, I'm grounded atm and shouldn't be on. I will post soon!

Zorgg's Husband

Divine Spirit

22,250 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
User Image

⋠◐Vɪɴceɴʈ Ϻɑɾ◑⋡

There's is no love left in me,
Was there ever any love?
I rather not find out.
never...

Vincent raised from the ground as a warm smile clovered his lips. It pleased him to hear that Anidori attempted to trust him once again, "Thank you... Ani." He gave her a small nod as his head notioned towards the churches entrance, people were starting to arive and the church was begining to fill. "Trust me," Vincent said as his eyes turned back to look at Anidori, "I wont let Jaelyn get close to hurting you." Vincent's tightened his grip on the hilt of his sword causing the blisteres on his hand to sting. He wanted Jaelyn dead, both sister actually. Hell, kill of Jenna when he had the chance as well.

Could I still be considered human,
After the things I have done?
It feels to be a dream...
I don't want to wake.

Zorgg's Husband

Divine Spirit

22,250 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
User Image

Ҏɾincҽȿș-Ɉҽnnɑ-Ƀɑӌҽrn
User Image

text textJenna looked around the room, some were going to sit in the benches while others coversed over Anirdori's tragic death and how it was so... convient that Jaelyn was egar to take the crown. "Jae?" Jenna called as she looked around the people... very tall people for that matter. Jenna hated being her age for one soul reason, because she was shorter then the rest. "Jaelyn!" Jenna called as she noticed her sister. The little princess didn't take long to rush over to her older sibling, it felt like it was so long since she has properly spoken to the girl in a very long time.

OmnivoresOrCarnivores:
User Image
#CFB53B

7,150 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

User Image

User Image

Ani nodded. "Alright. Well trust me, I don't think she's going to be trying anything after today." she said. Her eyes traveled over to the chapel again, and watched as groups of people continued walking in. "Well you should go find a seat in there, I'm just going to wait out here until everyones inside." she said and motioned towards the crowds again. She fixed her hood and absently twirled the dagger in her hand.

ooc;

Mood: Impatient

Gracious Lunatic

Jaelyn turned around, hearing Jenna calling her name. A smile appeared on her face, and she spoke, features open.
"Jenna! What do you need?"

((Ugh. This is short... And I'm on my iPod again. Sorry, guys.))

Zorgg's Husband

Divine Spirit

22,250 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
User Image

Ҏɾincҽȿș-Ɉҽnnɑ-Ƀɑӌҽrn
User Image

text textJenna smiled when her older sister replied and approached her, the young princess gave Jaelyn a soft smile before she thought of what to say. She knew Anidori was alive but the news wasn't something she was going to share. "What happened to out big sis in the fire?" Jenna asked as she looked up to the soon to be queen. That is, as long as Anidori doesn't step in then yes, Jaelyn will be crowned queen.

OmnivoresOrCarnivores:
User Image
#CFB53B

Gracious Lunatic

Jaelyn Bayern
No one gets their heaven without a fight.

"Sometimes the spirit is too strong
Or the flesh is too weak,"

Jaelyn raised an eyebrow at the incredibly straightforward question. She expected these questions a week ago, but now? Did it mean that Jenna doubted her? Jaelyn frowned slightly, obviously troubled by the question. It would be best, she realized, to feign innocence, and not to act like she actually knew what had happened to Ani. She took a deep breath, making sure to make herself sound emotionally traumatized... Well, for her.
"Well, we were about halfway through the meeting, when I smelled smoke. The other room had caught fire, it seemed. I was selfish, at the time. I... ran out of the building as quickly as I could... But, when I looked back at the building, I didn't see Ani come out. They told me that she was dead..." She sounded near tears, and was flustered. .

"Sometimes the need is just too great
For the solace we seek,"

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

The suit of shining armor becomes a keen and bloody sword.

((Still on my phone. Should have computer access on Monday, and I'm making new posting styles for all my characters then.))
((Edited to incorporate Jae's new style.
Please note- If you click on the Maylee icons, you get Jae's themes. Click on Jae, and you get her dress.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff